All hotels in Hawthorne, California, United States of America
11436 Hawthorne Blvd, Hawthorne, CA, 90250, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"Met my expectations :)"
Great place! Clean, comfy, kids liked the pool. We took the shuttle to the airport too early for breakfast. Staff was friendly and professional. There's a couple fast food restaurants within walking distance. Not sure about other places. The neighborhood is a little sketchy, but it's near the airport.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
katie
"Nice ."
I really enjoyed my stay.The staff took care of us.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
eracleo
"Great place to stay near LAX"
Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and prompt helpful shuttle service. I felt completely safe with my family. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Karine was very nice help us with early check in"
Very nice experience Karine was extremely helpful
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"tirp to LA COLLEGES"
Everything was excellent!,,,,,the breakfast could be a little bit better,,but we were very happy to stay at this hotel
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
carlos
"Very nice place."
Over all my experience at this hotel was great except for one. They have a terrible wifi signal. TERRIBLE. For me to travel in the US where I do not have any data plan (because I am not from here), Wifi is everything to browse web sties, do business, communicate with family, etc. But their Wifi was very irritating. Everything else was great! Hotel shuttle services to LAX was just fantastic, okay breakfast.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
IY
"Once again a great place to stay!"
Each year we travel to the LA area and we started staying at the Hawthorne Hoilday Inn Express three years ago. Each year we are very pleased with room, breakfast and the staff. The location is close enough to all the area ps we need to visit.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
joe
"아주 좋아요"
생각외로 너무 좋았다. 친절한 직원들, 무료 주차, 대체적으로 깔끔했던 호텔 이렇게 좋을 줄 알았으면 처음부터 여기 묶을걸 후회 막심 ㅠ.ㅠ 공항도 가깝고 레돈도,허모사 비치도 차로 10~15분 거리에 있고 큰 쇼핑센터도 차로 5분정도 거리에 있다.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Hee kyoung
"Nice hotel, close to LAX."
Good breakfast, nice staff, clean rooms. We liked the hotel and the location,since we wanted to stay close to LAX.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Marta
"Very nice hotel"
Comfortable hotel; secure parking; excellent staff.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
"Holiday Inn Express Hawthorne"
Room and facilities were very clean and well maintained. Beds were very comfortable. Stayed on first floor and it was very quiet. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Greg
"I couldn't stay"
When I arrived after midnight I was tired and the state of the hotel just made it worse. This hotel is run down and dirty. It was so disgusting that I left and drove around for over an hour before I found a room in another hotel. You know it is a bad room when the guest is willing to get up in the middle of the night and leave!
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"HiExp LA."
Very quick over night stay, staff were pleasant and helpful. Transportation to airport responsive to need.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Frances W
"Clean, good breakfast, nice fitness room"
Good Service and clean. Room was a little muggy when we first walked in but I think we just weren't used to the humidity. :) It got better once we turned on the AC.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Solid Holiday Inn Express"
Delivered on its brand. Good, clean, quiet. New. Rough neighborhood, but I knew that; I needed a crash-pad for an early flight out of LAX, and it was perfect for that. Definitely OK for business travel, but I would not bring my family to this neighborhood for more than one night's stay.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2015
"Nice, cheap. Gets the job done."
Nice hotel, gets the job done. Nothing fancy, but very clean and nice. Breakfast was ok, but then again, for the price, you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Obaid
"nice hotel close to the lax airport."
Stayed here before my flight and it was a nice hotel close to the airport. Gated parking so your vehicle was safe. Clean hotel and had a good breakfast for you before you travel.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Brandon
"So So ...."
Saab at the front desk did a great job. There isn't any place to hang out after dinner. Breakfast was very disappointing. and the area is not good at all at night time.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Very nice and clean"
Enjoyed the night in the pool with the family.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Maira
"Near airport, nice staff"
We had a very early flight, before breakfast started, staff put bagged breakfasts together for us and ease some of the stress with getting up early
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Took my daughter and her BFF. Felt very safe except that the parking lot was across the back street. It was a secured structure but just had to be sure I didn't need to get anything out of the car at night.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
"great hotel"
I like the hotel it was nice and close to every where we wanted to go. Front desk was very helpful and friendly. I would go there again with my family
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
malinda
Everything was just fine, but it was a little difficult to maintain wifi power.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"nice"
I was pleased with my stay
1 night trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great hotel!!!4.5 stars"
Great motel 4.5 stars the practice was huge the pool was very nice spa was great
Other trip May 12, 2015
mike
"nice"
we had a nice room for the price
1 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
"very impressed"
Found myself a new regular spot. Very convenient, very clean and simple.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable"
Stayed here on a weekend family trip to Los Angeles. Our rate included free parking, free breakfast and free wi-fi. Hotel is conveniently located near LAX airport (6mi=10km). Check-in & check-out was fast. Staff at front desk was nice. Room was very clean and spacious, had a new feel. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Could hear planes taking off all night, probably from the nearby municipal airport or LAX. Complimentary Breakfast, was good. Do not expect something fancy, but it will make you start up your day. Free Parking, within a short walking distance is gated and safe. Free Wi-fi. Did not work at ALL in our room. Was available only at the lobby. Used the fitness center, which is small, so need to get there early. My wife is very picky with Hotels. This Hotel was perfect for our weekend vacation to get a nice sleep after a fun packed day in LA.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Jorge
"Third return visit."
