All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
124 Old Eastwood Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28403, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Clean
    Great room
"great south of Richmond location"
always stay here enroute to NC. staff is friendly and bedding is so comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great Hotel. Can't wait to go back!!"
The staff is welcoming and knowledgeable. The room was comfortable, relaxing and clean. It was walking distance to very nice restaurants, shopping and a short drive to the beach and Jungle Rapids. Will be my families new place to stay on our beach trips!!
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Sophie
"Very nice. Would stay again."
The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and well maintained. A short drive to Wrightsville Beach. Would definitely return.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
Kevin Lynch
Hotel was clean and comfortable and staff were friendly and helpful - everything I would expect from Hampton Inns. Location was a little difficult to find and not quite as convenient as I had hoped.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"A Bargin!"
The hotel was immaculate including the pool. The fitness room was very clean also. The room was comfortable and clean right down to the bedspread. The staff was genuinely friendly. From now on we will be looking for a Hampton Inn when we are on the road!
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
K.
Good Service and Good Rooms!
3 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Lee
"Great experiance"
This Hotel had a great staff, very freindly and always smiling.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Beautiful room!"
We were very impressed with the king suite with a sofa bed. We have 2 teenagers and we got a cot for our son. It was one of the cleanest hotel rooms we have ever been in. The pool wasn't that great but we didn't use it but once. Small but clean. Behind the building and secluded. No indoor pool or hot tub. The comfort of the room and the wonderful breakfast each morning made up for that. The gym was also very nice. We will definitely stay there again!!!!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Debi
"short drive to attractions, but rooms need work"
staff were friendly, but the room we stayed in had stained carpet and very uncomfortable furniture. had to go buy some beach chairs to have somewhere to sit
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
Cheryl
We just stayed overnight becuase my son had a fencing tournament the next day. The hotel staff was very helpful in providing restaurant information and the room was very nice. The bed was too soft for me, but I was the only one who found the bed to be uncomfortable, the rest of my party found the beds to be fine. The room was clean as expected.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Charise
"Great location, value, and service"
Location was excellent - lots of nearby eating places and very close to UNCW where we were visiting. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were well-appointed, but carpet looked dirty with spots on it. Clean the spots and you've got a great family hotel!
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
"excellent stay"
Very pleased with the comfort and cleanliness. The service was amazing!!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Good hotel"
Good hotel, very clean; hotel staff very professional. Only confused why they placed me in a handicap able room - I didn't ask for it, paid for the room in advance, and am not physically disabled. Would recommend to other guests.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Nice hotel but pricy."
Liked the hotel but almost 200 USD per night far from the beach is little to much.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
Comfortable stay.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Perfect location."
Close in location to everything Wilmington has to offer. Loved the daily fresh sheets and comforter. Room overall clean but a little dusty on the bedside table and TV stand. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Great service, location & overall value"
We stayed here for one night while on our way to SC. It's in a lively location, with restaurants and shopping right next door. The service was very good and the rooms were very clean. Our floor was quiet and comfortable. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Very nice for Azalea Festival"
Clean hotel, very comfortable. Gym well stocked, especially for a hotel. Pool outdoors and not heated.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"miserable!"
I was moved three times.. first location of room, second found a dried up contact in the sheets the next morning.. (not mine- I don't wear glasses or contacts!!) Third room.. found pistachio shells ... although they tried to help and move me around - that is already an inconvenience.. but I can tell you - I wont be staying there again.. no matter how low the rates are.. My son even started to get a rash from some allergic reaction he got from the first room we stayed in. NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH THIS LOCATION!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
maureen sauls
"Great Friendly Staff"
The staff was very helpful about the area and always pointed us in the right direction.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Matthew
Good place for near airport stay
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Comply expectations"
Location, people and service were wonderful 100%.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
FERCHO
"Very nice experience"
I enjoyed my recent stay at this Hampton Inn. I enjoy Hampton Inns for their quality and this one, though not the fanciest, was completely satisfactory. I had a spacious room. It was a handicap room, though I did not need or request one. The shower leaked onto the bathroom floor, but that was not a problem. The TV remote did not work properly, but I was not there to watch TV. I really enjoyed the hot breakfast which was more than adequate. I will stay there again and would recommend it.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
I go there twice a year and it's fine every time. The staff is very friendly and personable. never had a problem.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"only problem"
Duvay was too warm. Need light blanket available. Bed was so very comfortable. Love your hotels.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
walter hoyle
"college graduation"
fine.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Comfortable Stay. Good Service."
Very satisfied.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
excellent new hotel. would stay there again. excellent & comfortable & clean rooms. great staff- friendly & efficient. great breakfast.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Friendly, clean and close to UNCW"
Everything about our stay was wonderful EXCEPT for the very loud air conditioning unit. Each time it came on it sounded like a jet taking off! The room was very clean and the staff were all very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Good location for downtown and beach"
We stayed here a few nights on vacation. The staff was always friendly and helpful and we found our room to be clean. I appreciate that the duvet covers are washed for each guest - it made the room feel a lot nicer. The breakfast was well-stocked and had plenty of food even when we came at the end of service. Overall, it was a great value for our short getaway and I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"Labor Day weekend"
I took daughter and 3 grandchildren to Wrightsville Beach Labor Day Weekend. We had a ball. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and professional. We will stay again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Duchess
"Amazing hotel!"
