All hotels in Atascadero, California, United States of America
6505 Morro Rd, 1 Block From 101, Atascadero, CA, 93422, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Basic, but clean and good value for the price"
Basic accommodation but better I expected based on other reviews; room was clean and fine for our purposes. Areas hotels can be very expensive and this is a good alternative. Good location and very price competitive for the area. We would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
The room was nice and clean and in a nice quiet neighborhood
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Melinda
The rooms were dirty, I found a store receipts from August right under the foot of the bed, there was hair in the shower like it wasn't cleaned right,payed for 2 nights and decided to leave after first night even though I payed for 2 so...
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Jorge R.
"Quick Stay"
We were in town for a wedding @ Pomar Junction. This is in all sense a no frills hotel. But if you need a place to stay for a few days & aren't much in the hotel itself, this is your place. Front office was awesome. We were able to check in really late! And got our extra towels asap. Beds are not too bad. And it's the cheapest place around.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Marco
"Quick stopover"
This hotel fit our needs. We needed a rest stop between Home and destitution. Used fabreeze as it was a smoking room (we knew ahead of time) and it was fine. Most hotels in this area require a two night minimum on weekends, this hotel had no such requirement.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Andrea
The room was clean and comfortable. The front desk was nice. They even had a quick take out juice and snack. No pool but we were out wine tasting most of the day!
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Kris
Staff not focused on customers. I had bad experiences with attendents during the breakfast , that could be better based on the cost.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
Good value for the amount paid...friendly staff. Would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
BATHROOMS WERE DIRTY.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
cindy
"Not too bad"
Not bad for a lower end hotel. The couch was saggy and the bed wasn't very comfortable, but not bad. Breakfast was some Danishes and cold cereal with sunny d (Orange 'juice')
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Owner is an arrogant jerk!!"
Checked out early. Went to on a much better place.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"Pretty good"
Room was clean and comfortable, room had no odor as they sometimes do. Neighhood was quiet and residential. Checkin and checkout were easy.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Arnie
"bed"
Only thing is bed was a little uncomfortable to sleep on.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Atascadero - hotrod trip"
Friendly staff, very clean rooms, easy access to highway. We stayed two nights and cometely enjoyed our time at the motel. It was quiet and very comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
Peggy J
"Not the best"
Started out on the wrong foot as the manager/owner? Informed us that it would be 1/2 hour before we could check in and it was already 2:15. We had driven a long way and had delayed getting there until at least check in time. It wouldn't have been so bad except that he was not a bit nice about it. He did get the room cleaned within 15 minutes. In the morning we had a coffee maker and coffee but no coffee pot. The fan in the bathroom was extremely loud. The bathroom was just old and didn't feel very clean. On a good note, the shower had very hot water.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Debbie
"Cheap, and that's what you get"
Bed felt like I was sleeping on a brick, wall AC unit doesn't work but didn't know they had a new one by the door because it was blocked by an old table and chairs. Extremely upset that when I booked the hotel I specifically chose the "pay at hotel" option but the owner of the hotel (could barely understand what he was saying) said that he automatically charges the card you reserve the room with on the day you're supposed to check in. Never mind the fact that I wanted to use a different form of payment, hence why I chose the "pay at hotel" option.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great service, very clean!"
Great service, clean room, nice area with coffee shop across the street, took reservation without insisting on a deposit. Very pleased!
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Bonnie
"Smells and Dirty"
Smells in the lobby and rooms. Mold in the bathroom. Stains on the floor and bed spread. Door knobs dirty, you wouldn't want to touch them. Very outdated.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Overpriced for the quality of the room. The AC did not work to full capacity. The manager was rude and made sure we were out of our room at 11am on the dot. They called and knocked on our door. We were already leaving. His tone was very rude. Then he demanded we return the plastic key cards to the front desk WITH the envelope. Not at all welcoming or friendly. For $210/night , you should be shown respect and courtesy.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
"Do not recommend!"
Hard as rock bed and pillows and bed spread, sheets and blankets were very old!!!! Price was way to high! Felt like a Hotel 6.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"GROSS! dont stay here unless you're desperate."
The staff was dirty and lobby smelled. The door to the room and gross, we didn't even want to touch it. The bathroom was dirty with mold around the tub. The floor was stained. While we were out someone came in the room (without permission) and closed the window we had left open to air the place out. I would even sit on the bed. The comforter probably hadn't been washed in years. It was so gross we slept in our car outside of the room.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Okay, But Not a Bargain"
I stayed here for one night on my way from Sacramento to see Hurst Castle. It was your basic budget motel room. There was a mini fridge, everything worked properly, the person who checked me in was nice, the location felt safe. The mattress was hard, but not unbearable. At first I reserved a room for two nights, but the Friday night "weekend" rate was substantially more than for Thursday. I realized for a few dollars less, on Friday I could stay at a nicer hotel in Cambria, right on the ocean and closer to all the things to see.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Morro Bay"
No frills value oriented hotel. Price met the room decor, but doubling the cost closer to Morro Bay would not have guaranteed double the decor, amenities, or accommodations. Sam at the FrontDesk was a tremendous help for out of towers for travel and places to eat.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Clean and convenient"
Hotel was easy to find. Check in was quick, room was clean and had plenty of space.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Huntress
"WiFi no working"
The floors were very bad and needed to put in new carpet. The WiFi didn't work very at all it was disappointing. Other than that everything else was ok
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
only problem was the bathroom fan was very noisie other then that was ok
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Marie
I received multiple bites on my legs and feet by unknown insects.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Not too happy about the higher prices for the 4th of July weekend.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Continental Breakfast ? Not sure which Continent they are talking about, but certainly not this one. Shower, fairly weak. Pillows are foam and not comfortable. Overall was ok, but overpriced.