This hotel is where I stay whenever I go to LA. Excellent hot breakfast and close to 405 and 105 freeways. The staff is polite and helpful. Airport is minutes away.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Good Hotel for Visit to LA
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Dennis
"budget friendly"
Great time in la. This place is 20 min from 3 different beaches and downtown la. Nice small town outside of the big cities for a great price.
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
michael
"NICE"
VERY GOOD I LIKE IT CLEAN, BREAKFAST NICE FULL QUITE
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Worked well for us with 4 people"
Good experience I would go back anytime. Free breakfast was great one of the best we have every had. Lots of fast food resurants
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
It was comfortable nice room , there is McDonald close to the hotel, not far from the airport... But our destinations are the Disneyland so it's far and we go through the traffic
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
dan
"Reasonable price near airport"
Standard Holiday Inn Express near airport. Not the best area. Room similar to other HIE except the room I was in had many stains on the carpet. Otherwise it was fine. Parking is in a structure in back of the hotel. Gate code needed to enter. NOTE: Garage has no elevator so if you have to park on an upper level, you;ll need to carry your luggage down the stairs. Better to drop off luggage when checking in.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"good stay"
Our room was clean,comfortable and spacious. We were in the first floor and it was quite. Breakfast was good. Shuttle was easy and the front desk agents were very nice. There are plenty of places to eat very close.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Matthew
"good"
it was reasonable
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Seong C
It's a really nice and comfortable place. We actually stayed here last year too.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Awesome Last Minute Experience! Great Value!"
We booked last minute, and had a great experience. The hotel in conveniently located next to a gas station, near a pharmacy and supermarket. We booked a double-queen room, which was very spacious and comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Very friendly staff, good breakfast and big rooms that could sleep six of us comfortablely.
5 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Lamar
"Thumbs up!"
Great location near the airport. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
5 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Affordable rate"
The room was affordable. The carpet had tons of stains on it which made us uncomfortable walking on it without our shoes. The neighborhood was sketchy and parking was inconvenient. We had a long journey from the car to the hotel everytime we returned.
4 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Gennifer
"Nice hotel, shady neighborhood"
Day time was ok but I did not feel safe in the evening when I had to go pick something from nearest 99cents store.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
J
"Not great but ok"
We stould in January. The hotel was descent and the service was good. The area isn't great and we had to park our car in a gated lot next to the hotel. We thought we were staying at the other Holiday Inn Express near the airport which is much better, especially their breakfast. The breakfast at this Holiday Inn was nothing like the other, it was gross. We left and got Starbucks, which was near by.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Great airport hotel."
All was good for the few hours I stayed there. I have no reason to complain about anything.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Rude Front Desk Person"
When we walked in the guy at the front desk was very rude. He could not find our reservation and he said that it was hotels.com's fault and that I needed to talk to them and that there was nothing he could do to help us. I spoke with hotels.com and they called the front desk and he gave them the same attitude. It was very unprofessional and he made us feel like he would be doing us a favor for us to stay at his hotel. Hotels.com did the right thing and spoke to someone else at the hotel and they gave us a room. This whole ordeal took about an hour and at that point I didn't want to give the hotel our business but we had no choice since it was already paid for in full and it was late in the evening. I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Expresses and I haven't ever had any issues like this before. I will never stay at this Holiday Inn Express again - I will give my business to someone who will treat us nicer.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Nicole
"Surprisingly well-appointed!"
Was so relieved to get to our room and it was huge! 9ft ceilings made it seem like we were in a room in some fancy boutique hotel. The linens smelled like fresh laundry and the rest of the room was very clean. The breakfast was great with eggs, sausage, pancakes & the usuals.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
I had such a wonderful experience! The staffs were great and the room was ver clean.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Great Hotel for the price"
Very clean hotel with friendly service and a great continental breakfast.
3 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Clean, comfy and close to LAX"
We stayed here over night because it was close to the airport. Upon arrival the hotel staff was friendly and got us to the parking structure and into our room quickly. Our room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was wonderful. We would definitely stay here again
Other trip Feb 24, 2015