All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3044 Eastman Road, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Uncomfortable"
Nice area of town ~5 min from hospital. The room was clean but terrible uncomfortable as the vintage hotel window A/C did not cool sufficiently. Outside temp was only 80 so I can only imagine how uncomfortable it would be in the middle of a Texas summer! Housekeeping came around before 9, which I find a little early for a Sunday. The lady at front desk who checked me in was anything but hospitable. Perhaps she was just having a bad day. If so, it was an unfortunate encounter. I would encourage mgmt to use this review for employee training purposes. I plan to visit Longview at least once a week over the course of next 3 months. There are many other hotel options in town and I will be excercising my consumer rights.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"enjoyable"
Loved it. Was very peaceful
1 night trip Mar 29, 2015
"Family visit"
Very quiet and clean hotel, staff members were very professional and helpful. There are some wear and tear on the doors that needs some repair, other than that our stay with a two year old child was very pleasent.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Longview Business Trip"
I stayed here during a recent business trip. It was very clean. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast was good and the coffee was available anytime I wanted it. I was able to squeeze in a workout in the workout room. The machines ran well. There were weights, a scale, towels, water, etc. Very nice. I would definitely stay there again when in the area.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Not one complaint."
Perfect!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Consistent great service"
This is a hotel that is consistent with overall services. I've stayed there several times before and I'm always greeted with professionalism and kindness. They exceeded my expectations once again.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Sandra
"My stay was ok but"
The stay was ok it was just when we got ready to leave it seemed like we were being harassed to leave the room so they could clean it if they don't want people to stay till check out they should really tell us at the front desk
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
The entire hotel was VERY clean! The breakfast was great, overall was a great experience for my children and myself.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
I wish I could have stayed longer. The room was clean, new, great TV and Bed and a great price. Would seek it out the next time.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Over all a good hotel"
Over all it was a nice hotel. The room had a couple of miner problems like a big scuff mark on the wall a large chip on the night stand and the a.c. cover was broke. The breakfast was your typical complimentary breakfast.I would stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
Acually better than expected!
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
It was awesome ... Yes I would recommend to several friends and will most definitely return.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Disaya
"Hampton Longview"
Will use again
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
steve
"Extremely Pleased"
Excellent stay. Fantastic breakfast: eggs, sausage,french toast sticks,rolls,cereal,waffles...Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and new with large rooms. No tub, it had a double shower instead. Plenty of parking. Elevator to get to rooms. Will make this my regular stay when in Longview.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great!"
A+++
3 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
Coye
"STAY"
THE ROOM WAS GOOD,BREAKFAST WAS JUST OK,SOMEONE ATTEMPTED TO STEAL MY BALL MOUNT OUT OF MY HITCH,BUT APPARENTLY WAS FRIGHTENED BY SOMETHING AND LEFT IT LYING ON TOP OF MY TRUCK BED COVER.
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
Joey
"longview"
Very nice!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"getaway"
We stayed here for our one year anniversary and loved the Jacuzzi suite! The room was so big and spacious and the same for the hot tub too. The free breakfast was very tasty as well.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Sandie
"pleasent stay"
Nice place. I had no problems getting in or out. If I go back to longview ill stay at this place.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Alexander
"Week End Out of Town"
Wonderful, relaxing getaway
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Patrick
for the price this was not an amazing room. it was a standard room with substandard bedding. the blankets are polyfilled and lumpy. it should have cost 20-30$ less to stay in this room. at least the pool was warm.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Juana
Over all a.good experience. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
WS.
"it was good"
check-in was fast and painless, they called the room right after we got there to see if we needed anything...no complaints...one of the better places we have stayed at!
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
JP
"First Bad Hampton Inn Stay I've Ever Had"
Had it not been for Katie at the front desk, I would have rated this Hampton Inn much lower. To start with, the first room I was given had a strong smell of mildew. The maintenance person put an air cleaner in the room while we went to dinner. When we arrived back from dinner, Katie was waiting to move us to another room because the odor had not improved. Our new room smelled much better and we were upgraded to a suite for our trouble, which was very nice. We left to go take the kids swimming. When we arrived to our new room to get the kids showered and ready for bed, we were met with no working light in the shower stall in our room. After calling the front desk and speaking to Katie, we were promptly moved to another room. The third room was fine but at 11pm and 3 rooms later, I really didn't care what the condition of the room was.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
J.Davis
"Weekend Stay in Longview"
This hotel is probably by far the best hotel that you will get in Longview. The decor is nice and the rooms are very large. The room appeared to be clean, but this room had not been dusted in a very very long time. The vents were clogged with a ton of dirt. I think this should be apart of the cleaning process. Also, there was a ring in the toilet and the shower head looked as if it hadn't been clean. If these minor adjustments are made, the room would be immaculate!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Nikki
"Second Stay"
I've stayed here twice. It's been nice both times. Nice staff. Clean rooms. Good breakfast. Good surroundings. ONLY complaint was the location of my room. Or the location of the outdoor grill and lounge area rather. It should NOT be located where it is. Major design flaw. It was basically connected to room 101. So if you're given that room, and you want to get to sleep early, ask to be relocated.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Hotel was clean. No complaints.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Ryan
"Is nice"
The king suite with jacuzzi tub is much larger than it appears in the photos available on the hotels.com website. My wife and I were very pleased with out room. The service and breakfast at Hampton Inns is always terrific.
