All hotels in Winter Garden, Florida, United States of America
14200 Avalon Road, Winter Garden, FL, 34787, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Spectacular value"
Brought my famy of seven for a trip to Disney. Housed all of us comfortably for very little money. Second time there and will return again
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Loved it!"
I visited on November 2,2014. The resort was awesome! Yes they charged us forty dollars for a maintenance fee but it was well worth it! Beautiful rooms and clean as well my type of room! Will be staying there again!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Reggie
"We never expected such a nice place for the price"
Went to a last minute family reunion and pulled up this hotel on Expedia. Delighted to tell you that it exceded its ratings in my opinion. First class!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great hotel.....very beautiful rooms"
Awesome hotel....beutiful rooms and view..grounds were immaculate came with all the comforts of home
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
holly
"Beautiful condos not far from Disney!"
3 bedroom condo was spacious and beautiful! My family enjoyed it very much!
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
"Awesome Place"
It was awesome
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Shanivory
"Excellent!!"
This resort was just awesome ....Excellent!!!!. It was if we were right at home. The 2 bedroom apartments were top of the line luxury and the screen balconies with ceiling just took the cake. The staff very attentive and kind. Oh, I forgot a movie theatre lobby recreation level. This is forever reserved as a place we will stay during our visits in the Orlando area. Grateful hearts for the Palisades Resort and its entire staff.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Alicia D
"Room to Spread Out But Dated"
If you are used to plush bedding and up-to-date technology this is not the place for you. However, if you are looking for a large amount of space and a place near it all yet not in the middle of it all, this works. We spent a week in a three bedroom suite in late September. The unit is about 1300 square feet with the large master suite (King bed) separated from the other two bedrooms (Queen bed & two Twin beds) by the living area and a hall. Rooms were sufficiently spacious. Kitchen was sparsely equipped. Televisions in two of three bedrooms and living room. Large balcony. No Wi-Fi in the unit but available downstairs. This was the biggest drawback for us. The unit as a whole could use a bit of maintenance and updating but it was comfortable. Our suite was on the second floor near the front. Walls are a bit thin, I imagine during the summer months the noise could be a problem. Don't let the remote location fool you, the road does get a bit noisy. A rear unit might be better if traffic noises bother you. Daily maid service is not included but we were provided plenty of towels. A stackable washer/dryer is available in the unit. Be prepared to pick up trash bags and extra toilet paper, as they charge for additional rolls beyond the four supplied (two per bath). Overall, for the price our stay was comfortable and fit our needs.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
CorgiMom
"Huge rooms!"
The room was very nice. We got it bc it had a kitchen but we didn't realize it would have a full kitchen! Very nice and will defiantly go back when we visit again. Very close to Disney. The only thing is our first night there were some people that got stuck in the elevator so I didn't want to use it the entire time I was there. Other people complained about the mattress but I didn't have any issues with it.
4 night family trip Sep 24, 2014
Ashlee
"Very large condo"
Condo was a 2 bedroom over 1400 s.f. The only issues were the rugs were beyond filthy, the porch could have been cleaned and the second bedroom had no t.v. This is a great place for a family with everything you need at a great price. Remember that they charge an $8:00 per day resort fee and a one time $40:00 cleaning fee. Still great price if you book for more than a few days. This is a condo so there is no room service. The room has a washer dryer as well. When booking ask for the pool side as the road side is noisy.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Bate and switch"
Sorry to say stay was a nightmare. To begin with there is a $40 clean your room at end of stay fee that is not publisized by Hotels.com or the hotel itself. Secondly, the AC was not working the second night and when we called the front desk 3 times between 10:30 and 11:00 PM nobody picked up the phone. We sweated the night away. Lastly, the ice maker in the freezer was frozen over resulting in an extra trip to go,out and buy ice.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Impressed!"
We expected it to be nice, but were blown away by the space and comfort!!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Gloria
"Resort"
For a resort the bed was pretty lousy other that that everything was good
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Isa
"Very good price for "apartment sized rooms""
suites are huge, balconies great, very clean. Only negative were the matresses- not high quality to say the least. kids wont care but adults will. Maybe ask for any newer matresses the next time I return. Overall really great experience (no food on site though
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"The big getway unexpected"
I stay was incredible relaxing, even though we was on the go every day.We intended to stay three nights, but once we saw how everything was so close to us, we had to stay another night, which led to another night.My family and I had a terrific time.and we r looking forward to coming back again.p.s the movie room was thumb up for me.The one thing I didn't agree with was the spiders on the outside going to the pool.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
larry
"Nice Place away from it all!"
