All hotels in Brentwood, California, United States of America
7605 Brentwood Boulevard, Brentwood, CA, 94513, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Great for the price"
I had a good experience at this hotel. I wouldn't say it was anything amazing or spectacular but for the price it was nice. We stayed on the first floor but it wasn't very loud at all. The bed & duvet was ridiculously comfy. Only downside was no mini fridge :/
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Great stay! Happy, no issues. Excellent service.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Very friendly and helpful staff"
Overall, very good. The major demerit was the bench at the end of the bed that had a large, rather gross stain on it. The room would have been excellent without it. If not for that stain, I would have given it a 5 for overall value. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
tc
"Bad bed missing pillow."
Bed squeaked everytime you moved and was quite lumpy. We had our own pillows and one disappeared. Maid suggested I left it at home but home now and empty space where pillow should be. Breakfast was very good and staff was excellent. Everything looked very clean.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Late check in"
Check in for this hotel isn't until 4, this inconvenienced some friends and family but not us. Overall the hotel was very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Wonderful staff."
The staff was helpful and friendly. Everything was satisfying.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Lionel
"Very Nice"
One of the cleanest and best maintained Hamptons I've stayed! Super nice! Should be a 3-4 star.
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Cecil
The staff were friendly . They provided me with the services I requested I.e., 3rd floor, not being by an elevator, and directions. I will stay at the Hampton Inn again.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Lovette Thomas
"Comfortable hotel"
Wonderful and comfortable beds, good service and clean. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Good value and convenient location in Brentwood"
I recently spent two nights here and it was a very pleasant experience. From the overall appearance of this hotel and it's accommodations, I would have guessed it opened less than a year ago, but apparently it's been open for at least 6 years. My room was very comfortable and clean. They even brought in a small refrigerator when I requested it, since they had one available at the time (although these are not a guaranteed amenity). Breakfast in the morning was more than adequate and coffee and tea are available 24/7. The free WiFi connection was somewhat slow, but definitely adequate for picking up emails, etc. For this price point, this was a great place to stay and a good value with the included morning meal.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
"Close to shopping and restaurants."
I would definitely stay again. The hotel was close to everything we needed and the Staff was very accommodation.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Five Stars"
Staff was excellent. They were so nice and professional. Room was very clean. Breakfast hostess was warm and welcoming.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Very good location."
The room was extremely clean and absolutely no odors. The exercise facility was all one would need and all the equipment was in excellent condition. The breakfast was rather typical for a Hampton Inn with a good variety to choose from but the hot breakfast left a lot to be desired with mediocre eggs and no breakfast meats and no potatoes. Otherwise the cereals and fruit were very good.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Staff is very friendly, greeted me by my first name when I walked in the door. They remembered us from our stay there 2 months ago. The only thing the room lacked was a refrigerator.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Pamela
"convienent location. close to shops and restaurant"
The concierge swiped my credit card (for incidentals) when I checked in. When I checked out at returned home, I found that the hotel charged me $25 dollars, as a supposed deposit for those incidentals and also $87.50 as a accident. I hadn't used any "incidentals" and I wasn't informed of this policy when I checked in. When I called o inquire about the charges to my credit card I was told that they were in error -but I'd have to wait up to 3 days for the charged to be reversed by my bank. Not a happy camper!
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Close to my location but did not like area"
Staff was pleasant, check in was expedited. Did not eat food as I had t
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"Unhappy Guest"
Difficult to find. Very loud guests in next room. Close to street and traffic. Down bedding which I was allergic to. Would not stay at this Hotel again. Manager was not sympathic to my feedback.Was not offered any type of compensation.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Brentwood Hampton Inn"
These are great people, room clean and well arranged. They have internet connection that was not wireless, (hardwire connection is more secure in my mind) and I really loved that. Maid service has room for improvement as my 4 nite stay once had no attention, and I advised desk, and had attention the following day. One of the nights, the maid forgot to replace the coffee. This cost maid a tip, sorry.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
"Hampton"
Overall...hotel is okay. It could use an overhaul (carpet worn in areas, elevators are old and slow, furniture could use upgrading and there needs to be a bar in the hotel). On the positive side.... It was clean and quiet and the staff was very friendly
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
We stayed here for New Years it sure made it special, the nice lady who attends the breakfast buffet was super nice!
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
alida
WE STAYED OVER ONE NIGHT AND IT WAS ALL G OOD…THE AM BUFFET WAS VERY NICE...
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
al
"Not True Hampton Inn Standards"
The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. My wife and I like to stay and Hampton Inn Hotels for the comfort of the room. This was not case this time. First thing I noticed when we enter the room was there was not a Microwave or Refrigerator. I thought those items were standard at Hampton Inn. I did not notice that it was not when I made my reservation. The bed was definitely not what we have come to expect from Hampton Inn. It was thin and very hard. The sheets did not fit and popped off the corners as soon as you got into bed. The pillows might as well as been chair pads. Very thin and no support. We stayed for four night as by the second night we were ready to leave. We will not be stay here again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Small difficulty"
We were traveling late after Christmas with relatives. we were traveling south on main which should have only taken about 20 max according to the map but due to obstruction of a shopping mall sign, which listed everyone but Hampton, we passed it and traveled about 3-4 miles south before turning around. A guy at a speedy mart advised it was several block further down the road. There was no visible sign from main street. Then we saw the sign from the parking lot and a very small sign at the street. We did mention to staff they really need to correct this problem. Sincerely, jsindorf
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
joe
"Clean but not comfortable"
The rooms were clean which is always good. However the wall heater didn't work and the walls were thin (heard cars all night). The lamp behind the tv was weird. No switch to turn it off, had to move the very heavy tv console to turn it off.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
miki
"Good Value"
We were in town to celebrate my brother's 60th birthday. Staff was excellent; very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean; really comfortable bed. Free breakfast was really good; coffee was GREAT! Will stay there again.
