All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
1311 Wet N Wild Way, Arlington, TX, 76011, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

Close to AT&T Stadium with shuttle accommodations on Game day.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Not that close to Rangers Park"
It wasn't as close to the Rangers Park as I had thought - I wasn't able to walk. It's location is not convenient being on a one way road. But the hotel was nice and the folks who worked there were all pleasant.
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Awesome! Would stay here again."
Comfortable bed, clean bathroom, nice decor. Only complaint was that it was humid in the hotel and room. Had to turn the thermostat way down. The restaurant attached to the hotel was fantastic!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Christine
"Was perfect for us right across from six flags"
Its simple had a great experience while staying there, rooms very clean beds very comfortable staff very friendly
ron
"My Stay"
TV did not work in the room for the first night. Also had problems with accessing the wifi from my tablet. Only option offered was to move to another room. TV was replaced the next day.
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
My wife, daughters and I absolutely enjoyed our stay over the 4th of July weekend! Your staff was so friendly and polite. The hotel was very nice and clean! I would definitely recommend this hotel. Thank you!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Mike P
"close to six flags, lots of nearby eateries"
the lobby is impressive and well kept, but the room was musty, carpet felt damp and sticky so we kept our shoes on. There was a used liner in the ice bucket, stains on the chair, lightbulb burned out in lamp and no room service/amenity book in the room. it really seemed like the housekeeping just breezed through the room on the daily service, not even replacing our shampoo and lotion. the pool and spa were very nice. front desk staff seemed busy and irritated when I mentioned these issues. overall, felt the quality of the room was not in line with fairly high daily room rate.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
Sara
Room was extremely small and crowded. Bathroom very small. Would not recommendthis hotel. The only positive was that it was close to our destination.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
"Amazing view"
I enjoyed my stay. The only complaint is they need new mattress. Both beds had sink wholes that just swallowed you up which made for a horrible sleep. The view was amazing of Att stadium and rangers field. Lots of great restaurants all around. I would stay again.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"<~ Hotel Phobic Wowed!"
Unbelievable! I normally pack my sheets when staying at a hotel, but I did not feel grossed out by this room! Down to the bathroom floor this hotel had it right. I even allowed my 1yr old granddaughter to crawl around without going into a tizzy (trust me this is a big one)! I did have one complaint, hated that the privacy curtains did not close...they just hung there to look pretty so I had to clip them shut as the early 6AM wake ups from the sun were not welcomed. Friendly helpful desk personnel and the indoor pool was a treat. I will not only recommend this hotel, I'm going back!!
1 night family trip May 23, 2014
Janine
"Lousy house cleaning"
We got back to our room around five p.m. on our second day and the room had not been cleaned. They said it was due to the fact that they had to many checkouts. I don't know if they are lazy or just understaffed.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Ok, but did not look like the pic shown"
Kids had fun but not what I expected for the price. Rooms and pool did not look like the picture shown when I booked the room
Other trip May 9, 2014
Overall this is a great place to stay with kids due to the indoor pool. Rooms were very nice and clean. There were some updates being worked on during our stay but didn't really affect us at all. Restaurant needs a better breakfast menu for kids but the service was fine and food came out in a timely manner. Indoor pool was nice, clean and plenty warm. Good location in relation to Six Flags and both Stadiums
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Tigerfan
"weekend getaway"
Great place to stay. Close proximity to many attractions.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
April
"Nice place within walking distance of AT&T Stadium"
Stayed four nights for the 2014 Men's Final Four. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean. Nice restaurant and bar with somewhat limited menu. The place could surely use a second shuttle. Overall pleased and would stay again.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
PD
"Nice hotel near cowboy stadium"
Very nice hotel. Staff is very nice and accommodating. All very friendly. Have a free shuttle to anywhere within a 3 mile radius which was great for us since we didn't rent a car. Nice, clean rooms. Walking distance to cowboy stadium which was great since we went there for the Final Four!
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
No complaints
Response by Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark
Good morning, Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express&Suites in Terrell. We value you as our guest and choosing IHG Brand of Hotels as your hotel of choice.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to AT&T stadium"
Air conditioner made a lot of noise. A lot of hall way noise also. Other then that perfect hotel and great staff.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Todd
"Nice one"
The b-fast wasn't the best. It was much better at IHOP
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
posel
"Was expecting better from Holiday Inn"
No water pressure from shower head. Hotel was not what I was expecting. The bar was nice though. Everything else about it was pretty blah. The bathroom was not as clean as it should have been.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
Orel
Room was not dusted after construction work.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
"Great hotel, unless you stay in room 145"
Everything about this hotel was great, except our room location. Room 145 shares a wall with some type of boiler room or something that causes the entire wall to shake! And this is the wall they decided to put our bed/headboard against. So as we tried to sleep, our headboard was vibrating!! In addition to that, the a/c unit was very rickety and loud...and that's when it was off. When the unit kicked on it sounded like a train coming through the room! Had it not been for the vibrating wall and loud a/c unit, this would have been a great hotel stay. Everything else was fine - the room was clean, the hotel location was convenient to where we were going, the hotel staff and restaurant service was fantastic!
