All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Av Paseo De La Victoria, 4202 Col. Partido Iglesias, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH, 32528, Mexico, ‏‎855-239-9222

Quite clean
    Delicious food
    Awesome vibe
"A nice business stay on the Mexican side"
Great service! Friendly and attentive to guest needs. Everything that I needed extra was provided. There is a mall right across the street and several local mexican restaurants and american food as well. Very safe. I went for a walk both days at night.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2016
We went for my husband's consulate appointment. All in all I won't say I felt safe through out the whole trip. We arrived Thursday afternoon and checked out the following Tuesday. We spent lots of time at the mall across the street. The daily breakfast we great. It allowed us to distract our 2yr old. From talking to various locals, the area has greatly improved in terms of safety. We enjoyed our stay.
8 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
Maria
"My Juarez visit"
Very good just didn't have a mini fridge or microwave in room. There wasn't a microwave downstairs either.
11 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Eduardo
Terrible experience, poor training staff. I am not recomend this hotel to any one else.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Felix
"You won't regret your stay"
My wife got this hotel for my mom and I while we waited for my moms interview at the American Consulate. Every service this hotel has made our stay positive. I stayed here with my wife 6 yrs ago when I came for interview and we really liked our stay. Great customer service. Big rooms and comfortable beds. Clean overall entire hotel. Great location too. I would surely recommed.
4 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Armando
"Near American Consulate, Clinics and Mall"
This is the second time that I have stayed at this hotel in the past 6 years. I thought it was a nice stay then, but my stay recent stay there was excellent! I stayed at the hotel for about one week for my husband's visa and all the facilities met my needs. The free Wi-fi was strong, except for some unknown reason around the hours of 2-4 pm, but otherwise it was excellent. The breakfast was also pretty good; 3 different flavors of yogurt, fresh diced fruit, different type of eggs, beans, tortilla chips, cereal, oatmeal, etc. The room we stayed in was kept in a good condition, air conditioner blasted cold air.Less than 8-minute walk to consulate, and less than 5-minute walk to medical clinic. The mall was across the street with various fastfood options. Hopefully I don't have to go back to Cd. Juarez, but if I do, I would stay here once more.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Teresa
"Nice Hotel. Excellent Security & Staff."
This hotel is approx. a 2 block walk from the U.S. Consulate and the Clinica Medica. The area, during the day, as we are told and saw is pretty safe. We were there for 8 days, and only had one incident with someone wanting money. We were outside the hotel, a person stopped us on the sidewalk, asking for money. As he started asking for the money, in about 12 seconds flat, two hotel security guys were standing over him, saying, " these are guests of the hotel, Holiday Inn Express, what do you want with them?". At that point while they had him busy, we went to the mall, across the road. Even though no one here speaks english, and I don't speak spanish, it was a GREAT STAY. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Housekeeping is excellent also.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
chrom
"Very nice!"
Very clean rooms, hotel staff was friendly, i would totally recommend it. The consulate is like 5 mins walking distance and the clinic is just around the corner. There is also a shopping mall across the street and restaurants close by. This hotel also has breakfast and room service!
6 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Two defects during my stay: 1. Toilet smelled bad. 2. I requested a King size and gave me a twin bed room. On the other hand, neighborhood ir pretty good, since there are Plenty of restaurants and te US embassy is really close. A mall is just in front of the hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Gerardo
Everyone is very attentive and they are very friendly & helpful I saw straf to go out of their way to help out customers
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"best stay in along time."
Excellent.staff very profesional.arely and front desk staff are the best.shuttle driver autor was excellent.food was good.overall great experience.
6 night business trip May 10, 2015
Dwane
"great stay!"
Everyone in the hotel was friendly and welcoming. We had absolutely no issues. The complimentary breakfast was great, it was small buffet and everything delicious. The hotel is very conveniently located to walk to the consulate or any other consulate appointment. The shuttle took us to the airport, you just have to book it with anticipation. And the shuttle can take you to any appointment as well if you rather not walk.
4 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Nice hotel to stay"
Is close to the consulado to the clinicas and across the street there's a big mall. You can find different types of good food.
