All hotels in Fairfield, California, United States of America
3331 N Texas Street, Solano, Fairfield, CA, 94533, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.7
there are bugs on the bed and carpet. whole night cant sleep. will never stay in this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Mei Hui
"Alright, I guess"
I enjoyed some aspects of the hotel, but for the most, my stay was mediocre at best. There were no rooms available for early check-in, and the smoking room i asked for didn't have ashtrays in the room already. The staff was friendly enough, except for not doing enough to prevent me from waiting for a room.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2015
"quiet and peaceful"
good quite hotel
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Eduardo
"Not given what was promised when I booked it."
Said that I would have a microwave and hair dryer...None were provided. Bathroom light flickered for 5-10 minutes before coming on.
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Caitlin
"good"
good
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
karthik
"Awesome place!!"
Was very welcoming. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Surrounded by a grocery store, Texas Roadhouse, and done fast food restaurant. Everything I needed was a walk away. VERY CONVENIENT!!! LOVE THE PLACE!! Plus Jelly Belly factory and Budweiser Company was just a few miles down. What more can I ask for? :D
2 night trip May 7, 2015
Mai Chang
"worst hotel ever"
Worst experience ever the front lady very unpolite didn't know how to give us directions my rate says it all
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Martha
"Cheap and Decent"
Perfectly decent, low cost motel. not a lot of amenities, but for the price they did great.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
Kristina
Was not happy with the service of the front desk. They were not accomidating when they showed my reservation was cancelled even tho I still showed it wasnt. Made for a bit so great experience on my first visit. The room was fine, didn't mind the sleeping quarters.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
dona Donaldson
"nice hotel, good rates"
was pleased, liked location. and rooms were clean.
gertie
"title review ratings"
my rating for give it almost 3 star on hotel would like to have donuts lor danishes for breakfast
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
G. S
"almost Bates"
we left right away after the desk clerk wanted 250.00 deposit and said it would take a month before the release of the deposit. and the hotel was not one I would recommend to see on travel sites
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Good value for pleasant stay"
For both economy and a quiet pleasant stay, this was a good deal. Room was clean and staff were pleasant and saved $$ over other locations. For a 2-day stay, would return.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Room was not anything like their website said"
Room wasn't ready when we arrived had to ask for towls when we finaly did get checked in had to accept diffrent room without needed amenities! TOTAL DUMP!!!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Not the best"
This hotel wasn't what i expected it to be AT ALL! The rooms look so old fashioned even down to the comforters! I've been to a couple hotels and this one by far is the worst. The staff on the other hand was genuinely nice with their customer service and with welcoming us.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
BN
"Good stay"
The staff was very nice. The building was a bit old. For the price overall was excellent. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Travis
"Close to birthday party and easy to find."
Safe and secure and well lit area. Not noisey and friendly people all around.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Poor Hospitality"
I I had a broken refrigerator and had informed the front desk many times to no avail.
3 night business trip Dec 24, 2014
"was their for 5 days on business"
The staff was very nice and Texas Roadhouse is across the parking lot.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Nelly
"Mediocre Motel."
One night stay, on way to San Francisco Airport, given room number through a glass screen, nly told it was on 3rd floor, room numbers well mixed up, we walked nearly all the external walkways to finally find room. A diagram of room locations would be very useful.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Don't do it!"
I'd like to tell you everything but I'll just make it simple there where bugs in the hotel room an swat team blocking the parking lot , people yelling and stomping above us and I came for a business trip and left even more exhausted just trying to sleep at night. Don't stay here if you're looking for a good night's rest. It's awful the 4 nights I stayed was just bad! I was limited on time and beyond tired or I would've changed hotels.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Julieanne
"good place to stay for the area"
far place to spend the night
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
ed
"Clean & Cozy"
This hotel does charge extra taxs, but it is well worth the price rooms are very clean, cozy, yes some of the features are not update to date like the heating/air, but overall a nice hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Nikki
Good hotel, restaurants and groceries nearby. The Texas Roadhouse next to the Inn makes a little noise but it was a good stay otherwise.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
The "continental breakfast" is just coffee and packaged bearclaws - the coffe was great, but that's not a "breakfast". The staff and location were great though!
