All hotels in Collinsville, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here360 Regency Park Drive, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Plenty room for Improvement"
Not somewhere I would choose again
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Frederick
"Minutes from downtown St.Louis"
OMG the entire staff at this site is awesome ! Truly a rare find these days ... The hotels location is prefect for travel to downtown St.Louis and local shopping ... I wish the beds were a bit more comfortable(very firm) ... Overall I would stay again and recommend others to so the same
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Kelsey
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the St Louis area whether for family, fun or travel.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
For this Hilton Garden Inn, where I have stayed before, I was very disappointed with our room this time. There was a hole in the wall above the closet area, the refrigerator in the room sounded like it was going to take off each time it would turn on, it would wake you up. The walls are looking very worn with marks on them. The pillows are needing replaced too.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice stay at O'Fallon."
Not the best bed I've had at a Hilton. It was a bit hard but otherwise everything was fine. There were a bunch of 10 year old soccer boys running around and the staff delicately talked to their coach about making the boys behave appropropriately. We all appreciated that.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Decent hotel, great area!"
It was a weekend getaway and while the room & hotel were very nice, the bed was hard as a rock! I looked for the dial that was supposed to be on the bed to adjust the firmness but could never find it. So except for the bed, our stay was extremely comfortable.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"expected more"
hotel was nice. Food left in refrigerator from previous guest. Kleenexs found in sheets and covers for sofa bed. Cobwebs hanging from curtains.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
terry
"a little pricy for the looks"
Bed was like sleeping on concrete on one side and squishy on the other side. Floor needed vacuumed in hall in front of room and elevator. Staff very nice. Location great.Shower curtain worn..
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Teresa A.
"Staff were very friendly and helpful."
Room was very roomy, clean, and in very good condition with microwave and small refrigerator also present.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Ed
"Very Pleased. Early checked Inn."
This is the first time stay at Hilton Garden inn. Was very satisfying stay. We arrive at 10:30 am and asked to check in and we got our room early with big smile.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Wonderful hotel And staff. I had to extend my stay and got a suite with a military rate with no problem. I highly recommend this hotel!!!
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Stephen
"OVER PRICED. BREAKFAST NOT INCLUDED"
Nice hotel, just overpriced.
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
Very comfortable! The beds were especially comfortable after a long day of driving.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"No free breakfast"
When I booked the hotel (through Expedia) the details said free breakfast buffet. However when we went down to breakfast, they informed me it was $9.95. I told them what I had read, they said since I booked with Expedia, there was a charge. So be ware!! Other than that, the location was good, hotel was clean and an overall good experience
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Robyn
"Great choice!"
Excellent location, staff and rooms.
Leah R
"Great clean hotel"
We enjoyed our stay. The staff were nice. Rooms were very clean, the pool were also very clean and not crowded. The only issue that I had with our stay here is after paying hotels.com for our room the hotel also put a hold on my account for the amount of the room and also charged me for the room. So they had it where I was paying for the room 3 times. I called hotels.com and they are looking into the issue
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Nicole
"Convenient for one night stay while on a road trip"
Everything was very nice except the beds in the room. I believe our room number was 237 and there was a problem with both queen beds. apparently they are Sleep Number beds and the thin adjustable liner had shifted downward over the foot of the bed creating a "valley" at the head of the bed. It was also uncomfortable and required an extra pillow to fill in the "gap", but the pillows kept shifting all night long.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Rick Carter
"Convenient"
Its a beautiful hotel and is very clean, but after my son, grandson and I checked in to our room and got everything unpacked, about 2 hours later I noticed ants all over our food and countertop where the fridge and microwave were. I phoned the front desk and notified them of this and they gave us a new room. Since my son's back was out, I had to pack everything up myself and move to another room which took me about 2 hours. Upon arriving in the new room, I noticed that the fridge in the new room did not work well and there was no thermostat or small freezer like the first room had. I had purchased some ice cream at the front desk, never the least, returned it melted because there was no way to keep it frozen and asked for my money back. The manager just looked at me like I was being petty when I returned the ice cream. I told him the fridge didn't work in our new room and he offered no assistance. They could have at least offered us a free breakfast for our inconvenience of moving from room to room. This hotel also has sleep number beds which did not work correctly. I woke up with a neck and backache both days. The hotel is conveniently located in an area where you can drive and get about anything you need, pizza, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc. Easy to get to from the highway.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Sandy
"Nice Hotel close to family"
It was handy for the things we were doing in Belleville, IL area.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Very nice facility. Centrally located, very clean"
I loved the hotel. Convenient to everything - food was good - clean surroundings
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice hotel in O'Fallon, Illinois"
The accommodation were nice for what we needed. Clean, comfortable, easy access to the highway. Staff was friendly & the complementary coffee was excellent. Would use again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"decent place to stay"
overall quite acceptable; toilet ran constantly, asked for trash and towel service twice before it was attended too. no room darkening curtains allowed adjacent vapor lamp to shine in all night. bed was very comfortable as were the pillows and bedding. good location for our purposes.rate was reasonable for accomodations provided.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"perfect for business"
not a lot of things around the hotel to do, but enough food places that are welcome for a business traveler. recommend heading across the street to GlobalBrew and Bella Milano. Don't even need to move your car for relaxation and a good meal.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nice, but...."
