All hotels in McKinney, Texas, United States of America
3220 Craig Dr, McKinney, TX, 75070, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Nicer Holiday Inn"
We stayed here for a tournament in town. This was one of the nicer Holiday Inns with a restaurant and bar. The rooms were nicely decorated and comfortable. Our particular room didn't look like it was cleaned well, but other than that it was an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Greg
"Visiting family"
Highly recommend
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
The room didn't have very good lighting. We were also told to leave a Credit Card for incidentals which wasn't explained to us at all. The Bed was very hard and the sheets kept coming off at the top which woke me up though out the night.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
A & C
"Large, Clean rooms"
I have stayed at this hotel twice and has a great experience both nights. Clean, spacious rooms and friendly staff.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"perfect hotel. kids loved it to"
The service is beyond the ratings. They are there to help with anything. And they are very quick at it. The pool and hot tub are amazing. Food was great. It really is an amazing hotel. Would give 10 stars if allowed.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
Amber
"Convenient to shopping/event center"
Overall, good hotel. Close to major shopping in McKinney and Allen. But BE CAREFUL if you reserve this hotel through Hotels "dot" com because breakfast IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE STAY unless you pay an outrageous up charge (which quite frankly, wasn't very clear during the reservation process on Hotels "dot" com).
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
BreakfastisImportant
"A great place to stay in McKinney"
This Holiday Inn must've been built new recently.The walls are thick (little noise), the bed is comfortable, the kitchenette is nice (microwave and fridge), and TVs are flat screens. I will stay here again when I return to McKinney.
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
"Conveniently located"
My stay did not disappoint. The check-in/check-out was quick, room was very clean, beds were very comfortable, staff was friendly, and was conveniently located to shops/restaurants.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Jasmine
"Nice, many amenities"
Comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Visiting Family for Thanksgiving"
The stay was good. Had a issue with the shower but hotel maintenance was on top of it. They fixed the issue and I only had to wait about 30 min. I will be staying here again.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Shopping in the area, close to tollway"
I was impressed by the overall look....very clean, friendly staff, the rates were very reasonable. Our room and bathroom were very roomy, clean, and had current decor/appliances. Our safe wasn't working correctly and there wasn't time to get a service tech to come look at it. There were 2 issues I can think of: one heavy blanket during the winter time would be appreciated and more pillows for the size of the bed. Other than that, we will be back again!
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Anna
"Visiting north dallas"
Nice hotel. Great lounge with tv's to watch sports. Rooms are suites with living area. Comfortable. However, we were placed in one room that had been heavily smoked in. We were moved and the second room also had the faint smell of smoke. Is it the cleaning crew? The hotel needs to figure this out. When we returned, the cleaning crew had come and left their supplies in our room. They didnt replace towels. The hotel response was prompt and friendly but the issues shouldnt exist at all. Freeway construction makes entry to hotel difficult. However, heading back into town was a breeze. Would stay again for a good rate.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Road construction around location made for some difficulty. Staff was very helpful and friendly. When purchasing a room, I found that it would have been better to pass on the meals section as you'd get more bang for your buck at any restaurant in the local area. Overall a pleasant stay.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2013
Leisure Suit Larry
"Great Hotel, Great Neighborhood"
The hotel was fantastic. The rooms were spacious, modern, and very clean. The indoor pool and spa were great, especially the waterfall. I would recommend the Holiday Inn to anyone planning on staying in McKinney.
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2013
Air conditioning was noisy and is the main reason we would not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Nice Spot"
The facility is nice. Located near our training location so very convienent drive back and forth. Several eating options nearby too.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
Everything was great! Only thing, housekeeping needs to wait a little later to knock on doors to clean. Other than excellent hotel.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
Amber
"Very nice stay"
Everything was great in the hotel. The road constuction was a pain.
2 night trip Sep 8, 2013
"Great Stay!"
Quiet, large, comfortable room, nice bar and great breakfast buffet-was complementary, too. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2013
"Nice clean new"
The stay was very nice. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only negative I had was that the bed was to firm for my liking. Other than that, the stay was perfect.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"nice hotel"
in town for a wedding and this was a great place to stay. close to everything we needed and wanted to do.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Messed up reservation"
Hotel was nice but they messed up my reservation. I booked and paid for a standard double bed room. I got there and was put in a KING room. I was told that the hotel was sold out and I was out of luck. Not what you want to hear; thank you very much.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Repeat stay"
We have stayed at this hotel before and enjoyed the experience, so I didn't bother looking at other places to stay this time. The large room was very clean, quiet and comfortable. The mini-fridge and microwave are a big plus and the large, walk-in shower was a nice treat. Loved the luggage carts! Saved multiple trips to the car. The Eldorado Parkway exit was messed up this trip, so we had to find an alternative way to the hotel, but it was no big deal.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"Hotel it was very nice"
Hotel was well run very comfortable the only negative result of the road construction that we had to battle everyday
Family trip Jun 12, 2013
al
"Weekend get away."
