All hotels in Katy, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here19998 Park Row Drive, Katy, TX, 77449, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Economical place for the area."
Very noisy, could here conversations and elevator ding from down the hall.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Joy
"Great, quiet hotel to stay at"
Spend a few days over a holiday weekend at this hotel. The room was great, clean, equipped with full kitchen including fridge, cooktop and dishes etc. Convenient that they had a large selection of drinks/snacks available for purchase by the lobby, weight room, and laundry room for people staying with a longer stay. Would go back again!
3 night trip Nov 29, 2013
MD
Very nice stay . I liked the fact that you could walk to shops & restaurants. And I used the walking path next to the hotel.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
"Good Value for Energy Corridor"
This hotel is a good value for the area, being much less expensive than other hotels in the Katy area. It was clean and comfortable, although as another reviewer stated, you can't see the tv from the bed. You can, however, pull the arm chair up to the tv. The kitchen is small and well-equipped, with even a working ice maker in the fridge. I don't mind making up my own bed and you save money by not having to tip the maid each day; however you do have to remember to take your own coffee or ask for more each day at the desk. I will use this hotel again. No breakfast but there is a ridiculously-overpriced "store" in the lobby. However, Walmart is just across the street. Close to I-10 and much shopping.
5 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
Nancybw
"Nice Katy Location"
The location was fine for our purposes and we were centrally located and off the main street enough where there was no traffic noise. However, we were close to the elevator which made a ridiculously loud beeping noise whenever it stopped on our floor. We had to get earplugs to sleep because of the elevator beeping! Also, our room smelled like syrup and the cabinets were sticky with syrup on them. The beds were clean and comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. It is nice to have the little shop downstairs to buy snacks and drinks. Very close to WalMart or Target if you need things and a nice Denny's within walking distance for breakfast.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Loved the location of this hotel. Loved having a full kitchenette in the room. Front desk staff were very friendly, made sure I was pleased. Only negative for me was the housekeeping did not come in daily to bring fresh linens and freshen up the room. If I wanted clean linens, I had to lug them all down and exchange for clean ones. It was fine, but I stayed for 6 nights, thought they could come in and at least make the bed up and vacuum, but I guess not.
5 night trip Oct 16, 2013
"no cleaning"
dirty
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
This was a great hotel. Convenient location right off the freeway, staff was very helpful. The first room I was given smelled like smoke even though it is a non-smoking hotel, and they changed my room without hesitation. Room was comfortable, and entire property is well maintained. I had never stayed at a Candlewood Suites before, but will stay again. My stay was very short arriving late and leaving early so I did not get to use the fitness center but it looked nice.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Gayle
"Would stay again"
Great place in weird area!
1 night trip May 30, 2013
"Pleasantly Surprised"
This was a comfortable hotel. The staff was nice and it was easy access to everything I needed while in town.
3 night business trip May 20, 2013
"Wonderful"
The room was very clean and tidy. We had a small issue with the shower head being a little bit loose but as soon as we notified the front desk the issue was resolved
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2013
Megan
Comfortable and close to everything we went to Houston for.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
"Comfortable accommodation"
Very good. They provide everything for a comfortable stay. Room was fully equipped for even cooking a meal. We did not do that. But, the hotel hallway we found was pretty much full of smell from cooking.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
Sunandan
"Not for weekend fun"
Room wasnt ready when I checked in. Was told they were understaffed - only 3 maids to 50 rooms, and we were there at 5pm. The guest beside me had a dog that barked all night. front desk wouldnt do anything about it. A/C cut off and on all night, bed broke when I sat on it first time. Maintenance just set it back on frame. You have to take dirty towels to front desk to get new towels. And no breakfast. Asked for more coffee packs for room and was told all they had was decaf. Front desk was wonderful with excuses. This is also an extended stay hotel which allows pets. If you want to be pampered for a weekend, this is NOT the hotel for you.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Dena
"convenient neighborhood"
Right next to Krogers and Walmart and many reasonably priced restaurants and bars. It is also nice that it is not on the freeway with all the car noise. The exercise room is small but adequate. If they had some kind of a breakfast room like most hotels it would be great. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet.
5 night business trip Mar 17, 2013
"Basic but clean"
I arrived to check in at 5:25pm only to be told that my room had not been cleaned. I agreed to come back after a brief shopping trip to the grocery store. Upon my return at 6:45, the room was had still not been cleaned. I sat and waited in the lobby until 7:20 when it was ready. The room was very clean and comfortable but the walls are very thin and you can hear everything. Anytime the person in the room above me walked through their room, I thought they were going to fall through my ceiling. I would stay again only if nothing else in the are was available. I would like to add that the staff was very friendly and accomodating during my stay...especially the young lady working the evening shift.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2013
"Great functionality for a quick or lengthy stay."
Good location, busy area but very quiet room. Clean and comfy. Great staff. Very reasonable rates, especially when compared to other "suite" hotels. Yup. I'll stay there again.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2013
"Convenient to many restaurants."
