All hotels in Sugar Land, Texas, United States of America
722 Bonaventure Way, Sugar Land, TX, 77478, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. The staff were very friendly and professional. Breakfast was a little pricey. I will definitely recommend this to anyone.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
chris
Great; wish they had a bathtub, only a shower
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Arrived at 3:20pm and room we reserved on Thursday night with 2 queen beds was not ready. I explained to the lady that we were in a hurry because we had to get to a wedding. But she continued to talk slow and kept telling us over and over that the room with 2 queen beds was not ready and would not be for about 30 minutes. I got furstrated because she just wouldn't tell me what she did have available. Finally she said she was "trying to be nice and upgrade us to a junior suite". So we just took the suite and went to get ready. I called the front desk to talk to the manager, but she said he was not there. I left him a message about our bad experience. About 20 minutes later i went downstairs and the lady said they would have a room with 2 queens available in 20 minutes or so and we could switch then if we like. I said ok and she called us and brought the keys to the new room to us. I was glad she made it right, but the only reason I thought she did it for was because I called to talk to the manager. And by the way, the manager never called me back and has not yet. The beds were rock hard and we did not sleep much at all. Why are the beds at the HGI in the Galleria area very soft, but the beds at this one rock hard? They should all be the same if it's the same hotel. I will never stay at another HGI.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
tom
"Wonderful place to stay"
We had a wedding in Galveston to attend, but nice rooms there were over $150 a night so we decided to stay a little over an hour away for two nights for less than it would have cost us for one night in Galveston. The hotel was awesome. No complaints. The hotel is in a nice part of Sugar Land (safe neighborhood), close access to Hwy 6 and 59/69, lots of nice restaurants nearby. The staff was very polite. We had an issue with one of our key cards not working right and the staff fixed it up right away. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Great facility and location."
Great hotel for for visit to Sugar Land. I would come back again.
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Family reunion stay"
We had a get together in a suite plus added rooms. We were really disappointed that no sort of breakfast was provided(included in our room fee) Our stay was a great one otherwise.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Exceeded my expectation"
I would have rated this hotel 5* if it was not for the fact that we were woken up early by the guests in the next room. Not that they were loud or obnoxious but the rooms are very poorly insulated. We stayed in room 612. Convenient location. Clean room. Comfortable beds. Efficient staff. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
It was great!!! The guest next door was extremely loud had to call down to the front for someone to send somebody to talk to them. Besides that two thumbs up
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Brittany
"Short notice satisfaction"
The front desk folks were nice and accommodating working around a mess up with a online reservation. They got us in a room and took care of everything.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Our stay was very pleasant and the hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Another stay in Sugar Land"
We've stayed at this hotel a number of times. It is usually very good, but this time we had a few inconveniences. Overall good stay, friendly staff and good breakfast!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"a great stay!"
I booked three rooms here for a few days of a family vacation. The staff was nice, all of the rooms were clean and well maintained, and the area was great. I have no complaints. I would definitely use this hotel again :).
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
andromeda
"VERY GOOD OVERALL STAY!"
I thought I had reviewed this already, but I guess not. I definitely recommend. Yes, it is a little out of the way, but obviously if you are staying in this area, I'm sure is because is close to where YOU need to be, I on the other hand, selected it because I got a good weekend rate but I did enjoy the hotel anyway. What's not to like; fairly new-ish hotel, pleasant setting the room was quite lovely, except....the a/c wasn't working quite right. Mind you this was during the month of Feb maybe March I believe and so it was cool outside and maybe this being Houston, the a/c's are more oriented towards giving cold air, because that's kind of what happened, I was trying to get some warm air because I was cold (and had a cold) and the wall thermostat wasn't quite doing the job, I would assume is much better now when its decidedly hot and it can happily give you cold air! But again, room was nice and I like to give special mention to a very young lady at the front counter, I believe she might've been from Indian descent and she made a great impression because she was perfectly lovely and at the same time was knowledgeable and resourceful enough to handle various situations which were observed with my own check in and then when I was ready to check out there were two ladies in front of me that had issues and she handled both in a very thorough and professional manner.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"nice hotel, great waffles"
The staff is great and the waffles are excellent. The room refrigerator is really more of a cooler. It kept drinks cold but I wouldn't trust anything perishable to it. I filled the ice bucket and stuck it in there and it helped, but still felt more like an in room cooler than a refrigerator.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Baseball tournament"
Very convenient to everything we wanted to go to. Attended the Southland Conference Baseball tournament in Sugarland. M
4 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Phillip J
"woohoo!"
