All hotels in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Awesome vibe
    Great room
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
"great hotel for a great price"
great hotel for the price... Close to downtown Ottawa
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Gasper
"Very confortable"
Nice place to rest after visiting Ottawa and surroundings
4 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
isabelle
"marshall and Judi edmonton"
Enjoyed without complaints.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Marshall
"Pleasant One Nights Stay"
Having traveled from Anchorage, AK for 15 hours we were so pleased to see such a nice hotel with a comfortable bed. The staff were most pleasant from the van driver to the front desk personnel. The breakfast was so good and a nice way to start a sightseeing day. We will return for another one night stay when we head back to Anchorage next week.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Frozen Lady
The hotel was very nice but the staff unfortunately were not the helpful. Asked a few questions about getting around and the best way to the women's world cup game but did not give clear directions with public transportation. The breakfast was good and the the rooms were clean too.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Allison
"nice newer hotel"
good night sleep with great workers and great breakfast. First time I had pancakes in a minute and they were really good.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Canada Travel"
It was very nice and close to the airport
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Trip to Ottawa"
I had a very good experience with your hotel near the airport. The staff at the front desk went out of their way to help me when I had questions. When my remote went out, the lady on duty took it and replaced the batteries. She was on duty November 5th.and deserves honorable mention. When I wanted to stay a extra day, the reservation process was seamless.
Jane
"Convenient location and like new condition"
The hotel is near the international airport, is exceptionally clean and new. It has a nice workout center and pool. The pool is a bit small to do laps in though. The Internet was a bit flaky. When it worked it was high speed and fine, even to make Skype calls. But their security server hung and wouldn't readmit me when I returned from dinner. They do have 24 hour customer service however and after about 20 minutes they were able to get me back online.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"It close to Airport"
It good for those, if hey want to travail same where, because it is near to Airport.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Mohammad Yousuf
"Keg restaurant"
pretty good - but the service to the airport was awful. when I returned my rental car I was not told I would be picked up by the Marriott car - lost 30 minutes. The 5 am pick up was useless to get a flight at 6am. No opportunity given for an earlier pick up. The staff were totally indifferent to our requests. I see a new Hampton Inn will open - I will stay there. Also I am bringing 20 golfers to the Ottawa area next year. I would not recommend Holiday Inn.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
robert stewart
"Not bad"
It's a hotel that wasn't too bad. The pool could have been a bit warmer and the hot tub about 8 degrees warmer. Price was a bit high for one night.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
"Can't go wrong with this Holiday Inn"
This has to be one of the nicest Holiday Inn's in North america
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Lew
"Great Location, Great Service"
Excellent location for an overnight transit near airport. Excellent service, free shuttle to/from airport and nearby restaurants, free wifi, adequate gym
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"Ottawa wedding"
Hotel was good but beds were not comfortable. Breakfast was great!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Anthony
"I Taught a class there"
Staff was excellent . I rate it outstanding !!!
2 night trip Mar 24, 2013
Gator Joe
"my stay"
good
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2013

The condition of the hotel was horrible. I am booked to go back there soon but I would rather lose the money I paid than sleep in that hotel. The people are nice but the hotel terrible. It has strong stale smell. Never shall I use Holiday Inn. I have just booked another hotel. The bed is old and not comfortable. The carpet releases stale smell and the linen has seen its days.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
Need to update amenities since there is no longer a hot tub.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Good except that at 6:00 a.m. I found out the stopper in the tub did not work. Too early to complain but I had to be out at 8:00 a.m. so not enough time to have it fixed.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Everything about the stay was great. The bed was one of the best that l have slept in while at any hotel. The breakfast meal had a great variety of choices met the needs of both my wife and myself
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Barry
"A good choice near the airport"
The hotel was clean and in good condition. Location is good, close to the airport. The room was very well lit compared to many hotel rooms, a nice change. Good breakfast included.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
Great hotel in a good location. Quiet, good service.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Caroline
24 hour coffee was nice, but was cold at 2 AM. We had to leave to catch a flight before the complementary breakfast was available
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
A nice convenient stop when needing to get to the airport for a flight out the next day. Very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Great hotel, with one small caveat"
The hotel common areas are in good condition, the suites spacious and well-kept, and the staff friendly and accommodating. The included breakfast is satisfactory and the airport shuttle was very convenient. For a location so close to the airport, there is remarkably little aircraft noise! My only complaint is that the in-room HVAC unit was loud and had couple minutes of random ticking noises after shut-off. Easiest solution to that is to have it run fans only (for air circulation) but not engage the AC chiller. Despite that, I would easily stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"My stay at the Holiday Inn Express"
The bed was very uncomfortable and there weren't enough blankets. One of the most uncomfortable beds I've ever slept in at a hotel. The gym was too small and the pool is too shallow. The staff was very good.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Terry
"Excellent hotel"
New hotel, clean and inviting. Very comfortable beds.
