All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
1055 Waterford Commons Dr, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Entrance awkward. Entry Doors offset.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"A must check in"
Overall it was a very nice hotel to stay in. The staff is awesome and very helpful.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Beatrice K
"Check In and Billing Experience"
The person who checked us in had difficulty finding my reservation. I presented a copy to her and was able to check in. Rather than the $25 pet fee, she wanted to charge $100. I have stayed at this hotel before and know the policy which was written on my reservation. Once that was cleared, we checked in.The next day I see where she she charged both of my nights' to my card and the room was already paid for on Expedia. I spoke with the person on duty Sunday and she verified that there should not have been these charges. She contacted management to have the charges reversed. When I checked out on Monday, I was told I could not officially check out because of the need to reverse the changes. Several other patrons had the same situation. I left for SC hoping my money is redeposited in my account soon.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Lauren
"Stayed out of necessity but not by choice again"
The front desk workers were extremely nice and went out of their way to try to accomodate us when our reservations got messed up. As for the room, it was very clean and had the amenities needed. The bed was comfortable although the website and reservation clearly stated a Queen bed, our bed was definitely a double. The air/heater unit was extremely noisy all night long and the water pressure was the worse I've ever encountered at any hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Kimberly
"Home away from home"
I was in the area w my elderly parents to support a family member undergoing surgery at ECU/ Vidant medical complex. The location was a mere 4 minutes from the hospital. It was clean, well appointed, and the staff was consistently pleasant, helpful and friendly. The suite had all the comforts of a home away from home. I would recommend this property to anyone who is expecting an extended stay.
3 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Kelly J.
"A pleasant stay"
Great as always :)
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel for long distance travelers"
With all the conveniences of home, our experience was a very good one. Candlewood Suites was conveniently located. It was right off the highway. There were restaurants nearby if we wanted to go out for a meal. Lobby was small but nicely decorated. No breakfast available except for 2 items. Desk staff was helpful.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Kate
"nice"
Very nice. Rooms were very clean, service was good.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great!"
Very nice. Staff was super!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"nice"
I was visiting relatives in the area. The hotel and hotel employees were very nice.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Near college"
A nice hotel minutes from ECU. all around awesome.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Dawn
"Good Stay"
The staff was very friendly and answer questions quickly. Even helped with our internet problems with the WiFi. The room was pleasant and fit our needs for the five days we were there. Pillows were a little hard and the coffee was not so great.Overall we would stay there again if needed.
5 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Really nice staff, that went out of their way for service. Only problem we had was water pressure in the shower.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Hotel was great and staff was friendly. No daily maid service but knew this ahead of time. I was there for work and it was quick and convenient to the convention center.
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Great option for family"
We had the suite with a bedroom, and that plus a roll away bed meant space for us and our kids, and 2 tvs. It's more of an extended stay type set up, but that was fine for us - who really needs new towels every morning? You can ask for them they just don't service your room every morning like a normal hotel. Loved the fridge/stove option and overall space
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"My stay at Candlewood Suites in Greenville, NC"
I can not understand why this hotel has a two star rating. I would give it a four star rating. Very nice and clean place with a very friendly staff. Good location. Some people may not like the no free breakfast. Get over it. You can buy a nice breakfast sandwich right at their store for $2.75. Take it to your room and microwave it. I would stay there again and I recommend this hotel to you.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
Carlos
"OK"
To call this room a "suite" is a generous overstatement. We had 2 double beds in ONE room with a small kitchenette in it. This was not what we expected - nor what we needed - for our stay for ECU Parents' Weekend. The hotel is the furthest property from campus, and the rate was way too high for what we got. I've stayed in 4.5 star properties for less in much larger cities. That said, the service was outstanding.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
KW
"close to hospital"
Very nice and quiet area. close to restaurants and hospital for family surgery.
3 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Stuart
"Very clean hotel"
This is one of the nicest motels I've ever stayed at. Very clean hotel. It was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Best of what's around"
Stayed here for a week while moving and continuing to work at the hospital. Service was super. Staff was very friendly and went above expectation to help me. Room was comfortable, well lit, and quiet. I have stayed at other area hotels in this price range and you will not find better in Greenville.
