All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America
148 Regency Park, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Price was right"
The hotel is being renovated, but the price was right and we were happy with our choice. We would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Jane
"Great potential"
Overall, we had a good experience at this hotel. I think (?) the facility was a work in progress? They were donating mattresses, so I think they had replaced beds, and there was a dumpster out front which suggests that they were doing some renovations. Our room was very clean and very nice. However they had not finished painting the lower trim on one of the walls. We were not able to arrive until the middle of the night and, even though we had paid in advance, the hotel lobby was closed and locked. There was a sign on the door with a phone number, and that allowed us to connect enough that someone opened the lobby and honored our reservation. It was a minor inconvenience, but not necessarily a good business practice? If they finish loose ends and keep the lobby open, this is a nice hotel. It was very clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Suzanne
Its in the middle of a renovation which is noisy but explains the lower price. Beds were comfortable and clean and the service was great. Worth it if you don't mind a little construction mess.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
A basic hotel. It took care of our needs. Good price . We enjoyed our stay
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Greg
"good for the money"
they have no one at the front desk from 11pm to 7am. the hall carpets were badly stained. the room was clean and comfortable, but maid service is only done weekly. my shower was not draining properly, but they were happy to give me a new room with a working drain. they have a lot of long-term tennants, so the place smells like food cooking. not unpleasant, but a bit different. on friday night before independence day, there were some noisy people, but not enough to wake me.
5 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"not worth the money"
The lack of daily housekeeping and having to go down to the front desk for fresh towels was unacceptable. I was there for a five night stay and not 1 day of housekeeping and non working vending machine was very dissatisfied.
5 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
david
"family fun"
It was clean and nice service
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Lola
Comfortable room and nice. Will be back. Towels were at a shortage.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Tonya
"Jen's trip to Illinois"
Great place to stay and Amber really hooked us up. Even though it was only for a night, we will recommend to everyone!
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great Hotel with the best price"
Really nice hotel, loved the amenities and the price was fabulous as well!
Tanya
"Would definitely stay again"
The hotel female staff at check-in was very pleasant and humorously conversed with with family. I'm noting this because not many hotels have have friendly staff and it's a nice welcome after travelling on the road for any length of time.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Rooms need updated and a breakfast bar.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Great value good location whould stay there again
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"It served its purpose"
Front desk people were very nonchalant upon checkout. It seemed like a neighborhood hangout more than a weekly extended stay motel.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Not a bad place but they need to repair or replace a lot of the appliances in the rooms.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2015
"Great short stay..."
Great hotel, friendly staff, good amenities. Just in a developing commercial neighbourhood and not much around without jumping in the car
3 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Murray
"Motorcycle Trip"
One night motorcycle trip stay. The hotel's new computer system was. It communicating wtth hotels.com leading to a 30 minute wait to check in. Otherwise good overall. Watched desk clerk with other customers. Very professional and very patient.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Stephen
one night. worse pillows ever had. slept horrible because pillows offered no support. when i went to ask for more so i could double up was told they had just given out last ones. either they didn't have many or everyone hated the pillows. only three in the room
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
william
The gentleman at check-in was very friendly and helpful. Our only problem was mattress was not that comfy.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Tanya
"Great hotel. Was awesome to work with."
I had a great experience with this hotel. We got in and they didn't have a rom available and then we found out that there had been a cancellation and they would be able to get me into that room. From there out everything just kept getting better.
6 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Never again!"
The room smelled like a old nursing home. The carpet was stained. It was just an iky situation.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Gross"
Old uncomfortable beds, dirty room, broken chairs
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Jesse
"Weekend getaway"
Hotel stay was ok, did not know baseball / softball finals we're going on. Lots of kids, not a quiet weekend.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Autumn
"nice"
Nice, but couldnt use
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
The woman at the front desk who checked us in was great.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Conversion in progress... Nice location"
Nice location and competitive rate,,,, hotel is being converted from extended stay and is in mid conversion. Cleaning and carpet replacement will do wonders to improve the hotel. Nice to have a mini-kitchen in the room
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
GARY
"Famil emergency"
Was good for my family
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Over night stay with children"
Decent sized room with an apartment size fridge, 2 burner cook top, microwave, toaster, cooking utensils. Onsite work out room and laundry facilities. Had a difficult time finding the hotel, as they have changed their name. Check in staff...very nice, but slow. They have a new computer system. First room we were assigned was dirty, had not been cleaned from previous night. Upon return to front desk, we were assigned another room. It was clean, however the carpet was pulled and unraveling where it met up with the tile...the cable for the t.v. was unplugged and the remote would not work as the batteries were dead. Took the children to the pool.. it was a typical hotel pool. Unfortunately, the hot tub was out of order. While the staff was very nice, it was hard to get past all the other issues. I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Colleen
"horrible room"
Black mold all over the room
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
ALLAN
"Review"
The hotel location was excellent,it was convenient for shopping and dining. The cleanlinesss was okay.
3 night trip Jan 29, 2015
"too many people just hanging around."
Convenient place to stay. Lots of people just lingering in entry area during our entire stay. May try another hotel in area next time.
5 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Nice Place"
Nothing to complain about. Quiet, clean, friendly staff. Will stay here if I ever get back through O'fallon.
2 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
"Never again!"
