All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here5850 Grand Ave, Pittsburgh, PA, 15225, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Great hotel for the price"
Cheap place to stay if traveling to Pittsburgh. There is a convenience store right across the street and a restaurant within walking distance which is convenient. Tip: since they don't sell beer at convenience stores there they have a 2 6 pack limit that you can purchase from Kings restaurant. The hotel was modern and updated..free bfast was good and no probs. They have a good business center which was helpful to do some printing. I would stay here again but the only drawback is that it is 20 min from most places in the highlights of Pittsburgh. We stayed here from having flown in from the airport and its nice being away from the traffic which is a plus. It is also right off the highway.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Decent hotel"
The desk chair was dirty but when I called they immediately took care of it. The town itself doesn't have much but for our dance competition it's perfect location. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool was cold and the jacuzzi wasn't working
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"as expected!"
its a hotel, nothing remarkable about it but you don't stay in a fairfield for the luxury. Everything you'd expect from a reputable chain.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Justin
"Nice stay, clean room, but room was cold."
The heater wouldn't stay warm in the room. Maintenance person came up right away to check which was great. Thermostat had to be set to 90F before heater kicked in. Once we lowered to 73, the cool air came back on.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Connie
"Enjoyed our stay."
Beautiful modern facility. Our room was great and overlooked the river. My sons favorite part was the breakfast.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Christine
"Nice hotel for the price and location"
Great place to stay if you are coming from the North to visit Pittsburgh. Two easy routes to take to get to the city and Heinz field. Go Steelers!
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Pleased, but could have been better."
The room was great, but there was a stain on the lampshade and a stain on the bathroom wall as if from a dirty/greasy hand/foot. I appreciated the complimentary bathroom items, however upon asking the front desk if they had additional make-up remover pads (I had multiple events and had to clean my face more than once), they said they were all out and would not have any the next morning either. That was disappointing. The one evening when I returned, there were 40 or so people in the lobby lounge area having a great time. This also hindered my sleep some because I was in a room directly across from that space. I understand I was placed in that room because of my non-preference. I called ahead to see if I could possibly check-in early as I had to be at an event at 3pm a half hour away. This was very accommodating, but not an ideal location for a good nights sleep before a 6-8 hour drive home by myself. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the staff were very helpful - including getting me directions to my event, and general knowledge of the area's busy roads to ease my stress in arriving to my event on time. :)
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Great Hotel - nice amenities"
Very nice hotel with great selection for breakfast. Clean exercise room and indoor pool with hot tub.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Love my room ... 3rd floor river view. Wish there was a refrig in the room. Would stay there again.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Mady
"Very nice hotel."
The hotel is just minutes from Heinz Field/PNC park. Very easy to get to anything in Pittsburgh from the hotel. Indoor pool and whirlpool were excellent. Outdoor grill and fire pit/patio were awesome, too.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
KennyB
Just spent the night. Hotel was great... Surroundings were so so...
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Very happy with this hotel. My kids love it especially the breakfast. The pool was also very good. The location is amazing.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Romana Khan
"Very good hotel - far far away"
Like all hotels in the Marriott family, the Fairfield is a very nice hotel. Pool was open longer than most other Marriott family hotels. And I really like the firepit for relaxing after dark. It's a nice touch. This property's only problem is its location. One day, this area will be gentrified, and this hotel will become a Courtyard. But now, it's a little iffy. Also, Pittsburgh is not the easiest town to get around in for me, but this was harder somehow.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Sam
"Room with a view"
We had a nice view of the river. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was great. Will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Very convenient the staff was great very helpful downtown is only about 20 mins via St or highway and it's right off the freeway! Now anytime I come to Pittsburgh I will always stay here
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Tahra
"Clean, great stay"
Hotel was great but there is not much of anything real close.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was very nice. Very clean and comfortable. I will probably return there next time I visit the area.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Marriott is going downhill"
Checked in and there were no towels in the room. Called to front desk and asked for towels to be sent up. No one came. Had to go down to the lobby to get my own towels. Next day I dropped off laundry at the front desk at 7:00 am and according to the laundry slip, laundry is returned by 6:00 PM. Asked for the laundry at 6:30 PM at the front desk and it was still sitting behind the front desk. No one had ever picked up my laundry so it just sat there all day and no one bothered to notify me. Marriott used to have sterling reputation but anymore every time I stay at one of their hotels I have nothing but problems. Recently I booked a room a week in advance and although I am a Platinum Elite member with 300,000 points they would not honor my reservation and sent me to a substandard hotel in a bad part of town. Even their customer service is poor. The have really gone downhill.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Very clean and comfy, breakfast was good. Staff was great.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Annette
Awesome view of the Ohio river. Easy to find from the PA Turnpike. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Friendly employees- clean rooms - great atmosphere
"Hotel was close to our family's house"
We had a great time during our stay for the 4th of July. Our son loved the swimming pool and we loved the fire pit. I would recommend this hotel to everybody. Looking forward to our stay next year.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Kelli
"Toilet didn't work"
We checked in after midnight for an overnight stay. The toilet in our room didn't flush, which we reported right away. The front desk sent someone to plunge it, but it still didn't work. He said he would leave a note for the morning manager, but he didn't. I went down to the lobby (again) to use the bathroom and report the problem at 8 am. No one came to our room until almost noon, after we went down AGAIN We were there for 13 hours and didn't have a working toilet for 12 of those. My wife had to fight to get rewards points that would equal the amount of one night's stay, and it wasn't until she called for the general manager that we were finally given a refund of our room charge. It was never offered that we could change rooms, and the desk managers said they couldn't refund our money because it was booked through hotels.com.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Satisfied Customer"
Good stay.Very happy with the hotel
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"very nice and clean"
Good for business stay. Breakfast before 9am at weekdays.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Comfortable - perfect when traveling long distance"
Everything and everyone was excellent. The only con was that the breakfast was being put away far too early. Those of us who are driving long distance need to rest. Arriving for breakfast 20-30 minutes before close should still be enough time to eat. If you need to close early then change the open hours.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
Fran
Was a very comfortable stay. Kids loved being able to swim in the indoor pool. Would just like to suggest that they use larger towels. Was very easy to find. We would deffinetly stay her again. All the staff was helpful and polite.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Terry
"Definitely Recommend"
This hotel is really nice..Rooms were nice and clean and the beds were comfortable..The breakfast had everything from fruit to scrambled eggs and sausage..Overall a really nice hotel and I definitely will stay in again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2014
"Wonderful stay!!"
