All hotels in Cody, Wyoming, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here232 W Yellowstone Ave, Cody, WY, 82414, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wish we had more time at this hotel!!"
Very nice room and facilities especially the pool very clean!! Great breakfast included.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
janet
"Awesome"
Very nice hotel and location near everything.Will definitely keep on my list of places ti stay.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Harden
"Nicely appointed rooms!"
Very pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious, had great beds, nice linens and looked to be recently renovated. The lobby was huge -- nicely decorated with an inviting fire burning and fresh cookies upon arrival. For a couple of road-weary travelers this place was heaven. Wish I could have stayed longer.
L
Excellent hotel! Very comfortable beds and thee pillows are the best I have slept on!!
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Welcoming Staff"
After a long day of travel we were met by pleasant staff members. They were accommodating in every way! We were offered s'mores out by the fire on a chilly night...excellent way to end a long day.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Patti
"On the way to Yellowstone"
Hotel was pretty cool but don't think it was worth the couple hundred bucks for one night but we were booking hotels as we traveled so basically booked the same day. I can get real 5 star hotels for this price. The staff was friendly when I checked in and they had an indoor and outdoor fire and cookies. Pool was open 24-7. Breakfast included but was only OK. Great place to stay if you can get it for a C-Note or less.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
"Comfort in Cody"
My husband and I spent several nights at the Cody. It was our first visit to Wyoming and we asked the desk many questions about sites, restaurants, shopping. They were helpful and provided insight into what to visit. Also the complimentary breakfast offered many choices and the staff were very accommodating too. Our room had a balcony which overlooked mountains. We were comfortable and cozy in Cody, Wyoming.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Cindy
"Nice hotel convenient to everything"
Staff was so helpful even "Kenny" the repair guy we ran into in the lobby...engaging and gave us helpful tourism tips...
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Jodi - family
"Great hotel!"
Best stay on our trip, friendly, helpful staff, beautiful room, spacious, clean, great beds all well done.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
We picked this hotel largely based on the reviews. This is a luxury hotel at reasonable prices! Rooms are beautifully decorated. Beds are super comfy . Breakfast is good. Coffee, tea and cookies greet you in the lobby when you arrive. Sit by a huge fireplace , many comfortable leather couches and chairs. We loved this place and will defiantly stay again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"I guess it's good for Cody"
The hotel was just ok but the price inferred other wise. For $200 a night I expect much better. The employees were VERY courteous and went out of their way to be accommodating but the room may as well been a motel 6. I would not stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Nelle629
"What a nice oasis !"
I was pleasantly surprised at the amenities as well as the comfort of the bed. I'm sure you can pay more, but don't know how you could find a better place to stay.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great Service and Friendly People !"
We got lost on the way and we called the hotel. He got out the map and walked us through where we were and how to continue. When we got there he assisted us further with details about our return trip to our home. I cannot say enough good things about the people there. I would highly recommend this hotel. It is clean and comfortable.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
jn
"great choice!"
We wre not expecting the Cody Hotel to be as pleasant, clean, and comfortable as it was. We would stay there again for sure.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
M
We had a wonderful experience at the Cody. I was so glad to find a pet friendly hotel. They were more than accommodating. Breakfast was hot and good. I will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Great comfort"
I would definitely stay here again. When you arrive, the staff are very welcoming/pleasant. The rooms are clean and roomy. There's a fridge and microwave in the room, and they are camouflaged in cabinets. The rooms are warm and inviting. The bathroom is L shaped, clean with large tiled shower and tiled floor. Large, thick and soft towels/washcloths. They have 4 bikes available to ride, free breakfast (though can't remark on that since we didn't try it), fire pit at night that you can sit by or get a complimentary s'mores kit w/ long fork to make your own s'mores. It's on the edge of town, on the way to Yellowstone, but it only takes a couple minutes to get to the main strip. It's right across from Old Trail Town and a minute from the rodeo. I was very impresses with The Cody and would definitely recommend your stay there.
3 night family trip May 31, 2014
"Very nice but on the edge of town"
The hotel staff were excellent. They were well equipped to be travel guides and we were most grateful for that. The hotel seems very new and the rooms were nice and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
tom
"Launching Site for Yellowstone"
If you want the ease of heading for Yellowstone from Cody, this is a great launching site. We had no time to enjoy the amenities with just an overnight stay, but it surely met our needs and expectations. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice western theme hotel. Try to get a west facing view of the mountains. Rooms have balconies and patios. Hotel appears to be very new, clean and well appointed.
