All hotels in Atascadero, California, United States of America
6505 Morro Rd, 1 Block From 101, Atascadero, CA, 93422, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"WiFi no working"
The floors were very bad and needed to put in new carpet. The WiFi didn't work very at all it was disappointing. Other than that everything else was ok
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Continental Breakfast ? Not sure which Continent they are talking about, but certainly not this one. Shower, fairly weak. Pillows are foam and not comfortable. Overall was ok, but overpriced.
3 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
MICHAEL
The trip was to visit family and friends. What we were looking for was a nice quiet comfortable room. What we found was that and more. A very good buyfor that area.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Clemens
"Americas Worst Balue Inn"
3 adults stayed. Were given 3 bath towels 2 hand towels 2 wash cloths... When we asked for 1 more wash cloth & hand towel... Oh & 1 roll of tp. We were told you only get 2. & got 1 wash cloth & 1 tp!! Acted as if it was a bother ! I cleaned the shower cuz there was a redhead in the shower before us! Not clean! A small bag of lotions is missing! Will not recommend and never go to an Americas Best (Worst) Value!
"Extremely Unhappy!"
Dirty rooms. Unfriendly staff. When asked for shampoo their reply was "You don't travel with shampoo? I will give you a sample." Body lotion, conditioner, body wash unavailable. Uncomfortable beds, Towels so thin we thought they would rip. All this for $170.00/night. I have written many positive reviews; the is my first negative one.
"NEVER AGAIN"
The bed was comfy and two extra pillows that we requested were there - One chair was broken, the table creaked and was wobbly, The sink tap was so stiff, when the water did come out it splashed all over you, The shower curtain had mildew all across the bottom(have you not heard of bleach!) only 2 thin bath towels. only 1 pkt of creamer for 2 pkts of coffee to last 2 nights. The bed was not made up each day or the bathroom cleaned. When booking in the office man was not at all friendly.
Marion
"Nice place to stay"
We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very nice. We didn't eat the breakfast there but the tea and coffee were good. We wanted to spend time in Morro Bay and Paso Robles so this location was perfect for our trip. We would stay again if we come back to the area.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Good Motel in Atascadero"
Clean, comfotable,and comparatively economical. We would gladly stay there on future visits to Atascadero.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Very Good Value"
Very nice motel for the price. The continental breakfast is minimal, but the room was very clean and the staff was courteous and helpful.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Why did this place have a 3 customer rating?"
The towels were dingy gray and there was a ring around the tub. The baseboards by the sink had dust sticking out at least an inch from it. I made the reservation for 4 people but we were only given 3 towels and 2 wash cloths. When my niece who has experience working as a maid told the hotel owner that the maid had not left us new bath soap when she cleaned and complained about having hair on her sheets he just told her his maid had been with him for 14 years. So apparently this service is what they normally give.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"hotel amenities,"
There was mold on the shower curtain, that could easily be fixed,and they were so pushy on the check out. Very unprofessional.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
wayne
"Cold showers"
Stay was OK, except our shower had no hot water. Waking up at 7am and taking a cold shower wasn't an ideal way to start the day. Everything else seemed satisfactory.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Would never stay here again"
Uncomfortable bed, barely any pillows, light bulbs burnt out, lack of service, rushing me out of my room for the maid to come and clean, lack of towels/toiletries, Air conditioning barely throwing air, spent my night sweating.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Pedro
Great location for the price. It was a perfect location to go to Morro Rock and Montana de or park.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Alicia
"OK room bathroom needs changes"
It was what we expected no frills but the shower curtin and top walls of the shower had black mold they need to correct that
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
richard
"Weekend"
Visiting family. Convenient location to freeway and food. Large, clean room, and a good value for the area. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Owen
"Great for Price"
Honestly for the price it is a great hotel. You can't really expect anything fancy but the bed was huge and comfortable and they had a lot of information in the room for what to do around the city. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Felicia
"Fair weather visit"
We've stayed here before because the staff is very friendly, professional and accomodating. This motel always does their best to meet my needs. Also, it is so close to all of the places we need or want to visit.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Jean
"Getaway"
Reasonably price hotel. The room was large, clean, and comfortable.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Owen
"Affordable hotel close enough to wineries/coast"
Motels in this area are very pricey and so we elected to book a place from which we could drive to both the wineries in the area and the coast within about 40 minutes. The motel itself was clean and comfortable and our only regret was the lack of micro-wave and a more varied continental breakfast, Our motel host was very kind to give us extra cups, coffee, etc.when we asked. Even though the motel is very close to a major highway, we were fortunate to have a room neither on a major street, nor near enough to the highway to hear traffic noise. A good fit for our purposes.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Wyo-travelers
The manager Shawn was very helpful and friendly. He helped to get a second room on short notice.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Convenient, but dirty rooms."
The room was not vacuumed, the coffee maker was not cleaned and, after I cleaned it, they did not clean it or leave me more coffee the next day. They did not spend much time in the room and honestly, I doubt they even cleaned the bathroom. Won't be staying here again.
