All hotels in Biloxi, Mississippi, United States of America
280 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS, 39530, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great stay. Very clean and comfortable hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
"Want a Quick Check-In? Pick Another Hotel!"
Checking in took way too long. For some reason, the hotel only had one person manning the desk. Then, we were assigned a room on the animal floor. We weren't asked if that would be acceptable. When we realized that we were assigned the animal floor, we had to go through the trouble of moving rooms. More wasted time. When people check in, they want it to be quick and with little to no hassle. Also, the casino section of this hotel is mediocre at best. I would not stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Candido
"Family Time"
Great
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Bait and Switch!"
the old bait and switch... we asked for a smoking room. when we checked in they had "just run out of smoking rooms" and if we smoked in the room there would be a $250.00 cleaning fee. why should I reserve a room if I can't get what I asked for?
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Upset Customer"
I arrived at 9 PM expected to get a King Smoking Room and was given a double Queen and none smoking. After my wife fused at the Hotel Manager we received the room we originally requested. We were so irritated that we checked out after 1 nights stay and found another Hotel for the remainder of our trip.
3 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Dennis
The staff was professional and knowledgable. The communication regarding services were on par.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
linda
Liked hotel. Disappointed in casino. Limited table games and no poker room. The dealer, however, were very good and helpful.
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
For extra 50 dollars a day to bring your pets, you would expect the hotel rooms to be clean, the room was dusty, soap scam in the bathroom, the room is smelly.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"New experience"
Greetings were great, wonderful, & always excellent. Disappointed in casino. Not big enough. All in all relaxing, pleasant, & comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
George A
"Loved Harrahs"
Everything about Harrahs Gulf Coast was 5 Star! Definitely exceeded my expectations.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2015
Maurice
"Biloxi summer trip"
Great pool for kids.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
alexandra
Great service and hotel but you have many fees and added prices and check in and out took a long time.
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
carla
"Last Minute Two Day Vacation"
Everything was great! The employees were all SO helpful and friendly, especially front desk agents with dinner and local attraction recommendations and the bartenders in the pool area (Ivan and Candy) just being great company.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Convenient and friendly atmosphere."
The check-in was easy, unfortunately the website I used double booked the room, the hotel canceled the 2nd room and did not charge a fee. Staff was friendly, in the restaurant, on the Casino floor, we were very pleased.
2 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
I recommend Harrah to everyone.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Samanatha
"Nice place, but much to be desired"
The room itself was clean and comfortable. The housekeeping staff was very helpful and always attentive. The staff were generally pleasant. The casino was very small compared to other casinos in the area but nice. There are some choices for dining at the resort but not many. It was difficult to get drinks while playing in the casino. The pool while relaxing is on the small side. Not a five star resort but worth the trip and centrally located to lots of activities and great restaurants in the area!
5 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Crystal
"Excellent."
We had a pleasant trip all employees were very courteous I thought the cake prices were above board according to my wife $ 11.00 a slice was a bit much. Our room was always clean and the bed was very comfortable. We had a 'Beautiful Time' and plan to come again.
3 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Fred
"Outstanding and Exceptional Service!!"
We had a perfect vacation stay from start to finish. The Valet guys were working hard making sure everyone's car was being parked with as much of a short wait time as possible. They were busy and still polite. The man that took car of our luggage (Joe) was remarkable. He was super nice and polite as well. Each time we called for extra towels, our wait time was less than 10 minutes. Maybe even less than 5 minutes. The cleaning ladies were great also. I could really go on and on about the great and exceptional service!! Great job on hiring an A #1 Team of Individuals!!
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Will be back"
We were in town the middle of June. While we were disapointed that the hotel was not on the beach and there were no balconies, the gulf view was beautiful! The hotel itself was nice and clean. The pool area overall was nice but kind of small as they would run out of chairs if you did not get there early enough. The casino was smaller than other Harrah's we have visited and the slots are tight. We only ate breakfast at Steak n Shake as we were leaving. It was ok typical of all locations. The only real negative was parking. The garage was laid out strange and you would have to park on 4th or 5th floor everytime you left. Overall would definitely recommend and would come back!
4 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Brandon
Not as expected 6 out of 10 outdoor pool needs refurbish and working hot tub. No breakfast with room, good valet.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"short visit"
Just a one night visit
1 night trip Jun 25, 2015
"Dissapointing"
Hotel is okay but not a 4 star to me. It's more like a 3 star. We stayed there for 5 days and did not notice one winner at the casino. The room was old and beat up with a chair that was torn and dirty carpets. The TV had just basic channels with nothing to see. The buffet was very good and the employees very friendly however the pool was nothing special and we were not even permitted to sit outside once the pool closed. Overall, I expected a lot more from a Casino Hotel.