Great!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Deirdre
"Houston trip"
Overall great hotel other then There was few hair in bed and bathroom that I saw Plus bed's were too soft Felt like a water bed and gave me backache.
4 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Good hotel"
Floor was a little sticky and room was humid. It cleared up once we turned up the A/C. Service was great and employees are polite. Easy check-in/out process. Will stay again!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Mohammed
Two college baseball teams were staying in our floor and were very loud noisy all night, could not sleep
Other trip May 11, 2015
Martin
"Very nice stay for the rate!"
Would have only been better if breakfast was served.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great property"
The hotel was very accommodating
3 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"a"
Carpet was wet. Otherwise great
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Relaxing"
Hotel was very nice. Check in was easy check out even easier. Pool are was nice. Rooms were very clean and everyone was helpful. Room service was very fast and tasty.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
zeeann
"Strong smell"
They were renovating a few rooms on our floor and I can only imagine that is the reason it smelled like formaldehyde. Otherwise it was pretty standard for a Hilton Garden Inn.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Sweet time in Sugar Land"
Really enjoyed this hotel and all of the nearby amenities...and the staff and breakfast were great! Will definitely return.
3 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Greatest Houston location!"
Great saff , fast check in and out, clean, easy access to highway/freeway.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"satisfied"
We had a great two day stay. The refrigerator didn't work when we got there but the staff was quick to get it fixed. We would stay again.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Erica
"trust"
Great people. Amazing caring and compassionate
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Hilton Garden Stay"
Overall Hotel was clean and quiet. WIFI was very slow. Breakfast was a little pricey.
4 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice Hotel in Sugarland"
Midweek stay, staff was wonderful! Location perfect - Amenities not so good.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
43 yr old male
Hotel staff was excellent
8 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Girl's Weekend"
Very nice and comfortable hotel. Has to deal with a slow basin drain but only a minor irritation. Breakfast was good. Did not mind paying.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Glo Mo
"Very nice"
Very clean establishment, very helpful and friendly staff, nice variety of amenities
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"great hotel"
Hotel and staff was very good. Prime location. Will definitely come back and tell friends about hotel and hotel.com
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"good"
my room's air conditioner doesn't work well, making a loud noise.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
yi
"Nice clean hotel. I felt very comfortable."
Very restful and quiet hiatus which we needed. Room size good.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
barb
Loved Loved Loved my stay the room was absolutely Lovely.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
It's was great. The staff made sure everything we needed was taken care of.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"nice"
Good
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
michael
"Family trip"
It was an awesome hotel and very clean. It just didn't have enough water pressure in the shower and no hot water.....
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Vivian
"Wonderful!"
Stayed here a couple of times now and they always meet or exceed my expectations!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"NICE PLACE"
The rooms were really nice. The whole experience was good. only problem was. They didn't have our room ready and we didn't get there until 5:00 p.m.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Denith
"Loved it"
Loved the workout facility and pool. Close to lots of stores and restaurants. Would definitely stay here again. Staff very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"I recommend this hotel to everyone!"
It was a very nice hotel. It was clean and the staff was very nice. The only complaint I had was that the lady that cleans the rooms were knocking on our door at 10am while we were still sleeping and check out time wasn't until noon. Overall i highly recommend this hotel. It was a nice neighborhood with a lot of food options around also.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Lydia
"Comfortable and Awesome service"
Awesome place! Love the room service! Every time I've gone the beds have been clean, the bathroom is clean, and I've had no problems with the A/C. Oh and they have HBO... Enough said. Ordered me a steak, flipped on HBO, and slept in comfort afterwards. A+ hotel. Btw: I got a good deal in Hotels.com ($53 a night).
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
"Hilton"
It was nice
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
chad
"Going to stay in the future"
Service was excellent. Enjoyed my stay
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Great Hilton experience, like usual!"
Great stay as always in a Hilton Garden Inn-- although, I guess there are still smoking rooms in these hotels in Texas (something we aren't used to in NYC anymore) so you could smell some of the smoke coming from the smoking rooms. However, you couldn't smell it once you got into our room.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Quiet guy"
The hotel was quiet and conducive to good sleep however the bed was not. It's swayed downward in the middle
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
steve
"Totally Satisfied"
My stay was agreeable, enjoyable, and peaceful
4 night business trip Mar 13, 2015