Other trip May 27, 2014
I would definitely stay here again. Very nice and good location.
Other trip May 26, 2014
becky
"Great staff. Helpful. Yummy breakfast bar."
Staff was helpful when our bags did not make it on our flight. Kept them for us until return from The Park. Thanks guys.
Other trip May 25, 2014
cathy
"Hotel in Cody"
Disappointed that hotel did not have a restaurant. If you are unlucky with room assignment, your view is a dilapated building.
Other trip May 24, 2014
sb travelers
"Fabulous Hotel"
Just one night at the end of our Yellowstone vacation What a joy.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"This hotel is good and the room is comfortable."
The location is probably in old town of Cody and it is a really a nice place which is very quiet and comfort. The staff is nice here so that I got a feeling of coming home.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Jon
"Classy comfort"
Was very impressed with the hotel overall. Clean, quiet, beautifully decorated. Hotel staff were all very accommodating and pleasant. Owner of hotel actually came in at 5:15 a.m. to take me to the airport - now that's service!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Jan. S.
"Loved this hotel"
The staff was very friendly and rooms had all the necessary things to make you feel at home. The only downside was there isn't much to do in this town in the month of April.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Horrible check-in experience, beautiful rooms"
Overall, the Cody has a very nice feel about it and very comfortable rooms. With that said, the walls are VERY thin and we had a horrible check-in process. It took over 40 minutes! The front desk clerk seemed flustered and frustrated and kept leaving us standing there to go call the manager and other employees to try to get someone else to help her. (There was 1 person in line behind us.) She mentioned several times that she doesn't usually work the evening shift and whoever worked the day shift messed things up for her. She left us standing there several times as she took phone calls. I understand it's tough to manage the phones and check-in process, but it's not ok to leave your customers that are standing right in front of you in order to take a call--are you telling me there is no voicemail available? She also mentioned how our check-in process would've been much easier had we not used Hotels.com and had called them directly. We always use hotels.com and have never had this type of experience. As for the rooms... the bed was extremely comfortable and the lines were cozy. It was nice having a deck with two chairs. As I mentioned before, the walls were soooo thin. It was easy to hear people having a normal conversation in the room next door. Unfortunately, I will not be staying at the Cody again. It's a little more expensive, but the Best Western Ivy will have my continued business from here on out!
2 night trip Apr 14, 2014
Kristi
"Great Hotel with Amazing Staff"
This is one of the best hotels that I have stayed in lately. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They took the time to find out why I was in Cody and then they gave me suggestions of places to go. I would stay here again without a second thought. This hotel was very clean and had great amenities. One of the most amazing features was that their fitness center and pool was open 24 hours. With my business travels it is hard to find a hotel that has early morning fitness center hours.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Lindsay
"Relaxing and nice"
Loved it. Clean & modern. Helpful staff. Perfect location away from the congestion of main drag. Perfect.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Would most definetly would recommend this hotel. The only reason it didn't get perfect score from me is due to the night man at counter was rude and followed us around as we were up to something.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Restful night."
Great stay. Nice breakfast. The only negative was that the pool was too cold. It would have been good if it were 90 degrees outside, but in February a few extra degrees for the water would be appreciated.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
RBS
"worth every penny"
We were VERY happy with THE CODY, and will be staying there next time we are in Cody WY. Thanks
2 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Penny Pincher/Neat Freak
"Winter in Cody"
This was my first time to Wyoming and experiencing severe cold!! However the Cody was a very warm feel hotel and made stay in Wyoming enjoyable. I travel a lot and this local hotel definately competes with the major brands. They also have a very nice gym which made stay even better.
6 night trip Dec 8, 2013
First Timer
"Cody Hotel"
Very nice and clean hotel. Themed decorations were very nice and the atmosphere was great from start to finish. Breakfast was fine aswell.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Ben
We stayed one night at The Cody on our way to Yellowstone NP. Our room was very clean and comfortable and the balcony was a nice feature. We enjoyed the hot tub. The staff were friendly and helpful. This off season rate was great for the quality of the hotel. I highly recommend!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
"Very nice place"
Pleasantly surprised when I pulled up. My daughter had booked it for me with them sin stipulation that it would accept dogs. Me and the boys had a great time!
