All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America

• Value
    Dirty
    Food is not good
    Bad amenities
Very nice stay. Front desk employees very nice and helpful. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
Oberlin
The first room we (my husband, myself, and daughter) were given had 2 roaches in the bathroom. We called and were immediately given an upgraded room, which was appreciated. However, while the upgraded room didn't have roaches, it also didn't have bedding for the pull out sofa for our daughter,or enough towels. We had to go get that from the front desk. The room wasn't dusted recently, as I saw a dust layer on the bathroom faucet. We stayed in that room, but will not be returning to this hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
Connie
"No frills but good for the price"
Great rooms for the price. Really neat pool area but unfortunately it's not maintained well. Pools needed cleaned bad. Overall, we will be back.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Nice room, reasonable price"
The service was prompt, friendly, and professional. However, I would instruct the staff to take smoke breaks somewhere other than by the front door. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Very nice and clean. Recommended"
Very nice hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Kitchenette was very nice. Did not use any of the extra facilities but they looked very clean and we'll maintained. Will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
michael
"Just Okay"
The cable didn't work. I went to the front desk and they told the tv needed to be programmed and the instructions were on the back of the remote. Well. The instructions were worn off. The hotel had a funny smell. Overall, it was just okay.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
"Spend the extra money and stay somewhere else."
When we arrived we were a little over-whelmed with the smell of the dirty pool in the lobby. Once we were checked in, we made it to our room. Walked in and there was a used, dirty fork in the kitchen sink. There were crumbs all over the kitchenette floor, the bed looked as though it was just slept in. For a king size bed to have 3 small pillows on it is pretty insane. We only had 2 towels, which EVERY suite or hotel I have ever stayed in you have at least 4 towels with your hand and face towels.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Nicole
"Needs upgrades"
The hotel definitely needs a facelift. Rooms are showing age. There was no maid service during our four day stay and we had to go get our own towels from the front desk even after we requested some be brought to the room. We had two towels in the room for two people staying four days. That is unacceptable. The kitchenette did not have any plates, eating utensils or anything except coffee cups to drink with. The one cooking pot was very scorched in the bottom. The toilet paper dispenser was broken and the floors were sticky. Although the room was non smoking, the hallway reeked of smoke. If we hadn't prepaid for the room, I definitely would have switched.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
GMAK
"Nasty i wouldnt send noone bk there"
I didn't get to say they was very rude to me
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
The room was huge - it had a stove, microwave, kitchen area, big bed. Nothing was weird. The hotel front desk people were nice.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Mattress on the floor?"
The hotel bed was literally a mattress on the floor! For the price I was not expecting excellence, but a mattress on the floor and hair all over the bathroom. Glad it was only 1 night.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Matthew
"Very nice, underrated hotel."
This hotel is underrated. It is a VERY NICE hotel, especially for the price. The beds are comfortable, the room was very clean, they had modern televisions (I hate the old school CRTs), they had a swimming pool with a hot tub, appliances in every room (range) and fridge. What more do you need? I have stayed in 4-star hotels and some of them were overrated. This hotel definitely satisfied me and my family.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Phillip
"Quiet stay"
I stayed there for a week. It was a quiet hotel which was good because I was working nights. Didn't use any of the amenities, so can't tell you about those. There is a lot of shopping and restaurants around. I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Two night stay."
The Hotel was being remodeled it was hard to tell but our room was brand new and very nice. Even the bed was somewhat softer than most of the budget chains. The staff was great it was a good stay.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Sledgehammer246
"Pluses and Minuses"
The room hadn't been cleaned from the previous occupant but, luckily, that person wasn't a slob. Left a couple of candy wrappers and a bus ticket stub on the night stand, slept on the comforter instead of in the sheets, and took a bath without draining the water. The staff at the front desk was VERY attentive and personable. I've stayed at better hotels and not gotten near the positive attitude these people had. They really made up for the things that weren't right.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Erik
Service sucked. You would be much better off spending the extra $30 and going to Drury.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Great place for great price!"
