All hotels in Williams, Arizona, United States of America
1129 Stockmens Rd, Williams, AZ, 86046, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great owners."
Final bill was $30 more than quote. No reason why.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
sharon
"A lovely truly lovely retreat"
The room was out of this world,dale and sheri put 110% into everything they do to make you feel comply at home. Would return to same place at the drop of a hat if we ever get to Williams again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Mitch & Dawn
When we got there the whole hotel was just flooded and the floor was teared off. They didn't inform us a word about this situation beforehand. The owner even left the town for their vacation, we were left to owner's friend who was there to help. You can image how frustrated we were, it was already dark outside and we just drove 4 hours to get there. Very terrible experience. At the end we booked another hotel. Never go to this one again and don't book!!!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Great B&B close to the Grand Canyon :)"
My wife and I stayed a total of 2 wonderfuly nights at the "Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast." We're so glad we found this place. We'll defiantly be back for all our future trips. We felt at home, the room was clean and even had slippers! The owners are very kind and it was a pleasure chatting with them at breakfast.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
John & Kristi
"Excellent Experience."
We booked the hotel in the last minute for Grand Canyon trip. Everywhere was sold out and we ended up in this hotel. It turned out to be the best experience.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Wei
"Good Job"
The hotel is hard to find. We missed our first night. Overall very sincere and great hospitality.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
SALIH
"A Bed and Breakfast that treats you like family"
I stayed here with my fiancé over the Thanksgiving Holiday and we had such a wonderful time. Victoria was the inn sitter since the Terry's were out of town visiting family and she was exceptionally kind and helpful. It almost felt like we were staying with family. The breakfasts were delicious and filling and they gave us energy for some of the spectacular hikes in the area. It was also a great time to socialize with another young couple who were traveling across the US. Russell was also very helpful and gave us great tips on where to go see some Native American ruins. We will definitely be staying here again the next time we are up in beautiful Northern Arizona.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Delia & Rudy
"Excellent place to stay!!!"
My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at the Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast. The Tovar room was super clean and comfortable. I loved everything about our stay. I highly recommend to anyone that wants to stay in Williams, AZ.
"Adorable B&B"
I stayed at the Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast for two nights. I had to arrive very late on the first night due to a freeway closure and Del, one of the owners, stayed up to wait for me. Since I was a woman travelling alone and since this was my first time in the area , this was greatly appreciated! The room I stayed in was lovely, decorated in Native American art with a private bathroom/shower area. Breakfast is at a set time here at 830am and was delicious, prepared by Del's wife Sheri. While this property is a tiny bit outside of the downtown area of Williams (5 minutes drive), the quiet location in a residential neighborhood is well worth it. I recommend this property to anyone who enjoys B&B's and very friendly and accommodating hosts.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Best B&B on the way to the Grand Canyon"
This B&B was fantastic. The owners were great. I have not had a better breakfast in years. The owners went out of their way to make sure we were attended to. We told them what we wanted to do and they helped make it happen, even making last minute reservations.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Russ
"Wonderful hosts, meticulous property"
Really lovely B&B with warm, friendly hosts. Rooms and rest of property is clean and beautiful. Dell and Cheryl (spelling?) are excellent resources for info on seeing the Grand Canyon and surrounding areas. The property is centrally located in a modest residential area rather than nestled someplace high and in the woods, that's the only nit to be picked.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Alan
"I Wish I Coukld Give HOTEL SERVICE a 6!!!!"
My mom and I were taking a trip to Grand Canyon and chose this sweet B&B in a quiet neighborhood. What luck! Del and Sheri were gracious hosts - Sheri went out of her way to make gluten free breakfasts for my mother, and Del drove us to the train when I lost my keys! On the last day (having found my keys), we needed to before dawn and found a lovingly packed GF-breakfast-to-go in the mini-fridge. A trip to Grand Canyon should include the B&B named in its honor.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2013
Celia S
"Very nice for B&B"
The brochure looks nicer than the actual size of the room. The bathroom was very small.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2013
RW
"Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast"
Innkeepers Dell and Sherry were gracious. Breakfast was outstanding...unique recipes to die for! Everything clean as a whistle and well appointed. Convenient to historic Williams, AZ and the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim . Don't forget to visit Cruiser's Cafe on Route 66! BBQ ribs falling off the bone and friendly service.
