All hotels in Tilton, New Hampshire, United States of America

Clean
    Great amenities
    Great pool
"Worth it!"
I am unable to sleep without a fan. I called down to the desk when I realized the heat/air conditioner fan would not stay on. They were not sure they had a fan but within 10 minutes I had my fan and settled right back down to sleep through the night. I do not usually sleep well in a strange place but this room was very comfortable and clean!!!
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2015
shayne
"Outstanding"
Terrific hotel, really helpful staff, great breakfast, everything was perfect.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Jaine
Comfortable, quiet room. Clean updated hotel. Nice breakfast with a variety of offerings.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
It was fine but the pillows were weird. They were not puffy enough to have just one under your head, but two felt like your head was way too far up.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
"Nice location, friendly staff, clean property"
Stayed in hotel before a day of covered bridge hunting. Great location to start that from and the hotel was easy to get to. Arrived late, was checked in right away and recognized as an HH member. Clean, spacious room. Didn't have time to use the pool or fitness center, but the free breakfast was great.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2015
Angela M
Love this hotel. Will always stay here when in the area
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Benjamin
Very friendly and helpful staff. Our room was in perfect condition and had plenty of towels. Really quiet nights sleep. Would definitely recommend this hotel and come to stay again.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Very Nice"
Clean and quiet. Convenient neighborhood.
2 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Love this place!"
I absolutely LOVE staying there. They have the comfiest beds. Always plenty of coffee, however we could use more than one packet of coffee accessories in the room.. Should put at least one for every package of coffee provided, (I had 2 regular 2 decaf, but only 2 accessory packets to make it with) otherwise this place is great. Very friendly staff, extremely clean, comfortable. You are right near the best restaurants & shopping! This is my place of choice any time I need to say up there!
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
"Should honor customers services"
Everything is good, except we asked for a rollable bed and we got an air mattress because fire hazardous. It wasn't any problems when we booked but after check in. The front desk told my kids about the free candies and cookies but only available on weekdays not weekends. They've disappointed.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
laifun
"Nice getaway."
Perfect hotel for our stay. Close to shopping and entertainment. The hotel staff was very friendly. Our room was extremely comfortable and clean. It had all of the amenities we needed. Breakfast was decent for an all you can eat and included in the room rate. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Beth Ann
"Very nice Hampton Inn!"
Loved this well-kept Hampton Inn. The only negative was we could not get our room key to work in the back door. When my husband told the person at the desk he responded with an "I dunno." No apology, no "I will have someone take a look at it," nothing. Definitely left a bad impression of an otherwise nice overnight stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Judith
Very nice, friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"Great choice"
Very enjoyable, family loved the pool and hot tub. Towels available in pool were a nice surprise. Breakfast one of the best we've had.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Dianne
"Very nice hotel located in a great area."
Our experience was great, our room was very clean on the first day, we spent the day at zip lining. on the second day it was pouring out and the hotel loaned us an umbrella which was great. We got back to our room and it wasn't cleaned We didn't complain I just made the bed, the next day we eat breakfast which was very good, and needed a clean towel. Went to the desk and asked for one and they asked why and I explained the room wasn't done and I wasn't complaining we just needed one more towel. Upon check out the front desk said they looked into it and housekeeping thought we didn't want the room touched, I guess just a miss understanding. That was the only thing, everything else was wonderful.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Nice location for a NH vacation"
Although initially we had trouble with our reservation for five people, the staff at the front desk accommodated us with a larger room and a cot....which worked out nicely. Very nice room and hotel overall.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
J.B.
"NE stay"
Hot water ran out before shower completed. Water on floor in front of elevator without any warning signage.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2015
Nice hotel, friendly staff. Fresh coffee all day long. Easy parking, great location.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
Visiting Mom
"Quick stay"
Late arrival, early departure. James was polite and helpful at the front desk. Room was clean and comfy. To-go breakfast bags were handy! I'd return! :)
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Much more than our money's worth."
Awesome!
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Pamela
"Great time"
Stayed over for a concert, everything was great would recommend and will be going back hopefully for time on the lake!
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Really nice"
Hotal was great pool was open late breakfast was good just not really close to weird beach or any Nh activaties but if you don't mind driving it's wonderful
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
jen
"Great stop!"
great stop! Room and Hospitality were great!
