All hotels in Vienna, Austria
Landstrasser Hauptstrasse 120, Vienna, Vienna, 1030, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"One day in May 18 2015"
It was OK, restaurant on premises missing but accross the street available Parking 18 Eurs ...
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Very nice hotel, spatious room, good breakfast. However, it is far from the main attractions and requires bus and metro to go. Also there was a problem with the heating and the room was cold.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Wonderful stay marred by terrible WIFI"
This hotel is wonderful, very clean, has AWESOME showers, is in a great, safe location, and the staff is extremely friendly and beyond professional. But the WIFI absolutely sucks. It only worked in the bathroom for me. Doing my schoolwork in the bathroom was really uncomfortable.
6 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Felicia
Our stay was just fine. We were pleased with the front desk service as well. Very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
richard goodwill
Breakfast was very good. Room was small but had all of the necessary comforts of home.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
Cyndi
"Good stay for the price"
Provided what i needed for a quick 1 night stop-over during a business trip.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"Great location, good value. love the neighborhood"
Great, helpful and friendly staff... rooms can be hot and even a bit noisy on a busy street. Beds are comfortable, modern well-equipped bathrooms, windows open, excellent breakfast buffet. Well worth the price if bundled in the room price.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Mrozek
"Worst hotel I have stayed in my live."
I got an skin infection from the dirty linnens. The carpet of the floor was very dirty and stained. The rooms were dirty. The staff was very unhelpfull and unpolite. The wi-fi internet didn't work
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
CEO
"Nice hotel for business and sight-seeing"
Eurostar is nice hotel for business and sight-seeing. Nice offer for this money. The airport train station, City park and big trade centre are in 15 minutes walk, the down-town is in 20-30 minutes walk. The big, nice cleaners rooms. But Wi-fi and TV aren't very well.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Evgeny
"Stay for next day flight"
It's good if you are planing to be close to the airport or driving.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
gary
"Very nice hotel, great location friendly staff!"
Outstanding experience. Nice breakfast, friendly staff. Within walking distance from downtown.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Excellemt"
This was one of the best hotel that i staid in
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
the hotel is quite good, good located just 5 minutes walking to the urban-undergound, clean, nice rooms, confortable, good size, good breakfast. great attention there, we asked for soja milk and they did not have it but they went and got for us in two minutes. it is a really good option of hotel to visit the great city of Viena.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
"Overnight in Vienna"
Great price/service ratio, modern yet cozy, excellent internet connection, helpful staff.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Rooms were nice. The morning breakfast was good."
If you don't mind walking the hotel location was about a mile from the main tourist area. The staff was excellent and very helpful, answered all our questions.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Excellent hotel and helpful staff"
This is an example on what should be an excellent customer service staff. They were great taking time enough to explain everything about locations, places to visit and how to get there. Besides the breakfast is great and the hotel is easy to find.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Manuel
"Disappointing"
room very small, difficult to access wifi and the staff didn't seem to care about your questions or concerns, made us feel like we were bothering them
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"4 stars close to center"
Not far away from center. 5 minutes walk to the metro. We were checked-in just as we arrived at 9 AM since our room was ready, so we saved much time. Nice personel. Not the best district in town, but still nice. Shampoo was not provided on the second day after cleaning. Seen much more cosier rooms in 4 star hotels.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
Dimebag
"Good hotel, close to the center."
The hotel is quite good - clean, large rooms, good bathroom, good breakfast, helpful staff. Close to subway, only 2-3 stops from center.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Anastasia
"A few glitches, but overall good choice"
The hotel is on a main avenue outside the inner loop. A bus stops right in front of the hotel and goes straight to the edge of the inner loop, ending right beside an underground stop. Or, if you like walking, it's a very nice 20-30 minute walk to the inner loop. There are a lot of stores, shops, restaurants, and cafes all along the route into the center of the city. The Chinese restaurant right next door is especially good. The buffet breakfast at the hotel is not included with the room rate, and is expensive, unless you want a full breakfast. A better option, for lighter breakfasts, is the chain cafe across the street (Aida), but also try out the cafes a little further down the street (check prices first, some are expensive, some are amazingly cheap). My room was small, but quiet (faced the back instead of the street), well organized, and well maintained. The bed was comfortable. Unfortunately, the hot water inexplicably disappeared one morning, and when I tried to call the front desk to ask about it, the phone was dead. The hot water issue was fixed that day, but the phone never was. The front desk staff were very friendly, and eager to help (although their offer to change my room wasn't really a viable option since I was leaving the next day, and didn't want to waste time at the hotel changing rooms). Friendly advice: check the phone in your room before you settle in, so problems can be reported (and fixed) more quickly.