I have no idea when this room was vaccuumed last. We found peanuts, coins and who knows what on the floor. Not hidden, right out in the walkway. Tiles were missing from under the kitchen cabinets. The queen bed was far from comfortable. The rooms air/heat was good and accurate. The bed "blanket" was soiled. I would think they would wash them once in a blue moon. I will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Galen
"Family Getaway"
Great stay the only thing I didn't like was the neighbors in other rooms were very loud at least the children were you could hear them running, jumping, and bumping all over the place.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Hard to find this hotel"
Trying to get to this hotel took quite a long time. Our GPS told us to take an exit and directions which were not accurate. We stopped twice for directions and even called the hotel for directions and after more than an hour, we finally got there. The hotel is "off the main road" and you need to drive quite a ways past other businesses to get there. The front desk man was nice and we just wanted to get to bed and rest. The room was adequate.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
"location was close to highway"
All was well, but my key card had to be reset several times. and dryers did not dry clothes completly
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Gianni
"My stay"
Booked using hotels.com. Very easy to book. Wanted an early check in and wasn't able. Rooms clean, pool was great for the kids. Hot tub was hot but jets didn't work.
Response by Home Towne Suites O'Fallon
Martha Thank you for the kind review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I was hoping to get the jets working on the hot tub before the weekend but that was out of my control. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope to see you again on a return visit to the O'Fallon area. Jaclyn Gross General Manager
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Martha
"Never again"
Very noisy up most the night.
Response by Home Towne Suites O'Fallon
Dear valued guest I am not sure of when you stayed with us and I do apologize. I do hope if you are in the O'Fallon area again that you will give us another chance. Jaclyn Gross General Manager
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Need some updating in the rooms"
The room was nice, but could use some updating to the bed and linen was old and worn. I also found a eyelash in the bed meaning that housekeeping didn't change the linen. I enjoyed the microwave, stove, and full refrigerator.
Response by Home Towne Suites O'Fallon
Mrs. Fields I do apologize on your findings during your stay with us. I have pasted your review on to my housekeeping staff so thing like this do not happen again in the future. Thank you for staying with us and I do hope if your travels bring you back to the area you will stay at the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Jaclyn Gross
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
DRUCILLA FIELDS
"Never again"
The hallways on the second floor had an awful odor, room had ripped/worn carpet with a bunch of loose strands, there was trash in floor of room and trash can already, vinyl chair was ripped heavily.... But most of my complaint was to do with the fact we had a woman with Five little kids across the hall and they were running up and down hallway all evening till after 11 pm, a party in a room that at one point I counted 11 people joining after there were already others in there....we had a 7 am soccer game and nothing was done about any of this.... We checked out the next morning and asked for a refund of the second night and was told to get with expedia as that's where we paid....that's understandable, but I will never subject my family to this brand of hotel again...
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Was good close to St. Louis"
Staff was nice, some doors need fixed there was long stay customers that bang their doors shut a few times late @ night. NO BED BUGS IN MY ROOM!!! The carpet was cleaner than some places I have stayed but not bad. I was in a smoking room. Very nice the window opened for fresh air.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Needed place to stay for Cardinals game. Awesome!"
15 min to Busch Stadium. Plenty restaurants and shopping close. Easy to get around. Nice room. Super staff! Can not beat 70 dollars any where! Storm came up and they let us check out at 3pm next day no charge no questions asked. Great staff!
Dad and son
"very pleased!!!"
This place was very clean and nice, staff was wonderful, definitely will stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Disappointed."
Thought it was from the "Extended Stay" chain, but really a knockoff. Had strange odors, kids running the halls unsupervised, and a small pool that wasn't worth the time. Better stay elsewhere
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Close to all kinds of shopping and eating places"
We were completely satisfied with our stay in this clean, comfortable and conveniently located lodging. It was nice to have our own kitchen (and to smell the neighbor's cooking, too. We would highly recommend this hotel to fellow travelers.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Towels were tiny, thin and rough and the hair dryer didn't work, otherwise ok.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Cleaning quality control issues"
The first room assigned to us had non-working air conditioning (in July this was a must), dirty dishes in the fridge, and the tile portion of the floor had sticky spots and needed cleaning. Hotel manager did promptly move us to another room with working air conditioning, but one of the beds had sheets that appeared to have not been changed as there was some body hair on the fitted sheet. Since I was extremely exhausted and had brought my own pillow, I just slept on top of the second sheet and didn't use the hotel pillows. I can look past the air conditioning break down because stuff happens, but this place has a cleaning quality control issue that needs to be addressed. This will be a good place to stay once that happens.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Passing thru St Louis
"Not great"
It was a room, not great, nothing special but conveniently located off the freeway. That's about the best I can say.
7 night trip Jun 29, 2014
grlpowr2003
"family residence"
i stayed here for about 5 days. I enjoyed my stay here. once in a while the kids would run up and down the hall with their parents yelling after them. I think that there are some families that live here. the staff is nice and check in was super fast.
Response by Home Towne Suites O'Fallon
Thank you for the kind review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay here. I am sorry about the kids running up and down and the hall ways. Next time you are in the O'Fallon area we hope to see you again. Jaclyn Gross General Manager
4 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Close to Great Area"
Was close to St. Louis but not in the city just nice shops & smaller town . Just was very dirty rooms to stains on carpet & mattresses were very bad in condition ! Around 3am each morning there were drunks coming in & out also very loud , a lot people that were staying were people from town needing a place to stay which made feel unsafe !!! We put all are belongings in car when left for the day but back just to sleep. Had other rooms calling use mad we were showering at 6:30am & 9pm ??? It was not a place to ever return , was going to talk to management just a very rude employees & also you don't get your room cleaned unless you pay extra , you have to bring down your own dirty towels & get clean ones yourself ?
Other trip May 26, 2014