Response by Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark
Hello Crystal! I am so sorry to hear that you had such a difficult time sleeping! I have reported the A/C noise to my maintenance, and have asked if there is anything we can do about the position of the bed. I am glad to hear that other than the room noise you enjoyed yourself! We hope to see you back soon! Thanks Courtnie Reynolds Night Manager
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Crystal
"Nice Hotel close to AT&T Stadium Cowboys"
Attended the Barlor vs Kentucky basketball game. Dallas was hit by ice storm before I arrived. Hotel staff went out of there way to make sure we got safely to game and back to Hotel. Area manager personally drove us to rental car faculty because cabs would not come to area because of weather.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
RT
"Close to stadium"
Traveled to Dallas from Mississippi for the Cowboys game. Hotel was very nice. Sporting News supper was excellent, one of the best hamburgers I've ever had.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Chuck
"So so..."
Hotel was ok to stay at, a bit surprised at the service from the evening staff. The cleaning staff never came to clean our room after I asked them for 20 minutes. Overall not very satisfied. I'll look around for another hotel in that same area.
3 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
"Charity Football Game at A T & T Stadium"
We cam to town to play a benefit football game, and needed comfortable rooms at a reasonable price with great access to A T & T Stadium. This hotel offered all three.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"WONDERFUL STAFF!!"
I will return to Arlington simply to stay in this hotel!!..The staff was unbelievably courteous, friendly, and helpful!,,from the front desk, to the housekeeping staff. We had the same experience in the hotel restaurant..Ablsolutely loved our stay and plan on returning soon.
Response by Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark
Hi Terri, Thank you so much for your feedback! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and you will be back! Thank you Courtnie Reynolds
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Terri
"Nice Accommodations"
Great hotel. Not at all difficult to get to, once we got thru road construction up the way. Restaurant staff was very friendly and food was great for a reasonable price. Shuttle service to the stadium was very reasonable.
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2013
Royanna
"AT&T stadium - Holiday Inn"
Overall , we like our experience. Just a few blocks for the Cowboys stadium. The staff was cool. The room was good. Nothing bad that just jumps out. 4.5 out of 5. The only downside was the pics of the hotel room didn't align with what we got.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Garciaray (RCB)
"Good hotel close to Cowboys stadium"
Good location, room was very comfortable, check in easy only one thing, when we (four of us two rooms) were ready to use the airport shuttle we were told the shuttle was full and we needed to prebook the shuttle???. Full?? and couldn't take us. We said we booked this hotel because it had a shuttle. After a small wait an employee drove us in a rental car. Thank you very much, that was fixed
Response by Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark
Hello Gray, I am glad to hear y ou enjoyed your room, and your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Arlington. I do apologize that you had to wait while we found an alternative for your transport to the airport. Our shuttle is small and only holds 6 passengers, but I am glad we were able to provide you with transportation to the airport. We hope to see you again when you visit our area. Thank you Courtnie Reynolds Front Office Manager
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Gray
"Cowboy Fan"
The lobby, parking, room and bed were all fine. Front desk clerks were all smiling, friendly and helpful. Went to the restaurant after the game and it was beyond awful. Wasn't crowded, but the staff was slow, we waited 30 minutes for someone to finally take our food order. It was 50 minutes later when our basic sandwiches and fries made it to our table. By the time we finally convinced someone to bring us our tab, we had been sitting there for 2 very long and miserable hours. Just don't expect to eat an evening meal there and you will be fine.
Response by Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark
Hello Marjo, Thank you for your feedback. It is always nice to hear when guests have a good time. I would like to sincerely apologize about the experience you had in the restaurant during your stay. I can assure you that those are not the kind of standards we hold ourselves to. I have passed along your comments to my GM about this inexcusable experience. We hope to see you again the next time your travels brings you to our area. Thank you Courtnie Reynolds Front Office Manager
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Marjo
"awesome hotel"
Great hotel. We have stayed there a few times now while on vacation in dallas. The hotel is clean, updated, convenient, and a great overall experience.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013
sarah
"Not as advertised"
For the price this was not the right hotel for us. Also they advertised a hot tub and they had taken it out 6 months earlier. We quickly checked out and went to another hotel.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Great location to go see the Cowboys play!"