The exterior of hotel is in need of some updating... But our room was magnificent! Please ask for top floor and corner room...if you are a light sleeper, pool side...BUT you will miss the awesome Disney Fireworks from the street side- we stayed in 401. Quite a distance from elevator if you have a walking problem. But great exercise. Staff was very accommodating...and if they could not accommodate, will offer a good explanation I would stay again, but next time will stay longer in order to enjoy the condo!. Does not have a restaurant or lounge on site...a market place similar to most hotels that is not full service. However, there are many restaurants and grocery stores close near by. But you do need a car....free parking. All in all, completely enjoyed my stay!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Isay is o.k
3 night trip May 27, 2014
frank salgado
"Very close to Disney World"
My stay was wonderful but the only thing is that I had to clean my own room for the duration of my stay. The location was great, we found the room very clean. I also liked the fact that there was a laundry room in the room. The service was great. I would recommend this Resort to anyone I know who would like to spend wonderful time in the Orlando area.
7 night trip Jul 15, 2014
We got a great rate on Expedia. The two bedroom was fabulous with space. The balcony was great!! It had a great full size kitchen. I can't rate the pool or the sleeper sofa because we didn't use it. The hallways we very long and there were only a few very small luggage racks for use. Of course as it says there was an additional cleaning fee and the place was overall clean but could have used a good dusting. It was a little ways to travel to SeaWorld but if you were going to the Disney parks they did have transportation. We would definitely stay again!!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
The hotel was great. This was my second time staying there. My family and I will go again, because it is so much better than a hotel and it has everything that we want and need. Close to all of the attractions that we like to visit, but just far enough away from the hustle and bustle to have some peace and quite.
Stacey
"Nice atmosphere"
There was plenty of space for the family. I appreciated the separate living spaces and the kitchen. The rooms were very clean and I loved the layout. The amenities such as the pool, fitness room, and movie theater were very accessible. Overall the stay was pleasant. The only negative was that a washer and dryer had not been installed in the unit we stayed in.
5 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Nicole
"Home away from Home"
Had all the amenities. Staff was attentive and friendly. Loved the movie theatre where you can choose your own movie to watch
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Family A
"Wonderful hotel"
We stayed here for 3 days. The room was very spacious and clean. Everything you needed was there. The staff was wonderful. I felt very safe here.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
dianne
Lots for the kids to do.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
jaltini
A little home away from home. If you wanted to use a kitchen you could. Everything was clean clean clean. The pool was awesome and the service when our A/C wouldn't work was fantastic. Loved this place!!!
3 night family trip May 27, 2014
"Disappointment"
For a beautiful structure and suite designs, interior furnishings were very disappointing. What a shame to use sub-standard furnishings in such a beautiful place. Beds were very uncomfortable to sleep in. Not just one bed, but all! Kitchen was OK except for the stove that needs repair or replacement. Sound insulation leaves a lot to be desired. You hear kids running all day and night. Some moments at night you can even hear adult talking. Carpets are dirty as well as the bedding. You can smell previous guests sweats on pillows . It was disgusting the way the suite was given to us. I really should be asking for my money back!!!
3 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Teresa G
"Nice Resort"
This resort was overall very nice, quiet, and tucked away but very local to disney world attractions. It's only 8 minutes from Magic Kingdom. I reserved a 2 bdrm condo for a very inexpensive price. When I arrived the 2 bdrms where all taken so they put me in a 3 bdrm for the same price. Although it was only me it was very roomy and comfortable. I do have to say, I think they need to update the master bedroom bed. The mattress felt warn and it had a platform bed in it which was a pain in the rear to get out of. The couch and chairs in the living room need replaced they seemed a lil worn also. I did not use the other 2 bedrooms however there was NO TV in them and the TV in the master bedroom was a very small one. For the most part I thought this was a nice resort if you are looking to get away and want the comfort of home cooking or spreading out. The pool was very nice and quiet. I would book this hotel again if the price was right!
5 night trip May 31, 2014
"Palisades has changed"
I was disappointed with my stay at Palisades, I went there when they first opened. Management must have changed hands.
5 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
Erica
"This hotel could be better."
My stay was good until the last night. There was a party in the room above mine and it lasted until about 3am. Which took for me to handle the situation myself by calling the police before it got resolved. The staff just kept promising me that they would take care of it and never did.
Other trip May 19, 2014
This is our second time staying at Palisades and we absolutely love it.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Nice place close to Disney."
We stayed there from April 28 to May 5 And our stay was great!! All of the employees were very courteous and professional. It was only minutes away from Disney World which was nice. The only thing I didn't really like is there were some stains on the carpet and some things need to be upgraded but the rest of the room was very clean and spacious. The kitchen was missing a couple things but we made it work without any problems. We are already planning our next trip back and we will be staying at the Palisades.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Get place for the family"
We stayed 4 night and we felt as if we were staying at our own house it quite clean and have a lot family activities
Other trip May 11, 2014
melissa
"Would stay again"
Everything was great except the bed was very uncomfortable you can feel the springs and it sagged on the sides.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Decent if you have a family or large group."
