All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3044 Eastman Road, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Rate Increase"
Booked room for three nights at an average of $109 per night. Told clerk when leaving that I would like to stay another night, no mention of a rate change. $109 was also the rate listed on the Hampton website when I booked but wanted the Hotels.com stay credit. Upon returning that afternoon I was informed that my rate would be $159.00 per night because they were sold out. I informed them that was above what my company would reimbuse. No compromise was offered, had to check out and go to another hotel. You are not a quest at this hotel, just $$$. Stay somewhere else that appreciates your business, I wont be staying here again.
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2013
Craig
I was disappointed in the fact that I thought I was getting a suite when I made the reservation. When we got to our room it was a regular room. That was the point of paying that much and staying there was for the extra room. Whereas when my brother checked into his room he did have a suite and we paid the same thing for the rooms. It should not be called Hampton Suites if they are not all suite rooms. I travel quite a bit and have never had this problem before.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"nicely appointed hotel"
quiet, clean and comfortable.. what you want in a hotel!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Very clean and quiet"
Exactly what we were looking for.. clean, quiet, modern, great location. We will stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Donnie
"False answer"
We have stayed here before because of the inside pool. We called in advance to see if the pool was heated and everything working correctly, because we were taking our two grandchildren there for that reason. Age's 5 & 6. We where assured that the pool was heated and all was working. Was not, to cold to enjoy, Very disappointed. We will look elsewhere the next trip to Longview for a working heated inside pool.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Good location to have a night out"
Room was very clean and the hotel staff service were very helpful with questions about what to do in the area and very polite
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2013
Nice staff, great breakfast. Enjoyed hot tub and indoor pool.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
Aimee
"Perfect!"
We were having to celebrate Christmas in the hotel and they allowed us to use the room near the lobby and their Christmas tree! It was perfect for our needs!
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Very nice hotel with helpful staff and a great breakfast included.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2012
"If you're picky, stay here."
Clean, quiet, courteous. Just don't expect a great free breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
"great"
A great place to stay!!!!!!
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"a suprize just around every corner"
was pleased there were towels in the pool room an the weight room..snacks in the tv room..hot chocolate was available, therefore i was able to make cappacino in my room..an they had a dryer sheet win i needed it ......thnx!!!
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
tasha&jon
"Good stay."
Had a great stay. Pillows were a bit small. Staff friendly. The hotel's description mentioned bar/lounge, but I think they meant the coffee available 24/7. Bring a pillow & your own booze.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
Crystal
"Good Stay for the Money"
We were in town for a friend's party and elected to stay here. Even though we arrived early they rushed to prepare our room and had it ready in under 10 minutes. There was no wait for the front desk and the hotel staff was VERY friendly. Especially Tiffany at the front desk. The only quasi-complaint I had was when you were in the bathroom you could clearly hear the party going on in the room next door. But on a really positive note - from our bedroom you couldn't hear a sound from that party. So it didn't hinder our sleep at all.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
Lindsay
"very good hotel"
The staff was very helpful.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2012
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2012
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North

"good stay, but room not ready at checkin"
06/28/15 txtravelbug7 houston
This hotel is on the northeast side of Longview, in what seems to be a newer area.We arrived at about 5 PM to check in, and the room was not ready. That is a first, and I was a little surprised. The front desk person, Sharon, was quick to offer another room, but we wanted the quieter, further from the elevator room we were slated to have. She estimated 30 min. to one hour for the room to be ready, so we used the time to scope out locations for dinner. (There are many close by.) We returned half an hour later and the room was ready, along with an apology and some extra snacks. Good job, Sharon, for making the rocky start better! The room itself was spacious and clean. The one issue with the room was the fiberglass tub surround base in the shower--apparently not installed properly, because with every step, there was loud groaning noise and the feeling that you were about to go through it. Even though there was a large wedding going on with a lot of very noisy folks, our night was peaceful. We would stay again.
"Enjoyable Stay, Clean property"
06/27/15 likey2travel Houston, Texas
One night in town on business, and this was a great place. Looked like new, and greeted by a friendly face after a long drive. Conveniently located next to a Target, movie theater, and plenty of restaurants. I was upgraded to a King suite with a hot-tub, oddly placed next to the king bed. I suppose if this were a couple sharing a room it might have been a romantic feature, I just enjoyed the extra space the room afforded. Nice big flat screen TV with plenty of channel choices, on a swivel mount to enjoy from multiple angles. Wifi was included and fast enough for my needs. Breakfast in the morning was ok, not great, Cereal choices, yogurt, some fruit, make your own waffles, oatmeal, and breads. I think they also had eggs, but I didn't see for certain. Plenty of seats, a TV to keep you occupied, and a nice person here too keeping things stocked and clean. Only thing preventing the fifth star is the dirty towel hanging on the hook on the back of the bathroom door from the prior guest. Housekeeping must have missed this, but I didn't and was grossed out by the thought.
