All hotels in Barnstable, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3660 Main Street, Barnstable, MA, 02630, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.9
"Honeymoon!"
Pat and Vince were amazing and the avcomodations were great! Loved the Ashley suite and all the features of the room - especially the fireplace and the jetted tub!
5 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Lauren
"Lovely Place"
Very lovely inn. The innkeepers were very nice and breakfasts were delicious.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Beautiful Place"
I bought my parents a weekend stay here for my father's 75th birthday. He just emailed me and said the place exceeded expectations and the owners of the property were delightful. They absolutely loved it and will definitely go back again.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Doug Stephenson
"Home away from home"
Vince and Pat were delightful. They gave us great advice about where to see and where to go. The breakfast was delicious. We definitely recommend Ashley Manor.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Francisco & Liz
"Treated Like Royalty"
My wife and I chose Ashley Manor to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Pat and Vince made it a very special occasion. Their breakfasts were better than upscale restaurant quality. The accommodations were so comfortable. They went above and beyond to see that our stay was perfect. If we return to the Cape, we will definitely stay at Ashley Manor!
3 night romance trip May 26, 2014
"Beautiful place to stay on the cape!"
Spent Memorial Day weekend at Ashley Manor, best decision! Wonderful property, great service, historic feel, and excellent home made breakfast! We already booked our next visit! It's the only place we want to stay on the cape!
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"Honeymoon"
We came to cape cod for our honeymoon, we greatly enjoyed our stay here it was kept up very well very clean, excellent owners & great breakfast!! Will be going back for sure!!
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"A Great Place for Couples"
We completely enjoyed our late September visit to the Cape and loved staying at Ashley Manor, a B&B located right in the the middle. We were able to explore in all directions from this home base. The Inn is impeccable and our second floor room, Phinney's Terrace had a lovely little deck outside. There were lovely common spaces downstairs so you can relax in the evening after a day's outing and not feel you had to stay in your bedroom. The owners were just wonderful and had menus for the nearer restaurants, umbrellas available just in case and local maps - so thoughtful! And then to top it all off were the 3-course breakfasts fit for a king. A great place for couples!
Romance trip Oct 1, 2012

"Friendly, great service"
Enjoyed it enormously. Food was imaginative and carefully prepared. Much individual help provided, eg travel, places of interest. Friendly atmosphere throughout our stay.
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
"Wonderful Historic B&B with Truly Warm Hosts"
We had a marvellous 3 night stay at Ashley Manor, where Pat and Vince welcomed us with warm and authentic hospitality. The accommodation was characterful, spacious and very well appointed, and the breakfasts were excellent. Highly recommended.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
PT
"Fantastic B&B!"
Ashley Manor is the epitome of what a B&B should be. The room was comfortable and clean and the innkeepers, Pat and Vince, were fantastic hosts. The common areas of the house are lovely. Breakfast was superb each day. Ashley Manor is located in Barnstable village, which is very picturesque and quiet and has some great walking streets. We will definitely stay here again in the future.
3 night romance trip Oct 13, 2013
Rob G
"Short break in Cape Cod"
Great venue for a shirt break. Charming rooms in a well kept and appointed building. Ashley Manor enjoys a good location.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
DGHB

"Idyl og romantik"
Dejligt sted, god atmosfære og skønne ejere af Inn'en. Vince og Pat, som er ejerne, får en til at føle sig velkommen og forkælet fra første minut på stedet. De er meget servicemindede og altid klar med anbefalinger til udflugter i området. Et must do er hvalsafari:) kæmpe oplevelse
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Anders
DK
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Ashley Manor