Got the room for a steal last minute through hotels.com. Newer hotel, nice accommodations, beds we're comfy. Room very clean except when we got to our room there was urine on the toilet seat. Staff offered us the $10 breakfast for free. Fitness room pretty skimpy for a nice hotel. Much cheaper than staying in St. Louis, and is short drive from there. Would stay there again, just look before you sit down.
Brad
"Nice hotel near STL"
Hotel was very clean, nice amenities and the staff was great!!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Excellent location; numerous restaurants"
Great room layout (king suite); breakfast is very good for the price;
jimp
"would stay again"
This hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was great. My only complaints are that breakfast isn't included and there are no vending machines. Since this was a business trip those aren't big factors but if I was bringing my family it would add up.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
l
Awesome price. Very clean. Charged us for a breakfast but took off within five minutes of us questioning it.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
kenzspen
"Too firm of a bed. Pricey with a free breakfast."
Very friendly and helpful staff! No complimentary breakfast... Very pricey.
Nice clean hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Could possibly use additional security. Multiple car break ins on the night we stayed..
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Road trip stop"
Satisfied with most, but pool was not heated. We could no take our toddler for a swim. If a hotel has an indoor pool, it should be heated. When I mentioned this to the front desk they said their pool is always 80 degrees, I don't know if that was an appeal to industry standard or what, but whatever the temp it was too cold for little ones.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Tdl
"Nice hotel and nice pond behind it"
The hotel was very nice. The only complaint I have is that when I was looking for rooms I wanted a room close to the ball field. The hotel pulled up first and there are lots of rooms closer to St.Louis. Other than that it's very nice
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
jay
"Nice Hotel in a Modern Commercial Area"
This is a nice, newer hotel located just off the interstate in a safe, modern commercial area.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Jason L
"Better than average"
We found no faults with this hotel
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
Rich G
"Fancy hotel but $10 breakfast"
Beautiful hotel and great computer room. There were cookies and lemonade in the lobby but we were not offered any. I was afraid to ask if they were for anyone because when I inquired about breakfast I was told it was $10 per person.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"Wasn't impressed"
Coffee maker in room was broke. My wife didnt like the beds. The meals where pretty expensive. It was $25 for us to eat breakfast. The pool and weight room where nice. The bathroom door was spring loaded and made an awful noise while being used.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Johnsons
"Wedding weekend"
Excellent stay.. No bad things to say about any aspect..
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Derek
"Good hotel"
Room was good. Included refrigerator. Breakfast was not included, but hotel price was a good deal. Pool water was not heated and was pretty chilly. There was a hot tub as well at the pool. Overall room was clean and comfortable. You could get downtown St. Louis in 20-30 minutes, so convenience was good.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Met our expectations"
CLEAN, comfortable, and met our expectations. Exactly what we hoped!
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
Sherri
Hotel staff was great! Only stayed one night, but would stay here again. Pillows were great bed was just okay. Fresh cookies were wonderful!
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Patti
"Great Last Minute Deal But"
Booked a last minute hotel stay at Hilton Garden Inn in O'Fallon, IL since they were offering a decent discount. It was somewhat crowded hotel due to Prom Weekend and a bunch of soccer & baseball tournaments going on at the same time. My kids were excited because it had a pool and a hot tub. After long day of soccer, we were looking for a relaxing time in the pool/hot tub. It turns out the hot tub jets did not work nor was the pool warm enough to swim. The room was great after I figured out that the TV was unplugged from the base of the TV and not the wall. Best we
Other trip May 5, 2014
Ryan
"Love this Hotel!"
Always stay here when I am in the ST Louis area. Always clean, close to everything. Love this place.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Vonnie
"Good for the price"
Front dear host was awesome guy. Wait staff for breakfast were also great. Would stay again.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Love this hotel"
Love this hotel. Always stay here when we need a weekend getaway.
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
Vonnie
"Great stay, expectations exceeded and slept well."
Was in town for business and all my needs were met, including a good nights rest. Thank you.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"fine but no shower"
everything was good until time to take ashower. NO HOT WATER called front desk and she was trying to make me out to be stupid, you have it turned wrong. Really I am not that stupid. The room was nice and clean but no hot water for us. They did the right thing and comped us the room
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Romantic Getaway"
I reserved a suite for a romantic getaway.The suite was really small also the bathroom was really really small .I was really looking for a whirl pool tub are something much bigger for the price ,barely big enough for one person.I suggest you call the hotel before you reserve a room online to know exactly what you are getting for the money .
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2014
The room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was friendly and helpful. We had breakfast and were pleased with the way the food was cooked and served. We sat by the fireplace in the lobby for a while and enjoyed the comfortable chairs. Overall, very pleasant stay!
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Christina
"Comfortable and convenient"
Nice widescreen TV and fast WiFi. it was nice to eat in the restaurant so I did not have drive anywhere. I will stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Joan
"Meh..."
This hotel is located in a great spot for local shopping etc. rooms clean, room service food terrible, pool and hot tub decent. & the toilet paper was super cheep - so I would bring my own that's pretty much it, over priced for what it is, but served it's pourpose for us & I would say there again
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013