All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America

Clean
    Rather comfortable
    Bad pool
"Night in MSLA"
Very nice Hotel, good for kids too.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
Marc
"Excellent hotel that I highly recommend!"
My husbands first words when he walked into our suite was," This is a beautiful room." The breakfast was excellent, the bed was comfortable, the room was clean. We would stay here again on our travels.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Fran
"quality, convenience and comfort"
Had a wonderful stay and experience. Although outside maintenance, specifically snow removal, was a bit lacking.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Jamie
First time staying at a Staybridge Suites. Staff was friendly and helpful. They guided us to a great Mexican restaurant for dinner. Loved that the sleeping area was separate from the living area. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Spacious, clean room"
The rooms are very spacious and clean. Any amenity you can think of is already provided. Staff is very polite and friendly.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Kimberley
"Restful"
After a grueling day of Christmas Shopping it was wonderful to relax in our suite. Had beverages and relaxed, then retired to comfy cozy beds. Had coffee while we got ready the next morning, then went downstairs to a very nice breakfast. Checkout was a breeze, back to more shopping!
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
Deborah
We stayed at this hotel, as we had put family up in Staybridge hotels before, and was impressed with the variety of rooms and what was available. Unfortunately on this stay I became sick with cold so spent the entire week end in the room. I was able to access their pantry/kitchen for soups, and family brought to me the great breakfast. Room very comfortable. By check out I was much better, and rested.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Great stay! I would stay again when in the area!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Scot
"Fabulous!"
The hotel staff were very friendly, the room was perfect and the free breakfast had something for everyone. We would definitely stay there again!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Joanne
I would stay here again. They were pet friendly.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Tricia
"Awesome spot for convenience, comfort, service"
We were travelling from WA to MT and after two days of driving with toddlers, this was our last night before arriving home. The area in Missoula is fine... costco-like, but in terms of comfort and ease this place was absolutely fantastic. Definately encourage trips into downtown, but was spaciious and everything was thought of (toaster, utensils, toiletries, comfortable beds). Great place for a tired family!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
In my many years of staying at hotels. I finally found a hotel room perfect for2 couples traveling together.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was a good mix of fresh items and other standard stuff like breads, bagels and cereals. Our family was on its way back after a week of canoeing on the Missouri River and we were craving the comforts of civilization. This fit the bill perfectly and went beyond.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Priya
"Check Your reservation details."
All was fine immenity wise. Room was great and options were plentiful. Love the free laundry. Front desk clerk tried to downgrade my room because I didn't pay full price and tried explaining to me that because I booked at Hotels.com I don't get exactly what I asked for....After raising a stink she actually upgraded me but that wasn't what I wanted. I only wanted to check in have my room and be done. It feels like the management of this hotel needs to teach their specialists to not disparage its company's partners. All ended well.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Excellent place except for the coffee"
Everything was great except for the Wolf Gang Puck coffee. It is not good. They should consider putting in a quality good tasting coffee.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Very homey"
This hotel strives to make their guests feel at home. Very comfortable room, plenty of bath towels, well stocked kitchen make for a home-like atmosphere. Our stay was quiet and very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Deanna
Though room is a bit small, it was clean and comfy.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
YENTE
"Next Stay will be at the Holiday Inn"
The beds and furniture are shot, time to replace. I guess if you are sleeping 1 in the bed it might be OK. My wife and I kept rolling to the center of the worn out bed. Sitting on the couch it gravitated to the center as well.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Weekend family reunion"
Great room, comfortable beds. Easy access to freeway and 93. Only minus is that the Pool is pretty small.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Perfect 10 stars !"
I was overwhelmed by everything ! I travel constantly for work and leisure ,and have stood in some of the best hotels and been disappointed frequently,so although I stood in one other Staybridge Suites in New Orleans and loved it,I wasn't expecting it to also be a great experience ! But much to my amazement it was even nicer!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"relaxing with lots of options"
Staff was fantastic! House keeping was fantastic also with great attention to detail. love the breakfast. Hotel offered plenty of extras including movie room and basketball court. Would highly recommend!
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Quick Business Trip"
Hotel has everything you need for an extended stay. I was only here one night but the spacious room was nice. Easy to find.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Great hotel!!
4 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Love this hotel!"
Totally awesome stay.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"frightening experience"
We have stayed here frequently in the past few years when visiting family who live nearby. This year we stayed in March and June and had the same room both times which I commented in survey on rundown furniture and poor tv quality, and very poor lighting in bathroom sink area, which had not changed on stay in June. When I was leaving after last stay I got stuck in elevator for approx 5-10 minutes and was pushing all the alarms and phone and no help arrived or answered the phone. After a while, the elevator started to shake and jerk and the door came open a few inches which I put my arm in and tried to push open enough to get out, which I did and immediately went to front desk , who said they hadn't heard anything and the phone was supposed to go directly to 911 which didn't happen.I was told this had happened the previous week also and that someone from management would contact me , I left both my name and phone number and email, but never heard from anyone. I like the separate bedrooms and the kitchenette and the dining area is always very nice, clean and staff available, but I think for the price it definitely needs some upgrades.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Would definitely go back!"