2 night trip May 30, 2013
"Just a stop over"
The hosts of this bed and breakfast were very nice and the breakfast and our room were outstanding. However, there are many better values in Williams if you are just planning an overnight stay as we were. And the location was not particularly convenient to downtown, being located in a small neighborhood on the outskirts.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Greatplace to stay that will treat you like family"
Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast was fantastic. Fantastic service. Close to the Grand Canyon. Bearizona is near by. Alot of wonderful places to eat along the infamous Route 66. We will definitely go back to GC B&B when we go back to revisit the area. Location is great. Located in Williams. Between Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon. About a 50 minute drive to Grand Canyon. The stay was wonderful. The atmosphere perfect. The Butterfly shower was hot and alot of pressure. The Breakfast was so delicious (5 star) better than the bowl of cereal or doughnuts from a normal hotel/motel. Del and Sheri made our stay feel like we were family. I highly recommend staying there.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
Tony
warm
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2013
Isshin

"Great location close to town, 45mins to G.C"
Great B and B interesting breakfasts. Knowledgable staff
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
CB
"Visit to Grand Canyon was wondeful retirement trip"
We stayed at the Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast from June 10-12 and enjoyed everything from the wonderful breakfasts to the comfy beds and accommodations to the wonderful company of Del and Sheri. They are a lovely couple, warm, welcoming and helpful, providing knowledgeable advice and directions on how to find restaurants and attractions in the area This was our first vist to the Grand Canyon and it was truly an awesome experience, one that we hope to repeat someday soon again. Thanks to Del and Sheri for helping make our visit special! Donna & Bob
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Great service - warm and welcoming"
Brilliant. Clean and comfortable with great breakfasts and total consideration from the owners to ensure we enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2013
IL
"The most caring hotel ever!!!!"
We stayed for 2 nights so we had plenty of time to see the Grand Canyon. At the initial booking we were asked if we had any special dietary needs. We answered kosher and not to worry as we could cope with cereal. This wasn't good enough for our hosts who insisted on making great breakfasts - all very kosher (paper utensils, only products with kosher certification, etc.) Our hosts became experts in reading labels to make sure everything was OK - and all without making us feel uncomfortable. On top of this great service, the B&B was very comfortable with a lot of thought in every thing from the shower heads (great butterfly) to the room décor (native Indian in our case).
1 night family trip May 22, 2013
Julian
IL
"stay here for the canyon"
Brilliant place, stay here if you are going to the Canyon. Totally relaxing environment outside the tourist hotspot at the park. Del and Sheri were lovely and cooked an amazing, filling breakfast every day for us. The rooms are all individual, comfortable and decorated really well. I would recommend this to my friends and family.. That's rare! You also get to see route 66 and the Canyon Railway.
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
Stayed two days at this B&B and it was great. Beautiful rooms, with everything you need, including bathrobes, slippers, homemade cookies and sparkling cider. Del and Sheri made us a breakfast to go as we left early for our Grand Canyon hike and we ate a great breakfast with them the second morning. Great hosts and very comfortable rooms. would definately return! Thank you for your great hospitality.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Dan and Dalua

"Excelente atendimento, nos fizeram sentir em casa!"
Excelente atendimento, sentimo-nos em casa! Café da manhã preparado na hora e com muito cuidado e capricho! Decoração típica indígena dava um clima muito acolhedor!
2 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
Moacyr
BR
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast

"Lovely experience!"
01/18/16 owj14 Chico, California
We had a wonderful stay at the Brand Canyon Bed and Breakfast! Our room was gorgeous and clean. The house is decorated beautifully. The outside of the home is just as beautiful as the inside with a beautifully manicured yard. Dell, the owner, was very personable and showed great interest in making our trip the best it could be. He and his wife had put together a list of local eateries with their own personalized descriptions of the restaurant and they didn't include any restaurants that they wouldn't frequent themselves. When you arrive they have sparking cider and cookies waiting for you - a cute little perk! Last but definitely not least, the food was outstanding and the dining experience was nice. Dell really likes to get to know his guests and encourages conversation at breakfast. My husband and I don't usually frequent bed and breakfasts and we tend to keep to ourselves so this was a little different for us but we enjoyed it nonetheless. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.
