All hotels in Proctorsville, Vermont, United States of America
2940 State Route 103, Proctorsville, VT, 05153, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Hotel needs updating. Restaurant is awesome as is the spa.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
sally
"Clean facility."
This review is clouded by the fact that there was a boil water alert in effect in the town and we were not to use the water in the room for brushing teeth, etc. We were only notified of this after we checked in and not offered the option of cancelling our reservation.. Had we known in advance of purchase through Expedia, we would have stayed elsewhere. Under normal conditions, it would be a decent place to stay at although we did not really check out the facility.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
average hotel. very clean. staff was nice at front desk and at spa facility.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Not bad not good just alright.. The hot tub water smelled like dirty feet.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Okay for a family ski trip (NOT romantic weekend)"
This hotel is located about 10 minutes from Okemo and offered the opportunity to have all 4 members of our family (2 adults and 2 kids) room together in a double queen room. The size of the room was large, and the clothes hanging area enabled us to store our ski jackets and gear quite well. The hotel exterior and common areas are pretty tired looking. Little things like the drop panel ceilings and ancient hallway carpet just kind of cast a drab pall over the place. The rooms themselves have had some features updated (carpet, vanities, leather recliner), and the beds were very comfortable. Happy to have in-room mini-fridge. All in all, it was serviceable. We spent most of our time at the mountain or at Ludlow restaurants.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
JKR
"Hotel is ok but expensive"
The hotel was ok but not really worth the money. They should have included breakfast for the price. They also charged me $30 extra for my daughter which was never mentioned when I booked it. I also didn't like that you had to walk up a pretty steep hill 200 yards away to go have a drink. When it's 4 degrees out nobody wants to do that. The restaurant looked nice but very expensive. I wouldn't stay here again because I think I can get a better value somewhere else.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Cathy
The pictures looked way better than the actual place. It's a glorified motel.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Good price/quality hotel near okemo mountains"
Wish water in the pool would be warmer. Kids were so excited about the pool until they realized how cold water was:( Room has basic decor but clean.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
anna
Great amenities for skiing, with pool hottub etc..
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Did the job!"
Hotel is mediocre, needs renovation. Nice dinner at the main hotel, expensive though. great location to Okemo for skiing. Would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Rebecca
"DO NOT stay here!!"
We stayed at the hotel the week between Christmas and New Years for a ski vacation. The first thing I noticed when I walked into the hotel is that there was not ONE Christmas decoration or any holiday decorations for that matter! The whole hotel was cold and empty, no decor at all. It looked like an upscale motel. The rooms were boring and the beds were uncomfortable. The bathroom was very small and the sink was uncomfortably low. When I asked about an upgrade, (a room with possibly a fireplace), I was told there wasn't any available and that the fireplaces in the rooms did not work they were for show only. There is no ATM machine in the entire hotel. Breakfast closes at 10am and you have to pay more for the "hot" buffet which basically was pancakes and bacon. There is no place to get lunch and The Castle dinner menu is more expensive than a NYC restaurant. The Spa was booked solid for three days. The pool was small and the "hot tub" was a glorified bath tub. When I asked housekeeping for clean glasses, (as they did not replace the dirty ones in the room), she didn't even turn around to tell me she didn't have any. I had to ask the front desk to make a fire in the lobby in the afternoon. They also would not give me a "K" cup for my son who wanted hot chocolate and said I had to pay for it. I have never been so disappointed in a hotel and we paid a lot to stay there. I will never go back!
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Ratings are not accurate"
This hotel is outdated and does not live up to reviews at all. Service was fair to marginal at best . Pool and hot tub were dirty . No extra pillows upon request , one per person. TV in room , old and bad picture Internet very poor at hotel after multiple requests to restart .No connection most of the time. Outlets in room did not work to charge electronics. Heating system in room did not work properly. Very over priced& outdated for area.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
A.M
I had a comfortable stay. The room was spacious and clean.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Stayed here for one night. Very nice evening while seeing fall foliage of the area. Beautiful area.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
kiki
"Very Good"
Overall an excellent hotel with clean and comfortable rooms and good service. One should just be aware of few things: 1) The restaurant next door is VERY expensive so, if this is a problem, expect to drive 2-3 miles to town for dinner. 2) There is no Pizza delivery, really! No place in the area will deliver. 3) This was my biggest gripe, - I personally found the pillows extremely uncomfortable. This made it hard to sleep. I am not being picky here, I travel all the time for work. The pillows ARE uncomfortable, and there is no choice of different kinds. Yet, having said all that, I would have a hard time to give this hotel a negative rating because everything else was really good.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Arie
"Room rate is not justified."
