All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1401 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.7
    2.1
"Ok"
Decent stay suite kinda small. I like the back patio or whatever it was close to pool and beach. I like the basement parking and room service person I had. Little ran down needs work and cigarette butts everywhere. Ok place ok price average at best
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
5 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Hector
"Not what it seems like online."
The rooms were very small compared to pictures listed.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Economy Hotel"
The thing I liked most was the comfort of the bed. The hotel needs major upgrades. This is for the budget, economy, big family type hotel. The cleaning persons need to pull those dressers out and sweep behind that and the other furniture. Paint job a must
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We are happy to report that our ocean front rooms have been remodeld this season. We have done some imporvements for the 2015 season.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Gross"
total loss of money.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We apologize for your stay. We would like to inform you that the season our ocean front rooms have been remodeled along with our pool. A new season and a new start.
3 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
"Just Say No!"
I would not recommend!
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We aplogize for your stay. We would like to inform you that for our 2015 season our ocean front rooms along with our pool have been remodeled. We hope we can accomodate you again in the near future.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Darryl
"One night stay enough."
Needed a room for one night as we decided to start our trip a day early. We had reservations at another resort that could not accommodate us for this night. Room ok for one night would not recommend it for longer stay. Very old, but the beds were clean and the bathroom too. Small and dark inside and drapes were not very pleasing to look at.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Ann Hewitt
"Hotel"
Very dirty outside, bugs everywhere
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We apologize for your stay. We do have palmetto bugs in the summer season and can not control them on the outside as they do fly.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Justice
Person at desk had horrible service. No towels were available, due to low shortage. No wifi.
"Terrible"
Facilities were a disaster, upkeep horrible, whole place looked like a ghetto landlord dump; felt fortunate to get out in one piece. Clerk was the only positive - he was courteous and seemed to be concerned about our stay, but that can't make up for the rest.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We are sorry about your stay. We like to inform you that for the 2015 season we have remodeled our ocean front rooms and pool and jaccuzzi area for the new season. We hope we can accomodate you again in the near future.
Sam
"Don't believe everything you hear."
The building is old and could use a Makeover. Other than that it was clean and very affordable.
Renee
false advertising. i was very uncomfortable. my family was disappointed.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Great for last minute vacation."
Overall good for price. Would not recommend for a long stay, 1 to 2 days maximum.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Brothers Yearly Vacation"
Each year My brother and I take a trip to Myrtle Beach. This trip was like all others we had a great time.The room was not what we was expecting but we survived good in it. My Faults with the room. Needs up dated ,carpet looked really old. Funiture was old. The frigerator was old and rusted and frooze up.. The room had a leak in the room about 2 feet in from the front door . Carpet got soaked t doing a rain storm, I informed the maids and they said they would report it. .Had an old model tv.. The beds was nice slept good in them..Thats my faults hope they help you decide on your stay here.----Earl
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
EarlRay
"Old but ok"
Hotel is old. Stayed on 6th floor but elevator only goes to 5th floor. Staff was friendly. Pet friendly. Good location and price was good. Nothing fancy but I wasn't expecting that.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn has remodeled our ocean front rooms and the pool has been remodeled. A new season a new look for 2015. We hope we can accomodate you again in the near future.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Brazen
motel run down. rooms where very out dated smelled bad . there way of airing out was to leave the doors open the day before renting.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Cheap"
The hotel room was clean but it had an old , damp odor. The furnishings were old , the bathroom fan was very loud. The security lock did not work, so I had to use a chair as a deterrent to opening the door at night. I couldn't move to another hotel as everything was full. I will never stay there again.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
"Great place to keep your stuff"
We stayed in room 606 which had a great view of the ocean. Next night we stayed in a different room which was 504. Not so great view of the hotel next door. If you are going to be out and about the whole time and looking to save a few bucks, this is the place to stay. The clerks in the office were really nice and helpful with fun things to do.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
Thank you for staying with us. This season we have remodeled all our ocean front rooms and our pool. Hope we can accomodate you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Bobby
"Good hotel for the price"
Great location, older hotel, but is being renovated soon.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We are happy to report that our ocean front rooms and common areas for the 2015 season have been remodeled. We hope we can see you again in the future.
