All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
2003 East Service Road, Junction I55 an I40, Exit 279A, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Overnight was all right.."
Nice enough hotel for the money. No problems with the neighborhood. Staff was nice and the room was clean. I was just passing through and only stayed about 8 hours. It was a decent place to sleep and shower.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2015
Anthony
"Just traveling through"
We booked the room based on an occupancy of 5. The room only had 2 double beds, no sofa bed or futon to use as an additional bed. Also only had 3 batch towels and we were only able to secure 1 more from the front desk. The hotel is not located in the nicest part of town but we did not know that before stopping there. Fortunately we did not have any trouble. Despite the minor issues noted, the staff was friendly. The continental breakfast was worth skipping. I guess the price was right so we got what we paid for.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Alright but needs work in some of the rooms to much money for a room.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
The staff seemed to talk more than help the patrons. Upon entering, the desk lady was sarcastic about us staying there, until she checked her computer. Not professional
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Jill
Sink was stopped up. Coffee pot broken. Bed was clean but not made very well. Service was average. When told of problems, all they would say was Sorry.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Roy
"NO!"
Our room's door was open upon arrival. The air conditioner dripped constantly, causing a puddle on the carpet which made the room smell horrendous. The bathroom was very dark and extremely disgusting. This place used to be a motel, they just walled up the outside, placed a silver door in the hallway and taped up a sign that the "elevator" doesn't work. The lobby is nice enough. However, we didn't sleep/shower in the lobby - seriously consider staying elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Nice clean room, Will stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Dianna
"Juneteenth"
Good rest
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Adria
"Happy with my stay"
Good stay, the beds sleep well and clean,
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Tara
"Nah ... unless you are on a budget."
Expensive for what you get - then again the entire Memphis area seems to be pricey. Room was so so, dark, dated, and smelled of paint thinner (hotel is being renovated which is needed). Ok for an overnight while on the road but not a place you feel like hanging out for a few days. Right off the interstate, lots of road construction going on. Not a great neighborhood but we didn't feel unsafe.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"a hairy mess"
Hair all over the room room service extremely loud while sleeping
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Tara
Rooms was very clean. I would stay there again. The distance to downtown Memphis was only a few minutes away. Front desk staff was very friendly, nice and very informative.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"WOW!!!!"
THIS WAS A WEEKEND GETAWAY TO MEET FRIENDS ON BEALE ST AND AT THE TIME I BOOKED THE ROOM ONLINE, THERE WAS NO MENTION THAT THE HOTEL WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. WHEN WE ARRIVED, WE THOUGHT THE HOTEL WAS CLOSED FOR BUSINESS. WE SAW WORK PERMITS IN THE WINDOWS AND THERE WERE HARDLY ANY CARS IN THE PARKING LOT. WE HAD TO WALK AROUND PAINT BUCKETS, DROP CLOTHS, THE ELEVATOR WAS OUT, AND THE WALLS STILL HAD FRESH WET PAINT ON THEM.THE PAINT FUMES WAS SO STRONG THAT WE COULD NOT BARE IT. WE HAD TO LEAVE FOR A FEW HOURS TO LET THE SMELL DIE DOWN. THE HOTEL STAFF DIDN'T EVEN MENTION THIS TO US WHEN WE ARRIVED. HOPEFULLY WHEN ALL OF THE UPDATES ARE COMPLETE, IT WON'T BE SO BAD.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Theresa
"Helpful service"
Property under renovation, dust everywhere. Had to change rooms twice. Adequate...eventually. Manager was very nice, understanding and accommodating. Quiet room, slept well.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Kenneth
"Could be better."
Hotel is undergoing renovation now. So, on our wing, there was lot of drywall dust. My son tried to call me at the hotel, but they would not connect his call to our room. Some silly policy they have. Some stain on bed sheet.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Experience was OK..Would stay again if I had too..Room was clean and Breakfast was great! Staff was nice
Other trip May 3, 2015
"very good quality for price! super service!"
very good and helpful staff members! very good breakfast! the neighborhood is a bit too noisy, but we can't hear it from the room.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
EMMANUEL
"Stay at Ramada"
Everything was great. All equipment in workout room was broken. Other than that excellent & would stay there again!
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"OK, but..."
No real issues. Two concerns. No dining nearby. Security in a semi secluded area.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Not a perfect experience but not horrible"
my friends and I decided to come to Memphis to do some sightseeing we chose West Memphis Ramada due to its location the main thing that I would say would be a negative for this hotel is that there were non working elevatorand in my room the shower or bathtub water nozzle was broken and no maintenance person on duty. We were unable to take a shower on our first night. We were offered to switch room but we opted to wait until the morning Some of personnel was very nice . Mary was exceptional .I think if management would put more money in renovation and restoration especially with the bedding this hotel would move up to be a 4 or 5 star establishment
3 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Pamela
"hotel review"
Was very happy with the hotel but did have a hard trying to get to it because of roads being in repair.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"stay by Boyd"
Not very good (BAD)
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Earnest
"just passin through"
We needed an affordable place to stay on our way back from vacation. The hotel fit the bill. Room was fine. Service and breakfast was fine as well. A good room for the rate.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
david
My stay was good and the bed was comfortable. The quality of service was good as well.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Decent hotel for the money"
For our purpose, this was a decent hotel. Bathroom was kind of small, but other than that, pretty pleased. Could tell it was dated, though.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Convenient and Comfortable"
We had a quiet room toward the back of the motel. It was a good-sized room in acceptable condition. I was pleased that it had a lounge chair so that I could recline somewhere other than on the bed. The room was clean but in need of some updating. It was in a convenient location and met our needs. The staff was friendly, the wi-fi worked well, and breakfast was available.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Beth
"Would recommend it."
