All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
3850 Sandshell Dr, Fort Worth, TX, 76137, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
GREAT,EXCEPT WE WAITED FOR THE COOKIES WHICH WERE BAKING.THEY WERE NOT BROUGHT OUT . LATER WHEN WE ASK ABOUT IT' THE STAFF MEMBER TOLD US WE COULD ALWAYS BUY COOKIES
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
LERTIE COBB
"My Icelandic Queen"
Our stay was great... very memorable for just the two of us, especially being that she flew all the way in from Reykjavik, Iceland just so we could finally meet face-to-face. Every part of our stay at your hotel was awesome and as it turns out... She and I are going to be getting married sometime in the spring or fall of 2015. ...from the bottom of my heart, Thank Ya'll !!! Sincerely, Aaron Tennyson.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
Aaron
The hotel is a little hard to find and get to because of all of the construction in the area, but it is worth getting to. The hotel was very clean and up to date. The staff was extremely friendly. The room was simple but very good. My wife and I really liked the nice size of the bathroom. I have no complaints. Also, the breakfast was very good and hot.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Corndog
"Staycation"
Discovered this hotel last year on a weekend trip to Ft Worth. We plan an annual trip to Ft Worth for a horse competition at the Will Rogers Memorial Center. Staying downtown is often over booked and over priced for what we are looking for. The Hampton is perfect. It's only minutes from all the places we like to visit and its super comfortable. I love the comfy beds and pillows. I know I am going to get a good night sleep every time. Love the breakfast selection too. Lots of hot and cold choices. If for any reason you can't find what your looking for there are plenty of restaurants near by. I can't say enough great things about this Hampton Inn and it's staff. Great stay for a great price. See ya next September ya'll....
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Very clean and comfortable!"
My boyfriend and I had a 2 night stay here and loved it! Spacious rooms, EXTREMELY comfortable bed, clean, great breakfast, and convenient indoor pool/hot tub! Only downfall is construction around the area made it difficult to get to and from hotel without having to go out of our way. Everything else was amazing! Would love to stay here again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Kelsey H.
I picked this hotel for the hot tub we check in and go to get in the hot tub and the water is freezing cold. We go to the front desk oh yeah the hot water is broken.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Best hotel"
Very nice staff very professional! Breakfast was good and the hotel was very clean!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Carletta
"Nice hotel. A little difficult to locate"
Stay was pleasant. On duty staff were very helpful. Indoor pool was too cold and hot tub did not work.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great place to stay close to our kids"
This is our favorite place to stay in North Fort Worth area.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice place to stay and close to downtown Fort Wort"
Very enjoyable. Good breakfast. Very nice rooms. Bed are very comfortable.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"I loved how clean, spacious and modern it was..."
I loved how clean, spacious and modern it was...breakfast was good and over all CLEAN!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Everything was great except housekeeping entered the room at 9 am on a day we were not checking out. My husband had gone downstairs to get coffee and I was in the bathroom. Any other hotel I have ever stayed in knocked loudly and said "housekeeping" several times before entering. This was not the case. The same day we told housekeeping they could put fresh towels but could remake the bed with the same sheets; they put fresh towels and did not clean anything nor remake the bed at all. Shocked by their housekeeping since everything else was top notch!
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Nice and Clean"
We booked this room because it was close to an event we were attending that night. The room and service was great. The only reason I didn't give it all 5's is due to the construction going on around the hotel. It is a little difficult to get to it as the nearest exits are closed. Other than that, it was a great stay.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Roger
"Excellent!"
Very welcoming staff and a wonderful room for a great price!
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Very good, Excellent breakfast.,
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Jenny
"Don't stay on the bottom floor"
The room was clean, a little small. We got woke up by people walking in the room above us. Last night there it sound like a herd of elephants at midnight. Had to call the desk. They took care of it but got woke up in the morning again. A little extra thick carpet might do the trick. Breakfast was good. Still a lot of construction. By the last day we had it figured out how to get to and from the hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2014
Victor
"Nice & comfortable"
Nice hotel. Very comfortable. We were in town for a softball game & stopped in to see if we could check in early. Didn't have any rooms available but took my cell number & called as soon as they had a room available. Very nice staff! Smiles on their faces every time we saw them.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
AR
"LOVED IT!"