5 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Theophilos
"Great hotel for escaping after a hot baseball tour"
We had a great room! The hotel was clean, the room was cold and the staff was very friendly.
4 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"birthday getaway"
Birthday getaway. Too many children in the hot tub.
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Russell
"Great one night Getaway !"
Everything was great. Loved the pool area.
"Review"
Great!
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Florence
Hotel was old and not very clean
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
"mob-15"
Accomadations was great, real nice rooms and facility. Checking in was slow process and took 25 minute wait. On checking out had to pay an addition $11.95 for Resort tax.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
Ramiro
"this hotel does not meet the three star status"
the bathroom was very dirty the towels were not fresh a clogged sink in the bathroom cleaning supplies were left in the room the room did not smell fresh and clean very unpleasant stay at this hotel will not recommended to friends and family
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Hotel was nice, clean and the staff was helpful. Had an enjoyable stay.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Sandra
"My stay at Harrah casino"
My stay were great I would visit again
2 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Wonderful Stay"
My stay was pleasant and most enjoyable. I would love to stay again at some time in the near future. I would have to return during the winter when the prices are cheaper.
4 night trip Feb 2, 2015
charge for early check in. small casino
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Stayed one night- Great Location- Nice Rooms
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Randall
"Couples Getaway"
My husband and I had a great getaway! We enjoyed the pool and hot tub! The slots were not hitting at all though.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Lynita
"Nice hotel!"
On our way to Panama City Beach, Florida. Enjoyed our stay!
Shannon
The day I arrived they gave me a room I didn't reserve I booked a gulf view room and they gave me something looking at a neighborhood. I went and talk to the front desk and was informed they over booked the rooms and will not give me a refund for the difference in the room prices. Said there not responsible for the problem but when a room was available they'd move me. One was available the next day. Other than that the stay was fine.
3 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Myles
"Smokey"
We were put in a non-smoking room that reeked smoke as soon as you opened the door. They brought in a crew to eliminate the smell which meant waiting for over an hour, but the smell was still evident. The hotel was of course full, so we used Lysol and Freebreeze to mask the smell for the night. The next morning we were moved to a new room which was almost perfect.
2 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
"Couldn't ask for better"
Great stay.Excelent room at a reasonable rate, will be back soon!
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Speed and Efficiency"
The service I received was great; it had speed and efficiency. The two most important things.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Charge me one time"
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was attentive to our needs. We had an 82 year old traveling with us and had requested a room that would accommodate her and we received a room near the elevator. We requested a shower seat after checking in and one was brought up within 15 minutes of the request. Only issue with the Hotel Is the darn $11.19 per day resort fee that they all add on, seems sneaky to me. Because of this fee I will avoid visiting Biloxi again.
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Hotel stay @ Harrahs"
The room decor was old but the room was clean. The most discouraging part was the price of buffet. It was really expensive for what your choices are and the quality o the food.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"not much!"
Just a room! wheres that striking photo from? I sure didn't find it at this hotel
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
Everyone was very nice and helpful except the bartender at the mix and mingle bar. I had to go to the bar inside to get a drink.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Quick Biloxi trip"
We were pleased with everything! Friendly staff and we had everything we needed during our stay.
2 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Nice stay."
This was just a quick 1 night stop but we had a wonderful stay. Had drinks out by the pool, and again after dinner we relaxed out at the Mix and Mingle. Every employee greeted us even if we were just passing in the hall.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Pam
"AC"
Air condition is set in motion sensor. When u leave and comeback it is hot. When u go to sleep the AC cuts off again. The fan only stays on if you switch from auto. The Tech guy came and changed the nastiest filter I have ever seen. One night stay. 80$ with taxes
1 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015
aimee
Check in staff very courteous
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Beware of SPECIAL DEALS!! You WILL get what u pay4"
Had a room overlooking the backside rooftop. I arrived appx 6:30pm and there were no towels. After 8 hrs on the road I just wanted a nice bath.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2015
Gloria
"Great outdoor pool and hot tub"
My favorite part of this hotel was the pool. I loved the pool overlooking the ocean and the hot tub. I also liked the outside bar next to the pool. After a certain time they have an adults only swim. The staff were friendly and would greet you walking down the hall. The room was adequate and clean. I wouldn't recommend eating the food at the bar. I was not impressed at all with my meal. I would have been better off going to the Steak and Shake. The other restaurant there was too expensive for us. If I came back to Biloxi I would stay here again just for the pool.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015