1 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
"Great Stay during Carleton Homecoming"
Breakfast service was impressive with well-stocked breakfast, tea/coffee, plates and utensils, etc. Guest rooms and common areas, incl pool, were clean, inviting and well-maintained. Beds were very comfortable, although they feel more like doubles than queen.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
It started off a little rocky with a rude customer service rep at the front desk..he ignored me and went straight to help a client that came in behind me. The other front desk clk (who was on the phone booking clients when we arrived) handled it superbly. She upgraded us to a king suite (vice the kind room we had booked). She apologized on behalf of her peer. She was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Charlene
Great for parking.. Easy to find.. Very clean. Quite, I'd recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Good Stay"
Hotel staff should be more conscious of kids running in the halls late at night. This was very disturbing when they knock on doors then run
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Consistent Quality"
I know I can always trust in having a clean, comfortable, and friendly hotel with Holiday Inn Express, no matter what country I'm in. This one is no different! Perfect for a stay if you're flying in or out of the Ottawa Airport, or are in the area for business.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Alexander
"Convenient location"
We were pleased that there was a restaurant close by where we could eat, and the food was good. We appreciated that the maid had the room done early, and it never conflicted with our plans. They did a good job. Incidentally I personally LOVED the bar soap provided, I have very sensitive skin, and it left the skin very smooth, not itchy, and not very fragrant. GOOD. We were glad for the transportation provided to the airport. I nice stay. Would come again. Also appreciated the breakfast bar. A BIG PLUS.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
Lenore
Great location, staff was friendly . Room was clean and tidy.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Realatively new hotel,great accomodations with close proximity to airport (five minuites). Excellent breakfast included and right next door there are two pubs (restaurants) plus a fast food. We'll be back!
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
liz
Good quiet place to sleep. Free shuttle to airport an added convenience.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
Wonderful hotel!
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
Robbie
"Comfortable and Friendly"
We visit Ottawa twice a year and stay here. The hotel is close to the airport and our family. Staff are friendly and the site offers comfortable and accessible facilities.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Good comfortable hotel"
Fairly standard airport hotel but customer service was great and they were very helpful and accomodating. I really like the pillow options as well.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Natasha
New hotel. Nice, large comfortable room. Nice pool and hot tub. Very good breakfast. Lot's of choices.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Jakobj
"Family Wedding"
New, clean, good breakfast and close to the airport. Just what we needed.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Perfectly adequate for our base for a horse show"
Clean, comfortable, quiet. Nice to have in room coffee, fridge and microwave. My personal preference would be to have real glasses and cups instead of paper and plastic. Good selection of "continental" breakfast goodies plus some hot choices. Didn't use the small exercise room. Pool on the small side, but clean, and at a refreshing temperature. Hot tub fine. Not far from several eateries-even a pub!.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Janet
"Family Vacation"
10 minutes downtown Ottawa Close to shops & restaurants Pool was cold
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Nothing bad to say. Nice to see a hot continental breakfast.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Nice breakfast"
Close to downtown ,Rideau river and museums. Also have all kinds of food around like Chinese food.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Clean Friendly Excellent Breakfast and Amenities"
With a rented car I had no trouble getting to places I needed to be. Shuttle from the hotel to the airport was readily available. There I also took the bus to downtown Ottawa. A bus day pass is best. I loved the stay at the hotel - the comfortable and clean room, the extensive complementary breakfast, the computer connection in the business room. All staff were friendly and went out of their way to help.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"hotel was clean & offered good facilities"
hotel was ideally situated & nav to & from went well, to my destination i was visiting.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
jerry
"Great location very convenient and clean"
Nice employee at front desk gave me and my boyfriend a lot of information about the area . Clean rooms . Only complaint would be all the skanky girls that came in from Mtl June 27-28 weekend to attent the escapade .... Annoying to see girls walk around half naked in the hotel talking loud and arrogant lol -__-
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
jess
Enjoyed my stay. The hotel is modern and clean. The hot breakfast and pool/hot tub are also a plus.
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2015