4 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Dexter
"Bad"
Old building. Elevator is scary. The room was disgusting. There was actually urine on the bed... and LOTS of it. Staff replaced the mattress after I insisted but made us remove the urine soaked bed linens from the previous guest that they obviously had not changed. I'm pretty sure they put the nasty mattress back into another room that hadn't checked in yet. Staff told me housekeeping had already left for the day and refused to re-clean the room. We had to clean the room ourselves (purchased our own supplies). The linens were still sitting outside the door when we checked out the next morning and reeking (Labor day weekend so we were unable to find another vacancy there or elsewhere). Broken tables in the room. Boogers on the walls. Old CRT television. I don't complain about much but walking into a room and lying down onto a urine soaked bed didn't set well with me at all!
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We are sorry you had a bad stay. My understanding was the mattress in the room prior to your arrival was not wet. We did replace the mattress for you as you requested. We were not told you had to purchase cleaning supplies for the room. Again we do apologize.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice and close to the beach"
Thank you I'll be back next year thank you I'll be back next year thank you I'll be back next year
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
Thank you for the great comment. This season we have remodeled our ocean front rooms and are excited for a new season.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Sam
"Cheap place to stay"
If you are looking for luxury do not stay here. If you just need a cheap place to crash after a long day than this would be ok. The beds were decent but the bathroom was not very clean. Don't think I'd stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great for the price!"
I admit I was skeptical about booking this hotel after reading some reviews and the fact that the price was so cheap. I was very pleased with the room. It was clean, bed was comfy, and they brought fresh towels every day. The biggest relief, no sign of bugs! I will always check for vacancies here next trip to the beach!
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Aaron
Great stay based on price. Parking lot and walkway to pool were nasty! I cut my foot on a huge piece of broken beer bottle! Hotel maid was severely RUDE to use upon checking out. Other than that we enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Average. Very close to the beach"
It would probably be a good for those who are low on cash and needs some place to stay. The rooms and hallways really need an upgrade. The staff are great. Overall, I enjoy my stay. The location offers great access to almost everything.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We are happy to report that our ocean front rooms and common areas have been upgraded and remodeld for the 2015 season. We hope we can accomodate you again in the future.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"our stay at rhodeway inn,myrtle beach"
it was a cheap hotel with my wife a stage 4 breast cancer patient and me recently having a heart bypass. we needed cheap but wanted a trip to the beach to make some memories to hold on to.the weather was gorgeous. the hotel had a lot of cracks in the walls and foundation so we weren't sure how safe it was to be there.the furniture in the room, you could tell had been in a flood,they really should sand it down a lil then paint it.would make it's appearance more attractive.the lamp fixtures were all rusted, an easy fix with cheap white paint.the public hot tub was great tho'.all in all we did enjoy the trip tho.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Close to beach. Bed very . comfortable"
A little run down. Tub.was.peeling wall outlet.hanging out of wall and. We did.not get oceanfront as requested which was.not.pleasant
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"worse hotel stayed in"
Was a disappointment. Could not believe the state of the room . The only good thing was the location and being able step out to the beach. This hotel need to shut down and renovate. Do not worth the price.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We are happy to report for the 2015 season our ocean front rooms have been remodeled and also the common areas. We hope to see you again in the near future.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
I liked that it was close to the beach but overall it was a disappointment. Not very clean and the smell. Horrible
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We do apologize for your stay. We are happy to report our ocean front rooms have been completely remodeled for the 2015 season. We hope we can accomodate you again in the future.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"none"
management of hotel was rude, especially the balding large male
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We do apologize for your stay. We are happy to report that for the 2015 season we have done remodeling of our ocean front rooms and common areas. We aplogize for the staff being rude as we take great pride to make our guests as happy as we can.
5 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
ron c
"Not that close to the Boardwalk"
the stay was great, had a hot tub which was an extra bonus. I had to pay $15 extra when I checked in because it was booked through a third party. Did not understand why, I have never had to do that before. There was no maintance person on duty so I had to change a bathroom light bulb.