3 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
MICHAEL
The trip was to visit family and friends. What we were looking for was a nice quiet comfortable room. What we found was that and more. A very good buyfor that area.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Clemens
"NOT RECOMMENDED!"
No hot water in the morning. Lamps not in working order. Bed sheets did not fit matress. Cob webs in corners.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Only As Last Resort"
The room was nice and clean. Had to use this as a last resort as no others were available for the college graduation events. The continental breakfast was horrible. Didn't even have a hot tub or pool for the price one has to pay.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Ron
"BAD customer service."
The elderly man at the desk was downright mean. Upset. Rude. The younger man was apologetic and tried his best to make up for the other guy. But after being yelled at by the old guy for a check-in miscommunication I was ready to leave but was too exhausted to look elsewhere. No elevator. 0.5 oz shampoo bottle, weird tasting water, hard bed, scratchy sheets, "Continental breakfast" is a 7-11 Danish, frosted flakes and some orange juice.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
disappointed
"Americas Worst Balue Inn"
3 adults stayed. Were given 3 bath towels 2 hand towels 2 wash cloths... When we asked for 1 more wash cloth & hand towel... Oh & 1 roll of tp. We were told you only get 2. & got 1 wash cloth & 1 tp!! Acted as if it was a bother ! I cleaned the shower cuz there was a redhead in the shower before us! Not clean! A small bag of lotions is missing! Will not recommend and never go to an Americas Best (Worst) Value!
"Extremely Unhappy!"
Dirty rooms. Unfriendly staff. When asked for shampoo their reply was "You don't travel with shampoo? I will give you a sample." Body lotion, conditioner, body wash unavailable. Uncomfortable beds, Towels so thin we thought they would rip. All this for $170.00/night. I have written many positive reviews; the is my first negative one.
"It's a place to crash"
Run down and old. Just a place to crash for the night. Comparable to a Motel 6. Staff was nice.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"NEVER AGAIN"
The bed was comfy and two extra pillows that we requested were there - One chair was broken, the table creaked and was wobbly, The sink tap was so stiff, when the water did come out it splashed all over you, The shower curtain had mildew all across the bottom(have you not heard of bleach!) only 2 thin bath towels. only 1 pkt of creamer for 2 pkts of coffee to last 2 nights. The bed was not made up each day or the bathroom cleaned. When booking in the office man was not at all friendly.
Marion
"Nice place to stay"
We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very nice. We didn't eat the breakfast there but the tea and coffee were good. We wanted to spend time in Morro Bay and Paso Robles so this location was perfect for our trip. We would stay again if we come back to the area.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Good Motel in Atascadero"
Clean, comfotable,and comparatively economical. We would gladly stay there on future visits to Atascadero.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Very Good Value"
Very nice motel for the price. The continental breakfast is minimal, but the room was very clean and the staff was courteous and helpful.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Why did this place have a 3 customer rating?"
The towels were dingy gray and there was a ring around the tub. The baseboards by the sink had dust sticking out at least an inch from it. I made the reservation for 4 people but we were only given 3 towels and 2 wash cloths. When my niece who has experience working as a maid told the hotel owner that the maid had not left us new bath soap when she cleaned and complained about having hair on her sheets he just told her his maid had been with him for 14 years. So apparently this service is what they normally give.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Room was adequate, but overpriced."
Room was ok, breakfast was laughable. Should not call a cup of coffee and cold cereal breakfast.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Watch Out!"
The room I reserved and paid for in advance wasn't available when I arrived for check in and wasn't available for any of the three nights I had paid for. The gentleman behind the desk was nice enough to call around to try to find me a room that matched what I had paid for but the only one in town was over $400 more for the three nights. So I opted to stay in the room they had for me with the too small beds. The beds were old & hard, the towels were face tissue thin, There was a hole punched in the bathroom wall & the Pillows were the size & thickness of a postage stamp. The only reason they got 2 stars are that we didn't see any bugs and the air conditioner worked.
Other trip May 4, 2015
treasurhntr
"hotel amenities,"
There was mold on the shower curtain, that could easily be fixed,and they were so pushy on the check out. Very unprofessional.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
wayne
"Cold showers"
Stay was OK, except our shower had no hot water. Waking up at 7am and taking a cold shower wasn't an ideal way to start the day. Everything else seemed satisfactory.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Would never stay here again"
Uncomfortable bed, barely any pillows, light bulbs burnt out, lack of service, rushing me out of my room for the maid to come and clean, lack of towels/toiletries, Air conditioning barely throwing air, spent my night sweating.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Pedro
Great location for the price. It was a perfect location to go to Morro Rock and Montana de or park.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Alicia
"OK room bathroom needs changes"
It was what we expected no frills but the shower curtin and top walls of the shower had black mold they need to correct that
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
richard
"Weekend"
Visiting family. Convenient location to freeway and food. Large, clean room, and a good value for the area. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Owen
"Great for Price"
Honestly for the price it is a great hotel. You can't really expect anything fancy but the bed was huge and comfortable and they had a lot of information in the room for what to do around the city. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015