The hotel was immaculate from entrance to exit. The staff was AWESOME! We were greeted with friendly smiles & sweet dispositions. I can tell that the staff strives for the ultimate customer satisfaction. The check in & out was stress free, easy, & quick! I went to the front desk in the middle of the night to get extra towels & the clerk (can't remember his name) called housekeeping for me, who wasn't answering, so he told me that he would get them for me himself. I went back to my room & in no less than 10 minutes he hand delivered fresh towels to my door! The indoor pool (which was HEATED) felt wonderful, as did the whirlpool. The breakfast was good as well. You could make your own belgian waffles & they had lots of fresh fruit which I enjoyed. I was surprised to find out all the healthy options they had to choose from. My sister, mom, aunt & I went here for a "staycation" & we all agreed that we WILL be back VERY soon. I don't have ANYTHING bad to say about our stay except that we didn't stay long enough....
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Doris
Good price. Need a little updating.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Leslie Bell
"My new favorite hotel in the DFW area"
Really great stay. Good breakfast (though the eggs weren't tasty), comfortable bed, very clean everywhere, large breakfast area, small but good variety in the gym, very friendly staff, very good breakfast attendant, ample parking, large rooms. Only negative was the construction getting there but that was very minor. Will be staying here again.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Karissa
"Great facility, not so great location"
The facility itself was very nice, and the room was extremely comfortable. Very welcoming staff. Only issue I had was that it was tucked away from most things in Fort Worth and the construction was absolutely terrible to get around the surrounding area. (I know the hotel couldn't help that, but it was a small issue) Would consider staying here again if in the Fort Worth area.
2 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Colt
"Good one night layover."
Room was clean, staff polite. Good one night stay.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Coffe
"Nice for the price"
First off: this is one of the best check-ins I've ever experienced. Super quick and friendly. Thank you! My only complaint was they need some maintenance done. We had to really pull to get our door to shut behind us, and the doors to the stairs needed some attention. Other than that, this hotel works.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
PCPro
"I will stay here again!!!"
Staff were very helpfull and friendly, room was clean and cool when we got there. They allowed us an early check in without any trouble. Utilized the shuttle to and from the stockyards and the drivers were very informative and patient with all guests. They had the shuttle there at the exact time and place we were told. Hotel was nice and quiet and we were not disturbed while sleeping in the next day.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great service, but follow detour signs"
Very rarely am I impressed by hotel service. Typically, they check you in, answer questions, but don't do a lot to make themselves stand out. This hotel had great service. The front desk staff greeted you every time you came in, asked how your day was, made sure you didn't need anything, etc. The only downside is that there is quite a bit of construction around the hotel. But you can see the hotel so just follow the detour signs and you'll get there.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Great hotel for short and long term stays"
Very happy with the hotel, the staff, and of course the price. Added bonus was the outstanding breakfast the next morning. thx
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Very good experience"
Loved this hotel, the staff was very friendly and rooms were extremely clean.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Debbie
A lot of road construction being done , easy to navigate with GPS.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Great hotel AFTER nearby road construction is done"
The staff is very friendly and hotel is convenient to Fort Worth's places to visit. Unfortunately, there was a lot of road construction during our visit so getting in and out of the hotel was really difficult...
2 night romance trip May 2, 2014
Jim V
"Friendly Staff and good breakfast"
The quality of the hotel is good for the money. The Front desk is very friendly and attentive to our needs. Love the continental breakfast, better than the most other places. Good place to stay
3 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Wonderful Stay!"
From the beginning of our stay until the end, we had an excellent experience. The hotel staff was amazing as far as customer service is concerned. The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was delicious! I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"very very professional people"
Excellent. The hotels staff were very helpful in directing me on local community events.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
excellent hotel
"Nice hotel construction terrible in the area"
Excellent at the Hampton Inn. Friendly staff, continental breakfast was excellent. My only complaint was the guests above us were loud and stomping the floors above us....
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
1st NY Trip
"Great place to stay!"