Other trip May 10, 2015
E.razo
"Nice Hotel,close to American Consulate"
Upon check-in we were about 4 hours early.That was no problem.The man said,we've been waiting for you.What a Plus having a few employees speak English in Mexico.Honestly,all the employees were extremely nice.The Hotel was clean.(except for the towels.They were hard.)They have a pool,they will wash your clothing,they will give you a ride. The continental breakfast was a blessing.They offer a variety of items.3 different fresh cut fruits,cereal,eggs,beans,salsa,chips,yogurt,bananas,pears,granola,pastries.Along with milk,orange juice,apple juice,grapefruit juice.Most of all,it's only a short walk to the American Consulate.Thank You.We felt really safe here at your Hotel. Make sure that you bring a few gifts with you.Trust me with all the help that the employees give you,you will definately want to give something to your favorites.And,they really do appreciate anything.They make only $14.00 a day.Thank You Expedia.......
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Recommend"
Very clean hotel close to restaurants shopping and consulado Mexicano and the physical office very friendly staff and safe environment the shuttle took us to the consulate not far from their but it was still dark and felt safer if they drive us overal I'd stay their again
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Family trip"
Everyone was friendly and helpful
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones
Thanks so much for your comments Hope to see you soon. Sub Gerente General/AGM Ramón Colmenero
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
SILVESTRE
"All good"
Was there to get my wife her visa. You were located within walking distance of all of her appointments. The stay was great, no problems. I will recommend your hotel to anyone. Had a great stay. Thank you. P.s my wife received her visa.
5 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"Safe place !"
Used this hotel before, staff is very helpful and accommodating, thank u guys !
6 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Joanna
This hotel room is clean. But have no Air conditioner cover and TV Remote controller.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"good hotel"
awesome wait staff, secured parking, good large clean rooms, and a very good breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones
We kindly appreciate your review Hope to see you soon Ramon Colmenero Assistant General Manager
5 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to place of interest."
Very peaceful and enjoyable for the personal kind of business I do.
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Danny D.
This was r second time stsying very good hotel and staff
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones
We thanfuly appreciate your review. I hope to have you again in our Hotel. Ramon Colmenero Guest Service Manager
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Less than average"
Internet was not working. Room batrhroom was smelly. Same exact items for breakfast every day. They forgot to ckean the room early and came in the afternoon. Old looking carpet and decorations in main areas. Smelly carpet. Elevator with broken buttons. The only good thing was the neighborhood, but for the price we paid, the quality was really poor. Next time we are staying in another place that are in the same neigborhood or even closer to wat we need. And even cheaper. This was the las time we stay there and have been staying there for quite a while.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones
Dear Guest, Please note our concerned about your expectations. We are working hard to satisfy our guest needs and making some changes in our stablishment, We are renewing our Elevator and improving some variaety in our Breakfast. We will be please to have you again. Sincerely Ramon Colmenero Guest Service Manager
3 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Nancy Torres
"Nice hotel, close to U.S. Consulate and mall"
Staff was very great and hospitable. Made us feel comfortable and very helpful when needed. Rooms were kept clean and overall hotel was clean and nice. No complaints.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones
We really thank your time Jaime. We will make sure to work hard to keep bringing a good experience for our guest
Other trip May 4, 2014
jaime
"Exelent!!!!"
was a very good choice i recomend the hotel, staff and general was good atention!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones
We want to thank your precious time riviewing us in Expedia. We hope to have you again with us.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Luis
"Was ok"
Washed clothes and had a pair of pants stolen. Other than that it wasn't that bad
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones
We really appreciate you time writing this review. This will help to ensure an optimal experience. My best regards.
5 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
RF
Breakfast was very good, room nice and clean, friendly staff
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones
We really appreciate your coments Veronica. We hope to have you again with us.
4 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
I received fresh water every morning. The breakfast buffet was included and very good . Excellent hotel staff and service, very informative. The hotel even provided a ride to the airport free of charge.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"Excellent Hotel!!"