Great hotel for the price. Hotel and room seemed very clean and updated. Friendly and competent staff. Mary the breakfast server was very friendly and welcoming. We would stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great place to stay for a night"
Great pillows. Nice and clen
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Need new beds"
Horrible bed! queen size that sunk in the middle! Both of us didn't sleep well and had back aches!
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"Ramada Inn Memphis We"
Very nice hotel - excellent staff, facilities, great location - easy access off and on freeway.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nice!"
We had a nice stay!
1 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
Perry
"Scary Stay"
The pictures on the website was nicer than the actual hotel. I was a little scared to stay here but I had no other choice. I had already paid for the room online. The room felt like a trashy hotel. I didn't want to sleep in the bed because I didn't know if it was clean. I didn't want to leave my personal items out. Front desk was very friendly but the hotel itself felt trashy.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Emilie
Very friendly staff, good breakfast with biscuits and gravy and waffles, easy to get to. Room was comfy enough. Stayed there coming into town, and liked it enough I stayed there again leaving town. Only drawback was slim pickings for dinner restaurants in the area.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
daniel
"In and out stay"
Maid came early to clean the room and was requested to return later. No one ever came back to service the room.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"West Memphis Stay"
Good value. Room was good but it was a queen bed and we're used to a king. Service personnel were awesome.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"My review"
It was comfortable and easy access.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice staff but the facilities need a remodel"
I’ve stayed at this hotel every year for 5 years since it’s almost halfway to visit family. The staff has always been extremely nice but the hotel just seems to be deteriorating. The facilities haven’t changed much over the years and the fixtures and rooms are really starting to age. If you are on a budget then this hotel will do the job, but if you can spend a few more bucks it might be worth it to do so.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice stay."
Everyone was helpful, friendly, welcoming and competent. The room was nice clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Room cleanliness and comfort"
I killed a young roach when entering the room and turning the light on. The roach was crawling across the top of the night standing next to the bed. If this was a young roach, this suggest that there's mature roaches around. I had to spray air fresher to lighten the stale oder of the room. The face bowl had a slow drain, almost to the point of being clogged. The cleaning staff of the hotel had to know this being that they clean the rooms after each use. My stay was on "Thanksgiving Day" and it appeared that the hotel may have been 1/3 to 1/2 full. But, I was given proabably one of the least desireable rooms. I felt it was a horrible accommadation (room).
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Not important
"poor"
The bed matress was sagging.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Earl
We were on a three day road trip just looking for an overnight stop. NothinNo thin wrongwrong with this Ramada but avoid west memphis. Roads are confusing and there is no where to eat but fast food.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Bridget
"A great budget hotel to use to visit Memphis from."
We couldn't fault this hotel it was excellent. All the staff were very helpful. 10/10
UK tourist
"bad breakfast experience"
It was tough to get through the const.the evening clerk was awesome the room was clean.the early morning girls at breakfast were completely awful. They were totally loud obnoxious and rude by the way of 6 a.m. talking of their night before excursions. That was behind the wall as they were getting breakfast prepared. It was not ready at 6.then we came back later and they were sitting in the dining area with their phones turned all the way up to some garbage on the Web. They were carrying on to the point i said could yall please hush were trying to have breakfast here. They will know who your talking about when you ask them. We will not be returning and we travel often.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Vickie
"Neighborhood a little iffy"
The hotel was a good price and had a decent rating. However, the neighborhood didn't feel super safe. While picking up our dinner through drive thru the kid was obviously taking inventory of our car. The room was ok. Beds nice. Bathroom a bit grungy. No fan and some mildew. All in all I would drive out to Cordova and get a room there.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Was hard to get to due to road construction. Had superior service from the morning desk clerk Mandy. Rooms are dated.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Judy
"Exceeded expectations!"
I didn't have high expectations of this hotel but we were pleasantly surprised by the clean and updated rooms. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"I love it there.."
I love the Ramada West Memphis! It exceeded my expectation.. Clean place! Service is great! Friendly and helpful staff! Nice and clean room! No nasty or old dewy smell or smell of smoke. Very accomodating. I got more than I paid for. Paid $85 plus tax = $102, for a room good for 4 people with free buffet intercontinental breakfast for an overnight stay. Free and a lot of parking and free wifi access. The room has a/c and heater, tv with cable, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron, blow dryer, and hot and cold water with tub. They're really amazing. It's close to the freeway but it was quiet there, we can't hear the traffic noise at all. I would definitely go back there and stay if I'll be travelling that area again. And I would definitely recommend the place. My only problem is the location at this time since it's near the freeway and there is construction going on right now on the freeway which made it a little bit harder to access, because you have to make some detours to get to the place. But other than that I don't have any complains at all about the Ramada West Memphis.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Pacutevan
"Right off the interstate"
The service was fine, but wasn't very impressed with the "continental breakfast". It wasn't much more than some biscuits and gravy that was run through a microwave.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Tony
"Unfriendly."
The facility was adequate but the staff was unfriendly. Nothing special.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014