4 night trip Sep 5, 2013
My stay was great and the hotel served my purpose. I thought the beds were a bit soft and the shower could have been a bit cleaner. The staff was really nice, friendly, and helpful. One lady at the front desk did try to sell me additional nights at a much higher rate than I could get through hotels.com so I re-booked via the website instead. I recommend getting the breakfast included as otherwise they charge 16 Euros for breakfast. I did like the hotel and will stay there again if I need a hotel in Vienna. There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel (74A) which is convenient and the bus runs every 10 minutes which is great.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Good hotel a short metro from city center"
Good hotel, only downside was having to take metro to downtown. If you buy a Vienna card transit is covered, alternately a 72 hr transit pass is cheap enough. Out of the way location is a plus for finding reasonable food, something that is hard in Vienna. Would stay again, primarily due to reasonable pricing.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Canuck
Nice hotel, but the small garage was frightening to park in! They also would not let me purchase a breakfast at the hotel nor did they have an iron. I found those last two very frustrating.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
"Wonderful stay"
Modern decor with functional clean lines in excellent condition.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
A from
excellent stay, spacious and clean rooms, competent staff
Other trip May 13, 2013
Would definitely recommend.
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2013
"The Best Choice in Vienna"
I spend one great week in Vienna, and I am very happy with this Hotel, for sure going I'll come back to stay here again. The Breakfast was Incredible, A very Clean and Comfortable Hotel, The location is just perfect! close to everything, bus stop in front the hotel, and close to subway stations. All the employees in the Hotel were very nice and always with a smile. My favorite one was MERLY the hotel supervisor. It was a great surprise to a hotel and find somebody who speaks spanish. Immediately we adopt her. She was super nice and help us with all the info we need it. Always with a smile and friendly. I am the kind of person that always read Hotel reviews because are more accurate than stars, And I truly recommend this hotel if you are planning to Visit Vienna and wants a great hotel with a reasonable price.
6 night trip Jan 15, 2013
MG
"A few blocks from closest U bahn station"
Denisse, front desk agent was very kind in answering all of my questions about tourist attractions. Girl who checked me in, I forgot her name, sorry, also gave me a warm welcome and provide me with information about my stay in Vienna, including maps with highlights of Vienna interesting cultural places. Stephan also provided us with outstanding customer service. We have an early check out, around 5:00 a.m. and he prepared a delicious cappuccino and helped us with the luggage when the taxi driver arrived at the hotel. Buffett breakfast was delicious with a variety of food. Modern rooms, with a nice rain shower head. The only drawback was the location to the nearest u-bahn station about 10 minutes walk but there is a bus stop in front of the hotel that can take you a couple of blocks away from the u-bahn station. I also enjoy the Rochusmarket a few blocks from the hotel. I will higly recommend this hotel and I will stay there in the future.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2012
S.Gutierrez
"Wonderful hotel experience!!!"
This hotel was beautiful and the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. The location to the city center was perfect, because it wasn't directly in the center of the city it was vey well priced but it was only about ten minutes from the city center and so you still felt as though you were in the middle of everything. The hotel is situated.directly on a main street and yet the rooms were somehow almost completely soundproof. It was completely relaxing and we left feeling very pampered. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
Kera
"Wonderful stay"
Overall, I would rate it a 5. Great location, comfortable, spacious and immaculate rooms. The air conditioner was fabulous, especially on the days where it reached 97F! We didn't eat the breakfast so we can't rate that. Stephan at the front desk was amazingly efficient. When we arrived, he was by himself with a line waiting and the phone ringing and he managed to sort everyone out quickly, efficiently and calmly. He gave excellent restaurant suggestions and confided he doesn't recommend one unless he has eaten there himself. However, his colleagues were not of the same caliber. For instance, when asked if any of the museums were air conditioned, one of them told us they all were. Not true. C'mon, be honest and say you don't know, or even better, call to find out. Don't give out misinformation! Another told us the Hop On Hop Off bus boarded right in front of the Hilton. When my husband asked where by the Hilton, she acted miffed and told him right by the Hilton. It turns out it boards past the Hilton on the other side of the street. We just learned not to bother to ask them anything unless Stepan was there.
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
"Wonderful hotel"
Hotel is well maintained and convenient. I wish the staff would have told me about the air-conditioning restrictions in Vienna. Additionally I wish they would have told me about the correct breakfast start time on Saturday. I paid for a rate with breakfast, but was unable to utilize this benefit since I had to leave at 7am to get to the airport.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Pankaj
The Erostars Embassy is a terrific hotel. No complaints. Everything was excellent.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2012
Joe A
"luvved it"
The room was great: modern, beautiful, and it had a great view. I could not believe it. So nice. Everything was clean. and beautiful. The service was very courteous, the people were nice, they were prepared to answer questions, and they really did a good job. The people in the reception area speak German, English, and Spanish (and maybe something else), so it was easy to communicate. The location of the hotel is good. There is a bus right in front of the hotel and it takes you to the train. Or you can walk to the train and enjoy the stores, cafes, and gelato stores on the way there.