Our family had an excellent experience with the amazing service from this hotel for my husband's visit to the Consulate.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Perfect location"
Really good hotel. Perfect location from where needed to be. Mall across street perfect! Highly recommend it and would probably stay there again.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Sonia
"Peaceful"
All the staff are very kind and helpful. I recommend thise place to any one. Very clean and peaceful.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
fishy

"Great Service Staff"
Good location and good service staff, I will come again
6 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
LO
"Good Hotel"
It was good experience
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
MX

La estancia fue agradable como en todos los hotels Holiday Inn
2 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
"Excelente personal, muy amable"
Buen hotel, buen desayuno, estacionamiento privado aunque le falta más seguridad para mi gusto, excelente personal de servicio, todos muy útiles y amables, me dejaron hacer checkout tarde, definitivamente lo volvería
4 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Pedro
"regresare nuevamente"
excelente
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
MANUEL ANTONIO
"CARISSIMO!!"
Este hotel presenta dos ventajas: que está frente a un centro comercial (MALL) y que se encuentra a 100 metros de la puerta principal del Consulado de los Estados Unidos. Pero se encuentra muy retirado de los cruces internacionales, y además es exageradamente caro casi el triple comparado con otros tres que se encuentran en el mismo lugar y con las mismas instalaciones y servicios, inclusive mejores.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
VIAJERO
MX
Hotel muy cómodo, limpio y atención y servicio muy bueno, para personas que van a trámites al consulado americano esta super cerca Muy buen hotel
4 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
Jose Osvaldo
"muy bien todo"
Muy buen servicios muy amable el personal el hotel muy limpio lo recomiendo 100% si fuera otra no dudara en que agarrar el holiday Inn otravez el desayuno muy rico exelente.
9 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
ricardo
"Tranquilo"
Todo estuvo como lo planeamos, el hotel está en muy buena zona, muy tranquilo.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Miguel
MX
"Lo Mejor para a Trámites en el Consulado"
Lo Recomiendo como el Mejor Hotel de la zona...es muy seguro y siempre fueron muy amables.
7 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Mauricio
"En general bien"
Muy cerca del consulado. Check in rapido. Personal amable. Buen desayuno caliente. El precio un poco alto pero con el desayuno compensa. Tranquilo. Seguro. Bien la cama. Alberca pequeña, agua fria.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Felipe
"MUY RECOMENDABLE"
EXCELENTE EN TODOS LOS ASPECTOS...
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
RICARDO
"super recomendable"
excelente en todos los aspectos...
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
ricardo
MX
"Ubicacion prfecta y personal muy atento"
Fui a mi entrevista en el Consulado de Estados Unidos el pasado 22 de Junio de 2015; la ubicacion del hotel es excelente ya que el Consulado queda a una cuadra y frente al hotel esta el Centro Comercial Misiones que tiene desde Liverpool, Sanborns, comida rapida, cines, etc. Lllegue un domingo a las 10:00 a.m. y aun cuando el check in es a las 3:00 p.m., el personal de la recepcion del hotel fue muy amable y me pude instalar en mi habitacion aun cuando era muy temprano. Aun cuando no pude probar el desayuno, se veia muy buueno, huevos revueltos, chilaquiles, frijoles, pan, leche, cafe, etc. Mi hhabitacion era suficientemente amplia y contaba con wifi sin costo extra.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Claudia
"Muy bueno"
Muy bien, de maravilla
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Alfonso
MX
"Hotel Cómo y trato amable"
Fue muy breve pero placentera, amable servicio del personal. Las camas muy buenas.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones
Agradecemos mucho sus comentarios. Le aseguramos que trabajamos arduo para poder brindar un excelente servicio a nuestros huéspedes. Esperamos tenerle de regreso Ramón Colmenero Sub Gerente General
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Roban en ese Hotel"
Pésimo, cuando salí a trabajar y regrese al hotel me faltaban cosas en mi cuarto y su única respuesta era : upss ya las buscamos y no las encontramos . Pésimo hotel !!! Roban
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones
Estimado Manuel. Es una pena para nosotros que haya perdido su objeto. lamentablemente por nuestras políticas de nuestra empresa, El Hotel no se hace responsable por cualquier objeto olvidado. Esperamos tenerle de vuelta y brindarle nuestro servicio. Sin mas me despido y quedo a sus ordenes. Ramón Colmenero Guest Service Manager
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Manuel
MX
"Excelente servicio y trato"
Me parece una buena opción, dan un trato amable, excelente servicio y el hotel es muy comodo
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2014