While the room was larger than most motels, it could use some repainting/refinishing. The rug was typical of commercial grade indoor/outdoor carpeting, and was in need of some cleaning. In using the toilet, one would almost need to be a contortionist to reach the toilet paper. I did appreciate the low-noise air conditioner, the Kuerig coffee maker, and the quality soap and shampoo samples.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Clare
It's clean, parking and free internet connection, signal is low and keep dropping.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Mediocre at best"
This was our second stay at this hotel. The hotel has a nice location but offers little else. The staff was unpleasant and unsociable. There was a problem with the deadbolt on our door. When we called to have it fixed, the front desk clerk basically laughed and said "Don't worry, no crime happens here," and left the door as it was. We will not be staying at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Accomodating Staff"
The staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Was an overnight stay so didn't immerse me or my kids into what the hotel offered. They enjoyed the accommodations and pool. Although they thought the pool was a bit on the tiny side.
"Nice Location"
We enjoyed our stay except for the wedding party guests. Please be aware that this hotel property includes a wedding reception facility. The location was very quiet until the wedding guests started returning to their rooms. It was very loud from 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM on Saturday night. Our stay on Sunday night was great. I would stay at this hotel again, but I would make sure there was not a wedding at the same time. The front desk staff was friendly and the housekeeping staff did a great job.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
TJ
"Quiet and comfortable"
The room was amazing. I wish the pools were a little warmer but other than that it was beautiful.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
cynthia lopes
Room was way better than I thought it was going to be. Clean and updated all around. Awesome pool. Nice people. Def would go back.
1 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2014
Dante
"Close to Skiing (4 miles) at Okemo Mountain"
Excellent Stay. Nice pool, nice hot tub, and the service of hotel staff was great. This is probably the best accomodations near Ludlow VT's Okemo Mountain Resort off the actual mountain.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
Rich B
Was a differnt experience. We booked online and saw this beautiful castle on a hill and then got to the hotel and found out that castle only had 12 rooms, a very highend resturant and spa. Our room was down below in another building with many other rooms - was a nice hotel, room was clean, quite and big and they upgraded us to a suite with fireplace and kitchenette, so that was very nice. However I would prefer to be in the old wordly style of the castle and not the new, modern, hotel building - it was fine and worked well - just felt decived and did not get what we paid for. Yes I would go back but just for a weekend trip to ski - good location near Okemo. Was very kid oriented as well and the pool area/hottub was more like a playground - not my idea of relaxing once off the mountain. Cheers
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Close to Okemo"
A pleasant stay but definitely not as beautiful as the pictures on line lead you to believe.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Nice facility / Staff & GM lack accountability"
I had booked and prepaid for my reservation with a Friday check-in and Sunday checkout. The hotel called me on Saturday am asking me to remove my belongings as I had a Saturday checkout. The front desk staff as well as the GM asked me to return to the hotel to resolve the issue. I told them that I booked with Expedia and I had paid thru Sunday. The GM told me that their records showed a Saturday checkout and that I needed to deal with Expedia directly. He further explained that it was my problem to resolve since I booked with Expedia and not theirs. This showed a complete lack of accountability. I believe that part of a GM's role is to resolve issues like this on behalf of their customers regardless of how the reservation was booked. I am a single Mom and was skiing with my 3 children. When I explained to the GM that I was not taking time out from my ski trip to resolve an issue that he should be handling, his response was - That's Terrific, Fantastic. I found this attitude very rude and condescending. I felt that he did not believe that I had a reservation thru Sunday. As soon as I sent screen shots of my reservation, his attitude changed, but he never apologized. The GM did say that he would contact Expedia, however, he never called me back to confirm the issue was resolved. Simply a lack of accountability and poor customer service.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Great place"
Hotel was great, not far from mountain or town. The only thing that didn't make sense was there is no restaurant in the hotel, well there was but it had been closed for sometime. But the rooms were very nice, the pool and jacuzzi was great, definitely recommend.
3 night romance trip Mar 1, 2014
"Ski destination"
Should have room wifi for the price
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
TB
"Nice place to stay if you go skiing in Okemo"
The hotel is clean, close to the mountain. We were upgraded from a room to a suite for the same money. That was excellent! The suite had a king-size bed in a bedroom, a queen sofa-bed and a twin pull-out chair both in the living room. That was perfect for my two kids, ages 14 (girl) and 5 (boy). The room was clean; the housekeeping was excellent. Every day they made our beds, provided clean towels, did the dishes in the dishwasher. The hotel has an indoor pool and the jaccuzzi. There is also a spa a few minute away (walking); they charge $15 per person to use the facilities, i.e. sauna, outdoor heated pool. I wish that was complimentary. We never had breakfast at the hotel; we cooked breakfast. Overall it's great and I'll definitely come back if I get a suite for the price of a room
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"We Enjoyed our Stay"
We rented a house in Ludlow for 3 nights with a bunch of friends but I had to arrive a day late and told my girlfriend we would stay an extra day at a hotel. We found The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort and enjoyed it a lot. It met our expectations for a one night stay. Clean and comfortable room, indoor pool with a hot tub, and just an overall pleasant appearance when we walked into the main entrance. It's about a 10 minute drive to Okemo Mountain, which isn't bad considering your mostly driving on a slower traffic road through the town. I would definitely consider staying here again.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
Ryan
"Nice hotel for family stay close to the mountain"
Nice hotel for a family stay, close to the mountain resort. We got upgraded to the suit which was very nice and helpful. Rooms were clean and room service was in time and good. Would be happy to stay there again!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Nice clean hotel close to ski areas"
a nice stay with a pool and game room for kids. The food was terrible at breakfast and the other restaurant was way too expensive for families. Wanted to check out the spa but wasn't sure if it was open.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Nice stay very clean, loved the Pool, if one improvement could be made i would say add Free wifi, it cost $10 per night unless you use in the lobby.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2014
Nick B
"Perfectly comfortable"
Very comfortable and reasonably priced - would definitely stay again
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"dropped ceilings and loud heater"
A few beefs here: first, the heater in the room was so loud that we turned it off and then woke up freezing. The ceilings in the room are dropped (like in an office) - bad style and something you don't see on the web pics. Also, given the heater situation, I wanted to check out after one night (had booked two and paid in advance) but they would not refund me so I ate $240.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Close to Okemo."