This is a newer hotel, very clean... Interior design of the room very appealing.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Great Stay, would definately return."
Stayed here after a concert. Fast and easy check in, courteous staff and nice rooms. Only downfall was noise heard between rooms and nearby construction, but not a true problem. Great place for overnight stay.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"convenient for visiting McKinney"
Checked in at 3pm...after an hour, the air conditioner was still not cooling...maintenance and manager were quickly there. We had to leave and meet relatives, the staff moved our belongings to another room when they couldn't quickly repair air conditioner. They did a fine job. Stayed on a weekend and was across from elevator...very noisy...but wasn't the hotel's problem...just loud kids. Would stay there again.
Other trip May 2, 2013
"nice hotel"
The hotel is great, looks new and very clean. Only one problem, I booked a kingsized bed through hotels.com, and they would not honor that reservation and gave me a room with two doubles. Seems they dont gurantee reservation requests through hotels.com. Was a bit noisy in the morning too, with kids running through the halls.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Too high, not the best value"
Beds were hard as a rock. :( Breakfast was not truly free. We had to pay for our teenager. It was way too high for what you got.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
joyce
Very clean, can be noisy at times, great pool and hot tub, great restaurant, kids eat free
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
"A great place to stay!"
The hotel was beautiful, the room clean and the staff exceptionally friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Not the best bang for the buck"
The hotel is not the best quality or value for the money. It was just OK, not good or bad. The pool area was very attractive but it was in need of chemicals because the water was stinky. The room was rather small and we were cramped for space. We did enjoy the bath and body works shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2013
Very nice hotel. We were very pleased.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Excellent location."
This is a new hotel so I would have thought the condition of the room would have been better. The tiles in the bathroom shower area had mildew stain, the faucet was not installed properly and water ran into the interior of the wall, and one end of the shower rod hardware looked like it was going to come out of the wall at any moment. Other than that, the room was quite comfortable. My only other disappointment was that the vending machines on 3 floors (2,3 & 4) were not working, I had to go to the lobby to get water and soda.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
Deb
"Only one complaint"
Hot tub was cold. Everything else was great.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Quick Stay"
The location was good, very close to relatives and IH-75. Room was nice, but cold for partner. We had to request additional blankets as the A/c-heater would not warm room sufficiently. Breakfast was good, but expensive, even with $20.00 coupon. Elevator advertisement mis-leading. Overall was enojable. Staff was excellent.
2 night family trip Jan 26, 2013
Gene and Helen
"Business Travelers Dream!"
The pool area was dreadful. It was needing some serious cleaning! My kids and I love smimming and we went once, and did not go back. Breakfast is NOT FREE! They had the normal continetal breakfast food for $8 a person during the weekend. The hotel was otherwise very quiet and clean. Not my top pick for a family hotel. Great for business travelers, because the breakfast area is also a bar in the evening!!
Other trip Jan 22, 2013
"Excellent value for the price!"
Nicest Holiday Inn that I have ever stayed in.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
"Best hotel in McKinney"
We had a great stay! Only thing we thought might need improvement is better vaccuming. In corners and hard to fit spaces you could see the dust or that it had not been vaccumed for a while. Great hotel in McKinne!. We have stayed at 3 others in McKinney and this was 100 percent better than any others...:) Would reccomend it to anyone headed that way.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
Bonnmie Sue
Hotel and room were pleasingly clean and comfortable. My only beef was the bed was too soft for my comfort as I perfer a firmer bed but everything else was fine.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
My wife and i stayed one night, very clean, great staff, no problems at all.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
Rob
"Pleasant Surprise"
New construction with easy access off Hwy 75. Nice upscale room ameneties. Bar had digital juke box with best bar speakers I've ever heard.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Highway construction made access ackward but still relatively easy in and out. Room was very comfortable, clean, nicely decorated. As we entered the hotel we heard quite a loud party, but in our 2nd floor room we did not hear a thing. Yeah, peaceful slumber :)
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2012

Enjoyed our stay. Staff at the front desk were nice and helpful.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Best Hotel I Have Ever tayed At!"
This was by far thebest hotel I have ever stayed at! Everything was perfect! Price was great too!
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2012

"Heerlijke bedden"
Goede service en ivm hitte een inpandig zwembad
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013