The room was a little small, but other then that everything was great! Would stay again!
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2014
"Nice location and staff"
Our first night, we arrived very late and hotel full. I booked a month earlier and was given a dud room with a very funky smell. The next morning the front desk attendant moved us to a better room overall. The A/C unit didn't work correctly and kept cutting in and out, making our sleep hard as we kept hearing outside noises when the A/C was off and then startling us when it started up again. Overall the hotel is nice and I think we just got them on a really busy weekend.
3 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Chuck N.
"Pros and Cons, overall not too bad"
Stayed here for our visit to the Stockyards, it was quite a distance away but the hotel shuttle helped, WHEN we could get it. It was scheduled to pick us up from Billy Bob's but the driver didn't show and we had to take a cab which cost us $25 each trip. The hotel was very nice and clean. Some of the staff were very friendly and helpful while others were not as helpful and customer service oriented. The other main problem we had was that we had asked to pay in cash and our card was charged anyway prior to checkout time. When I asked to have this corrected, I was informed that funds would be held for 2-3 days before being returned to my account. I opted not to correct the situation as a result.
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2014
"very kind and compassionate staff"
Our stay was under very trying and sad circumstances and the staff was very caring and gentle. I appreciated the hug i got every morning from Mona Kirk and that she alerted the staff to not ask if we'd had a nice day each evening when we returned to the hotel. We were also surprised to find a condolences card and gift bag of shampoos and some treats. As seniors it was nice to see young people being so caring and thoughtful. They were also kind in helping us navigate around the construction nightmare as we don't have a smart phone and the rental car did not have a GPS! jill Bodley Hampton Inn at Fossil Creek, Ft Worth , TX from Feb 8th to the 15th/2014
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Nice place, inconvenient area"
The hotel itself was nice and its staff friendly and attentive. The area, however, made access extremely difficult due to highway construction, horrible planning, navigation routing and traffic control - the fault of TxDOT and the city of Fort Worth, not the hotel - and the location of the facility itself. Presumably, this will improve once the roadway is sorted out, but from the way things look right now that will not be anytime soon. The listing we booked off of described it as being convenient to the venue we were attending. Wrong.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Very nice...great breakfast Wonderful Pillows. Great mattress. ......
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
Greg
"nice hotel, very clean"
staff was very nice. everything appeared to be new. complimentary breakfast was good
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Very friendly and competent staff. Comfortable bed. Very clean. Breakfast was a good variety and tasty. Missed having an ice machine on the floor. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Pat
"It's good, even with the construction."
The hotel itself was great. But the road construction was unbelievable. Navigating through it was near to impossible. Even though there was a lot of choice on the breakfast, there was no taste to any of it. Even the cereal had warm milk. Yuck. Even with all of that, I would definitely return. A little bit of extra time to get to and from and buying breakfast at McDonald's is worth a clean, comfortable bed.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"WINTER HOLIDAY TRIP"
THE HOTEL WAS FINE FOR OUR EXTENDED STAY OVER THE HOLIDAY.
6 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"fort worth fun"
Very nice clean hotel. The staff was knowledgeable of area and very friendly
3 night trip Dec 19, 2013
The hotel is out of the way so it was fairly deserted and the rates are a bit high considering the location. The hot tub and pool were nice, but the beds are uncomfortable and the pillows are a bit small (bring your own). The staff was very friendly and helpful and the hotel was quite clean.
3 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2013
holidayTraveler
"Best Hotel Stay Ever, bar none!"
We had 5 families staying at the Hotel & we are all very satisfied! The staff was wonderful, kind & patient & quick to remedy a situation that came up. Comfortable beds, big rooms, & a nice selection of snack items kept everyone in our group, from 2 to 72, happy! Thanks for a fantastic time! Will stay again!
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Paige
"Great location, close to rodeo!"
I am a Rhode Islander vacationing in Texas. This was a great hotel for complete comfort after long adventurous days! I stayed in a different Hampton inn every night. Overall they had a great consistency, very cleanly, and super comfortable. Totally recommend!
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
The staff was great. Also the pool is very clean and the rooms. Breakfast was also delicious.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013