"They have the "suites" part of the name figured out!"
06/25/15 zoomblur Lubbock, Texas
We were greeted by a very friendly front desk clerk, who asked about our day and exchanged pleasant conversation with us while she was checking us in. We stayed in one of the first floor suites in this hotel and it was great! The room was extremely large, open floor plan and very thoughtful placement of furniture. There was a larger than average wet bar area equipped with a refrigerator and microwave--typical in hotels these days, but having it out of the way leaves the room wide open. The room also had a very comfortable couch, that I'm sure also had a fold-out bed, a stylish coffee table and extra chair that created a sitting area. There were also very large windows that looked out onto a patio area--the patio was equipped with nice, stainless steel gas grills and very comfortable seating. The bed was extremely comfortable and had more pillows than we knew what to do with! The office desk was used to split up the open floor plan into 2 areas--the sitting area I mentioned earlier and the bed--a very, very good idea. We were in town on business, and did not have time to try out the indoor pool, but it looked very nice. The hotel is situated on the north side of town, near a very large and new retail and restaurant area, so you will have no trouble finding a place to eat or shop--there is also a movie theater right next to the hotel and you could easily walk across the parking lot. It is also located on a major road going north from Interstate 20, so travelers considering this hotel should know it isn't difficult at all to find. Finally, the free breakfast was very good and had many options for proteins and grains. My one complaint is a small one, but one that needs to be addressed by all hotels and no longer be problematic given our technological advances...we opted for the basic free wi-fi internet, and although it is described as the option if you just want to do light internet activity and check emails, it was extremely slow and even basic browsing of facebook was an issue. The LTE service on my iPhone was faster. You can upgrade to the "premium" internet service if you want to watch online movies and such, but why should this be an upcharge to get a decent speed when internet service just keeps getting faster and faster for the same monthly fee? Free wi-fi is as expected these days as clean comforters on the beds, especially when nearly every hotel in town is well over $100 per night. So my one recommendation for this hotel is to fix the speed of the basic wi-fi. While I've learned not to be able to stream movies online at hotels, I did not enjoy waiting 30 seconds for the graphics in my email to load. We often travel through Longview on our way to other southern states, and I would definitely stay at this hotel again, but would have to consider the price of the upgraded internet in the cost of staying here. Nice staff, comfortable and quiet room, and good free breakfast.
"Great Experience at Hampton"
06/24/15 Kevin J United States
We has our family reunion in town. The majority of the family stayed there. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast together. We also used the dining/lobby area as the "meeting" spot. We had a very enjoyable stay!
06/15/15 lorilkh
My husband and I stayed here for one night. This hotel is very clean. The staff is very friendly and asked us if we were enjoying our stay. The beds and pillows were comfy. We have no complaints! The pool/hot tub area is nice. Breakfast was good also. We would book here again.
"Great overall"
06/15/15 Elizabeth R Galliano, United States
My family of 5 arrived at another hotel in the area booked through hotels.com but the hotel overbooked themselves and we were not given the room we booked and were unwilling/able to fix the problem. The advisor at hotels.com was able to secure us a great room here and the front desk was very helpful in getting us a room where we would be comfortable and have plenty of room.
"The staff and hotel are wonderful!"
06/11/15 Patricia V Fort Worth, United States
The staff were all very accommodating and helpful in assisting me by carrying a heavy vase of flowers to my room for me. They allowed me to check in early in order to keep the flowers fresh for a 50 Year Wedding Anniversary surprise for my brother and his wife. I over slept on check out day and they were so kind to accommodate with that. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone! Thank you so much again for your kind and courteous help!
"Very Nice"
06/09/15 Ela M Beaumont, Texas
Very nice hotel for the money. Good location and staff was great....Will stay here again....Staff was very helpful and very very clean hotel. I was very impressed with it overall. Nice local close to shops and places to eat.
"Quite and comfy."
06/03/15 nmcowgirl26 Roswell, New Mexico
This was a very nice place to stay. Quite, clean, and beds were VERY comfortable. They had a fairly decent breakfast; eggs, sausage, waffuls, cereal, etc. on a buffet style. Easy access on and off freeway, and great staff. We will stay here again. The price was right too..
"Outstanding, but TV leaves a little to be desired"
06/01/15 Gregg S Rowlett, United States
We had such a beautiful room, super clean hotel with a great staff. Best Hotel I have stayed in a long time. The only downside was with the TV. Very nice HD TV, but most channels were SD, only two HD channels. Will stay here again next time we are in town.