6 night trip Jul 15, 2012
Enrique

Young and helpful staff. Very knowledgable about how to get around the city.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Viktoria
"Nice hotel close to centre."
We stayed two nights in this hotel. Room was clean decent size. Well decorated as well. Good breakfast and friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Waliur
"Friendly, well presented and great hotel.Staff ver"
Would definitely go back again and recommend to all. Good decor and facilities -breakfast extremely good value for money with plenty of choice for all persons Bathroom facilities were excellent
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
michael
"A ladies' long weekend in Vienna"
Perfectly situated for exploring Vienna by public transport. Our rooms were comfortable, scrupulously clean, really comfortable beds and a great shower. Even the hotel public facilities (toilets) were clean and well maintained.The only disappointment was that we had phoned in advance to request single beds but the message had been missed. However, our request to have double beds split into two singles and for extra pillows was attended to immediately and the chambermaids suggested restaurants and cafes very close to the hotel. We tried them and were very happy. I would certainly try another hotel in this chain if the opportunity arose.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Kate
"Business traveller who will return"
I've stayed at this hotel before and will return. It's clean and comfortable with friendly staff. The breakfast buffet is good, but pretty simple. The hotel is perhaps a 10 - 15 minute walk from the Vienna main train station, 5 minute walk from the closest metro. Fantastic value for the money.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great location in Helsinki"
The hotel has a certain charm in the public areas. You actually check-in and out at the bar, so it doesn't feel too formal. Good area to work in and the food is excellent. The room was very clean and functional. Good WiFi in both the rooms and lobby areas, so for a business trip, it was perfect.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Would definitely stay here again"
We were overall pleased. It was a bit of a walk to the downtown(maybe 2 km) but there are more than plenty of shops and cafes to see on the way. The walk was perfect for my wallet. Shopped till I dropped. The staff was terrific and will certainly will stay at one of the hotels in the future if available in other places.
3 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Pauline Block
"Gorgeous Hotel"
This hotel was gorgeous but the beds were very soft (just our preference for a firmer bed) and the room was hot even though we had the heat off! Of course we opened the windows but the noise was worse! It was not close to the city centre where all the action is but very easy to hop the subway line(8 minute walk to train) breakfast was awesome if you can get it included!
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Debbie
"Overall a very good place to stay."
We loved the size and layout of the room and the bathroom area was wonderful with very good facilities. Our only complaint was that it was warm for February and the room was too warm. An open window made it noisy and the air conditioning was not yet available. We would certainly use this chain of hotels again.
3 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Miranda
"This was a great hotel"
We like clean, spacious and no-nonsense places from which we can walk to the sights, and this hotel did not disappoint. We got to the Belvedere in twenty minutes, and the centre of town straight down the street in thirty (we walk slowly!). The breakfasts were delicious and the staff unfailingly helpful.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Martin
"fairly close to downtown Vienna"
about 20 minute walk to city centre and shopping. A clean and comfortable hotel
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Don
"good value for money"
i stayed at the 6th floor facing the street, the room was large with a small table to work on the laptop, a large bed with a good mattress, a large shower very nicely designed, the room was clean, the window could be opened, AC was working fine. the front desk people where very helpful and on the street there is a very nice pub few meters from the hotel, and few restaurants
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
IL
"Close to CAT train and lovely rooms"
Really nice hotel, shower amazing and rooms very clean. Excellent stay. Staff very nice
1 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2013
Niall
"Would stay again"
The hotel was convenient around 25 minutes from the airport by taxi (33 euros). Room was facing the road but not to noisy. Very warm, good shower and the buffet breakfast was also good. Free wireless internet. Only stayed one night but would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2012
kiwi
Superb hotel, great smart comfy room, wifi that worked, excellent buffet breakfast. Needed to take underground to get into city but a station within half a mile so trip only took 15 min.
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
Retired travel
"Eurostars Embassy Exceptional"
From check-in to check-out, we enjoyed everything about our stay. Stephan at check-in provided maps and information about the neighborhood. The ladies at the desk in the morning were very helpful with directions and locations. The apples provided are a great touch and the breakfast is quite good and a great start to the day. The slate shower with a rainfall head differentiates the room from the half dozen we stayed in during our recent holiday. Great value!
3 night trip Oct 22, 2012
Martin
"Convenient, clean and friendly staff - 10/10!!!"
Great location: 10 mins walk from underground. airport line connecting bus stops right in front of hotel. Free fresh water in the lobby everyday. Nothing to complain about the cleanliness of the hotel and I am a germophob myself. Staff was very nice; helped me print off free copies of tickets to local attractions.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2012