Everyone was very friendly and accommodating! It was a great place to stay while we were passing through :)
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Lindsey
"Nice for the price"
We stayed two nights in the hotel and it was a pleasurable experience. The room rate was reasonable and we had a refrigerator, microwave, toaster and a coffee pot in the room. We scheduled the room at the last minute and was pleasantly surprised seeing the room upon arrival. The hotel is recently remodeled so it is clean and the service was great. The staff was more than accommodating to our needs. The Hotel is easily accessible off of the highway and in a good location.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Vincent
"Noisy Hotel"
I booked this hotel because I need two queen beds and a full size fridge for our one night trip down to Millstadt for the summer All Star Swim Meet. I figured we didn't need anything fancy, just enough room to sleep and the ability to store food for the next day. While the room did meet these requirements, I did not find it comfortable. The beds/pillows were lumpy, the carpet was sticky and had tears in it, in general it just felt unclean. I could have dealt with this, but the worst part was that it was noisy. There was a group of people standing around in front of the building that I could easily hear outside our window- 3 stories up. Also, there were groups of people walking up and down the halls talking loudly, slamming doors, cell phones ringing, etc. late into the evening. And the highway noise was very audible as well. I needed my two young children to get to sleep for their swim meet the next day. And I needed more sleep than I got after the long drive there and the long drive back the next day. It was very frustrating. I thought maybe the loud patrons might be uncommon, but I see others have said the same thing in their reviews. This particular hotel might attract people that tend to loiter. So just beware of these things and bring a sound machine or ear plugs!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Jaimee
Complete joke!
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"It was very comfortable"
It was very clean and very pleasant it was in the mist of where I was going shopping and in walking distance of restaurants
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Bad stay"
Changing over business. Bad (rude) check in, it was 20 minutes before check in time and I asked if it would be possible to check in. The woman was acting as if it was an inconvenience, rudely snapping at me that check in was at 3 pm. Nothing was explained how hotel service worked. No maid service only on Thursdays, had to bring used towels to desk to exchange for fresh. No coffee carafe for the coffee pot. No regular coffee, only decaf. Garbage can under sink still full from previous guests, so the room stunk. No direction on what to do with the garbage, no one left theirs in the hall, no extra bags. Pool was out of service for 2 days of my 3 days stay. Water would not drain in tub. Key would not work in door 2nd day. Had to even get toilet paper from desk. No ice facilities in the building. When I tried to call the front desk I got a recording from the operator that the number was out of service. So I called the hotel number directly and an answering machine game on, asking if I wanted to talk to someone I pressed that button and got the same answering message. When I left 3 people were at the desk staring at us and could not even say good bye or have a nice day. not even a head nod. Need to work on greeting guests. When I go to a Dollar store I get greeted by the busy person at the register. I travel frequently and used to hotel stays but this was the worst. Once again I can not express it starts with customer service.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Carr
"Strong paint smell"
My stay was one night only....no breakfast you can cook at the room....what really bothered us was the smell of the new paint and dirtiness in the hallways
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Price was right"
The hotel is being renovated, but the price was right and we were happy with our choice. We would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Jane
"close to highway and several shopping centers"
overall a good experience especially for the price
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Reatha
"last minute stay"
They were doing renovations. they had no clock or radio in room. room was clean but drab.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Evang01
"Great potential"
Overall, we had a good experience at this hotel. I think (?) the facility was a work in progress? They were donating mattresses, so I think they had replaced beds, and there was a dumpster out front which suggests that they were doing some renovations. Our room was very clean and very nice. However they had not finished painting the lower trim on one of the walls. We were not able to arrive until the middle of the night and, even though we had paid in advance, the hotel lobby was closed and locked. There was a sign on the door with a phone number, and that allowed us to connect enough that someone opened the lobby and honored our reservation. It was a minor inconvenience, but not necessarily a good business practice? If they finish loose ends and keep the lobby open, this is a nice hotel. It was very clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Suzanne
"I would never recommend this hotel to anyone."
