All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

"Fantastic stay in Montreal for Business"
Great experience overall. It does everything you need. Dinner was great as well.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice Hotel But Poor Customer Service"
Esther, a clerk at the front desk, was argumentatve in trying to charge a $200.00 deposit for the room we had already paid in full for via hotels.com. She stated "that all the hotels do this", which in fact is not true. It never seizes to amaze me how defensive and rude people can be, not least of all when I go out of my way to show said people respect. She acted as though my family and I had never stayed in a hotel before. When I called the hotel several days later a different clerk, and later manager informed me that Esther was in fact incorrect. Apparently Esther realized her mistake that same evening and only took the customary $50.00 without informing me either way. I am still waiting for my refund and naturally, no apologies for the confusion or argumentative behaviour has been made. Despite this, the hotel itself was nice, as was the room. However, the neighbourhood is nothing to write home about. Take your car and drive into town, its an industrial area so not worth walking around. We paid $130 all inclusive for one night. So depending on your needs this was a bargain. However, next time we will pay more and stay at the Hyatt in Montreal where the service has always been outstanding. After all, you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
mario
"Good breakfast, terrible sofa bed"
Breakfast was great buuuut don't expect to sleep comfortably in the sofa bed. Worst bed ever.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Monique
"Will definitely stay again"
If there's one thing to improve, it's to remind staff that they should not complain to guests about their working conditions, no matter how friendly a guest may seem. I stayed in a suite, and it was lovely. I had to keep the room a bit hotter than I normally would because the only heater was in the sitting room, and the temperature would drop rapidly in the sleeping area when it turned off. Kudos to housekeeping - the room was spotless, the bed extremely comfortable. I was a little bit disappointed with the bistro. Yes they serve food, but it cannot be considered a full service restaurant. To me it seemed like they had frozen foods in the back that they would put in the microwave when you ordered it. I recommended either ordering in or eating dinner off-site. There is no room service. Breakfast was included in my stay, and even though I got there maybe 30 minutes before it was done, there was still a decent selection. The fruit could have been fresher though. There is shuttle service to the airport (and I assume from). It's a quick drive. I'm not sure if there's a schedule, but I didn't have to wait long. Overall, I very much enjoyed my stay and would have liked to stayed longer.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
"Leisure visit"
The hotel was nice. Not much around it though (convenient store or restaurants). Didn't care for the food choices at the hotel or their hours. 5pm only.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Nice hotel! Enjoyed my stay"
Nice and cleanly hotel! The suites are impressively spacious and comfortable. Home away from home
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
A&Y
"Heat Needed in Winter"
Stayed at hotel first week of December. Room 202 heating system only heated for 30 minutes at a time before resetting. When asked for some sort of compensation for horrible frozen night of waking and turning back on heat, they indicated they could do nothing because booked through Expedia. The room also had intermittent wireless connection
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
SAM
Good Hardwood floor, free breakfast, shuttle service Bad Noisy room heater, room key card was tricky, road noise and airplane mode filters into the room
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
n
"I need a towel."