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Dee
"Try another hotel"
The hotel advertises a pool and jacuzzi, which was the reason I stayed there. I got there at 8:30 pm and after 20 min to check in and get situated, the pool area closed at 9pm. So after a all day traveling did't get to enjoy it before bedtime. The other negative was the pool didn't reopen until 12 noon the next day. Check out was 11 am & late check out was 12 noon. I didn't feel like finding another hotel the next day although I should have. The Jacuzzi was hardly warm and the jets barely had any pressure. The pool was ice cold. So for me the main reason I stayed there was a flop. The free breakfast was lukewarm coffee in portable dispensers and super cheap pre-packaged danishes that I wouldn't give to a starving coyote, made of nothing but a long list of chemicals and artificial flavors. The stopper on my sink was broken so the sink was half full of water. I had to crawl under the sink area and release the latch then clean the sink. The room otherwise was decent and comfortable and clean. The plus was that Starbucks Coffee shop was directly across the street and a Ralley's grocery store. Many good restaurants such as Texas Roadhouse and Jimbo's, Thai, Chinese, Pizzerias, and so forth. Chick-Fil-A was about a mile away, also WalMart 1/2 mile. The staff was as friendly they could be under the strict regulations they were under, I could tell they were afraid to deviate from the rules when I expressed disappointment about certain things. Overall I would not stay there again
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
Luigi
"Nice motel for the budget minded"
I spent a Saturday night at this motel. The check-in process was quick and pleasant. My room was ready, and they even got the smoking part correct. The room was neat and clean. It was not the biggest room I've ever stayed in, but it was more than adequate. There was a refrigerator and microwave, but no in room coffeemaker. The bathroom was clean and looked well cared for. The tub/shower had an adjustable showerhead and good pressure. Even though the motel is near the freeway, there is no noise. Even though the motel was sold out, I was able to find a space near my room when I returned late Saturday evening. The continental breakfast was a disappointment. I arrived at 8 AM and there was one Danish left. At least the coffee was good. Checkout was quick and painless.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Just needed a place to sleep"
Maybe it was my mistake booking the room too fast and not reading the details of what I booked but I was surprised when the front desk said I booked a smoking room. I tolerated it for one night. I was only staying there to sleep. I did not use the shower, I brought my own towels. The bathroom was small. There were elastic hair ties on the inside of the door knob to the bathroom which lead me to believe that the room was not cleaned properly. The bathroom vent was coming off the ceiling. There were long hairs in the sheets of the bed. The small fridge had rust on the shelving. I think people lived there on site long term. It was a cheap motel, you get what you pay for.
DannyD
"Peaceful stay"
Quiet, peaceful surroundings that allow for a good night's rest. Easily accessible by freeway with gas stations, shopping centers, and restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Benny
for the price me and my girlfriend loved it. we stayed for a couple nights so we can enjoy san fransisco and napa as well as six flags and it was a drive but it was good for us.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Concierge was great."
We arrived early evening and the concierge was so pleasant and helpful. It made all the difference in our stay.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Nice location. plenty of restaurants and shopping."
Both desk clerks I had contact with were very nice, professional, and pleasing.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Facility nice / employees not"
The front desk staff are unfriendly and not helpful. They seem to have the attitude that they are doing us a favor by allowing us to stay there. I had to remind them that I was paying for my room. The rooms were nice size, microwave and fridge were appreciated. Facility was clean.
7 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Bad hotel, and its not so cheap."
It was in a very bad area, with a lot of noisy people drinking all the night.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Sherif
"LOVED IT!!"
