All hotels in Winter Garden, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here14200 Avalon Road, Winter Garden, FL, 34787, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Lots for the kids to do.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
jaltini
A little home away from home. If you wanted to use a kitchen you could. Everything was clean clean clean. The pool was awesome and the service when our A/C wouldn't work was fantastic. Loved this place!!!
3 night family trip May 27, 2014
"Disappointment"
For a beautiful structure and suite designs, interior furnishings were very disappointing. What a shame to use sub-standard furnishings in such a beautiful place. Beds were very uncomfortable to sleep in. Not just one bed, but all! Kitchen was OK except for the stove that needs repair or replacement. Sound insulation leaves a lot to be desired. You hear kids running all day and night. Some moments at night you can even hear adult talking. Carpets are dirty as well as the bedding. You can smell previous guests sweats on pillows . It was disgusting the way the suite was given to us. I really should be asking for my money back!!!
3 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Teresa G
"Nice Resort"
This resort was overall very nice, quiet, and tucked away but very local to disney world attractions. It's only 8 minutes from Magic Kingdom. I reserved a 2 bdrm condo for a very inexpensive price. When I arrived the 2 bdrms where all taken so they put me in a 3 bdrm for the same price. Although it was only me it was very roomy and comfortable. I do have to say, I think they need to update the master bedroom bed. The mattress felt warn and it had a platform bed in it which was a pain in the rear to get out of. The couch and chairs in the living room need replaced they seemed a lil worn also. I did not use the other 2 bedrooms however there was NO TV in them and the TV in the master bedroom was a very small one. For the most part I thought this was a nice resort if you are looking to get away and want the comfort of home cooking or spreading out. The pool was very nice and quiet. I would book this hotel again if the price was right!
5 night trip May 31, 2014
"Palisades has changed"
I was disappointed with my stay at Palisades, I went there when they first opened. Management must have changed hands.
5 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
Erica
"This hotel could be better."
My stay was good until the last night. There was a party in the room above mine and it lasted until about 3am. Which took for me to handle the situation myself by calling the police before it got resolved. The staff just kept promising me that they would take care of it and never did.
Other trip May 19, 2014
This is our second time staying at Palisades and we absolutely love it.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Nice place close to Disney."
We stayed there from April 28 to May 5 And our stay was great!! All of the employees were very courteous and professional. It was only minutes away from Disney World which was nice. The only thing I didn't really like is there were some stains on the carpet and some things need to be upgraded but the rest of the room was very clean and spacious. The kitchen was missing a couple things but we made it work without any problems. We are already planning our next trip back and we will be staying at the Palisades.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Get place for the family"
We stayed 4 night and we felt as if we were staying at our own house it quite clean and have a lot family activities
Other trip May 11, 2014
melissa
"Would stay again"
Everything was great except the bed was very uncomfortable you can feel the springs and it sagged on the sides.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Decent if you have a family or large group."
The resort was ok. The suite was large, 2 bedrooms 2 baths. We enjoyed 2 bath but there was just 2 of us so the 2nd bedroom with 2 twins beds were un needed. We enjoyed the sceen in deck. We were disappointed the rooms did not have WiFi only the 1st floor lobby. My bad I guess I didn't read that part on the description. There is no maid service, which we didn't mind so much as we don't want random people coming in our room when we weren't there, BUT you have to wash your towels and such when you run out. Ok fine, but the apartment size washer and dryer SUCKED! It took over 2 hours to dry 4 towels. The cutlery in the room ( knives etc) were broke when we got there. The scissors were broke as well. At check in you will be suprised with a $40 cleaning fee that isn't advertised. There for I only washed what I needed and left the rest since I had to pay someone to come clean the room after I checked out. The pool was nothing special. The hot tub was ok. The sundries room was bare. The location is close to resturants and attractions. Honestly I probably won't stay again due to the WIFi lack there of. We have ipads, smart phones etc. when winding down we like to surf to web etc on them and not use all our data up. Families who could careless about WiFi this place is perfect for you.
Other trip May 4, 2014
T.