Stayed for two nights but the room was not cleaned or towels replaced from the second day.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Close to airport"
Airport shuttle is very nice. About a 20-30 ride into downtown.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Our 3 GPS devices were useless"
Our experience started with a huge frustration, trying to find the hotel at 10 PM. The first attempt took us to another Holiday Inn, 5 km down the same street. Then we got lost in the spider web of one way streets, always on the wrong side of the HWY, unable to find a way to turn back. When we did, the GPS got lost again and was guiding us contrary to road signs. Luckily, Google Maps saved us and pointed our car to the right direction, only 6 km away from the hotel when... I saw the hotel, this time on our side of the street but 3 lanes and a collector away. Passed the exit again... Other than that, the hotel is very modern and well maintained. Our room was the biggest/nicest/cleanest I had in a long time. I was skeptical about the HWY noise but the room was very well insulated. Breakfast didn't offer the greatest variety but was satisfactory. Strange how airport shuttle is free but (outdoor) parking is not.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Cris
"super comfortable"
The hotel was surprisingly comfortable--spacious rooms, easy parking, etc. It was a little hard to find but worth the effort. The breakfast was phenomenal-great bacon, eggs, potatoes. We'll stay there again even though it's a way from the downtown.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Very close to airport"
The hotel was good. Its old, but very practical. It was clean with exception of the bed sheets that had multiple hairs. We had to ask for new sheets and my husband had to change them because there was not staff available at night.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Mar
"Montreal visit"
The hotel was one of the better holiday inn express that I have stayed in. Awesomely clean and modern hotel. Expanded breakfast
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Bobby
Bed Linens with holes no so clean, No restaurant, no water provided. AC hard to setup, between rooms hall smelly! For daily rate should provide better service.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Wonderful experience
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
cw
"nice stay"
Hotel was clean and nice. Had a good breakfast. Want to stay again.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Misleading"
I booked a suite with a balcony for 4 adults and my five year old daughter to my surprise i got to the room it was nice king size bed but where will the other two adults sleep well they had a sofa bed with a mattress so thin u could feel every spring and pole holding it up The staff was helpful enough to triple up mattress to simulate a real bed Not over yet wake up early to enjoy a beautiful view out of my balcony and all i got was a view to a highway a some factories Definitely don't go extra on the suite nor the balcony
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Be aware"
Very industrial area, trucks on the road almost 24 hrs. Was a bit disappointed that was charged parking for the 4 nights
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
PT
"OK for couple of nights"
Good breakfast. Have to pay for parking.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Clean Rooms, Good Service, Great Breakfast Will stay again !!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Sam
"Impressed!"
The lobby and everything about this hotel was gorgeous! Our room included a standard hotel and much more. The complimentary breakfast was well done with lots of variety. Overall, a very nice Holiday Inn!
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"nice and predictable"
Another solid holiday Inn express. The one supreme was the excellent Italian restaurant in the area which is a very industrial one.. ask front desk they will tell u.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
It was great. I had a hamburger at the hotel Bistro which was excellent. Breakfast was great also.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Very Accommodating"
Staff was extra helpful, regardless of the hour. I arrived after 11PM and was greeting like it was the middle of the day. I had early flight out and had friendly shuttle driver at 4AM. Clean room too.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
We picked the hotel for it's closeness to the airport and free shuttle service, but the service was disappointing. They did not leave at the time they said they would and the driver had to be hunted down after we had to ask the front desk to do so. They did not make routine pickups at the airport and neither the driver or front desk told us this even though we asked several questions of both of them about the service. Any other hotel we have stayed in with free shuttle service to the airport has always made routine pickups. The breakfast was only so-so. The television in our room did not work and there were no instructions on how to make it do so. We called the front desk and they said they would send someone up right away. We had to call back down when no one showed up after 20 minutes. They switched us to a new room, because they could not make it work. The air conditioning had no instructions and did not work properly. We had to constantly get up throughout the night and turn down the temperature. It would not hold the temperature we wanted. We also wanted the fan to run constantly to block out noise, but it would not do that either. Just an "ok" hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Stacy W.
"Astonished"
Without words, would recommend to anyone. Hotel staff, location, room condition and complimentary breakfast would make us come back and stay again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
miriam
"Very Nice Hotel"
The hotel is very nice and well worth the price. It's clean, the room is large, and the breakfast is good. The breakfast area was crowded, though, for the first two days that I stayed in the hotel. But I still could find a place to sit and there was still plenty of food.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Hotel was close to airport"
We needed room earlier because we just got off from red eye flight ,and needed to get fresh before we start our day, staff ask us to wait by 11 and before 11 we had our room
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
rad
excellent breakfast
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Roger
"Not a convenient location"
It was far from the city, had booked a room with 2 queens bed, however got a 1 queens instead. After some arguments and showing the expedia confirmation email they finally gave the 2 queens. Had not kitchenette as advertised. On asking why is it advertised like that - they said "ask expedia". They insisted that we should book directly with the hotel to avoid confusion, not sure who to blame for wrong information. We have a 2.5 yr old kid who is allergic and needs to be fed home cooked food. We booked this hotel as it showed kitchen...
