All hotels in Scarborough, Maine, United States of America
329 US Route 1, Scarborough, ME, 04074, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"The price is right."
Only there one night.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Price was very reasonable and very clean. Everything was updated, way better than I expected for the price
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Maine stay"
Great overnight accommodation for the price Needed a quick and easy place to stay and this was it. Quick breakfast also
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
lou
"Not a great place to stay"
Rooms appeared much nicer online , rooms were not very clean, nor was the hotel itself. The staff was not friendly nor willing to compensate for the Appearance of the hotel. The pool water was very cold as well as the room . Breakfast was not that good was not very many selections. I would not recommend this specific hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Amazing value! I had read some not so great reviews about the continental breakfast but I thought it was great!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Snowless"
Very clean and quiet
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Best hotel for price"
You get more then what you pay for. It is not a expensive hotel so you shouldn't expect 5 star features. For a 3 star caliber looking hotel it was 5 star service, cleanliness, comfort and all at a great price. Will stay there again if we are in the greater Portland area.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Garett
"One of the Best comfort inns to stay at"
Thought this was an overall wonderful stay & would definately stay here again! The outside lighting does make it look like it might not be open & the hallways were chilly but I think all measures to keep costs down as not many staying in hotel the night we were there. The elevator was a bit scary making strange creaking noises that were disconcerting but we only had to go up one floor! After the filling breakfast the hotel provided our hotel key wouldn't work in the room so that was a bit annoying to have to go back down & have it reprogrammed. Did not use the tiny workout room with 3pcs of equipment or the pool but nice to know they are there & available
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
cindy
"disappointed"
The hotel was fine for the price, however I searched for a hotel with a pool for my 3yo son who loves to swim. The pool was cold and had sticky brown stuff all over the floor and around the rim of the water line in the pool. This was very disappointing because the only reason I chose this hotel was for the indoor pool. I told the worker at the front desk and he said he would close the pool and alert the manager.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Hotel close to mall"
I feel as though we should have been able to get a refrigerator at no or very little cost. I also feel they should have offered fresh eggs for breakfast. We went to eat at 9:30 and had to scrape for eggs I think that was wrong seeing how we were told breakfast was until 10
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Just a room, nothing special."
It was a motel room, nothing special. Booked two queens, got two full size beds but that was OK for one night with just the wife. The front desk clerk said they didn't have hypoallergenic pillows. I found that hard to believe but what can you do?
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"comfort Inn Review"
very nice place we have stayed there a couple times. the breakfast could have been better.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
scott
"Highly Recommended"
We stayed there for a night. It was a great neighborhood, close to everything. It is right off from Rt. 1, but it was not loud at all. The room was quiet and clean. The staff was pleasant and the price was great, especially for the area we were staying in.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
the hotel is very clean and there was a very good breakfast in the morning. Beds were very comfortable and it was a good deal. I was only there for just a quick stay so on the way to Vermont and it worked out perfect.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
michele
"Comfortable rooms"
The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was decent. Staff was friendly.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"pleasant stay"
The room was clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast. Convenient access to coastal attractions.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice Place to Stay in Scarboro, Maine"
Nice Hotel close to family and places we were going. Right on Rt.1, minutes from shoping and restaurants. Very clean. Breakfast available in the morning.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Dave J
"Nice hotel close to lots of restaurants and shops"
This hotel was nice, quiet, and comfortable. We only stayed for one night but slept well on comfortable beds. I loved how there were 2 choices for pillows.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Steph
"it served its purpose"
it was a decent stay. great location, close to everything we choose to visit. the pool was too cold and our room cards kept needing to be reactivated
4 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
LCarr
"Over night stay"
Great stay for the money
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Hotel is very hard to find at night. Several parking lot lights inoperative. Bathroom door drags on the floor making it very hard to open or close. The food at the hotel was so over cooked it had to be tossed.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
There were three of us that just needed a place to spend the night. The best part was the choice of pillows! So extremely comfortable!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"I won't stay there again not worth the money"
It's not worth the money the pool was dirty the bathtub was dirty n the room had a smell to it won't stay there again.......