"Easter with family"
Dryer did not work bed uncomfortable movie theater is why I would return and staff was nice
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Nice hotel not close to Disney, 45minutes away"
Hotel was newer beautiful inside rooms scacious rooms. Master.bed very uncomfortable with pop up springs, back breaker! No store as stated at hotel, gym only included 3 machines. Only outside pool not heated and it wasn't clean. Hotel had no Wi-fi in apartments no vacum or broom for cleaning! Not a hotel for kids, only small movie theater no vending machines or game rm nor arcades. Distance was a least a 45minutes +++ to Disney!
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Hidden Gem for the whole family"
This is a unique condo style resort that requires guests to provide their supplies and cleaning. The property is commonly about 2 miles from the big theme parks, but us uncommonly quiet, clean, and has plenty of vroom for the family in each apartment style unit. We had a few lute issues, but the resort fixed them when we asked for help. Our favorite things we're cover free parking, secure access. Roomy accommodations, the pool, and the back road right into the west road access to the DW parks.
6 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
Barry
"Nice Hotel....."
The staff was excellent and the room was amazing. I come to Orlando every year and book this resort. It is a awesome place to stay.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Dawn H.
"more than I expected"
amazing hotel and rooms. For some reason we were given an upgrade and couldn't have been happier. an entrance way formal dining a full equipped kitchen, living room 3 bedrooms 2 full baths and a balcony that stretched the entire unit. A pool and tropical view. Wow!
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Melody
"Maintenance.....terrible"
Room was great in size but carpet was very dirty, walls and door glasses were full of stains, sofa was also stained and leather chairs have holes on them.........maintenace is terrible in common areas even front desk! Not coming back to this hotel.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Nice hotel for big families"
Had a good time! Good hotel, the only problem the door cards do not work
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Good value. Great location."
No wifi. Take an Access point with you. No breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Wilmo
"Nice and clean room."
I stayed for 4 nights. The room is clean. My room has no hair dryer and we asked the reception about this. But we have to wait until the next morning for a housekeeper. The a/c wasn't working properly and again we have to wait another day. So check everything working fine, otherwise you better go talk to the front as quick as possible.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Joh
"Could be updated"
You get what you pay for...
6 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Luis Perez
"We Love the Palisades - despite minor issues"
We really love staying at the Palisades resort. This was our second visit. It is very quiet staying here especially if you are over looking the reserve at the back side of the property. The front side has a bit of traffic noise when the trucks go by. The only serious drawback this time was that the temperature of the pool was too cold for swimming. We do not like the master beds as they have an 8 inch frame that sticks out from the mattress all around the bed. It is very easy to bump your foot or stub your toe against it. The room was clean and well appointed, but not equipped with enough dishes and cutlery. There were only 2 of us staying there and we were contantly running th dishwasher to have enough dishes for eating. There were a few minor issues this time as the room keys did not work when we checked in (they have purchased a new key encoder to fix this) and we had to have the safe fixed as the circuit board went bad. Both problems were attended to promptly by the hotel staff. We would stay again. The hotel is now under new management and is our hope that they continue to maintain this fine property.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Would not " stay in " again."
Close to the airport. Nothing attractive in the immediate area. Linens not clean. Leak in the bathroom from the units above me. WiFi network unacceptable. Breakfast iffy. Would look for an upgrade.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Palisades"
Clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
Donald
"Do not stay here!"
The keys didn't work the 3 times the had to re key them! Even though the Hotels.com website stated free parking, free breakfast and that there would be no charge until we got there. .. You had to pay a "resort fee" to cover parking (which for 2 nights was over $60!), no breakfast at all, the rooms was very dirty (2 star hotel quality), and they charged us 2 days before we got there. ... The staff could barely speak English as well and were very rude!
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
"Great hotel close to the Disney parks"
The staff was very friendly .the hotel was really clean and it's was close to all the theme parks. Highly recommended
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
sanne
"dirty place"
to bad could have been nice 3 bedrooms 2 baths master bed had mattress thrown on slats no box spring tumble weed size dust over bed spread. 1 face cloth in 2 baths just felt dirty could not wait to get out
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
mike
"Good location, very new condition"
We had a two-room apartment with kitchen, dining room and living room. Everything was clean and in very good condition. Easy check-in and check-out. Shopping areas cloe with groceries, restaurants, etc. Price was very good for what we received
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Ralf
"Unexpected and disappointing"
In the middle of nowhere; a converted condo development so no bar, food, service. No cleaning service for our 3 day stay, and paid extra for cleanup upon departure! Bed and bedding terrible. It was roomy and might work for family at Disney all day and night, but not for us.