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Jeffrey
Friendly service at front desk. Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Breakfast was ok. Seemed to have a different problem each morning: cold coffee, cold oatmeal,... They resolved quickly once notified.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Erin
enjoyed this stay. everyone was nice and the place was close to a lot of things
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
pjg
"Pleased as usual"
We were pleased with the Hampton Inn in Tilton. Honestly, we have never had a bad expereince in any of their hotels in the many states we've stayed in. Tilton's lived up to the expectation.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Jacqueline J
"Great place"
One of the best hotel stays I have had in a long time!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Ricky
"Clean and comfortable"
We were in NH for college graduation with two elderly grandmas. We stayed two nights. The hotel staff was very accomodating to them, and all of us. The rooms were very clean. Overall a very enjoyable stay.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"tilton nh"
Very nice staff, friendly, helpful. Close to outlets.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
marcia
"Need an accessible room? Look elsewhere!"
Although I signed up for a wheelchair accessible room, and even wrote a specific message for the hotel specifying that I needed a wheelchair room, I was NOT given a wheelchair accessible room. The clerk was very dismissive about my request, and said that because I used Hotels.com, they were under no obligation to give me the room that I had requested and held with a credit card. Ultimately, I had to accept a regular room, with a low toilet and no bars, and with a regular shower. They did provide a shower chair, but only at my specific request. Fortunately, I had assistance. Even with help, it was VERY difficult. We were in this hotel for 2 nights. After the first night, we left the hotel in the late morning, returning at 9:30 p.m. that evening. The room had not been made up, and the clerk (the same one who had checked us in) didn't care. She said, dismissively, that she could give us extra towels (as if that would be enough). We asked for a manager, but we were told that there was not a manager on site. Then we demanded that the room be made up immediately. Reluctantly, she did, but it was a hurried and incomplete job.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"Clean & easy stay"
Clean and well appointed lodgings. Quick check-in and out, friendly staff. Decent breakfast (fruit, pre-made omelettes & turkey sausage, make your own waffles, etc.) and enough parking. Would stay there again and recommend to anyone who asked.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Stayed here for 4 nights while visiting family for a wedding. It was a nice hotel.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
GrammyG
"Wedding in Sanbornton"
Our stay was brief only one night, but the staff was accommodating and the room was very nice. The bed was plush and warm. I did notice a blood stain on one of the towels, but there were plenty of others. The breakfast was a nice touch, thank you!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Awesome"
I always know when I stay at a Hampton Inn it will be nice. But this was very nice and we enjoyed the trip!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Trae
"Nearly new hotel. Very clean and comfortable."
Very nice place. Room was clean and comfortable. Pool and hot tub were clean and nearly empty.of people
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Clean, like new rooms, staff excellent! Great place to stay for those visiting Plymouth State students.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
usa family of 3
"Close to everything"
I found the staff to be very helpful, courteous and considerate. We ended up with an extra person in our room for one night, and the man at the front desk went above and beyond to accommodate us.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Wendy
"I'll be back"
Great place to stay. Breakfast was omlette and bacon and staff was very hekpful
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Nice, comfortable hotel"
Stayed here with my teenagers so we could be closer to mountains for skiing! Good shopping options close by also!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
kate
Customer service was friendly and very helpful. We were allowed to check in four hours early. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
front desk staff were very helpful breakfast was perfect location awesome.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Excellent stay in a convenient location"
Very friendly staff, up to date and clean facilities with a pool and hot tub, and when we forgot a phone and some other items in our room when we checked out, the staff called us to let us know and were willing to ship them to us.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Erica
"Nice Stay"
My granddaughter and I stayed on a Saturday. We had traveled 3 hours to visit family and were ready for a good nights sleep! It was her first time in a Hotel. She thought she was a queen! The staff was nice enough to let me borrow a phone charger for the night! Staff is always great at the Hampton Inn. Thanks for a lovely stay!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Heidi
Went shopping convenient location to the outlets. Dinner at the 99 right across the street and had a great breakfast at the hotel. Very nice weekend
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Skeeter
"Nice,pleasant stay =)"
Was in NH to visit family and this hotel was very convenient to everywhere we needed to be and to everyone we needed to see. The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. It was so nice to have breakfast every morning. Thank you all so much for our pleasant stay =)
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Stacey
Nice, quiet centrally located and nice recommendation for dinner
"my stay was very cozy..."
loved my room and would stay their again it was quit
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
dawn
Over all good. Good breakfast. nice room. Good cookies at night.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
It's a good hotel. There's nothing outstanding. Would be better if we had free wifi, but its not the end of the world. Its a bit pricey in my opinion, but the room was really good.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014