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
"Daycation to Longview, TX"
We always search for Hampton Inn whenever we travel. this was the first time the bed literally wore both of us out. Matress was too hard. Other than that, as usual clean and staff was very friendly and helpful as always. We will continue using Hampton Inn's, however, not this one due to the discomfort of the bed. Can't deal with that part too well.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Nice hotel - worth the money"
Overall it was a good stay. We had a slight issue at check-in with our reservation not showing but that was cleared up quickly. The hotel was very clean and our room was very nice as well. In room movies, refrigerator and microwave were all in working order. The indoor pool was FREEZING but the whirlpool was hot.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"Awesome!"
GREAT! We were here for a college reunion- will DEFINITELY be referring that this be one of the main hotels of choice- either way, we will be staying again!
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Andrea Calloway-Logan
The front desk clerk was friendly and informative. Check in was quick. The lobby was very clean and they had fresh coffee set up. We stayed in a king studio suite, which (for a hotel room) was quite spacious. The room, jacuzzi tub and bathroom were all well maintained. The bed was extremely comfortable. We missed it but they have a breakfast buffet from 6-10. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"surprised - dissatisfied"
WARNING: this hotel supplies only ONE bar of soap. You have to keep switching it between the sink and the shower.we stayed four nights: night one - our room had thin walls and we were awakened at 3AM by next door guest coming in. I couldn't go back to sleep because I was awoken again by his/her snoring. I actually spent the rest of the night in the lobby.
4 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Pamela F
Overall, satisfied. Was disappointed that the sound on the tv station that we wanted to watch did not work. Called the front desk and said they were aware of it. They said to unplug and then replug to see if that works. Now, if you are aware it does not work, you really should fix it.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Highly Recommended
1 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2013
michael
"Very nice."
The hotel was very nice and the staff very accommodating. The room was large, clean and very comfortable. Free wifi was a plus. Free breakfast was excellent. Very good value. Would definitely stay here again
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Ben
"Its close to everything!!"
This is our 2nd stay here,and it was just as perfect as the first time! House keeping did knock on our door at 10:20am- we had alarm set for 10;45am we had stayed out late! so housekeeping knocks,and does not announce her self or anything,then uses her key to open the door!!! this is a no-no!! she wasnt able to get all the way in,because we had the bolt lock down. BUt really they should never just knock and entrer~! Other than that we have NO complaints!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Very Comfortable, Excellent Staff, Rooms Clean, Bed Awesome
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Review"
Air conditioner broke in our room and had to move to another room during our stay. We had 2 adults and 3 kids, the hotel would not give us a rollaway bed because they said the room was too small. They did offer a bigger room in order to accomadate us which was very disappointing. The pool had no heat and was freezing cold. Stayed here previously without family and had a great stay but this time was not the same. I not sure I would stay here again.
8 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Geat place to stay for Business or Leisure"
Excellent room. I ended up staying in one of their suites and the room couldn't have been any better for the price. They also have an excellent hot breakfast from 6 to 10 am. The only downside at all was there is a LOT of construction in the area, but it didn't really interfere with my business or travel at all.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
"Loved It!"
Last minute trip to Longview.... Difficult finding a hotel to accomidate our needs. Then the Hampton was found. Customer Service was top notch. They helped with any and all questions. The hot tub was broken during our stay but that wasn't an issue. There was also some construction being done at the hotel on the end where our room was. We still enjoyed every minute there. Friendly and helpful staff! We will stay there again and recommend to others.
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2013
Katalena
"Very friendly"
The rooms were above average but the service was amazing. They truly seemed concerned what we needed to make our stay comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Everyone working in this motel was very accommodating--great personal service--difficult to find anymore!
4 night trip May 17, 2013
Glenda
"Long Day"
We arrived in the evening after dinner, enjoyed the fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms were very comfortable and spacious. Staff was always present for any needs.
Other trip May 15, 2013
"Conveniently Located"
We stayed here for our friends wedding. Our room was so comfortable (bed especially), the staff was friendly, the breakfast and coffee in the mornings was great. Definitely will be staying here again for another wedding coming up!
3 night trip Mar 8, 2013
ARob
"Rate Increase"
Booked room for three nights at an average of $109 per night. Told clerk when leaving that I would like to stay another night, no mention of a rate change. $109 was also the rate listed on the Hampton website when I booked but wanted the Hotels.com stay credit. Upon returning that afternoon I was informed that my rate would be $159.00 per night because they were sold out. I informed them that was above what my company would reimbuse. No compromise was offered, had to check out and go to another hotel. You are not a quest at this hotel, just $$$. Stay somewhere else that appreciates your business, I wont be staying here again.
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2013
Craig
I was disappointed in the fact that I thought I was getting a suite when I made the reservation. When we got to our room it was a regular room. That was the point of paying that much and staying there was for the extra room. Whereas when my brother checked into his room he did have a suite and we paid the same thing for the rooms. It should not be called Hampton Suites if they are not all suite rooms. I travel quite a bit and have never had this problem before.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"nicely appointed hotel"
quiet, clean and comfortable.. what you want in a hotel!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Very clean and quiet"
Exactly what we were looking for.. clean, quiet, modern, great location. We will stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013