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great room. mediocre service"
Our room was spacious and very clean/comfortable. Unfortunately the connection from the handheld shower to the wall connection was broken. We requested maintenance to repair it, through our check out time it remained unrepaired, forcing is to "bathe in the sink". Unfortunately we were told that we could not be reimbursed for that inconvenience as we had booked through a 3rd party "hotels.com".
Response by Candlewood Suites Greenville NC
I do apologize for your less than great experience. However, I have checked that handheld shower head and sprayer and it worked perfectly. No one has been in that room since your departure as it is a handicap room and we book those as requested room type. The odd thing is nothing was reported in our front desk log book nor was there a maintenance ticket. Again, I am sorry that you had a bad experience but I am thrilled that you found our room to be comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Delon
Close to Vidant Hospital, not far from ECU. Close to US 264. Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly.
Response by Candlewood Suites Greenville NC
Thank you for the nice words. I also agree that we do have a very knowledgeable staff and you are correct that our hotel is an easy in and out location. Kind'a at the back door to ECU and Vidant Medical Center.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
TB
"Daughter's Graduation"
Room had full kitchen and 2 beds, and a desk and widescreen TV. Was really nice, no complaints about the room at all. We didn't need the full kitchen, but it was nice to have and would have been really nice if we were staying over a few days. Would stay here again.
Response by Candlewood Suites Greenville NC
Thank you the nice comment. We really appreciate you choosing Candlewood Suites Greenville, NC for stay. Look forward to having you stay with us again very soon. Linda Pleasants.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Business Stay"
I had to travel to Greenville on business. I was there for one night. The staff was nice and accommodating. The only issue I had was the shower was broken and the pillows were very uncomfortable. (personal preference on the pillows)
Response by Candlewood Suites Greenville NC
I am very sorry that you experienced an issue with your shower. We do a thorough room check between each guest stay and we do try very hard to make sure your experience here at the Candlewood Suites in Greenville, NC meets your expectations. I am so very sorry that happened.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Comfortable & pet friendly"
Quick trip, unplanned (funeral) which meant we had to take our dog... The staff is excellent & friendly, very helpful ! The room was quite clean (hotel is new) & the efficiency / kitchen is an added feature which allowed us to bring dinner in & relax.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
D
"Great last minute booking!"
The hotel staff was very accommodating to our late check-in. Upon arrival the front desk staff greeted us with a warm welcome and quickly completed the check-in process. Both the room and bathroom were clean and spacious. This hotel will be our preference whenever we're in the area!
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Antoinette
"Close to the hospital. Clean and friendly staff."
Booked Candlewood during Parent Weekend at ECU. Very nice friendly atmosphere. Clean room. Nice kitchenette. Comfortable.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Ms. S
"great business place to stay"
the only shortcoming is not having a breakfast as part of the offering at this hotel.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2014
R Hunter
Staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
My husband and I stayed her for one night while in Greenville. Front desk staff was very nice during check in and the few times we asked them where something was located. Our room was very nice and clean. I loved having the in-room kitchen, adds a convienence we don't usually get at other hotels. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Incredible Staff, Great Location, Good Rooms"
The staff of Candlewood Suites is/are superb. Friendly, responsive and non-robotic, each member of their team made an extra effort to assure my satisfaction. REALLY GREAT STAFF. Genuine and relaxed in their authenticity. Also, offered, without my asking, to shuttle me around as needed and available. Nice touch. Good location from which to travel to all Greenville points. Away from offset areas and secure. Our room was a basic suite and that was good for two people. The larger suites are probably equally nice. Full kitchen offers alternatives to constant dining out. The Comfort Cupboard is a great idea, inclusive of all-day free java and reasonable prices on things that can be gotten all times of day/night. The Honor System for the CC establishes a trust level between visitor and staff that is rarely experienced. Luxury not. Perfect functionalism, YES.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Nick
"ECU Parents"
Reliably clean and easy to access. Very pleasant staff. It's our go-to place to stay when we visit our kids. Could use 1 more bath towel for a double occupancy and a couple shower amenities, i.e. shampoo/conditioner would be nice too.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Weekend get away"
It was very nice and clean, but way too expensive.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Angee
"Candlewood Suites"
Very Comfortable and it was a joyous visit!!! I had a great time and I would most likely make reservations with them again!!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"peace and quiet"
I am all about pets traveling with their owners however when I am in a hotel room to get some peace and quiet I don't like to hear the dogs in the room across the hall barking every time I flushed my toilet or someone walked pay the door. Also, I know check in is at 3, but after driving 2-3 hours and I arrive at 2:15 it really is not professional at all to tell me that I have to wait til 3 do I might as well go do something. Then when my key would not open my door I was told you must not be doing it right or doors don't lock from the inside unless someone is in there. Not sure if I still stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Becky
Stayed in this room before taking a test at a nearby testing facility. I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room and the full kitchen. I received great service and had no problem getting a late check out so I could relax before my test. Would definitely stay at this hotel again!
