All hotels in Marinette, Wisconsin, United States of America
2020 Old Peshtigo Rd, Marinette, WI, 54143, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

The location of the hotel was confusing. There are several driveways all around the area but you need to closly follow the signs. Next to the back driveway the hotel neighbor is a sad looking farm with single horse and a unused or taken care of mobile home. Just not a lovely display of Marinette. The hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. The pool was very cold and the smell of cholorine was unpleasant at the open of the pool door. That would be the complaint that the hotel could possibly look into the levels of chemicals in the pool and hot tub and the temperature of the pool. I love to swim and was very excited about staying here until I step into the pool room. We stayed for a short time and went back to our rooms.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Rachel Behringer
"great time two years in a row"
Nice location, clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good. Make sure to say hi to the horse outside. Great restaurants nearby as well. Good central location!
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2014
expedias picture was nothing like the room i received. i spoke with hotel manager and she tried to fix problem. staff went above and beyond to try to compensate for the error even though it wasn't their fault.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"clean and friendly"
This hotel was clean and comfortable w/a nice breakfast. I will say though that the most impressive part of the visit was the staff. Steve at the front desk was the most friendly, accommodating, clean and personable employee. He kept checking on us and asking if we needed anything. He cleaned and mopped continually on the snowy day when travelers were bringing in sand and snow. Wow, any business is lucky to have him AND he deserves a generous raise! If you see an increase in customers its because of his outstanding customer service. It was the most efficient check in I've ever gone through. And the morning breakfast server/worker NEVER stopped cleaning, restocking, adding and cooking whew. What a hard worker. She just never stopped! IMPRESSIVE
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Barb
The hotel was neat and well kept. Nice furnishings, comfortable bed. The room was surprisingly quiet - we barely heard noise from other guests at all. Breakfast was nice, check-in/check-out were quick and easy. Overall a great place to stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2013
tellis872
"Comfortable Hotel"
Overall a good stay. As a hunter, just wish they had a regular breakfast early. They DO have bag breakfast, but a decent sit-down one I like more. Otherwise, it was a good hotel.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Close to Renaissance Assisted Living"
VERY small pool, too small to do much of a lap. Also, difficult to share with multiple families. Hot tub was COLD, was told that was due to a birthday party, but that was hours before.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
Arseneau
Great hotel, reasonably priced with a caring staff. The only problem is finding the place. Easy to spot from US41, but a maze of little roads to find the parking lot. A great experience though once you arrive.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
I was very glad to be able to stay at the hotel but I wished that there were rooms less expensive for those of us traveling alone! I didn't need a king size bed and the lovely room that came with it! I could have used a queen size bed and I'm sure the room would have been equally as nice! Also, it was quite difficult to find after dark. Just an observation.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Very nice hotel, once you can find it"
It was excellent once we found it. All was very nice. The breakfast was very nice and it was great to eat on on "real" plates with "real" silverware. The hostess in there was great as well. It was clean and comfortable...no need for anything more.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
Jane
This hotel was just what we needed for an overnight stay Room was clean as well as the rest of the facility Pool was fun for the kids Breakfast was not bad for a "free" breakfast good selection
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Very nice and homey."
We were greeted by Steve who what efficient and friendly. Love the cookies.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Randy
"would stay again"
excellent
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Nice, clean, but hard to find"
Nice, clean, comfortable. Would definitely stay again. Light sleepers be aware there is a train that goes by a couple times a night and does blow the whistle.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
"Night before a Packers game"
We stayed here the night before a game at Lambeau because we didn't wanna pay $250+ in Green Bay or the surrounding areas. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly, and I was impressed with the breakfast on Sunday morning which was included in our room rate. Better than your average continental breakfast. I can't speak for the surrounding area because we got there late at night and left early the following morning, but I would definitely recommend this hotel. We left early on Sunday for the football game and traffic wasn't bad at all. Left at around 8:00 and were at Lambeau by 9:00.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
KB
"Home Away from Home"
Excellent all around. Great price, great room , very clean, helpful friendly staff not only helped but made you feel wanted and welcome. Beds were so comfortable and rooms were quiet. Hot breakfast was fresh and serving area well tended and kept very clean, big variety of choices. I am a frequent user of hotels for pleasure and business, my son is to but not as much. My son was very very impressed with everything and of course I took full credit...... First time I have stayed in that area, there for an overnight before the Packer game. The rate was tremendous compared to the rates in the region by the pocket gouging inflated rate two night minimum competitors. They could learn something by visiting this hotel.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Dennis
"Great Staff, Clean Room"
Our only issue was the air conditioner. It took about 20-30 minutes to kick in.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Ellen
"Nice place to stay and priced right."