Rooms were great! Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Erick
"Convention"
Noisy people above us paced the floor till three in the morning two out of three nights, I got one night good sleep...
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
Colleen
"Kim"
Awesome place to stay.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Would recommend this hotel to anyone"
This is a great hotel. It is very clean and comfortable and ideal for a family or even a couple of friends. The separate rooms make it easy for one person to go to bed early and another to stay up late. The breakfast was good, but not great. However, there was hot food. The exercise room is excellent.
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Choose Staybridge!"
Excellent location, price and amenities!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Was okay, but really couldn't figure if we saved money going this way. Hotel wouldn't share $ costs, so in reality not sure if we saved or spent more! So in reality, not sure if we saved money by going through Expedia!
Other trip May 25, 2015
David D.
Loved this place!!!
2 night family trip May 12, 2015
Derree
"Great Hotel - Not so Great Bed/Pillows"
Nice hotel, very clean room, friendly staff. The bed was not very comfortable (felt like we kept gravitating to the middle) and the pillows were awful. If they had better beds & pillows this would easily have been a 5 * rating.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"State bowling"
Great room, friendly staff. can't beat it!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Pete
"dinky pool, great service"
Sofa bed needs better mattress so you don't feel springs,and the pool was about the size of a bathtub, but everything else was great. Fantastic customer service.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Holly
"amazing hotel"
This was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed at.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Great looking hotel with bad mattress"
My stay was fine. The staff was great the hotel was clean and very new. The breakfast was fine. The largest issue I had with my stay was how uncomfortable the bed was. It was one of the most uncomfortable beds I have ever tried to sleep on.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Justin
"Comfort stay"
Very comfortable bed. Quiet rooms and great front desk service. Would stay at this hotel again
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Blair
Arrive here Christmas evening. Hotel was comfortable and clean. Great location to the highway and restaurants.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Jennifer M
Hotel has shuttle and when shuttle isn't operating, they will pay for a cab for you.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Christina
"Very good"
Staff is great helped Mme out when my fight got canceled
Response by Staybridge Suites Missoula
Richard- Thank you so much for taking the time to review our extended stay hotel in Missoula, Montana. We sure appreciate the 5 star hotel rating and hope to see you again soon at the Staybridge Suites.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"New & Nice"
Nice hotel, would stay there again.
Response by Staybridge Suites Missoula
Dan- Thank you so much for taking the time to review our extended stay hotel in Missoula, Montana. We sure appreciate the 4 star hotel rating and hope to see you again soon at the Staybridge Suites.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Excellent stopover in Missoula"
We had a most enjoyable stay at Staybridge, with friendly staff, and an excellent 'send-off' breakfast. Great hotel.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Anthony
"In the middle of it all"
Clean, comfortable room. Nice breakfast. Surrounded by places to eat, shopping, and more. Price was a little higher than I normally like to pay. Staff was courteous.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Sherri
"Nowhere I'd rather stay in Missoula"
From check-in to check-out this place was perfect. What a value for the room and breakfast to boot. Staybridge definitely moves to the top of my list for business travel!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Great place"
Great place to stay.. Kudos to front desk for letting me change rooms. I was originally assigned to a handicap room which I did not need and was not convenient because everything designed for person in wheelchair. This is a great place to stay, the only knock (and they can't help it) is that it is not located near the University of Montana and downtown Missoula which areas are much nicer than the big box store-strip mall, high traffic area where the hotel is located.
Response by Staybridge Suites Missoula
Thank you so much! We truly appreciate your 5 star hotel rating of the Staybridge Suites in Missoula, Montana. We invite you to stay with us again soon- thanks for being our guest!
4 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Nice and affordable"
This hotel is geared toward extended stay guests, but makes for a perfect weekend getaway. There are tons of perks that many hotels don't offer like full kitchen with dishes, movie and game rentals, bbq area, billiards room, hot breakfast, and two large tvs. It was also very clean. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others. A great value!
Response by Staybridge Suites Missoula
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your fantastic review and 5 star hotel rating! We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Logan
Wish was closer to airport
Response by Staybridge Suites Missoula
Dixie- Thank you so much for your 5 star hotel rating. We appreciate having you as our guest and for your comments about our location. We would love the opportunity to have you stay with us again in Missoula. THank you!
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Dixie
"Good location for reunion"
Good food, nice accommodations in shared areas but bed wasn't comfortable And pillows were awful.
Response by Staybridge Suites Missoula
Neil Harrington- Thank you for your feedback regarding the Staybridge Suites in Missoula. We appreciate your feedback regarding the bed and pillows. If your travels bring you back to Missoula, we would love the opportunity to have you as our guest again.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
A very nice hotel! The staff was great and the continental breakfeast was outstanding.
Response by Staybridge Suites Missoula
Thank you for the wonderful 5 star hotel rating of the Staybridge Suites in Missoula, MT. We appreciate having you as our guest and hope to see you again in Montana!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014