3 night family trip Dec 6, 2013
Colleen
"The finest hotel in Brentwood"
This hotel is wonderful. Right off highway 4, and centrally located near shopping and resturants. The only downside was the heater in the room was not working properly so it was pretty cold inside overnight.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
raven
"Enjoyed our stay."
Clean room, comfortable beds, breakfast a tasty step above the usual continental fare. Will be back next time Enjoyedwe are in the area. Staff was very friendly and manager made point to check with guests at breakfast.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Very clean hotel where we needed to be because funeral we were attending. Staff very friendly, printed out directions whenever we needed. Rooms very clean, the note on bedframe that the top covers were clean and washed is a little tacky. I wojld expect that when I check into a hotel. Should replenish breakfast eggs more often, get old quick. Other breakfast items were great.
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
"Very convenient to my niece's wedding at Newberry."
The Inn's location is very favorable to all travelers. Strip mall gives us the personal shopping we need; sit down restaurants are very accessible, @ 5 to 10 minutes drive. My niece's wedding place is only 5 minutes drive from the Inn. Newberry Estate Vineyard is a beautiful location for a great and romantic wedding. Overall, our stay at Brentwood is wonderful.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Pablo
"Customer Service with a smile"
We were very pleased with our stay at The Hampton Inn. Our family had stayed there before and was happy to go back. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and very clean. The staff went above and beyond even after we had checked out. My son left behind his 2 favorite Transformer toys and they staff was happy to find them, put them aside and even when I had to pick them up at 5:30 a.m., u was greeted with smiles. It is so nice to have a place that still knows the value of customer service!! Also, their continental breakfast is fantastic!!
4 night family trip Oct 17, 2013
Sara
"Wonderful experience"
Staff, including the manager, was warm, friendly and helpful. The room was in top shape and the location was ideal for us.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2013
Sharon Fraser
"Great Hotel; Great Service!!"
The room was very nice. The bed + bedding felt luxurious and super clean -whooo hooo!! Let's talk about the service. Check-in was easy, the staff at reception was eager to answer any question and was very helpful. One of the supervisor -Brenda was very accommodating to our needs. Breakfast was served in a spacious and comfortable area near the lobby; it was quite a satisfying breakfast. There was hot coffee available in the lobby and hot chocolate cookies in the afternoon -what a treat!! We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
Evita
Very comfortable and accommodating
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Very pleased with our stay. One of the CLEANEST hotels we've stayed in. Would definitely book a room at this hotel again.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Buddy84
"Was an easy and comfortable stay!"
My stay with Hampton Inn was very low key. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. I also had food delivered and appreciated that they called me to let me know the deliverer was there before allowing them to my room. Overall it was a good stay and I will definitely return.
3 night trip Sep 23, 2013
M.M.E.
Nice and Clean.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2013
"Nice place - better than expected"
We had a bachelorette party and stayed here. The hotel was nice, staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was definitely better than expected. I missed the sign for the first driveway but was able to get there at the next block.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
"Great Hotel!!"
This is my second stay at this hotel. Perfect for visiting family in the area. It is very clean and the staff is friendly. The continental breakfast is delicious.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Olga
Service at the counter was good. Room was very nice. I will stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
"Close to Church and Country Club we had to attend"
The stay at the Hampton Inn was great except for a few negatives. 1- we were billed twice for our room. 2 - The A/C couldn't be turned off, so all night you heard the fan going on. 3 - When we turned on the TV at night, there was a table lamp behind the TV that went on, and we couldn't turn it off.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Excelent Service"
fast check in, clean room, only negative was the pool hot tub was not working and I was looking forward to relaxing in it!
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Louie
"Would Stay Here Again"
My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights for business. I was a little apprehensive due to the 2.5 rating , but was very plesantly surprised! the staff was so incredibly helpful and friendly! the whole hotel was clean and comfortable. One warning.... skip the breakfast otherwise our stay was good!
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Chrissr
"Clean and Modern"
This hotel appears to be like new. The rooms are clean and spacious. I enjoyed the free wifi and breakfast. Perfect for a business trip, but I would gladly bring my family if ever there for pleasure. Staff was friendly and helpful. And the rate was very fair.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
Bryan
"Not the best value"
The room was okay, we had issues with the TV and ended up in anotherr room.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
Dave R
Friendly staff, comfortable, clean.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
We could not find the hotel on time, sign needs to be more visible from the main road, staff in hotel were very nice and accommodating, rooms were clean and a reasonable size, breakfast was great and had a lot of variety for everybody. Free parking on site was a plus too. All around great experience!
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
mosun
"after a day on the water"
nice place to stay after a day on the delta ..bring a gps
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
ceasar choppy
Great place for business travel. Would do again.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
Bryan
"Convenient for Delta boating"
We started off with a negative. We were early and would like to have checked in early so we could move on with our plans for the day. The receptionist was most unaccommodating. The AC was horribly noisy. However, the young ladies who supervised breakfast were as charming and delightful as you could imagine. This is one of the few Hampton Inns that has disappointed us.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Jo D.
"What a pleasure!"
We had an 11 night stay at this hotel & there wasn't one thing I would change. Our room was immaculate, there is a high pride of ownership in the facility & the staff was outstanding. The morning breakfast was a great way to start each day & they had coffee all day/night. The rooms are quite soundproof - we never heard anything going on in the other rooms or the hallway.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013