Staff was very friendly. Nice place & price started our 10 day vacation off right. We would recommend this for a good nights rest.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Just what we needed!"
After staying at places that had small rooms and less than satisfactory mattresses, this was just what we needed. King sized bed, supportive, comfortable mattress.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Good getaway"
This hotel is a nice getaway. Good breakfast. Friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
"Great service"
The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is very nice and the hot breakfast was very good. We left some clothes in the closet and didn't realize it until we were about 100 miles away. We called the hotel and they found our clothes, boxed them up and sent them to us. I was very thankful and I will be returning there next year.
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2013
"Stop Over"
We were stopping in Marinette on a trip to Mackinac Island. After a 6-7 hour drive, this Country Inn was a perfect stop over place. I recommend it.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
mike
"A short break"
Hotel is conveniently located. However, there is a severe lack of facilities at the hotel and the vicinity. The best part is the pool to keep the children entertained. Do not follow the hotel staff recmomendation for places to eat especially at tyhe nearby Railway Brewhouse; it was dreadful. Do note that the hotel is very close to the railway line; very noisy at night! Staff was not helpful. Check-in was lengthy and request of adjacenet rooms for a famli was not met.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Marinette, WI
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
KRC
"excellent hotel service"
The front desk help was exceptional, especially Stephen. He was helpful and polite.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
This location is wonderful. Clean, quiet. Good food nearby. Highly recommend
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
KC
"EXCELLENT VALUE"
right from check in time to leaving we enjoyed our stay, the staff was very friendly making jokes and making us laugh the rooms were clean and beds comfortable we used the pool and were the only ones in it in the middle of the afternoon we were surprised because of the size of the hotel the breakfast was good
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
Everything was great except the very surly staff manning the continental breakfast. She sure complained a lot about the other staff and supposedly broken waffle makers that really seemed to be just fine. Everyone else was great!
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
"very nice"
hotel seemed new, very nice and clean very nice staff, good cookies too!!
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Best bet in Marinette"
We particularly enjoyed the exceptional cleanliness of the room and the excellent air conditioning at night. Good coffee was available at all times, and the breakfast area was well stocked. Looking around, we think it is the best choice by far in the entire Marinette-Menomenee area..
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Good room for the price, but clean the pool water."
Nice place, room was great, spacious. Pool & Spa water needs to be filtered better, a bit on the nasty side.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Just close enough"
The hotel was conveniently located right off Hwy. 41 just within the city limits. The rooms were bright, roomy and quiet. There was an adequate sized mini-fridge and microwave and the shower had a nice, strong spray. I think the lobby décor is lovely and has a comfortable feeling. I appreciated the complementary coffee and cookies. The staff, day and night, was very pleasant and helpful. The hotel is also near a shopping mall and my favorite hamburger place, Mickey Lu's.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Great Hotel in Marinette"
Great hotel, super quiet, with clean rooms and excellent staff. The only problem is finding the hotel. Easily visible from the road, one must snake thru a series of side streets to actually arrive at the hotel. Needs signs, as this can be difficult particularly at night
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Good rating for great facilities."
Your Inn is located very conveniently for us, the facilities and staff are really good, the room was very comfortable, and the breakfast is fantastic. Your rates are very reasonable. We will be spending lots of time in Country Inn & Suites.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"55 year class reunion"
Stayed here about 5 times was the right location for our needs.
6 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Upstate Wisconsin"
As good as it gets in Mariette. Close to Peshtigo for business purposes...