First, the room reservation was wrong and the staff blamed it on Expedia. We were moved to a room with king bed and sofa sleeper; however, as we walked the hallway to our room it appeared that entire set of rooms was under renovation. I think the hotel failed to notify Expedia of the rooms that were NOT available, and decided to blame the mess up on them. Further, the noise from the renovations woke us up before 8am on a Saturday morning. We went for dinner on Fri evening and returned at 9:30. We realized we had no bedding for sleeper sofa. Called the front desk. This turned into a horrible exchange. After being told the bedding was in the wash and would be ready in 20 minutes, I had to go to the front desk to get it only to be given sheets - and it ended up being closer to 35 minutes later. I was told there were no blankets or pillows. I told them to find some. I also said that it was the worst d*** hotel I had ever stayed in. Instead of trying to make me happy or even commiserate, the girl at the front desk gave me an immediate attitude and told me I shouldn't be giving her an attitude. She told me she wasn't going to kiss my a**. This resulted in a yelling match between her and I; and I did curse back at her at that point. I have NEVER stayed at a hotel where the employees did not care at all about their guests satisfaction.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Hot Mess"
Got to check in and they didnt have a room then after 10 minutes of searching they found a room we went to it but it full of matresses and cleaning carts then we went back down to the desk and he search for another 30 mins and came up with a king suite so we went down to check it out and it was Nasty stains all over bed couch looked like muddy dogs had been laying on it now Ive been talking to Expedia and we cant get a call back from the manager to get my refund Horrible service I will be getting my money back even if i have to drive back to the hotel
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Its in the middle of a renovation which is noisy but explains the lower price. Beds were comfortable and clean and the service was great. Worth it if you don't mind a little construction mess.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Roach Hotel"
I will keep it simple and to the point. Do not stay there at all due to cockroach that I saw in the reserved room's bathroom. Hotel will only refund your deposit but will not refund your booked room to make it right. Thief.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Ralph
"Good location for Metro East"
Nice room. Hotel is undergoing renovations so alot of unpleasant smells like paint. Great TV selections. Enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Nita
A basic hotel. It took care of our needs. Good price . We enjoyed our stay
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Greg
"good for the money"
they have no one at the front desk from 11pm to 7am. the hall carpets were badly stained. the room was clean and comfortable, but maid service is only done weekly. my shower was not draining properly, but they were happy to give me a new room with a working drain. they have a lot of long-term tennants, so the place smells like food cooking. not unpleasant, but a bit different. on friday night before independence day, there were some noisy people, but not enough to wake me.
5 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"not worth the money"
The lack of daily housekeeping and having to go down to the front desk for fresh towels was unacceptable. I was there for a five night stay and not 1 day of housekeeping and non working vending machine was very dissatisfied.
5 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
david
"family fun"
It was clean and nice service
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Lola
"Very nice and clean staff was grate will stay agin"
It was awesome will definitely stay again friendly staff clean room quiet comfortable bed
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"The hotel was Convenient to St.louis Mo."
It was okay not bad at all they just need to do more cleaning. The swimming pool and the whirlpool could use more cleaning.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Comfortable room and nice. Will be back. Towels were at a shortage.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Tonya
"Jen's trip to Illinois"
Great place to stay and Amber really hooked us up. Even though it was only for a night, we will recommend to everyone!
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great Hotel with the best price"
Really nice hotel, loved the amenities and the price was fabulous as well!
Tanya
"nice for the price."
i had to change my reservation, but the hotel said they couldn't change it and i would have to call hotels.com. then hotels.com incorrectly cancelled the last day instead of the first. but when i arrived to check in, the hotel had the correct days (or didn't care....) i arrived after midnight to discover i could not check in. apparently, they do not staff the front desk from 11pm to 7am (starting 2015.07.03). so i spent my first night at the la quinta 20 meters away. la quinta smelled like mold and had a dead bug in the bathroom the next day, i found the room clean and comfortable, although the carpet in the hall was badly stained. there was some noise that night, but since it was a friday july 3rd, that was understandable. the next morning, i discovered the shower drain did not work and was ankle-deep in greywater. the front desk said they would have someone look at it. no one looked at it (or cleaned my room), so the next day i requested a new room, which they promptly provided. in retrospect i should have requested a new room the first day. i had no more problems, but i don't think anyone ever came to clean my room. on the whole, i was fairly happy considering the price. other thoughts: this place has monthly rates, so some neighbors essentially live there. personally i rather liked the smell of food cooking in the halls. but if you have a strong preference for seeing vacationers rather than the poor and displaced, you might not.
5 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Teldon j
"Would definitely stay again"
The hotel female staff at check-in was very pleasant and humorously conversed with with family. I'm noting this because not many hotels have have friendly staff and it's a nice welcome after travelling on the road for any length of time.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Rooms need updated and a breakfast bar.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Great value good location whould stay there again
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"It served its purpose"
Front desk people were very nonchalant upon checkout. It seemed like a neighborhood hangout more than a weekly extended stay motel.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Not a bad place but they need to repair or replace a lot of the appliances in the rooms.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2015
"Great short stay..."
Great hotel, friendly staff, good amenities. Just in a developing commercial neighbourhood and not much around without jumping in the car
3 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Murray
"Motorcycle Trip"
One night motorcycle trip stay. The hotel's new computer system was. It communicating wtth hotels.com leading to a 30 minute wait to check in. Otherwise good overall. Watched desk clerk with other customers. Very professional and very patient.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Stephen
one night. worse pillows ever had. slept horrible because pillows offered no support. when i went to ask for more so i could double up was told they had just given out last ones. either they didn't have many or everyone hated the pillows. only three in the room
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015