My boyfriend and I stayed here as our first trip together! Everyone there was extremely nice! Anytime we walked in our out they always spoke! We stayed In a room with a king size bed. The bed was very comfortable and our room was very clean! Our shower was huge and our refrigerator stayed very cold! When we went to beach we only had two turns and we were there! Overall amazing staff and great vacation!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
morgan
"2 thumbs up!!!"
I love this hotel. From the plush beds to the morning breakfasts, this hotel won my heart. The staff was very friendly and catered to my needs. I definitely recommend this hotel
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Relaxing and Modern"
Staying at the Hampton was an awesome experience from start to finish. We had great service and a very awesome room for a reasonable price. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was very clean and felt like home. Staying here was definitely a highlight of our vacation (which is rarely said).
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Quentin
"Thoughtful touches; excellent value for the money"
We stayed two nights at this hotel on a visit to UNC-Wilmington, and the three of us were impressed. From the friendly staff and chocolate chips at check-in to the invitation to join the other guests for complimentary drinks and appetizers during their happy hour, we could not have had a better welcome after a long drive. The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. I used the well-appointed gym, which had a nice array of equipment for a moderately-sized hotel. The two teen-aged boys enjoyed the pool. The full breakfast buffet was very good and was available from 6 until 10 a.m. Those who didn't have time for breakfast could grab a bag of muffins and fruit on their way out the door. The staff was happy to give directions and answer our questions.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Eileen
Best hotel on the area!
2 night trip Jul 30, 2013
"Great for work or fun!"
I was in Wilmington for work and the hotel staff were very helpful and nice. The room was clean, the location was convenient to shops and it is in a safe location. Great for business or fun!
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Good hotel, but pricey"
I liked the hotel, and I think we were lucky to get a room las minute in the high season, but it was expensive. It was a very standard, clean room that had everything one would expect. However, when we arrived the front desk told us that breakfast ended at 11am on Sunday. We can down at 10.20 am and the breakfast had ended at 10 am. They gave us a to-go bag.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"close enough to beaches, but reasonably priced."
Very comfortable and clean. The Tuesday & Thursday night complimentary buffet & drinks was a nice surprise & very good. We will definitely stay again.
5 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
C J Martin
"nice hotel & staff"
Nice stay. Pool area was clean & pleasant also. Although breakfast was good, the staff had trouble keeping up with the holiday crowd. Spent alot of time waiting on empties to be refilled. We ended up skipping it the next two days. Sort of frustrating standing in the mass crowd waiting for coffee or juice even. Seemed they weren't ready for the holiday crowd. Front desk clerks were always pleasant and had a hello for me everytime i walked by. I'd stay again.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Sherry
"great stay"
This was my 3rd time staying here. It is always clean & neat. Even the showers & carpets have no signs of sand from the beach. The coffee is awesome. The receptionists were dressed well & were kind and attentive. I notice this because I work in customer service. One receptionist was nice enough to call us a cab. Breakfast was very busy , but by the next day the staff had tried to make improvements. I will be back. Thank you all employees of Hampton Inn.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Christina
"Hampton has the best beds!"
The front desk clerk was SO FRIENDLY, just great. Plus the room was very chilly, perfect for a great sleep.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Could use a little refurbishing"
Staff extremely helpful and welcoming. The lobby and rooms could use a makeover or update. Need a designated hot water thermos/dispenser for tea drinkers that has never been used for coffee. They wash the comforter between guests - that is a very good thing.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
"QUICK"
Even with a late check in it was quick and painless Ms Pamela suggested a Great restaurant
Other trip May 20, 2013
Denise
Excellent hotel. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was great. Beautiful room too. We love Hampton Inns.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2013
"I expected more"
I was double charged for my room and had to remind them three times to fix their mistake. I found trash in my room from past guests. Water pressure in the shower was ok. I travel frequently and will not be staying at another Hampton Inn.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2013
Stacey
"Convienent Location"
Great location, easy to find. Nice, friendly atmosphere. Great breakfast buffet! Great staff! The beds were a little smaller than we're use to (two queen size standard rm.). No refrigerator/microwave in the rm. There was an additional charge added to our bill at check in.
4 night trip Feb 14, 2013

"PERFECT PLACE TO STAY"
lOVED STAYING HERE HOTEL IS PERFECT REALLY FRIENDLY STAFF AND EXCELLENT ROOMS. NEAR DOWNTOWN AND JUST A VERY SHORT STROLL TO TEXAS ROADHOUSE AND OTHER PLACES TO EAT. KHOLS AND OTHER SHOPS WALKING DISTANCE.
2 night family trip Oct 13, 2013
ROSEMARY & JIMMY

"Wilmongton als Zwischenstation"
Wir waren für eine Nacht in Wilmington, vom Hotel aus ist die Altstadt zu Fuß sehr gut zu erreichen. Das Zimmer war sehr gut wir waren zu dritt und hatten 2 Queen Betten und viel Platz.
Andreas