3 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Spacious hidden gem"
This was our second stay at Palisades Resort. It is completely out of the way, very peaceful, but very close to Disney. Check in was quick and easy, the desk staff was friendly and helpful. On my way out later the first night I stopped by the desk to let them know we were missing a remote for the living room TV, they sent someone up immediately. We have stayed on Disney property before, and travel times, in our own car from Palisades were comparable if not shorter to get to many locations, for example, It took us about 20 minutes to get to Wilderness Lodge, 15 to Animal Kingdom. The hotel is clean, the rooms are absolutely huge, the balcony is wide and deep. There is plenty of space, and the price is fantastic. It is not new and updated, but I'd rather a clean, spacious, affordable room than something brand new that would kill our budget. If I had a single complaint it would be the bedding, in particular in the master bedroom. When we go back, probably later this year, I'll bring my own comforter.
3 night trip Jan 28, 2014
Joan
"Awesome"
I loveeeee this place!!!! Best place to stay w a group of people!!! It was like a apartment :) loved it!
1 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2014
"Really nice hotel, has everything!"
Everything was so clean and they provide everything. They are very friendly and it's a place definitely worth coming back for. If you're looking for a place that you can stay for a week to visit the parks you can definitely pick this one. It's only minutes away from Disney and this place is great for the whole family.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
raysa
"Runnnnn!!!"
To keep it simple to say the least...dirty rooms, floors, dirty bedding, no television until second day which was limited to about 5 local channels, and horrible customer service from Jackie. All for a price of over $100.00 a night.
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
Queen B
"Wonderful stay for the money."
Wished we could have stayed longer. The space was an apartment more than enough space.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2013
"I disapointment of a hotel and surroundings.."
Not even continental breakfast-- wifi that did not work-- two local TV stations and no major network channels of any kind-- not even close to any business situation to do any kind of simple shopping-- groceries-- drinks of any kind-- nice rooms-- lots of space was good-- furniture had to be from the 50/60,s as most was broken to even sit on.. no phone service to even call the desk--.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Don
"Totally unacceptable"
No TV's, no phones, carpets horrendous stains, dirty dishes in the cabinet, no washcloths. Beware, stay away!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
N
"family vacation"
We were very pleasured at this hotel. Excellent service, nice and comfortable suite, 20 min away from Disney parks via Avalon road -429 SR with no traffic at all. The bad thing, the key of the door didn't work even though it was changed twice. I strongly recommend as a good place to stay.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
"Out of the Way Hotel that Should be Better"
Went to visit my son for Thanksgiving weekend. My daughter flew in the day before the rest of family and was given the wrong room [2 bedroom instead of 3 bedroom]. Cable TV was inoperable, wireless internet did not function,clocks were inaccurate or not even plugged in. Upon my arrival the next evening, I requested the correct size suite. Fortunately one was available, but was informed internet was only available in lobby and cable tv might not work. Key cards would not work. After going back for new cards, finally was able to get one of three to work after numerous swipes. It was frustrating every time we needed to get back into the room! The rooms were very nice except for the worst mattresses ever. It was a good thing we didn't spend much time in the room, what with no internet and a Cable system basically consisting of one local station, a few Spanish stations, and numerous religious programs. The digital signal was so weak that stations continually dropped out and only 1 of three remotes worked. The staff was apologetic but I don't think there was much they could do.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Love this place!!"
When I arrived at the resort, it was late at night so it was a bit difficult to find. It's off of a major street then it turns into wilderness within seconds. All of that aside, the hotel staff was very friendly, the 2br suite we had was awesome with a great view of the pool and surrounding areas and it is a stones throw away from the theme parks. I hope to stay there very soon, I really enjoyed myself. :)
2 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2013
GenyF
"Nice and close to Disney parks."
This was the perfect location for my family to stay at a reasonable price. My only complaints were the "free internet" didn't work so ran out of data in two days, NASTY CARPET!!! , there was only one channel on the television that came in, uncomfortable beds and sleeper sofa, and plenty of broken things (toilet seat, blinds, kitchen knife, internet). Other than that it really was a nice place. We had a blast and were only in the condo to sleep so not too worried about my "complaints"
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Jen
"Great location near Disney"
This is a great hotel. Our room was nice and spacious, the hotel staff was very friendly. I experienced a few minor issues however, the hotel room size and location just made the experience so perfect. I would definitely recommend this hotel for your Disney Trip!
