All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
2003 East Service Road, Junction I55 an I40, Exit 279A, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Very close and convenient!"
The hotel was very close to interstate 40 in West Memphis, AR.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Andy
"Sad"
The hotel was hard to get to, the room furnishings were old and battered, there was something on the television screen which appeared to be nasty.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Memphis visit."
Not at all satisfied. Would not stay there again nor recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Donald White
"would stay again"
Although,i have stayed there plenty of times each time it seems to get better and better, very clean room , quiet and convinced to downtown Memphis. I would recommend it to anyone
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
andrea g
"8-18-2014"
Rooms are smaller than some motels. Nicely renovated motel. A lot of road construction around motel at of 8-18-2014...which of course is not the motels fault however be prepared for some minor issues dealing with road construction along that stretch . Even though located in West Memphis Arkansas it is relatively close to Graceland and Beale Street or downtown Memphis.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"godd family stopover"
very convenient along highway and exactly what we wanted--a clean, simple room for a one night stay while visiting family in Memphis. Hotel location was safe but don't venture off of service road very far because residential areas are awful. We have stayed 4-5 times with success and will stay again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
joe
"close to Downtown/Beale street"
The room was clean and spacious. The housekeeping staff were polite and did their jobs well. Front desk staff were professional except for one, she was abrasive at times. Breakfast was good, although the person maintaining the breakfast was sitting down eating and drinking coffee and I had to ask a few times to refill the breakfast line. I don't believe staff should be eating while patrons are eating.
5 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Don
"15 minutes from Down Town Memphis"
Room was clean and secure. House keeping was great and front desk staff were friendly except one. She was RUDE. Breakfast was good but on one day staff was eating breakfast with guest and had to ask to refill breakfast items. Overall a B+
5 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Don
"Very friendly staff."
The evening employee took a bit of time to get us checked in, but we were accomodated very well. We had no trouble with late check in. Breakfast was wonderful. The morning staff were very friendly and helpful. The lady at the front desk even offered discount coupons for Graceland once she heard us discussing our plan to visit there that day.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
I wouldn't stay there again. The wiring in the room must have been bad. The breaker continually kicked the hair dryer off and would have to reset it. Also, the bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. On the plus side, the hotel staff was incredibly friendly!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Not good"
The room smelled musty and the carpet was damp. It actually stuck to my feet.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"1st time in Memphis."
Average room, uncomfortable bed, indifferent staff, very hard to get to with current construction (not the fault of the hotel, but a warning on the website w/h/b appreciated.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Bernadette
The hotel was fine - clean, room smelled good, comfy bed. Breakfast was okay, and coffee was foldgers, which was also just okay. Overall, it was a good hotel for an overnight stay, and a great location if you are traveling on I40 West and heading to Little Rock and beyond. Gets you past Memphis and all the morning traffic!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Don't Expect Much"
Tolerable if you just need a cheap place to crash for a few hours while on the road. I wouldn't stay here as part of a vacation or business trip.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Close to Memphis"
Room was comfortable and clean with a pleasing decor. Some problem with check-in regarding a smoking vs a non-smoking room, but was worked out for the non-smoking room.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Ramada West Memphis"
Room was good and they had a roll-away available for our 5th person. The staff was very friendly and helpful too. The pool could have been cleaner, had some algae build up. Neighborhood kind of sketchy and with lots of construction it is difficult to get around.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great place for a pit stop"
This was a good hotel stay. There was a lot of light in the hotel room, mostly from the huge gap between the door and the floor. Also the check out time is for 11. We got a very rude knock on our door from housekeeping, we told her we were still sleeping and she told us "no, check the time!" So I promptly called the front desk and it was handled quickly by the head housekeeper. But that's about all I could gripe about.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Had enjoyable time visiting West Memphis Ar. looking forward to visiting again, soon.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Good enough for an overnight stay"
We stayed here for about 8 hours in the middle of a long road trip. It was ok. I hate outdoor motels and it was clearly a renovated outdoor access motel. The bed was comfortable enough. The service was good though.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Sierra
"Just passing through ..."
Hotel was in a 'not so great' part of town to say the least. Five people in our party. During reservations, asked for a roll-away bed. Check in was okay except there was no roll-away bed on the first floor so they had to move us to the 2nd floor. No problem UNTIL we realize there's no elevator. So we carry all our baggage upstairs - coolers, luggage, etc. Arrived in the room, niece used the restroom - came out and she was disgusted. There was a used wash cloth hanging on the shower curtain rack. GROSS!!!!! Room had 2 towels/2 wash cloths. We called front desk to ask for extras. No extras - won't have any until much later in the evening. Hard to get ready to go out for the evening with no clean towels ... we managed.... For the price we paid, I would have chosen a hotel with MUCH higher star ratings.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Captain Morgan
"Nice hotel close to Memphis, TN"
Large outside neighborhood kids gang using the pool when our grandson was swimming by himself. I told front desk and the manager was called. He immediately came and stopped the kids and called the police and they were removed by the police.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
The beds were comfortable but small. I was expecting a more spacious room. Overall experience was average, the clerk had a very poor demeanor when we first checked in. Definitely not a welcoming personality for the front desk, but besides experiencing her "dry" personality, we were satisfied with our stay. Just a little pricy for such a small and basic room.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
B.Brownlee
"Wonderful customer service"
We booked on Hotel. com and when we got there, construction was going on in the area. Once we got behind the doors of the hotel, we were in heaven. The place was very clean, staff was so pleasant, the rooms were gorgeous and the amenities are plentiful (especially the free continental breakfast). My favorite staff person was a woman named, Mary. We met her preparing the breakfast every morning. She knew everything the hotel and surrounding area. I'll have no problem staying again.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Ron Glenn
"relaxing"
Great 2 night stay!