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Alex
"OK Hotel"
The hotel room was fine. Staff was friendly and the room rate was good. The pool was small and because it is inclosed it had an overwhelming chlorine smell.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Don't like walking through wall of smoke to get in"
Friendly greeting after having to go through a wall of smoke to get into the hotel. The "smoking" area is the lovely rocking chair full porch which is on both sides of the entry. Upon entering room, noticed strong cigarette smell. Immediately turned around and went back to desk. They had only a 2 queen room to offer us (had paid for a king). Not much choice - it was the smelly room or the two queens. The room was clean but still had a weird odor. Beds comfy. Didn't use pool area, but it looked nice. Breakfast was nice. Lots of choices, Clean and comfortable. Except for the smoke - hotel was pretty nice. We didn't spend much time there though.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Elaine
We had an excellect experience at this hotel. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Hotel was extremely clean and updated. Great location too. We will stay here again for sure!
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Jackie
"Hotel stay"
Good experience. Nice room and good breakfast. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
I was very disappointed in my arrival. I came in earlier in the week and double checked my room on a Wednesday to be sure my Family would be able to get in the room to shower before the wedding at 3 pm. The girl at the front desk said it would be no problem, I also told her there were 5 other families staying there, that they were coming from out of town and needed to freshen up before the wedding. The desk person did not take any of the names or seem to care. On Saturday I called every 1/2 hour from eleven o'clock on to try and get in my room. All they kept saying was the room was not done yet or the maid went on break and she would get to it soon. I other families did get their rooms before us. we finally got into our rooms about 2 pm. and the wedding was at 3 pm. I was very disappointed in your service because I had drove over to your hotel to let you know I needed a room before 1 pm. for my family.. If I would not of paid for the rooms in advance I would of went down the street to the other hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Marinette, WI
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize that we were unable to honor your early check in request. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. Thanks again for your valuable feedback and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Bam
Clean, very friendly staff! Very pleased.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Alan
"Nice Stay"
Clean room, friendly staff, great breakfast. Pool is very small.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Very nice hotel But a very uncomfortable bed
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Bsather
"In and Out"
Arrived late at night with the kids and after a fast, clean and fun breakfast we were out of there. No hold-ups & no problems. Very satisfied and have stayed at this hotel about 4 times in the past 3 months for exactly those types of stays. No problems at all.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
very nice staff, clean and peaceful
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Nice hotel and facilities."
We were traveling to Minneapolis. This was our overnight stop en route. In the morning there were tornado warnings and the staff was very helpful on where the storm was and in what direction, so we were at ease in moving on. The breakfast was great also......AND the cookies at the front desk !!!!!
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
carol
"Friendly and helpful staff"
I booked a double queen room, but since our son had to work last minute, upon check-in, I inquired about changing to a king room. The lady was very pleasant and easy to talk to regarding the change. She answered all my questions and wished me a happy stay. The breakfast food choices were wonderful. Hot eggs and sausage, waffles, cold cereal, bagels, fruit, yogurt, juice and others available. The skim milk container was empty when I went to pour some, but the staff was "johnny on the spot" and before I could sit down, she brought out more. They offered free hot coffee all day along with hot chocolate and cookies for the kids (or adults). We enjoyed the adult-only time in the pool area and hot tub. They also had an exercise room, but we did not use that. I would stay there again, my issues with the cleanliness of the room had to do with the bottom of the drapes were quite dirty from hitting the air conditioner/heater and the bottom of the shower curtain was also dirty. Overall, not enough to keep me away next time.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Kristine
"Great get away hotel or longer stay..."
Really nice stay. Staff outstanding as well as the comfort of the hotel
Other trip May 28, 2013
Hotel was very nice. Room clean, beds very comfortable. Pool great and breakfast pretty good. Very clean. Would stay again if in area.
1 night family trip May 19, 2013
Jen
"Nice!"
The rooms are very clean,you cant hear people next to you but the room we had on the 3rd floor was up from the smoking section so every night we could hear the people that were smoking. Then sat night a wedding party arrived and they were heard. so if booking this hotel get a room in the back to avoid the entrance area..
3 night trip May 17, 2013