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Too pricey for what you get"
We just stayed the night and spent most of our time away from the hotel. The carpet molding along the floor was coming off (not just a little). The location was convenient to restaurants and nice neighborhood. Too expensive for what you get. Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Great Place to stay while traveling"
Worked out great for a stop-over while traveling. The kids used the pool and we were very happy with the size and cleanliness of the room.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"OK, but needs some improvements"
Several rooms had trouble with the room keys not working in the room doors. Keys worked in all other doors, just not the rooms. Room lay-outs are older style and short on space, not typical of most Comfort Inn & Suites.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Good reliable travel stop"
Clean, accommodating, everything you expect from a hotel plus a little bit more.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
jen D
"great location"
It was awesome. We were so comfortable in our room. The bed and the pillows were so comfortable. The room was so spacious and the bathroom was the perfect size and very clean. The overall stay was totally satisfying and relaxing. We loved it and will stay there again when we come to Maine
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
The Lichtenwalners
"visual-ok physicaly-falling apart"
ice mechine not working -- elevator felt like it wasent going to reach the 3rd floor -- rail loose in elevator -- shower-head in bath leaked and lost half its pressure --- all this on stuff i used, if i inspected for problems, who knowes what i would find
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
My first night at the hotel was very noisy.
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Kathlene S.
"They never cleaned our room"
It's a passable hotel if you don't intend to spend much time there. In summer the rooms are humid, the bathroom is poorly designed, and there are no fridges on site. We stayed two nights and housekeeping never cleaned our room though we were gone for about 12 hours during the day. We addressed this at check out the following morning and the manager tried to tell us we had a DND sign up on our room, which we did not.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Clean Hotel in Quiet Setting"
This was our second stay at this hotel and we loved it just as much the second time. It is situated between Old Orchard Beach and Portland and the hotel itself is on Route 1 but is surrounded by trees and was so relaxing. The room decor is beautiful and the beds and pillows are the most comfortable that we've ever had.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Andrea
"Great Facility - Skrimping on the Service"
We stayed at this hotel to visit Portland and Peeks Island. The hotel is conveniently located and in a quiet area. The room was large, well appointed, and very clean. However, it appears that the management is trying to ride a great facility and location and not invest in service. There was no conditioner in the bathroom, and when we requested it we were told it was no longer available. The breakfast was very limited, and if you came during the second half many items were gone. We have stayed here before, but it seems that they are trying to save money on small things that make a big difference on the overall impression. It leaves me wondering what else they are not doing to save money?
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Everything was great but the....."
With the exception of the musty smell in the elevator and the room, the hotel was great. It appeared to be clean and well taken care of, but for some reason there was a relatively strong odor in the elevator and, to a lesser degree, in the room. It certainly wasn't enough of an issue to change rooms, but it was something that did not fit with the rest of the accommodations. The hotel was very nice, the staff was very pleasant, the rooms were well appointed and comfortable. The location is within close proximity to the airport and all food and entertainment options in Scarborough and along Route 1.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Tony D
"If you don't care, why should I?"
This was the worst stay in a hotel that I have ever experienced. Arrived on Friday night to turn down my bed only to find dirty sheets underneath. Called the front desk, there was ONE guy on duty. He came up and changed the sheets. Saturday we found beer cans hidden in the corner of the bed and our room smelled like sewage. On Sunday we found little black bugs crawling on the floor. We complained on Friday, we complained on Saturday and we complained again on Sunday and there resolution was to give us 10% back. Really? You should be ashamed of yourself.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Wouldn't stay here again."