The resort was ok. The suite was large, 2 bedrooms 2 baths. We enjoyed 2 bath but there was just 2 of us so the 2nd bedroom with 2 twins beds were un needed. We enjoyed the sceen in deck. We were disappointed the rooms did not have WiFi only the 1st floor lobby. My bad I guess I didn't read that part on the description. There is no maid service, which we didn't mind so much as we don't want random people coming in our room when we weren't there, BUT you have to wash your towels and such when you run out. Ok fine, but the apartment size washer and dryer SUCKED! It took over 2 hours to dry 4 towels. The cutlery in the room ( knives etc) were broke when we got there. The scissors were broke as well. At check in you will be suprised with a $40 cleaning fee that isn't advertised. There for I only washed what I needed and left the rest since I had to pay someone to come clean the room after I checked out. The pool was nothing special. The hot tub was ok. The sundries room was bare. The location is close to resturants and attractions. Honestly I probably won't stay again due to the WIFi lack there of. We have ipads, smart phones etc. when winding down we like to surf to web etc on them and not use all our data up. Families who could careless about WiFi this place is perfect for you.
Other trip May 4, 2014
T.
"Easter with family"
Dryer did not work bed uncomfortable movie theater is why I would return and staff was nice
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Nice hotel not close to Disney, 45minutes away"
Hotel was newer beautiful inside rooms scacious rooms. Master.bed very uncomfortable with pop up springs, back breaker! No store as stated at hotel, gym only included 3 machines. Only outside pool not heated and it wasn't clean. Hotel had no Wi-fi in apartments no vacum or broom for cleaning! Not a hotel for kids, only small movie theater no vending machines or game rm nor arcades. Distance was a least a 45minutes +++ to Disney!
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Hidden Gem for the whole family"
This is a unique condo style resort that requires guests to provide their supplies and cleaning. The property is commonly about 2 miles from the big theme parks, but us uncommonly quiet, clean, and has plenty of vroom for the family in each apartment style unit. We had a few lute issues, but the resort fixed them when we asked for help. Our favorite things we're cover free parking, secure access. Roomy accommodations, the pool, and the back road right into the west road access to the DW parks.
6 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
Barry
"Nice Hotel....."
The staff was excellent and the room was amazing. I come to Orlando every year and book this resort. It is a awesome place to stay.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Dawn H.
"more than I expected"
amazing hotel and rooms. For some reason we were given an upgrade and couldn't have been happier. an entrance way formal dining a full equipped kitchen, living room 3 bedrooms 2 full baths and a balcony that stretched the entire unit. A pool and tropical view. Wow!
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Melody
"Maintenance.....terrible"
Room was great in size but carpet was very dirty, walls and door glasses were full of stains, sofa was also stained and leather chairs have holes on them.........maintenace is terrible in common areas even front desk! Not coming back to this hotel.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Nice hotel for big families"
Had a good time! Good hotel, the only problem the door cards do not work
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Good value. Great location."
No wifi. Take an Access point with you. No breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Wilmo
"Nice and clean room."
I stayed for 4 nights. The room is clean. My room has no hair dryer and we asked the reception about this. But we have to wait until the next morning for a housekeeper. The a/c wasn't working properly and again we have to wait another day. So check everything working fine, otherwise you better go talk to the front as quick as possible.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Joh
"Could be updated"
You get what you pay for...
6 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Luis Perez
"We Love the Palisades - despite minor issues"
We really love staying at the Palisades resort. This was our second visit. It is very quiet staying here especially if you are over looking the reserve at the back side of the property. The front side has a bit of traffic noise when the trucks go by. The only serious drawback this time was that the temperature of the pool was too cold for swimming. We do not like the master beds as they have an 8 inch frame that sticks out from the mattress all around the bed. It is very easy to bump your foot or stub your toe against it. The room was clean and well appointed, but not equipped with enough dishes and cutlery. There were only 2 of us staying there and we were contantly running th dishwasher to have enough dishes for eating. There were a few minor issues this time as the room keys did not work when we checked in (they have purchased a new key encoder to fix this) and we had to have the safe fixed as the circuit board went bad. Both problems were attended to promptly by the hotel staff. We would stay again. The hotel is now under new management and is our hope that they continue to maintain this fine property.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"Would not " stay in " again."
Close to the airport. Nothing attractive in the immediate area. Linens not clean. Leak in the bathroom from the units above me. WiFi network unacceptable. Breakfast iffy. Would look for an upgrade.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Palisades"
Clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
Donald
"Do not stay here!"
The keys didn't work the 3 times the had to re key them! Even though the Hotels.com website stated free parking, free breakfast and that there would be no charge until we got there. .. You had to pay a "resort fee" to cover parking (which for 2 nights was over $60!), no breakfast at all, the rooms was very dirty (2 star hotel quality), and they charged us 2 days before we got there. ... The staff could barely speak English as well and were very rude!
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
"Great hotel close to the Disney parks"
The staff was very friendly .the hotel was really clean and it's was close to all the theme parks. Highly recommended
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
sanne
"dirty place"
to bad could have been nice 3 bedrooms 2 baths master bed had mattress thrown on slats no box spring tumble weed size dust over bed spread. 1 face cloth in 2 baths just felt dirty could not wait to get out
Other trip Mar 2, 2014