4 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Janel
"Very disappointing stay"
Meeting friends for the weekend & planned to spend most of our time at the hotel. There was only one towel in each bathroom (no washcloths or hand towels). Tried to call the front desk to ask for more but our phone didn't work. Asked the house keeper (HK) for towels, washcloths, hand towels, & kitchen linens b/c the website says they had "dishtowels, sponges, etc." & those weren't in the kitchen. The HK gave me 4 bath towels & said that the laundry service didn't bring washcloths, hand towels or kitchen linens. I had to go to Target to get a sponge, wash cloths, & hand towels. The wifi in the hotel didn't work. I asked at the front desk & was told the signal is weak but should be able to use it. It kept asking for a PW & I was told that there isn't a PW. Never able to connect. The "premium tv channels" as it states on their site ended up being 4 hispanic, some sports & a handful of other channels. There were no kid friendly stations. We had 3 kids with us. The pool heater was broken so the pool was too cold for our kids to swim. The mgr was supposed to call me on Saturday & when I asked about it that night the girl told me the mgr only works M-F. I left my cell # on Sunday at check out & was told he would call me Monday. Still have not heard from him. Would not recommend this property to anyone unless you are ok with not having bare necessities: bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, kitchen linens, a phone to call the front desk, cable, & wifi!
2 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2013
Suzanne
"Deceiving advertising"
I honestly was excited about staying at this place until I arrived. I should have thought something was wrong when I only saw 4 cars in the lot.The hotel was clean I will give it that. We decided to stay here for a week while we check out the new contract we obtained and were going to work out of the room. We set up office and tried to connect to the internet and were told that you had to go to the lobby to log on. We still could not get on. Hence we had to write paper checks for our employees instead of direct deposit. We went to relax and watch tv and the tv in the second bedroom did not work at all and there is no cable tv. I was told by the staff that you have to keep scanning the tv for on air channels and see what pops up. Seeing that we were one of the few guests that were there they could have given us a room closer to the elevator but the room was close to 100 yds away from the elevator. We told them there would be 3 adults staying there. The twin beds were for children. If you put sides on them it would have been a crib. One evening I was greeted by a huge raccoon at the front door and would not let me in. I should have read the reviews before booking. Most of the reviews were complaints I was experiencing. I do see alot of potential here but don't see the effort.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Ed
"Pleasantly surprised"
We got such a great deal on this two bedroom suite, that we were a little worried about what we may find upon arrival. However, the gentleman at the front desk was incredibly pleasant as we checked in at 11:00 p.m. and there was even a gift basket awaiting us in the room with two small bottles of wine, cheese and crackers. It was very spacious and clean. Our stay was brief so we had no chance to use any of the amenities, but we will certainly be back for another visit.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Shawnia
Their was no cable tv although we asked before we reserved. Telephone was not working and no one came to fix it. Their was only wify in the lobby and not in the rooms.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Great Hotel for the price.Close to Disney."
I would recommend and stay here again.Very clean and close to Disney as well as most of your popular restaurants.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"OK for my purpose"
First impression was good, the attendant at the desk was pleasant and eager to make our stay great. Arrived at the spacious condo to find plates and cheese doodles on the floor by the door. Also, through was stained and appeared dirty and un vacuumed. Front desk brought a vacuum and waived the resort fee for my troubles. The beds were very worn/sunken in, it was explained that they were being replaced. There was no milk available with the breakfast. there was no coffee pot and no hairdryer, although the fixtures wete there. We got a room with fireworks view, however the trees obstructed our view. My overall feeling is that this hotel will eventually be great, I would most likely try again in a year or so, but would not recommend at this point.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Christie
"vac"
other than the kid run above our room the over all stay and service was good.
5 night trip Jul 28, 2013
atrain
"good for price!"
The hotel was an awesome find but when we checked in there was no cable or internet. Also we had no toilet paper for the first day and the continental breakfast was pretty much limited to cinnamon raisin bagels and banana nut muffins. The staff all seemed new.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
mamaof3
"Great Place"
If going to Orlando for any theme park and just need a great place to rest, this is the place. Would definitely use this resort again.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2013