4 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"close to activity's"
we stayed 5 nights we were located on the side of the hotel we ask if any front ocean view rooms were available the staff let us move to the front and worked with us on the price difference
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Jackie
"Alex and Matt in Myrtle Beach"
The carpeting in the bathroom was soaking wet. We called the front desk to let them know that the carpeting was soaking wet. They didn't know where the water was coming from so they couldn't fix it while we were there. It was really gross. Even when we put down a towel, the water soaked through the towel. We called to let the front desk know so that we wouldn't get charged for the issue when we checked out. Also, the mattress(es) were very hard and uncomfortable. The only nice thing about staying at the hotel was that it was close to the beach.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Great spot but rooms are to SMALL. Nice area///////////////////
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"it is okay for the price"
it is okay for the price
7 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Romany Nashed
"I WILL STAY HERE AGAIN"
I booked a room while traveling from St Louis Missouri. My room was ready as i had booked. I was very satisfied with the courteous staff and their attention to customer service. My room was very clean and well kept. I stayed at Ocean Plaza Motel the next night and it was a total nightmare. Rodeway fit my budget and was a very nice place to stay. I will be sure to book a room at Rodeway on my next vacation.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
James Erhard
"End-of-Summer Vacation with the Boyfriend"
I loved this hotel! I don't know why so many other people have various complaints. The room was not huge, but a cute size that was perfect for what my boyfriend and I needed. We had a king sized bed--very satisfactory in terms of comfort and size. The bathroom was perfect; it may have been small, but it provided everything we needed. The room had a mini fridge, microwave, a/c window unit as well as heat and a closet with hangers (which was actually quite convenient), along with other hotel essentials. The staff were SUPER friendly and helpful! I really enjoyed and appreciated their helpful and welcoming approach toward us, as well as their sense of humor. Last but not least, the location of the hotel was PERFECT!!! We were literally right on the ocean (could not get any closer) and it was absolutely beautiful! The hotel's proximity not only to the ocean, but to all the surrounding highlights of the town was just fantastic. The stay was well worth the pay and I could not have been happier. Overall, wonderful experience at this hotel.
5 night romance trip Aug 3, 2014
"It's just a old motel kind of run down."
It was a great place to play on the beach. Only 1 elevator but for the price I was happy with my stay. It was also pet friendly.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
pro angler
"Right on beach w/ great view"
We stayed here last minute but turned out to be an excellent stay. Room was clean and facilities well taken care of. Staff was really nice and helpful. Only problem was air conditioner didn't really work well and it got really hot at night. Other than that, I would definately stay again!
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
Thank you for enjoying your stay.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
haden
"It's a dump!"
Should have been torn down 40 years ago. Staff is rude. Rooms look like a dog lived it Wouldnt go back. Will spend extra money. Next time to have a descent rom !
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We aplogize you had a bad stay. We are here to make every guest as happy as we can. This season there have been alot of changes with our hotel with remodeling of the rooms and staff.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"close to the beach"
Ok I guess.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
For an older hotel you cant complain to much they keep it as clean as possilbe inside and out just need improved parking.
The fighting at the hotel went on to the wee hours of the morning and I would not advise staying here unless you have earplugs in. the swearing and discord at the pool was not suitable for children. The overall condition of the hotel is very poor. Do run from this establishment and not towards or in it!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Nelson
I would never stay there again. Room was dirty and very old.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Never again"
Room smelled really bad. Air condition found like it was going to take flying at ant moment and slowed air in your while trying to sleep. The hot tub was located in the parking garage. Save your money and stay far far away from this place.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
dede
It was a horrifying experience,It was disgusting and it was a over price. I would not recommend this to anyone.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
very unhappy
I know this wasn't an expensive hotel but you still expect to be treated with respect by the staff and have a clean room. Front desk staff was surly and unhelpful. They even charged me an additional fee when I got there "for booking the room through a third party." What's up with that? Room was filthy. Won't be staying here again.
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We apologize for your stay. We are happy to report for our 2015 season we have done some remodeling of the hotel and our ocean front rooms. We apologize for the staff as we are here to treat our guests with respect.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Lori
"right on the beach downtown."
stayed 1 week.housekeeping was okay.bath a little small. great deal for what you're paying.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"never again"
Wrost motel ive stayed at in Myrtle beach. Room was wsy over priced at $120 and got what ypu might expect at $19.95 room. Room had a pull out couch with ripped cushion and most wore out mattress ive ever seen. Carpet was terrible and the walls had holes and patches in sheet rock that were not even the same color. Had a extra 2hr wait b4 check in because no rooms had been cleaned. Jacuzzi was closed 2 of the 4 days of our stsy and still down the day of check out. The only good thing I can say is the workers where very nice and we had clean towels. Steve Massey
Response by Rodeway Inn & Suites
We apologize for your stay. We are happy to report for our 2015 season our ocean front rooms have been redone compeletly. Our pool also has been redone this season. Hope we can accomodate you again in the near future.
4 night trip Jul 20, 2014
roy masey
"Stay anywhere but her"
commode stopped up, tv going out, air conditioner not cold checked out went to another hotel wouldn't refund any of the 3 days i had reserved
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Will reschedule for next year.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2014