Great hotel. Everything was good. Clean rooms. The only negative thing I have to say is the wait time in the restaurant/ bar. Need more staff. Close to IHOP!!!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
tonya
Location was perfect for access to stadiums. Hotel was right across the freeway from the stadiums. Room was very clean and staff was very helpful and friendly. Will definitely stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark
Hi Rick, Thank you sir for your kind words and feedback! It is always amazing to hear back from our guests. I will be sure to pass your accolades on to the other department heads, and we hope to see you back soon! Thank you Courtnie Reynolds Front Office Manager
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2013
"Getaway"
It was good overall. Had plenty of rest
Response by Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark
Hello Ron, Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark. It was a pleasure having you stay with us I am so glad you were able to rest and relax during your stay. Please feel don't hesitate to come back anytime and stay again. Thank you, Miguel M. Atkins AGM -Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Ballpark
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2013
Ron
"Nice hotel very close to the cowboys stadium!!"
Well everything was great! People were very respectful! And best of all everything was in a walking distance!!
Response by Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark
Hello Reuben, I want to personally thank you and on the behalf of my teamthank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Arlington NE Ballpark. It's always exciting to hear back from our valued guests and to hear that their stay was great is extremely exciting for the team and future guests who would read your comments. Thanks again and whenever you are in the area again, please come by and say h ello. Thank you again, Miguel M. Atkins AGM-Holiday Inn Arlington, NE-Ballpark
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Ruben
"Stayed for a Ranger's game"
Thought the hotel was great, especially how close it was to the Ranger's Ballpark. The only problem was when we checked in at around 10pm, the staff member that checked us in told us that their restaurant and bar was around the corner from the lobby, but to our disappointment, it closes at 8pm. If the restaurant stayed open longer we would have enjoyed ourselves a bit more; we had to drive away from the hotel to get our late dinner. Overall, we did enjoy our stay very much, and will most likely stay at this location again.
Response by Holiday Inn Arlington NE-Rangers Ballpark
Hi Lacey, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The restaurant should never be closed at 8pm, and I will be sure to address this with our F&B director. I am glad to hear everything with the exception of the restaurant was pleasing about your stay! We hope to see you again ! Thank you Courtnie Reynolds Front Office Manager
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Lacey
"great place"
Worth the money. Nice place
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
"Not bad..."
My only complaint is that the room was extremely dim and the food delivered by room service was really bad. Otherwise my stay was great. I wouldn't mind booking here again... I'd just skip the food.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Ash
"Good location for Rangers Ballpark visitors."
Nice clean room, courteous staff, close to ball park and 6 flags. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Wayne
"Hotel close to the Rangers Stadium"
Very nice, clean rooms. Staff was helpful. Very updated. We didn't use the pool or hot tub. There is a restaurant but we didn't use it. Rooms were quiet and hallways were quiet. There was a gym, but our key didn't work. We had to go ask to use a key. I thought there was a complimentary breakfast or free breakfast but you had to order room service or go down to the restaurant. The good thing was there was an IHOP we walked to right in front of the hotel. One of the elevators didn't work so it was a little bit of a wait but not a big deal. There was a trolly we rode to the game, but we had no idea where it was waiting for us after the game. I called the motel and they told us to ask around to see where they might be parked. We ended up paying for a taxi instead of walking around the entire stadium.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Gina
"Close to Six Flags, Ranger Park, and Water Park."
The hotel is nice and the suites very roomy. The breakfast room was so slow. It took a long time before anyone took our order. Then we waited another 45 minutes to get our food and the food was not hot. We only waited because we had breakfast coupons. After that we did not eat breakfast there again and went to the IHOP close by for breakfast.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Norma
"Pleasantly surprised"
I had not stayed at a Holiday Inn in a long time (always thought they were old and cheap), but I was very pleasantly surprised to find this great hotel. It's super convenient for a trip to Rangers Ballpark or the Cowboys Stadium because they offer free trolley service to hotel guests through the City of Arlington. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is even closer. The hotel, itself, was beautiful- clean, new and modern. The room was very spacious with nice furnishings- comfortable bed. I'd definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Erin
"great stay"
Very nice hotel! Wish the pool would stay open longer.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
Sherri
When we first arrived they said we were supposed to be there two days before our arrival. They blamed it on hotels.com. After we had been there for 5 hours in walked a family of four with a key to our room. They had given out our room to another guest. When we returned later that evening, our keys no longer worked. When I went to the front desk to get new keys the front desk girl was laughing about it with her colleague when I was getting back on the elevator.
5 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Over Priced"
The hotel is overpriced for what they offer. 1. No breakfast without paying extra fee. 2. We had a suite and there was only one TV in bedroom not one in living area. 3. Hotel was not very friendly . Will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2013
"nice hotel"
The hotel is very nice. It was a bit noisy when we were there. You can hear people going up and down the hallways. Also, if you stay in a room facing the back of the hotel you won't have much of a view.
Business trip Mar 13, 2013
They need to have a better house keeping staff cause rooms were not well cleaned. I had book two rooms on the 4th floor. Also the small sofa and inside the dresser had a big stains on them and it look it could just come off if they just would of scub it off and cleaned it.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013