All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
640 South Main Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90014, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.4
    2.5
    2.6
It was impossible to sleep all night and even in the early morning. It was hot and humid all the time, I won't be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Vanessa
"Not what I expected!!"
I feel that they misrepresented the hotel room. Looked WAY better in the pictures. And it didnt mention that they were communal bathrooms and showers. Veey unpleasant experience. Went from a good birthday surprise to a very bad one.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
"disappointed"
you would think that a hotel so pretty in the lobby would be like that in the whole hotel. L.A.is too hot not to have a/c in the hotel; it also reminds me of a dorm where the bathrooms and showers are shared and placed in the halls
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
lertia
It was fine, the room with no shower was a surprise for me.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
"DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!"
Worst hotel ive ever seen!!!! 160 for a room "w/ a bathroom". ITS NOT A HOTEL, Its more of a low class hostel. Community bathrooms and showers. Unsafe area, NO AIR CONDITIONING, beds are brutally hard, someone had urinated in the elevator, it was awful and disgusting. Sleeping in your car is a way better option.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2015
"Centrally located in Downtown LA."
Nice lobby, but room was small and plain in comparison to the asthetically pleasing lobby. Shared showers and restrooms which do have doors and locks when in use. You can upgrade to a private bath for $20. No A/C in room.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Gene
"Let the Good Times Roll"
It was definitely a great place to stay! My friends and I really enjoyed it. The vibe and service was great overall!
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Mariana
Creepy
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Elexus
Hi all, stayed at the hostel for two nights then another three a month later. Would I come again - yes. Very clean, great helpful staff, handy location close to lots of transport and other attractions. Good breakfast included, areas to lounge around, free wifi and computers with internet to use. Hope your stay there is as good as ours.
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Unexpected or dichotomy"
The hotel is a well kept older hotel in a mixed neighborhood. The entry of the hotel is grand and the staff great.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
tdu
Although we weren't in the hotel often it was uncomfortable and the neighborhood is horrible not much to do around the area
4 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
The hotel was what I expected. It is also a hostel so make sure you ask for bathroom and shower in your room if that is something you want. Didn't know it was a haunted hotel as well but we made it out ok. Small rooms but if you're only sleeping there it is fine.
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
"DO NOT DO IT!!!"
Absolutely worst hotel in my 23yrs of living. Super hot rooms even with the fan running. Can't open the windows unless you want to hear yelling and cars all night. Bathroom was disgusting with no toilet lid and the shower BARLEY worked. The hallways was nasty and when ever someone opened and closed the door you could hair it all day and night. Woke up at 4am and had to cancel the rest of my stay and I'm not even high maintenance but I WOULD NOT recommend this place at all.Breakfast was ok but it was like having breakfast in a sauna!
3 night trip Aug 15, 2015
Winifred
"Crappy hotel, no air conditioning, over priced."
Very warm and muggy inside the lobby. No air conditioning in the rooms, very small rooms for price that was paid. Decent location, pretty close to some stores and bars.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"NO AIR CONDITNING"
no AIR CONDITIONING! so hot in the room
5 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"one night stay"
I needed one night in LA. I was looking for cheap stay. It was not cheap but I could not find anything cheaper at last minute.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
Zdenka
"Nice entrance only"
For the price is one of the worse hotels ever. Poor paint, no A/C old doors, restrooms dirty and moldy, lots of noise from the streets since you have to leave your window open because there is no air. Don't let the entrance of the hotel fool you, cause it looks really nice.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Gabriel
This is a hostel, compared to prices other places that night I got a steal but I'd never go back willingly. Feels like a horror story waiting to happen. It was not disgusting,just not for me. Maybe others will like it.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Haim
No air conditioning. Only ceiling fan. Small and narrow bath room, so hard to use toilet.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great location for downtown LA."
Was a good place. A little run down not best but really good for price.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Hotel only slept 2 people per room.It had no A/C and it has no free parking. It was also in a bad location.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Do not waste your money !!!"
Worst place I ever stayed in my life..worst than a third world contry. Room are 10x10, bed bugs, no AC, no toilet, no shower, sirens all night long. Please read the yelp reviews, lots of horror stories. I paid too much (140.00) hotels.Com see me, other people have paid 40.00, I would even stay for free again was awake the whole night sweating and waiting to leave. You will be better at any other place but this, it's so depressing,worst than being in a jail cell.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Max
"August in LA"
Staff (including security) was courteous and efficient. Bathroom down the hall was no problem. My room on upper floor was cool, but heard some grumbling from some others about room temperature. Breakfast waffles were very nice. Neighborhood is coming back, but be street smart at night. Thanks to all.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Don't do it"
Terrible
3 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
Aaron
"HORRIBLE ISNT THE WORD"
It was horrible literally the most uncomfortable hotel i had ever been in. The rooms were soo small, the bathrooms were small and dirty, you could hear the doors slamming through the hallways, there wasnt anytype of air conditioning, Felt unsafe, and you could hear everything that happened outside such as airplanes, helicopters, people yelling outside, cars, your next door neighbor, and just about anything that went on outside it was horrible i do not recommend it, you are better off in a motel 6
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Not bad.
