All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
3044 Eastman Road, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Everyone working in this motel was very accommodating--great personal service--difficult to find anymore!
4 night trip May 17, 2013
Glenda
"Long Day"
We arrived in the evening after dinner, enjoyed the fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms were very comfortable and spacious. Staff was always present for any needs.
Other trip May 15, 2013
"Conveniently Located"
We stayed here for our friends wedding. Our room was so comfortable (bed especially), the staff was friendly, the breakfast and coffee in the mornings was great. Definitely will be staying here again for another wedding coming up!
3 night trip Mar 8, 2013
ARob
"Rate Increase"
Booked room for three nights at an average of $109 per night. Told clerk when leaving that I would like to stay another night, no mention of a rate change. $109 was also the rate listed on the Hampton website when I booked but wanted the Hotels.com stay credit. Upon returning that afternoon I was informed that my rate would be $159.00 per night because they were sold out. I informed them that was above what my company would reimbuse. No compromise was offered, had to check out and go to another hotel. You are not a quest at this hotel, just $$$. Stay somewhere else that appreciates your business, I wont be staying here again.
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2013
Craig
I was disappointed in the fact that I thought I was getting a suite when I made the reservation. When we got to our room it was a regular room. That was the point of paying that much and staying there was for the extra room. Whereas when my brother checked into his room he did have a suite and we paid the same thing for the rooms. It should not be called Hampton Suites if they are not all suite rooms. I travel quite a bit and have never had this problem before.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"nicely appointed hotel"
quiet, clean and comfortable.. what you want in a hotel!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Very clean and quiet"
Exactly what we were looking for.. clean, quiet, modern, great location. We will stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Donnie
"False answer"
We have stayed here before because of the inside pool. We called in advance to see if the pool was heated and everything working correctly, because we were taking our two grandchildren there for that reason. Age's 5 & 6. We where assured that the pool was heated and all was working. Was not, to cold to enjoy, Very disappointed. We will look elsewhere the next trip to Longview for a working heated inside pool.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Good location to have a night out"
Room was very clean and the hotel staff service were very helpful with questions about what to do in the area and very polite
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2013
Nice staff, great breakfast. Enjoyed hot tub and indoor pool.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
Aimee
"Perfect!"
We were having to celebrate Christmas in the hotel and they allowed us to use the room near the lobby and their Christmas tree! It was perfect for our needs!
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Very nice hotel with helpful staff and a great breakfast included.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2012
"If you're picky, stay here."
Clean, quiet, courteous. Just don't expect a great free breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
"great"
A great place to stay!!!!!!
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"a suprize just around every corner"
was pleased there were towels in the pool room an the weight room..snacks in the tv room..hot chocolate was available, therefore i was able to make cappacino in my room..an they had a dryer sheet win i needed it ......thnx!!!
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
tasha&jon

Very comfortable stay there, front desk staffs are friendly & helpful.
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2012
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
SG

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North

"Great experience, great value"
08/28/15 Laura W Kingsport, United States
The hotel was nice, very clean, and the rooms were so comfortable. The staff went out of its way to ensure that all questions were answered, the room was ready, and the room was clean. It was a great experience.
"Very nice Hampton Inn"
08/26/15 ponder72 McDonough, GA
Friendly staff , clean rooms and decent amenities. Check in was very smooth. This is a newer hotel and the rooms are well kept. My husband took advantage of the onsite gym which offered use of Free weights which he loved. The free breakfast is your typical - waffles, eggs, breakfast potatoes, fruit , cereal offering. Overall nice hotel for midtier hotel
"Good Stay in Longview"
08/25/15 HJR4182 Texas
From smooth, friendly check in to large clean room everything about this Hampton was excellent. Linda in the breakfast area made us feel welcome the next morning even offered us puzzles to work while drinking our coffee, nice touch.
"Another Great Stay"
08/24/15 Kenneth G Waco, TX, United States
Hotel looked great, inside and out. Great service. The attendant allowed me to change rooms after I checked in, even though it was my fault I had forgotten to make a special request ahead of time. My room was clean, as usual, and I was comfortable.
"Wonderful visit"
08/17/15 Gabby L
Clean, friendly, refreshing I loved my night there. They made us feel so welcome and relaxing after our last hotel freak out. They allowed my service dogs as long as they were leashed in the hallways. They had smiles on their faces its a great place to stay.
"Always clean"
08/16/15 Douglas V Sarasota, United States
We try to always stay at Hampton Inn as they are always clean, modern and the employees very friendly. I would like to end my comments here but the review requires a minimum of 200 characters so hopefully this will take care of the matter.
"Good nights sleep"
08/05/15 Michael S Burlington, United States
This hotel provided for a good nights sleep on comfortable beds. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. The rooms are quiet and the staff is friendly and helpful. The complimentary internet is slow at best.
"Anniversary stay"
08/05/15 CatWil23 Daingerfield, Texas
We have stayed at this hotel many times. The staff is always accommodating and friendly. The room was nice, the bed comfortable, and clean. It is close to the attractions we planned to attend. We will stay here again. Probably many more times.
"Non-Refundable Reservation Made and Prepaid - No Room"
08/04/15 Countrynewsman Killeen
I made a reservation for August 4, 2015 on July 21, 2015 online using the name of the hotel on google. I was directed to booking.com where the reservation was made. The reservation was non-refundable and non-cancellable. When my wife and I arrived, we were told there was no record of the reservation and that there was no room. I showed them my booking confirmation, but the staff, while not rude, could not have cared less. I prepaid the room, which I normally do not have to do at a hotel. Due to their non-caring nature, I would never recommend this hotel.
"Great comfortable stay!"
08/02/15 Chris-Holly D Hurst, Texas
We stayed here for two nights during the great Texas balloon race and had a very nice and comfy weekend! The ac worked very well as my wife and I very much enjoy a cooler in house setting. The breakfast was very good and the staff were friendly as well. The indoor pool area is also very nice and the hot tub was nice and hot!