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
James Pearson
"very nice"
well kept up ijn9indi0vm-rogmb-oeytmbi9ertnvjporwtmvpi53bnpiotrm vpirwtn;v;eryljmb043whjco4w'tmv05wobi'nv0s
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Good for short stay"
I think it is an older hotel that has been remodeled. you can tell the doors used to open to the outside but there is now a hallway built around them. There is no elevator, so some people may have difficulty getting to and from the second floor rooms.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"good hotel"
good hotel and service.The only bad thing was the construction going on at the time.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
juan
"Good spot for the price"
Hotel was ok. Moderate price off the highway with construction that made it a little challenging to reach. Nothing much around the hotel. Breakfast was good eggs toast cereal milk coffee juice. No meats. Property is in fair condition. Good deal for the price.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
mgee
"nice place"
the hotel was very nice, the staff were super and very friendly and accommodating. The location was a pain due to all the freeway construction in the area, but we were able to get around fine.
3 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Shirley
"Nice hotel convenient to Memphis"
Hotel was nice and convenient for frequent trips to Memphis convention center. Road construction was a difficulty but the staff was very helpful on how to get around it.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Friendly & very helpful staff"
Room was clean and good for what we needed, just a place to spend one night on our way to Florida. Staff was very friendly, made sure we had everything we wanted for breakfast and helped us fill our cooler with ice before getting back on the road. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"right off I30 ...."
OK, hotel. they have nicely enclosed the "outside" entrances so that you access the room from an inside hall. Room was adequate -- excellent shower, a collection of basic toiletries, very good bed. Furnishing were a bit worn but that is OK. Older building which they have upgraded best they could.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Diana
"Not worth staying there"
This hotel was marginal. Our "queen" bed sure looked like a full size. Hotel cleaning staff all sitting in the break area when I went to get my towels. None of them even moving to start folding.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
A
"Overnight Stay"
This is my 3rd stay at Ramada West Memphis. I love the area because it is close to what I want to do. There is construction in the area but it did not impact my travels in and out of the hotel. The hotel was clean, friendly staff, and breakfast was pretty good. Kudos to the new management and staff, I hope it continues to get better. I plan to stay again in November 2014.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Debbie
"Staff"
When we arrived the staff was sitting outside at the front door smoking and smoke surrounded the entrance. The hotel should be aware of the initial perception it presents. In addition, the hotel is very difficult to get to from the exit.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
tryagain47
"Bad hotel experience"
Room did not have a refrigerator nor microwave n tub was stop up
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
It was ok I got there early and the room was not ready I gave them my cell no. and waited in the car for them to get the room ready, I waited 2hrs. and didnt get a call, so I had to keep walking back and forth to the car.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Nice motel in the vicinity"
Motel is located in the area where legal family issues required my attendance. Further trips in the future will be necessary and this motel will be contacted for reservations. Unfortunately the ability to book in advance is not always available due to unexpected issues arising with no notice.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Harv
The hotel was fine. Clean, decent breakfast variety, quiet. Being from out of state, we had problems finding it initially. The location was okay however a bit further from Memphis than we anticipated. It wasn't a big problem, we planned our excursions accordingly.
3 night family trip May 25, 2014
Terry
"nice hotel"
Hotel was very clean and comfortable. Morning staff was very helpful and friendly, but evening staff could have been more friendly.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Debbie
"awful"
The advertising of the hotel is totally different from what I got it was terrible the beds were full size when they were advertised as queen the room had water stains on the ceiling the tv was out dated
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
"Old outdated"
The room was in need of repair and a "good" cleaning there was urine on the back of the toilet seat and a curly hair in the bed. I hope I escaped without catching something
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Rich
"Abour 10 min or less from beale street."
Overall it was nice place but the rooms need to be updated.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Nightmare construction"
Very difficult to get in and out due to I-40 construction. Forget about following GPS instructions. Just get off at a major crossing before or after where you can and follow "recalculated" instructions. Beware of the slum behind the business strip along the road. We went through there the first time and had to dodge roaming teens in the middle of the road and piled trash bags overflowing the curb. This zone does not reach the interstate strip however, and the hotel was OK once we got there. Staff were very friently.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Nice hotel right off the interstate and easy to ge"
We enjoyed our stay and the staff was very helpful.
Other trip May 14, 2014
good hotel
"amazing hotel for one night"
The stay was great. We were driving cross country and needed a good nights rest and a good breakfast. The bed was so comfortable and the room was clean and smelled fresh and clean. Then we wake up in the morning and the breakfast was the best I have had a hotel. The woman that makes the breakfast is so nice and friendly and makes sure you have everything you need. She makes amazing biscuits and gravy and everything was well stocked with a good variety of food. If you are driving through or spending a few nights you should stay here. It is a great price for all the wonderful service and nice rooms.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Whitney
"RAMADA INN West Memphis"
I may have expected more than was available was very disappointed in the décor and appearance if the room. It serves well as a transition Hotel for one night but would not want to stay much longer. Staff seemed very pleasant and the cook was very nice although the breakfast was not what I normally expect even though it is continental.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"grt for the price"
It's an okay hotel. It's not updated but it was very clean.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
TC
"Nice place to stay"
Stayed here every time I come to Memphis because of rate to quality/convenience ratio. Maybe I have been spoiled by nicer hotels at other locations for similar rates but I am this hotel is losing its appeal. The outdoor pool was green and the room seemed to be less appealing than it was in the past. Still a good place to stay for the rate and location.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
"Descent Stay"
The hotel wasn't top notch but comfortable for what we were looking for. I was able to rest very well on the bed. It was a small and the bathroom was a little cramped, but ok for the temporary stay. Overall, it was good.
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2014