Nice hotel, nothing special. I arrived right after Xmas and am sure it is their busiest and most expensive season. Room was clean. Mattresses were very soft and could use replacement. Indoor pool and hot tub were a nice touch after skiing. Continental & Buffet breakfast were extra charge but well worth the convenience.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
J
"Everything was good"
Nice, clean hotel about 5 minutes from Okemo. An upgrade from your typical hotel. Very clean and comfortable room. Not super up to date but not dated at all. If you're looking for a good place to stay near Okemo without paying an arm and a leg, you can't go wrong here.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
When I saw the website it showed a beautiful picture which we found out upon arriving was up on a hill. I really felt deceived because the room we they gave us was down at the bottom of the hill more like a hotel then picture we saw. If I had known the difference I may have decided to book the one on top of the hill. This was the first time my husband and I had gone away alone in 10 years and needless to say I was so disappointed with our 2 night stay as this was the honeymoon we never had. I really wish we could receive a 2 night stay free at the castle up on the hill as it will probably be several years before we can go away again.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
Priscilla
"Beautiful Countryside"
We stayed in the King Suite Rm 268. It was a 3 rm apt fully equip kitchen. Front desk very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2013
Al
"Wonderful Hotel in a Charming Rural Setting"
Pointe Castle is divided into two facilities. Both are clean, warm and wonderful. We stayed in the basic mid-range hotel and enjoyed meals in the luxury early 1900's Mansion. We would highly recommend this pet and people friendly resort to anyone looking to visit the old-world charm of rural Vermont and New Hampshire while relaxing with totally modern amenities.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Laurel
"Unexpededly beautiful property in a remote area."
The staff were very helpful and the hotel was spotless. Would definately stay here again. Great Restaurant just down the road too!!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Airconditioning not working in the Suite Room!"
1. The room was nice, clean and well set. But the air-conditioning was not working during our 2 night stay in the hotel. It was disappointing after paying so much for suite room. Hotel staff conveyed their hearty condolences when we complained about the issue - "We apologize, we cannot fix it as we have placed an order to replace the air conditioning, but the part wont come today." 2. The bathroom lock was not working. It was pretty annoying.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Stayed in 158
"Girls night away"
Enjoyed our stay. We were just there for 1 night, but the hotel met our expectations. It was very clean, which is very important to us. Plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from also.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Pat
"Good Hotel"
The hotel was in good condition. It should be considered a 3 star facility. The room was large and clean and the bedding was comfortable.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
S
"Not picture perfect"
The photo online is the nicest part of the resort!
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"We will be back!"
The hotel exterior was a bit out dated however the rooms were very nice. The grounds of the hotel, spa and castle restaurant were beautiful. The pool and hot tub outside of the spa were beautiful and clean. The inside pool was nice as well. The restaurant was super expensive so we chose to go down the road to Sam's restaurant. The food there was amazing. Tried to go back to the castle restaurant for breakfast and all they offered was a continental for $9.95. So again we went a little out of the way to Vermont Apple Pie for an amazing breakfast. Well worth the 20 minute drive.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Jody
"Expected a lot better for the price."
It was a last minute reservation, and based on the pictures we expected a unique experience. Instead it was a tired old motel room.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
It was a very nice hotel, good prices and great location for skiing. My fiancé and I had a great time
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
Nicole
Overall, a very nice hotel, conveniently located to Okemo, Ludlow and other points of interest in southern Vermont. Plenty of amenities for kids. The pool was a bit small and the hot tub didn't work very well. One critique of Hotels.com: It listed our suite as having one king-size bed and one queen. The queen was actually a pullout couch — not a problem for our 3-year-old. However, had we booked the room with another couple, this would have been a major problem.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013