Very friendly staff. Convenient to many restaurants, stores, shops,etc.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013
Deborah
"Great Place to Stay!"
Super service and helpful staff. I liked It so much that, we've arranged for future visits.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2013
"Great Staff"
The hotels are pretty nice. The staff was excellent. They were very helpful given my circumstances. I had to extend my stay a couple of times until my home was ready to be moved into. The hotels were all very full, but Candlewood was more than happy to help me. I had a late arrival the next night and the only room available was a double, and had to move to a single. But it was no big deal! The staff was very nice and appreciated my patience with them as well. Only downer.. no continental breakfast. I under stand they have kitchenettes, but a fast breakfast woudl have been welcome. Oh well.
2 night trip Feb 24, 2013
"Love this place, but there are bugs"
I stay here anytime we are in Katy but I must say we have had bug problems a couple of times in our room. The rooms are set up great and the bed is comfortable. We had ants this past trip find their way into our room which wasnt awesome. We will stay here again but it would be nice if the bug problem went away for good.
4 night business trip Sep 12, 2012
"geat hotel for familes needin multiple night stays"
The room had everything that we needed for a very comfortable stay. The hotel was close to grocery stores, which made it easy to acquire and cook food in the hotel room kitchen. The staff was very pleasant and efficient also.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Kat
"STEP OUTSIDE THE BOX & RAISE THE BAR"
CANDLEWOOD SUITES, HOUSON WEST PARK ROW, KATY, TX YOU ARE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION WITH THE CONVENIENCE OF SHOPPING NEARBY, THE INTERSTATE, ETC. HOWEVER, I WAS DISPPOINTED AT THE APPEARNCE OF MY ROOM. MIND YOU, I DO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR PETS. A GREAT PLUS. MY EXPERIENCE FOR TWO DAYS INCLUDED NOT HAVING HOWSEKEEPING SERVICES WHICH IS SOMETHING THAT I'M NOT USED TO. GRANTED THE FRONT DESK STAFF DID OFFER TO MEET THE NEEDS OF ANYTHING LACKING IN THAT DEPARTMENT. I REALLY ENJOYED THE KITCHEN AND ALL THAT WENT WITH IT. BUT, I MUST ADD THAT THE CARPETING WAS EXTREMELY DIRTY. THE HOTEL NEEDS TO PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THIS LITTLE DETAIL IN WITH MUCH BEING SAID IN THE NEWS ABOUT BED BUGS, ALLERGENS, ETC., THIS COULD ACTUALLY AID IN THE CONTINUEOUS BREATHING OF THIS. LASTLY, I CETAINLY HOPE THAT BOOKING WITH AN ONLINE AGENCY DID NOT GIVE THE HOTEL STAFF TO GIVE ME A ROOM OF LESS VALUE. I HAD BEEN TOLD ONCE THAT ALL HOTEL RESERVATIONS WERE NOT EQUAL AND FAIR DEPENDING ON THE PRICE. NOT AN EXCUSE. PLEASE TAKE THIS CRITISM AS CONSTRUCTIVE AND THAT MY COMMENTS ARE MEANT TO SHARE JUST A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF TRAVELERS LIKE MYSELF IN WANTING THE VERY BEST EXPERIENCE IN RESTING FROM A LONG DAY OF TRAVEL. REGARDS, 489 MILES FROM HOME
Other trip Jun 12, 2012
"Very Nice Hotel"
The hotel was very close to the interstate and easy to find. When we got there I was amazed by the full size refrigerator. It was a very nice room. The hotel staff was very nice and friendly. I liked the idea of being able to eat at the hotel instead of going out for every meal. This saved us some money on our trip so we could do other fun stuff. The only problem we really had was that being an extended stay hotel they only clean the room once per week so you have to request extra towels. One time we requested clean towels all they had was a wash cloth. I was told they would send someone up immediately with the extra towels. This was our last day there so I was packing while I waited. After finishing packing and such we still didn't have the clean towels. My husband had showered but I needed to shower and so did my daughter. I was tired of waiting and decided just to shower when I got home. We did enjoy our stay and are planning on staying there again when our friend gets married in March.
3 night family trip May 24, 2012
Stacie

"Wonderful stay - will be back."
Everything was lovely, and I know I will definitely be back to stay there again.
4 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2014
Jamie

"Très bien."
Très bien. Propre. À 5 minutes du Energy Corridor. Le quartier est sympa pour footing ou restauration. Dommage simplement qu'il n'y ait pas le petit déjeuner en mode "hôtel" et une piscine.
6 night business trip May 2, 2015
Matthieu
FR
no hay servicio de limpieza diaria a habitaciones, por lo tanto no tienen resurtido de accesorios de bano como jabon, papel, shampoo, etc.la verdad no vuelvo a esta cadena de hotels.
7 night trip Apr 12, 2014
jose lopez
MX
"Localizacao"
Excelente localizacao. Como tudo em Houston se necessita de carro para descolamentos
5 night trip Mar 31, 2014