Loved the pool/ hot tub. They were great and nice. Great breakfast!!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Jenna
"Slipping in Overall Ratings"
We stayed at this hotel last year and thought it was a great hotel. Nice touch of Citrus water in the hallway to/from the pool and rec area, but this year not the same empty water and no sign of citrus in it. Good location for us while attending a Dance Competition for our girls. While cleanliness was on par with last stay the food in the morning was terrible the first morning the Eggs had so much of a salt taste they were not edible and the sausage was well overcooked and hard as rocks! The person who was attending breakfast was not keeping up nor did she show care in the food prep. The second Morning the food was much better as the person who was prepping the food area was the same as the previous year.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice Convenient Hotel Outside of Pittsburg Mayhem"
Very clean hotel, room was immaculate, and bed was extremely comfortable. Pool was extremely cold, but very clean. Hottub was wonderful, but they need a higher age limit on kids allowed in. We were with unattended 10 year olds at 10PM. Hotel clerk at night is a helpless dork, but overall we really were pleased!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Hotel with a view"
Pleasant staff working the front desk and nice rooms. Make sure you request a room facing the water and you'll have a nice view of the Ohio River and the I-79 bridge that crosses the river.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
good
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
Pittsburgh Meeting
"It Was just ok. Nothing spectacular"
I have stayed in other hotels for less and better quality, little kids playing in the hallways up to late hours. Stained window window balance.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
vbernwin
"Easy acess on and off interstate"
Overall, good stay. Breakfast was top rate. Would like to have extra blankets in room or availability made known if necessary
1 night trip Jan 12, 2014
elizabeth sypolt
"Most enjoyable stay"
Great service, easy off and on highway, very clean room
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
R, Linn
"A Nice Quiet Stay Surrounded by Water"
Room was very clean. Everyone was very friendly and polite. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was the hot and cold buffet breakfast. After just one hour they were out of ketchup, forks, and syrup and weren't planning to put out more. There was also a big spill in the middle of the floor where people were in line getting their food and the person who was in charge of setting up breakfast didn't offer to help this girl's mess, but my husband did. I think they should have at least made an attempt to help instead of standing around in the kitchen.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Natalie
"it had the pool we were looking for"
It was a nice stay
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
Bill Zickgraf
"Decent Hotel"
Decent hotel for the price, however, depending on which side of the hotel you are staying at, you have to deal with train and car traffic noise which is an issue if you are a light sleeper.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2013
"Great hotel for the price."
Great hotel for the price. Very clean. GREAT location. The vending market is pretty pricey so I recommend bringing your own refreshments.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2013
"A good place tucked away in an industrial area"
This is just another example of the quality you'd expect from this chain of hotels. It was very well maintained and clean with a good staff. They have a continental breakfast or there is a restaurant out front of the hotel to eat at. Other than that there really isn't much in the neighborhood to do unless you like heavy equipment. Easy access to the interstate though.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
"Pittsburgh stay"
TV gave us some problems we had to have a maintenance guy come out to fix it. The fire pit and hot tub pool was terrific. Over all well worth the price breakfast was what you'd expect. Area not the best but it was close to where we had to go so that didn't effect us!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"amazing hotel"
Our stay in the hotel was absolutely perfect, the room was very clean and big, the bed was very comfortable, and the hotel staff were very friendly. The surrounding area to the hotel was great but still wasn't too bad, the proximity to the highway made it easy to get into Pittsburgh and the proximity to the river made for a very nice view from our room.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
Jarrod
"Neville Island (Pittsburgh,Pa.)"
It seemed that the air conditioning unit did not cool the room as one would like.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
very satisfying--especially the fire pit in the rear of the hotel overlooking the river
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
bill
"Comfortable hotel"
The hotel was conveniently located near enough to downtown Pittsburgh which is why we chose it, along with the room rate being reasonable. It's located on Neville Island which sounds really pretty. It's actually an industrial location like most of that area is. We had a "river view" room. It's very comfortable and clean and looked out over the water which is brown and kind of ugly........not the hotels fault. If you're visiting Pittsburgh and don't want to spend the money to stay downtown, this is a good choice.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
kathryn
My stay was great, but I never had maid service on Saturday.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Very Pleasant Stay"
Room was clean, the buffet breakfast had a lot of different breakfast items to choose from(fresh fruit, cereal, waffles, scrambled eggs, a variety of juices. Very friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Nice Stay"
Nice stay, easy accsess to down town, but not much near hotel.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Close to my final destination"
It was generally OK.