All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America
360 Regency Park Drive, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Comfortable and convenient"
Nice widescreen TV and fast WiFi. it was nice to eat in the restaurant so I did not have drive anywhere. I will stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Joan
"Meh..."
This hotel is located in a great spot for local shopping etc. rooms clean, room service food terrible, pool and hot tub decent. & the toilet paper was super cheep - so I would bring my own that's pretty much it, over priced for what it is, but served it's pourpose for us & I would say there again
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
"Nice hotel, weird breakfast set-up"
I wish they would have had a continental breakfast or advertised that the breakfast in the lobby was $9.95. I didn't know that until they handed me a bill for it.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"A nice hotel for the money :)."
Very nice :).
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Hi-C
We were happy with our stay.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"More than expected"
Arrived late to find an all you can eat buffet in the lobby. Didn't want to have to leave the hotel to get something to eat. Beds were firm adjustable. Couldn't ask for more. Great price.
5 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"Good spot"
It's a easy, clean, friendly, and spacious hotel. I'd stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Traveler
The hotel was nice, and I overall enjoyed my stay. The only complaint I would have is the maid did not vacuum when they came in to clean? I just think that's a must not an option.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Very convenient to everything"
The food and the server/bartender was excellent I wish I could say the same for the front desk and service
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great hotel , Breakfast not included"
I did not know that breakfast was not included. There was a breakfast buffet for 10$ per person. It was good. But I wish someone told us ahead of time that is not included. Everything else was great.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Right off the Highway"
My husband and I stayed here for the first time a few weeks ago, and it was spectacular! The room was very spacious and clean, with a large bathroom. The showers impressed me most, because most hotel showers are practically useless with no water pressure, but the ones here were great! The staff was friendly, and we had no issues with the hotel. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Classy establishment"
The hotel room was beautiful. I was pleased with the size of the room. Staff was very friendly. Will definitely be staying at this hotel in the near future.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"We'll return again."
My daughters like the swimming pool, very clean and nice.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
"Weekend stay with the family"
The hotel was attractive and conveniently located to St. Louis where we attended a Cardinals' game. I guess I misunderstood some of the website information. Most chain hotels have a free breakfast of some sort. There was free coffee, but the hot breakfast at the Hilton was $10 per person. We went to a nearby restaurant both mornings for breakfast. I also was planning on some time in the sun at the outdoor pool, but there wasn't one. I chose this hotel specifically because of the outdoor pool. I booked our rooms through Expedia, and that's what the description said: both an indoor and an outdoor pool. I mentioned this to the front desk, but they couldnt do anything but perhaps pass it on to management. I also didnt know we were getting such large rooms. Our room had two rooms really. We could have been fine, even with four people, had I known there was sofa bed in the living room area. It would have saved me a lot of money.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Sue
"Just a vacation stay to get away from home"
Very nice hotel and will stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
MT
The hotel is very well maintained and close to everything. Would recommed it to a friend.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Truely - An Excellent Stay"
The hotel was wonderful and the staff at the font desk were exceptional. I have no complaints or concerns from my three days at this hotel.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"No 'free' breakfast like the Hampton..."
Tub drain hardware could use some work...
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Great stop along the way"
Very friendly staff and location excellent. Had to leave a day early and had a great assist by Gizelle with Expedia in obtaining a refund from Expedia which made this first timer's experience a pleasing one. The breakfast cost was only $3.00 less than one at Denney's and the surroundings were a lot more relaxed and pleasant. Will certainly come back to The Hilton Garden Inns.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Good location for stopover"
Good location for someone just traveling through the area. Great gym.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
The room was great! Larger than we thought and the bathrooms were roomy as well. I only wish that breakfast had been free, but there are breakfast restaurants fairly close.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Staff was really nice. They need another waffle maker only having one for the size of place is not enough.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2013
Todd
"Water Problem"
Staff with whom we dealt were very nice. Room was nice and appeared pretty clean. Not much right next to hotel but within a short driving distance. Biggest problem was that the water in the sink had very little pressure (small stream) and would not get hot. We finally learned that by turning on the water in the tub first we could get it to get fairly warm. Bed was comfortable except for the pillows which were so flat they were practically non-existent.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Convenient with the Regency Center"
Everything was fine just wish that a complimentary breakfast was included and information about the adjustable bed was shared at check-in.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Fred J
Very helpful staff!
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Great breakfast!"
We were there for a wedding and stayed for two nights. The room was very clean and nice. The bed was comfy, but the pillows were terrible. We were extremely impressed with the good breakfast and especially the friendliness and attentiveness of the serving staff! Our servers were consistently friendly and courteous even when it was very busy. We were not too impressed with the check in personell, they were not unfriendly, but also not very friendly. We weren't even pointed to the elevators, hence the overall rating as "pleasing" rather than "superb." All in all I'd recommend it to friends though.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Hilton Garden Inn O'Fallon"
Staff was friendly, premises were well maintained and look great. The only downside is that the window AC seemed to stay on a lot and was only a few feet from the bed.
Other trip May 24, 2013
Overall it hit its mark. Hotel was clean and comfortable. The only small annoyance was how slow the elevators were. Hotel staff was very friendly and kind.
3 night trip May 17, 2013
Very nice and clean. Staff was great and room ser..vice was very good as well
Other trip May 11, 2013
"Very Nice"
I would have liked a free-breakfast option.
2 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2013
"Spacious rooms nicely updated"
The room was very spacious. Nicely decorated. I would return.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
Karyn
"Ofallon Trip"
Staff was very friendly and helpful the room was clean and on the 3rd floor so there was no noise. The only issue I had was in the Business Center I wanted to print my boarding pass, everything was fine until I clicked on print, then the computer put me back at the login screen and never printed my boarding pass. I gave up and printed the pass at my sister's house instead.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
great staff, nice hotel and location
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
I really enjoyed it, most comfortable.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
"Disapointing"
The window of our room, 217, opened to air conditioner units on a roof that was adjacent. The AC was extremely loud, and the room was not acceptable. At 12;30 AM, we heard loud talking and laughing outside our door that lasted for 45 minutes. We notified the front desk, asking for assistance with the crowd that had formed in the hall, but no one responded. We travel extensively, and have some success with this brand of hotel before, this time we were greatly disappointed. We asked for help, to this day, we have had no response.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"outstanding staff and hotel was very clean"
The hotel made the business trip I had to endure a very pleasant stay in O"Fallon IL.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2012
"OFallon Hilton"
I usually stay in OFallon every three months for business. I have stayed here a few times and was always pleased. But, the breakfast is not free and I had a group of kids having parties in the rooms next door the prevented me from getting any sleep on my last night.
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"Great Location for our sights"
Great stay. Hotel was very clean, Room was nice, but the beds comfort system did not work. Not the most comfortable bed.
2 night family trip Sep 14, 2012

"Clean and comfortable."
An excellent hotel with friendly, helpful staff. We would certainly stay there again.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Colin & family

"One night stay"
The hotel is OK. A bit too far from the airport and with little around it.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014