"Weekday Geataway"
05/11/15 Anna Maria u
My husband and I enjoyed 3 spectacular nights at The Ashley Manor during April Vacation. We stayed at The Ashley Suite which was absolutely beautiful. As this was our first time on the cape,Vince and Pat were extremely helpful in helping us choose the best activities to participate in and the best places to eat. Breakfast was absolutely delicious everyday. They were very accommodating to my dietary needs. The suite was very clean, spacious, and comfortable. They were extremely friendly and welcoming. I'm looking forward to returning again.
"Great getaway!"
04/25/15 Diane N Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Ashley Manor was a great place to stay. Very clean, spacious, quiet and most of all very comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay. We already inquired about staying there again. Vince and Pat were great host. They gave us great tips on where to go which made our vacation that much better. Food was delicious with great presentation. I would highly recommend staying at Ashley Manor.
"Peaceful winter stay"
01/22/15 cmppgh Putney, Vermont
I just returned from a three-night stay at Ashley Manor. Pat and Vince were warm and welcoming, and took lots of time to tell me about all the things the area had to offer. The breakfasts were delicious and varied, and gave me plenty of fuel for my day's excursions. The historic inn has been beautifully restored. It was very quiet, and the room, which had a gas fireplace (most of the rooms do) was very cozy. I will be back! Thank you, Vince and Pat! Clare
"Perfection in an Inn!!"
01/08/15 Jim B Bryan
Hard to decide where to begin. This was our first trip to Cape Cod and since this was for our anniversary/New Year's, we wanted a cozy, beautiful setting to relax and explore. The Ashley was it. From the second we walked in the door, Vince & Pat made us feel very welcome, sharing with us excellent restaurant suggestions and wonderful ideas for exploring the Cape. The Inn itself is a lovely, very old and well maintained structure. Public areas included gorgeous living room, library (with assortment of cordials) and dining room each with a fireplace. Tennis court, gazebo, well maintained and landscaped yard, and large deck in back for warmer weather. Our room, The King George, was spacious, beautifully decorated, had a great fireplace, large jacuzzi as well as full tub/shower bathroom, lots of storage, hidden passage, and included all the amenities needed for a pampered visit. The bed was relaxing and prepared with lovely linens and extra blankets if needed. Breakfast each morning was fun, delicious, and filling. Vince is talented in the cooking department, and both of these fine innkeepers make certain that everyone started out the day with a full stomach. Vince & Pat hosted an early New Year's Eve wine/snack time around the large living room fireplace for all the guests........lovely added touch! Thank you both for a memorable adventure. Can't wait to visit again.
"Ashley Mannor- honeymoon"
12/17/14 Elise P
My husband and I stayed at Ashley Manor for our winter wedding honeymoon. Being the winter there was obviously less activities to do at the cape. Vince and Pat gave us ideas of places to go, restaurants to try and landmarks we should see. Both Vince and Pat were extremely nice and thoughtful. They thought of everything you could possibly need: from coffee in the suite to umbrellas by the door incase it rained. They also prepared a delicious 3 course breakfast each and every morning. They made our honeymoon romantic and memorable...we have already discussed going back for our 5 year anniversary. We were very pleased.
"Late Fall Get Away"
12/02/14 mattlenny Manchester, New Hampshire
We just returned from a 2 night stay at Ashley Manor. We were looking for a romantic get away after spending Thanksgiving with the families. The 1699 house is amazing. There are a lot of great details that come with any great old home and Ashley Manor does not disappoint. As a history buff, my favorite part was the hidden door in our bedroom on the first floor that actually led to 3rd floor. Their website says that it was used to hide Tories during the Revolutionary War. We have been to many bed and breakfasts over the years and we always look forward to great, full breakfasts. Pat and Vince did a very good job of making sure everyone had plenty of food that was cooked to order. While we were there, we had a couple of vegans and someone with an egg allergy. All were taken care of and left each day with a great breakfast. Overall we were extremely happy with our stay and would highly recommend this to any couple looking for a quiet retreat.
"Belated Anniversary"
11/16/14 David F Portsmouth, Rhode Island
We just returned from a two night stay at Ashley Manor (NOV 14 and 15), and loved every minute. Vince and Pat, the innkeepers, are friendly, helpful, and genuinely wonderful. Vince excels in the kitchen during breakfast with muffins, creatively arranged fruit, and a final breakfast course that is either savory (quiche), or delightfully sweet, light and airy blueberry pancakes. Pat moved around the dining room, bringing coffee continuously, serving the breakfast items, and offering great advice on places to visit. The Queen Charlotte Suite was comfy and relaxing. We slept well, and relaxed thoroughly. We plan on returning in April for Phinney's Suite to enjoy the outdoor deck. Within minutes we were able to enjoy dinner at the Barnstable Tavern, and Alberto's, both if which offered a value packed prix fixe menu. Less than an hour away, we drove to the National Seashore at Orleans and enjoyed watching the high surf. All in all, a treasure of a weekend. Thanks, Vince and Pat
"Pat & Ken C. Birthday Weekend"
10/31/14 kc2748 North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
This was our second time staying at the Inn and we returned there for a reason. The Inn is quaint, very clean and well kept and very comfortable. Our room was also very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious, with more than enough to eat. Pat & Vince were both very helpful and informative about places to go as well as to eat. They even spent an evening with us over a glass of wine and some friendly conversation. They're two very nice people. We were looking for a nice relaxing weekend in a comfortable setting and that's exactly what we got. It was the next best thing to staying at home. I would highly recommend Ashley Manor as a place to stay. I don't think you'll would be disappointed.
"A wonderful experience at Ashley Manor on the Cape."
10/27/14 Jane G Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
A group of my friends and I recently spent two nights at Ashley Manor and what a lovely experience it was. The rooms are beautifully appointed with nice little extra touches that you don't ordinarily see. Breakfast cooked by Vince was actually a three course love affair with my taste buds! The manicured outdoor spaces are both peaceful and easily accessed. Vince and Pat, the innkeepers, are welcoming and attentive to your every need. Get Vince to give you the history of the Inn. The bed was so comfortable; I awakened feeling great. No negatives at this Inn. I highly recommend Ashley Manor for your next stay on the Cape. Your will enjoy the total experience. Jane G-R
"Janet W"
10/27/14 Janet W Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
Needed to unplug. Rooms were beautiful! Breakfast was fantastic. Pat & Vince were so informative as to what I should do and how to get there. I could not get over how clean the Inn and the surroundings were. The other guest were very respectful of my need for quiet time. I like staying in B&B and I have used AIRBNB as of late. I would highly recommend Ashley Manor in Barnstable, Cape Cod, Ma. Thanks Pat & Vince.