I really enjoyed the surrounding neighborhood! Gas stations, fast food, CVS, I loved it!! So CONVENIENT!! Most of the employees were positive & upbeat but I would have liked an easier and faster CHECK-IN process!!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Drea Gabriel
"Nice hotel near the freeway and golf courses"
This hotel is nicely situation next to I-80 with a nice restaurant next door, gas station with mini mart within walking distance and good shopping center across the street. So, any food or amenities forgotten at home could easily be purchased within a quick walk. The room was very clean and seemed well sanitized. The pool and hot tub were also clean and relaxing. I stayed there for a weekend during my golf tournament, and I would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Becca
"Great location, close to the AFB"
Good value hotel. It was clean, well maintained, quiet enough (I wasn't bothered by the freeway nearby)
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Worst Hotel I have ever stated At!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The clertk was rude, unattentive, cold, uncaring. It was like I was a bother to her. No friendly greeting. Don't think she liked being there. The room was smelly, carpet needed cleaning. Felt like bugs were on them. The bathroom was horrible. Toilet water was filling to the top, almost spilling over! Called for assistance, clerk told me to come down and get a plunger, they have no one to fix it. I was appalled! I was a paying guest! Not an employee. I have never been treated so poorly. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE!!!!! THIS HOTEL SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY STAR AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Too noisy to sleep."
It is too close to the highway. I woke up early and could not go back to sleep.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Mandy
"stay away"
we got this room as it was close by the family members we went to visit. the room was not clean, and the wifi didn't work. we got in late so it was not an issue. the second night we asked for a room change we finally got it at midnight. so we packed up and changed rooms only to find the room very dirty. no towels, not even shower curtain. and the furniture was all moved around. I complained yet again the changed us rooms one more time. this room was the best of the 3. except no microwave. when we called in they said oh sorry we will se what we can do in the morning. at 12 noon the next day the came to our room and handed me the microwave. they didn't even plug it in. not a good trip
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
ben
hOUSECLEANING THRU AWAY MY SHAMPOO & BODYWASH THAT WAS IN THE SHOWER WASN'T CHECKING OUT YET AND THAT WAS SATURDAY EVENING , DID NOT NOTICE UNTIL SUNDAY MORNING TO TAKE A SHOWER CAUSE WE ARE CHECKING OUT THAT DAY.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Parking spaces"
Good and very clean lots of parking Very friendster
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
jose
"Ok for a night"
Its ok for a night. Bed wasn't very comfortable and housekeeping isn't anything to brag about. Had somebody's used wash cloth and soap left in my shower but rest of room was clean. There are some good restaurants close by and easy access to freeway.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
"Close to freeway overnighter"
This is a very conveniently placed hotel near the freeway with small rooms. i didn't get to sample the breakfast (not sure if there was one), but my room didn't have a safe and also very limited power outlets. the refrigerator wasn't plugged in because the closest plug was taken by the tv and clock. the heater worked pretty well and the shower water temperature was good. not bad for an overnighter but not for long term.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"Used mainly for its price and proximity to Travis."
My guys stayed there for a couple of weeks. They complained of noise, disrepair, possible mold, bedding not cleaned, etc. The staff, however, was very cooperative and helpful.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
"Nice and quite"
It's was nice... When you have been driving all day, you don't feel good and all want to do is lay down and sleep... I drove up gave her my licenses and licenses plate, she gave me the key card and that was it ..... Thank you
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"Deceived"
I was deceived by the photo online, I needed to stay close to the hospital on Travis AF base and this was closest but also the smelliest, no cup for brushing teeth, hand soap or shampoo/conditioner,Fridge was not cold. Smoke sensor pried off wall- I did not feel safe and then creepy elevator that stunk of smoke and grime and had a yellow wet floor sign shoved in hand rail. I'm sorry I have to report this but a used condom as I crossed the rocks by office door at first crossing from vehicle to get luggage to room. The receptionist was the best feature- kind, friendly young gal and courteous after she found out why our trip was needed. I rented 3 days but only used 1 night, wish me luck getting money back. Thanks for your time if anyone is actually reading this message.
3 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Will Stay again"
I arrived at 3am had to check in from outside clerk was very nice maid woke me up early knocking very hard on my door screaming but when I requested service on sunday she was very nice. overall room was very clean and bed and sheets very comfortable will stay again. Also very quiet
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Lynn
"It was okay"
Room was okay, actually has a lot of amenities and is probably better than other rooms at this price.
2 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"not bad"
The hotel room was a little dingy but it was serviceable, and the location is fairly convenient.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014