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Franny
"Great hotel with excellent accomodations"
The room was superb. The staff was courteous, helpful with small problems, and went out of their way to provide directions to our next destination. I would stay there again anytime.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Great Hotel in Cody"
Great hotel with a "boutique" feel to it. Will stay there again
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Not happy with this hotel"
Bed very uncomfortable. Found a piece of material tied in a bow in our bed. Bed quilt looked unclean. Only had 2 towels. When they cleaned our room, they did not replace our used washcloths. Not worth the $$ they charge. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Beverly
"Wonderful Hotel"
The rooms were very nice. The staff was the best i could ask for, I had booked my in-laws room and they made sure to put them on the first floor. The beds were very comfortable and loved that the room had a fridge and microwave. The pool and hot tub were nice. The breakfast was better then i thought it would be, sausage, an egg casserole, waffle iron, plenty of cereal and bread.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
K
"Just ok..."
Lady at front desk was very nice and gave good recommendations for dinner. Room was clean. The young man working the breakfast room was very sweet and helpful. Watch out for the deer walking out onto the main drag in town.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
IB
Its very nice and clean and the beds were very comfy. My only complaint is that we could hear people walking, showering, and closing doors. We went to Walmart to buy a fan to mask the noise but they don't carry fans in the fall in Wyoming. Also the breakfast was tasty but it was identical all 4 days...waffles, toast or bagel, cereal, oatmeal, egg casserole, cantaloupe, yogurt and sausage. I would have liked some bacon or ham...fruit salad...just alternate choices.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Maranda
"Nice hotel with a 24 hour pool and friendly staff"
Stayed here with our family. It was very nice overall - cookies at check in were still warm. The included breakfast was pleasant. Kids loved the pool. Also try Cassie's a few blocks down as a great western dining experience nearby.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Sami
"Beautiful Hotel"
Hotel was beautiful and the rooms were clean. Pillows were excellent and they did have some amenities that we were not able to enjoy as we did not stay more than one day. Wifi was easy to use and signal was good. Didn't like the scale in the bathroom as we were on vacation. Television in the room was very small for the quality of the room and the smallest of all the places that we were at. Would have liked a restaurant in the building since it was so far, but they did have information on all the places to go and were very friendly.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Junebug
Great hotel. They had a shuttle to take us to a nearby restaurant and were very helpful in regards to local events and activities. I would stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Beautiful hotel, Great staff"
Located right next to the Cody Rodeo, the room was large with the bed and pillows quality comfort. The staff was exceptional; we arrived late and were able to have delicious food delivered directly to our room. Additionally, the beautiful indoor pool and spa were open 24 hours which made the ammenities available for late arrival. A true quality experience!
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
CM Johannsen
"Yellowstone Visit"
Advertised as "Luxury" but really true. TV was very small and not HD. Nice pool area and decent complimentary breakfast. They also had waffles but only one waffle iron which was always in use. Many other regular hotels have more than one to allow guests to make them at the same time. Again, for an advertised "Luxury" hotel they were missing many classy touches that would have made it truely luxurious. Rooms were very clean, but pillows were very flat and not luxurious.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Cool lobby, very comfortable rooms, nice staff."
The Cody is much nicer inside than out. When we first pulled up I was worried that we'd paid to much for the "top-of-the-line" Cody hotel. But inside, the lobby and rooms were lovely, clean, comfortable, spacious and reasonably luxurious. Breakfast was decent with both hot and cold choices from the buffet and good coffee. It is not within walking distance to down town, but the drive is about 2 minutes and parking is not an issue, so it's really no big deal. It IS within walking distance to the Rodeo, which is cool. Only stayed one night on the way to Yellowstone so did not use the gym or pool, but both looked great.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
jwg
"The Wild West"
I stayed 2 nights in Cody WY because it was closest town on the east side of Yellowstone NP. The hotel was convenient in location. The hotel staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The room was clean and the breakfast was okay. I would recommend this place to friends and family looking to explore YNP and the town
2 night trip May 19, 2013
"Great place, great location!!"
We stayed two nights. The hotel was wonderful and the location was close to all the things we wanted to do.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013