We were moved to three different rooms till we found one where the air conditioner did not sound like a gas lawn mower. The shower in the first room had black stuff along the edge of the tub and soap dish area. There was no internet while we were there, besides not having HBO which should have been available. When I asked about some type of refund for no internet I was told that internet was a courtesy that they provided. When I explained that not having internet affected our planning of the rest of our trip she said since we booked through a third party "Expedia" she could not give us a credit to our credit card The staff was very nice about finding us a room that had a quiet air conditioner. The breakfast was nice.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
TK
"Decent hotel for short stay"
Only needed to stay one night at this location. The staff seemed untrained or new. Upon arrival the lady at the front desk kept trying to charge me again for the room even after showing her the confirmation email showing room had been fully paid for. Finally another associate stepped in to let me know I was all set. No information was given about what times pool/fitness center/breakfast were open/operating and they failed to mention how to access the free wi fi. When checking out the gentleman entered the wrong room number and again tried to charge me for more money for an upper suite room and once again another associate had to step in and tell me I was all set. All in all not a bad stay, the room was clean and tidy.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Great room, comfy bed"
Great stay in a really nice room in a fairly new modern motel. Continental breakfast was wonderful with hot eggs and sausage in addition to waffles, pastries and cereal. Only negative was when I went by the from desk to ask about local restaurants to find a sign saying be back soon assisting another guest which was fine until we walked outside to find the desk clerk smoking. Certainly not assisting another guest either. I have zero tolerance for smokers smoking on the job.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
fish4fun
"it's fine now..."
the condition of the hotel is ok now, but things are falling apart. it's just simply not maintained well. the staff was friendly enough, but we noticed the same 3 people working all the shifts over a 2 day stay. the elevator had a horrible odor and hardly worked. our bed was decent - so that was a definite plus. I used the fitness room, which amounted to 3 pieces of equipment that were not of good quality - and there was no air conditioning in the room! breakfast was average - coffee was not drinkable by my standards! good news, however, there are two Dunkin Donuts up the street with good stuff....
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Leslie
"Very good Hotel"
Clean. Great service. Great breakfast, just a little crowded and with few tables.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Good clean hotel, priced right, better than the average Comfort Inn.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
"Just one quick overnight. Great experience."
Fantastic. Hotel was super clean and modern. Hoyle staff was knowledgeable about the surrounding area and amenities.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Michekle
"Good Value"
Staff was pleasant and helpful at check in and later in the evening. The Inn was full of very loud adolescent hockey players. Hollering, pounding on our door and others, yelling. Had to speak with some personally, then had to get front desk involved. The kids quieted shortly thereafter. We are older and we like to go to bed rather early and in a quiet environment. Security lock on the room door was broken. Toilet seat was lose. Barely an acknowledgement from the front desk people at checkout when we mentioned these two things. No apology. Room had windows that really open. This means a lot to us.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Older Couple
"Great breakfast"
For the price we paid through expedia, it was worth the value.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Doreenie
"Hotel needs TLC"
The hotel needs cleaning and repairs. The elevator was dirty, a long hose was hooked to the pool shower for filling the pool, a phone jack with no phone for in-case of an emergency at the pool, broken tables in the hall.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Not a happy customer"
Made a reservation for a stay for a tourney for my child then less then an hour player it wascancelledd but your staff was not very pleasant!! When I called and tried go cancel I had just made Les then an hour later she told me it was not her problem and hung up on me
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
The continental breakfast really wasn't as good as other hotels in the same area. I think it was nice to offer it, but really not a benefit. My children did enjoy the pool. It was very nice.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"5 Star"
Perfect 2 night stay in an old part of Town of Massapequia.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
pj
"Work Trip Scarborough Maine"
Stayed for a week, enjoyed a nice warm breakfast every morning downstairs. Very quiet at night mid week a little louder on weekends. Bus load of high school kids arrived. Room was very clean and cleaning staff did a great job every day. Look forward to staying again with family and friends.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Ken
"Comfort Inn-Scarborough"
The Comfort Inn in Scarborough is a very comfortable place to stay. Clean rooms, nice breakfast, close to everything on Rt.1.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013