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
"Clean - but not because they came in every AM"
Overall it was a clean comfortable hotel with a very friendly staff however, I was not made aware at the time of booking or check-in that they don't clean your room but once a week, yeah that's what I said. Imagine coming back in from a long day in the heat thinking your room was going to be clean ( or at least ) the bed made and it wasn't . I would have done it myself had I known it was an extended stay with no room service.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Not enough restaurants in the immediately vicinity other that fast food.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"Out of the downtown area which is kind of rough."
It was good. No problems
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Looking for quiet and found it. Awesome room too."
Would do it again for sure.
2 night business trip May 27, 2013
"close to hospital"
staff very friendly and helpful. free washer/dryers a great help. honor system store great
1 night business trip May 14, 2013
"Price is right for what you get"
Clean, convenient. Bathroom left a lot to be desired - no shelf space at all for toilettries and had about 10% water pressure from the shower. Other than that, worth the price.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Clean room; Suite a bit small"
The staff was friendly and the room was very clean. It was smaller than I had anticipated. We had a queen bed suite. The suites are more like hotel room size rather than what I consider a suite. It's ok for one person, but a bit small for 2 (for a suite). If I were to stay more than 2 nights, I would ask for a larger room.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Jay
"We had 6 rooms and it was a great place for mult"
The rooms were a good size for a queen, but a little tight with the 2 full size bed. Very good value for your money. We had 6 rooms and it was a great place for multiple families to meet and visit. I was unsure when we first got there. there were dogs howling a few rooms away, but they settled down.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
Noreen
"OK for a short stay"
Checked in very late and front desk clerk was great at checking us in. Keys were ready, all i needed to do was just sign on the dotted line. Room was a corner room with queen bed which seemed really small for 2 persons. The bathroom was really close to the bed. Other than that, I probably would not stay again because I am use to a king bed.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013
jenkins
Very nice staff, will stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2012
greenville stay
"Nice-but away from everything"
Nice hotel, quick and easy check in, nice ammenitiies. The room itself was clean and comfortable but the fridnge made some strange noises at night. The hotel is very nice but just not near anything. We were visiting ECU and just wished we had been closer to shops, food and campus.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
LC
"Pleased overall"
Very pleased with this hotel overall. One of the last remaining rooms with >2 stars in Greenville for home coming weekend. The location was a bit further than I would have liked, but I was only a $10 taxi from ECU campus. Room was clean and bed/pillows extremely comfortable. Very happy with kitchen appliances and dishes, etc available. Check in staff were above and beyond friendly and helpful. Room clean and well kept. Just be sure to note the shuttle hotels.com references is only available with at least 24 hrs notice. I called from the airport and was informed of this. Hired a taxi for $14 plus tip to get there. Not too bad. Hoping for a hotel closer to campus next year but would willingly stay again if need be. Very close to the hospital if that is your destination.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Hospital stay"
The st aff was exec plenty especially Josnie who went out of her way to help so out upon our arrival. Very professional in every way.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012