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Montreal MLS trip"
Everything is what I had expected. The address however does not pull up on a GPS.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Clean and comfortable place to stay"
I was happy with the hotel. It is older, but we'll maintain and very clean and just a couple minutes drive from the airport. However, it is far away from restaurants, coffee places, etc. it's among some buildings that appear to be mostly vacant offices.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Massoud
"Pleasant Stay Close to Airport and Train Station"
Just a one night stay. Was able to check in early and given a quiet room as requested.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
kc
"Very nice hotel and the staff was very pleasant."
This is a very nice Holiday Inn Express and it is kept up very well. Rooms were clean and comfortable, it was a little odd that the rooms did not have carpet but wood type floor..very nice but cold in the winter months. Breakfast area is very nice, clean and comfortable. Rooms facing the main road can have some road and airport noise but it is close to the airport so that is expected. They have a free shuttle to airport that is very nice and quick. I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to have quick and easy access to the airport.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Very comfortable room and very nice looking. Very comfortable bed and nice bathroom. Nice pool, spa and sauna
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Has almost all necessary amenities"
Front desk staff seemed annoyed that I booked with Hotels.com and were a little curt with me. None of the employees were overly helpful or friendly except one young lady who worked the breakfast area, she was very sweet. Although I am a Holiday Inn Vacation Club owner and an IHG rewards member, I didn't receive any exceptional treatment while I was there, even after they were made aware of that. I feel there should be over the top service for members, otherwise, what's the point?
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Karina
Very good for overnight connection. Very clean room and pleasant hotel ambience. Excellent hot/cold breakfast. Personnel friendly. Efficient shuttle service to airport. Will stay in this hotel again.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Angie
"Nice & very clean hotel"
The room was very clean & comfortable, the bathroom was nice, clean & wide. The breakfast was great.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
Jori
"Nice hotel good service"
We had fun it was convenient from the Airport , we enjoy pool and gym good food at the restaurant located at the hotel
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
munawar
"dissapointment"
the only good thing was the bistro nice and clean and good food and drinks
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"This hotel was perfect for two overnight stays."
We found this to be a perfect place to stay near the Montreal Airport. The room was clean and very comfortable. The buffet breakfast was wonderful with everything from cheese omlets to pancakes and cereal. The shuttle service was fast and efficient. There was nothing negative about our experience with this hotel.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"ok hotel"
Hotel is ok I was a little surprised at what greeted us coming in the seats by the big marble ball water sculpture are badly stained and it looks lousy. Our room was ok comfy but nothing exceptional. Area not the best as it is surrounded by warehouses. Food in the bar is mediocre at best , hard shrimp, mushy fries. The waitresses in the bar are very nice.Breakfast buffet is lousy, powdered eggs (which we had none of because they ran out), pancakes (also ran out) , they need more staff to keep the buffet stocked.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
ray
Overall very satified. Too bad the "Bistro" has little to offer (lack of choice, no real cuisine).
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
Great hotel! Only thing is u have to pay for parking and I did not know until we got there!
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2013
tiff
"Not quite a "suite""
A suite, usually a bedroom with a door, not a stand-up closet as a room divider. Just a shower, no tub. Great view of........the parking lot!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Clean room with reasonable rates. Little out of the way from main areas of montreal.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
It is located near the airport. We stayed for 4 nights. The Morning Sun directly hit the room. Air condition was near the bed and made a loud noise. Internet speed was good. The room was pleasant. For some reason only 3 bath towels were available even though we were a family of 4. However, after a call, they bought us extra ones. This was the routine every night. The staff were very pleasant. The breakfast was very good and the staff continuously refilled. They were extremely good and always had a smile. I looked forward every day for their breakfast and the friendly staff. I was disappointed with the laundry room. They had only one washer and dryer. The dryer broke and could not use it for the next 2 days.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Very helpful Staff, comfortable bed. We didn't have wait long for a shuttle.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013