""Cozy and Serine""
11/12/15 Linda L Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Our stay at the Grand Canyon B&B was delightful.! The room was spacious, clean, had great character, and most important the bed was very comfortable. The service was beyond expectations, Dell was very helpful and very nice. You can tell he enjoys hosting the bed and breakfast. Upon our arrival in Vegas I sprained my ankle. Once we at arrived at the bed and breakfast he was very hospitable and provided me with an ice pack without me even asking for it at first. The decor was very nice and the breakfast was delicious! The town of Williams was very quaint and the shops were cute and had unique gifts. I should have shopped more! Thank you Dell for making our visit in Williams and at the Grand Canyon a great experience! Will definitely come back! Linda & Mark
""Quiet, Comfy B & B with Yummy Breakfast""
10/25/15 Sparkles614 Hudsonville, Michigan
Del was the perfect host. He was so welcoming and gracious even though we arrived much later than anticipated. Del offered to make arrangements for any activities we were interested in and was very knowledgeable about the area including the Grand Canyon and Sedona. Breakfast was served in the lovely dining room both mornings and was delicious. The apple pancakes were so yummy - my mouth is starting to water just thinking about them! Our rooms were comfortable, clean and nicely decorated with many one of a kind pieces. This B & B has a nice, relaxing vibe. Thanks for the memories, Del.
10/13/15 Bobbi S Mars, Pennsylvania, United States
We loved staying at the Grand Canyon B&B. Our room was very nice and clean. The breakfast was different every day (3 days stay) and delicious. Del was so helpful. He told us all the best places to go. We planned a day in Sedona and a day at the Grand Canyon based on his suggestions and it worked out perfectly. Williams is a great town!
"Great hosts in a lovely bed and breakfast"
09/24/15 DiTorrero Rotterdam
Stayed at the Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast with my daughter during our USA trip. Felt as coming home from the moment we arrived. Nice welcome from Del, the owner. Fantastic, clean and spacious room. Very tasty home made breakfast at 08:30 hrs every morning where we met some very nice guests from Germany. Great advise from Del and his wife Sheri about the best places in the area. They sent us to a spot at the Grand Canyon where we were completely by ourselves and this was in August! This is the place to stay if you don't mind driving one hour to the Grand Canyon. Williams is also a lovely town on the old route 66 with plenty of places to eat. Would definitely stay there again, thank you Sheri and Del!
"A wonderful stay!"
08/12/15 TravelVav Helsinki, Finland
We loved our stay here! Del was fantastic in guiding us to the best spots in and around town and our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Del was so kind that when we missed breakfast on our way out he had prepared a lunch bag for us for the road! It doesnt get more thoughtful than that, not to mention the food inside the bag was delicious. Highly recommended !
"The perfect Hotel"
07/29/15 Guillaume H Arlon, Belgium
I dont know how to start because there is so much positive things to say about that Hotel and the owners. Let's start by the checkin, we had a warm welcome and we were asked to choose what we preferred to eat in the morning (all home made meal of course) The owner also advised us some breath taking spots on the grand canyon and recommandations. The room was very clean, quiet and so typical from this area regarding the decoration. The hotel very well located in Williams to see some nice part of the 66 road. All contacts with the owner were very friendly, thank you again for that and your meals were all delicious. The wifi was good enough in the living room of the hotel to do what we had to do but quite low in the room
"What a great place"
07/17/15 Peter S
We were welcomed by the owner Del and we're shown to our room. We then proceeded to chat with Del for about 40 minutes about the area and what our plans were and how he could help. Del recommended a trip to the grand canyon with All Star tours. We said that would be good and Del organised this for us with a pick up the following morning. We were not disappointed ( see my review) Del then explained that they had had a massive water leak which had effected the kitchens so our breakfast would be at one of the local restaurants. This did not in anyway spoil our visit. The room was excellent and was cleaned everyday. The b&b is about 5 minutes drive from town where there are lots of good restaurants. Good hosts and would highly recommend
"AZ to WY"
07/09/15 Shirley Z
What a great choice we made! Del and Sheri have the most welcoming B&B, and one of the most beautiful as well. The room was very well appointed, and every aspect of our stay was delightful. It's a shame we were passing through for only two nights. Next time, this will be our destination and not just a waypoint. We can't wait!
"Great place to stay to visit the Grand Canyon"
04/27/15 misskelly1010 Pennsylvania
Del and Sherry were very accomodating and run their inn very professionally. They were very knowledgeable about giving us advice on the Grand Canyon and the surrounding area. Breakfasts was delicious. Inn was well kept with separate living spaces for the owners vs guests. Every detail was thought through very well to make the room as comfortable as possible away from home.