Pete
"More than expected"
Very clean and well kept; manager maintained like it was his.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice hotel, only 20 mins from the beach"
Overall not a bad experience as some reviews might say. My wife and I stayed with our two small children for 2 nights while we checked out the beach and other local spots. The room was nice with a large flat screen on the wall. All their rooms come with a fridge, and not one of those Itty bitty ones either. We were able to fit a couple 2 liters of soda, iced tea, some milk, juice, stuff for sandwiches, and a few adult beverages too and still had room. No microwave but we brought our own. I would've given 5 stars but the shower was hard to turn on all the way and there could've been more linens. Water pressure was good though. The room was a good size having 2 queens, a dresser, the fridge, night stand, a small table, 3 chairs, and still had room for the baby's travel crib. There are many breakfast options nearby since the hotel only has a small continental breakfast til about 9am which consisted of 2 cereal options, toast, coffee, juice, and maybe fruit and sweet rolls. We enjoyed our stay and will stay there again the future!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"God value"
It was clean and comfortable
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Ben
"Close to the center of town and 101."
Very easy check in/out when booked on line. Our trip was made last minute.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Very clean and quiet"
We stayed 2 nights after Christmas. Rooms were very clean and quiet. Rates were very reasonable.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Have stayed here often; Clean and Comfortable"
I've stayed here many times as it is in a pleasant area half way between San Francisco and Los Angeles. The rooms are clean and comfortable with everything I would need including coffee maker, fridge, iron, etc. And, the owners are continuously upgrading the rooms with things like new TVs and décor enhancements. I'll stay again....
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
Barry
"Best Value Inn Atascadero"
The gentleman at the desk was extremely helpful, friendly and courteous.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Helena
"OK except for one thing"
The only negative was that our room had a very loud fan/light in the bathroom. We brought this to the owner's attention and he said that he has tried to fix it and has given up.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice Quiet and Fine"
Good Location, Cheap and nice- Forget Breakfast- cereal and eat at A&W next door. This surprised me how good it was- The staff was effective, but don't look for a chat or conversation
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice Place"
Staff was extremely helpful and pleasant.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Very clean and quiet. Close to highway."
Room was nice and clean. Quiet area of town. No noise at night.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Ken
"Overnighter"
Good for overnighter. Motel manager was friendly, gregarious. Room was good size, clean and quiet.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Older hotel needs TLC"
When we arrived the clerk asked if we wanted a king or queen bed. I had reserved two rooms with queen beds. So I took the king. It turned out to be a long queen in a handicap room. The dresser had six drawers with 2 drawer knobs missing. They had a flat scren TV on the wall and then the old tube TV sitting on top of the dresser, not working. In the bathroom tub the handicap rails you hold on to were all rusted! The only ammenities were soap bars. They offered continental breakfast which was coffee and wrapped danishes you would get from Costco. The location was good but hotel definately needs TLC. Won't stay again.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"I'd recommend"
This motel was just enough. It was clean, and the surroundings were gorgeous.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Wendy
"doesn't look like much, but rooms are nice"
really excellent bed and pillows. Rates reflect location rather than outside appeal.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"No breakfast as supposed to have breakfast"
There is no complementary breakfast. On the website, it stated that they provide breakfast. It was 9:30 when I walked in the room and there were nothing on the counter but 2 dispense if cereal that been there all the time.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Short stay, clean and quite away from freeway enough to not hear. Owner very nice and helpful.
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
a/c hardly worked, ripped sheets, blankets, stained carpet
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Perfect hotel decent price."
This hotel was very nice, it is not a Hilton but for a cheaper hotel it is very nice. Hotel staff were very nice.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
joshua
"Review of hotel"
Service at front desk was prompt but difficult to communicate with staff. My major concern was poor quality and slow wireless service that prevented me from getting needed work done at night and again in early morning.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Don't stay here!"
Room smelled, dirty bed with food stain on comforter, toilet leaked all night, breakfast was very minimal; all carbs
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"nice motel."
This was a nice motel room for a stop-over. There were places to eat within walking distance. It is close to gas stations and freeway entrances. The room was comfortable with good AC. The area is nice for taking a little walk.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Leah
"Amenities"
We were happy that there was a refrigerator in the room, but disappointed that there was only enough coffee for one cup and no tea at all!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Atascadero Stay"
Overall I give it a 3 out of 5...
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Good accommodations"
This is a good place to spend the night. It is clean and quiet. There is no decor but the room I had was pleasant enough and the man at the desk was very nice and helpful. I recommend this motel although it is a bit pricey for its bare bones offering.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Sheryl
"Terrific place, great price"
Excellent in every way. Hate to give away the good news, so there'll still be room next time we go, but it was clean, up-to-date, friendly, efficient -- all one could hope for. Plus, Atascadero is easily close to San Luis Obispo, Pismo Beach & Avila Beach.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Joe C
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Mgr was courteous.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Mary Egan
"Where's the hot water?"
Room was clean but dated. Looks like they are in the process of updating i.e. new flat screen TV, resent paint and crown molding. That's all nice but the cold shower Sunday morning wasn't. They need to upgrade their water heater so it can handle the rush. The WiFi was also difficult to access and spotty at times. Beds were on the firmer side, pillows flat, towels thin, room was quiet. Skip the breakfast in the morning, not worth the effort. Compared to other hotels in the area this place was cheaper however I felt all were way over priced. This wasn't LA or SF.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014