6 night trip Aug 2, 2015
Oscar
Was a lovely hotel with great help from a gentleman at the front desk on checking in. However, very disturbed one night with a fire alarm that sounded for a long time
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Parking nightmare"
The hotel itself wasn't bad, it was tolerable. It's the surrounding area that is scary. I got back from the dodger game around 11pm. And I couldn't find a parking spot in the surrounding pay parking spots. And as I was driving in circles looking for a place to park I saw homeless people fistfighting in the streets. If you can carry concel I highly suggest you do to negotiate the neighborhood.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
"no no"
No private restroom. No private showroom.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
jaedong
I feel like was sleeping in a crime scene! Ive never felt the need to hide my belongings in a hotel room while I slept until now. I can take that off my list.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Stay On Main Hotel"
That was my first time I have ever seen the restrooms and bathroom outside the room. The location is great.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
WISSAM
No air conditioning was completely uncomfortable in LA during the summer. The bathroom was not the best.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Ryan
Stay was bad. I reserved a newer keycard room, but was given an older key room. Old oil wall paint, toilet not flushing, not so great neighborhood, long line for breakfast, and waiting so long to get the elevators too
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"NEVER AGAIN FOR NE!"
VERY DISAPPOINTING! Entry and lobby very beautiful and quaint! My room was HORRIBLE! I felt like l'd rented a room for a one night stand! Bed hard as a rock; no desk or chair in room; refurbished and newly painted walls and radiators; no cable TV. The free Continental breakfast consisted of hard waffles and stale orange juice. I truly got what l paid for @$59, which ended up costing me $89 w/tax - PLUS they added an additional $50 deposit! Will NEVER stay there again!
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Charmaine
"1-night Stay on Main"
Loved our stay here! The room had all we needed. Very minimal modern style. The only thing that didn't work was the remote for the TV, so we went downstairs to get new batteries. There's no air conditioning, but with the window open and the fan going, it kept the room fairly cool.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Carmen
"never ever stay there"
The lobby looks like it would be a nice hotel to stay in until you go to your room. You share one bathroom with the entire floor its so disgusting!! I dont have words for the bathroom.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
sara
"Worse experience ever."
Not the best place to stay in. The information on the booking never stated the was no bathroom/shower inside the room. This was informed to me and my fiance until the day we arrived and no choice to upgrade. Per attendant the hotel was completely booked. It was inconvenient and there was a very bad smell when going into the room. Also no air conditioning to ventilate the odor only a small fan that barely gave any cold air. When I tried using the bathrooms (shared with other hotel guests), the toilet was clogged. Tried flushing and all stool from previous users came out flooding the floor. It was discussing. Looked for the next available bathroom, and when I used the key from the room it wouldn't open. So both me and my fiance had to walk upstairs on the next floor over to use the restroom.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Alexandra
"Well..."
It wasn't worth it. Sorry not sorry.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Giovanni
"Could have been better informed"
Booked a 2 night stay, checked in. Went to my room and found no toilet or shower. I understand this is a hotel/hostel but I would have appreciated to be notified beforehand that my first night would be living like an overseas student?! Cancelled and went somewhere else.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"There's no bathroom in your room!!!"
I was totally surpised there was no bathroom in the room! Never expected that, the room is pretty runned dow but it's a two star hotel so I wasn't expecting much, but the bathroom issue is a deal breaker for me so I wouldn't stay there no more, nor I'll recommend it...
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Rene
"Hot hot hot"
PLEASE INSTALL A/C!!!!! Other then that and you can hear every door slamming wonderful
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Bad hotel"
Very bad hotel water was yellow when I turn it on couldn't lock the door it was stuck
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Rooms are small, outdated and dirty.."
There's are old nasty vents in the rooms and they have no central air. They have fans. An upgrade is a room with a shower. Never coming back.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
roshea
"No bathroom (shower and toilet) in the room"
For the price of the room, you would NOT expect to share shower and restroom with other guests. The room seemed decent, but the sheets were unclean. There were spots on the white sheets and decided not to sleep under the covers. We had to use the restroom that was down the hallway near the elevator. If the 2 restrooms were full, we had to wait. I thought they would have a restroom in the lobby, but there was no public restroom to be found. I went to the restroom, and it was not that nice. It was very warm in there with a warm draft coming in from the vent that was obviously not cleaned. Since there is no sink in there, I ad to walk back to my room to wash my hands. This is unsanitary and disgusting. I did not even attempt to use the shower room at all... This was the worst experience in downtown hotels ever in my life
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
naru
Awful
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Sonia
"Nice Base to travel around LA"
1st nite quite bad because our room faced the st with constant ambulance, police car & fire engines around the area. We moved to another room & was much better. Not advisable to walk late at night just in case of turning the wrong corner. the only saving grace of this hotel is the location. The breakfast could hav been better.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
john yong
"Horrible"
Checked in for an hour, decided not to stay because I felt so uncomfortable and did not get refunded.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
"Worse place to stay"
Why would someone want to share bathroom and showers in a hotel? I had to pay extra to have my own bathroom and shower. You had to seat sideways on toilet to use it since it was too close to the wall. Plus the hotel does not provide parking for customers. Really bad experience.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
KingLui
"NO AC...but overall good stay!"
There was no AC in the room and it was in July 2015 when we went. The room was exactly how we wanted it...small and only used for sleeping in. The fact that there was no AC made the stay uncomortable at times, but it was decently priced and the location was close enough to what we needed for it to do.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
I over paid for this hotel. No A/C, no in-room toilet, no in-room shower. Rooms are very small. Unable to bring guests to the room.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015