All hotels in Lisbon, Portugal
Rua Castilho 6-12, Lisbon, 1250-069, Portugal, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Exceptional hotel in Principle Real"
Highly recommend Euro Das Letras for exceptional service and a safe, convenient location between Principle Real and the Avenida Metro. Staff very professional and accommodating. Fine breakfast.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Robert Foust
Incredible value for such a modern room. Good location. Helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Wonderful location"
Wonderful location, just off the central Avenida da Liberdade. Great breakfast too.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Zsuzsanna
"Loved this hotel!"
Great hotel in terrific neighborhood. Staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. Loved this hotel!
7 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
The best thing about this hotel was the friendly, helpful service.
3 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Kathryn N
"A quiet and comfortable five-star Lisbon lodging"
I was there for 5 days and although I was supposed to transfer to the Sofitel, I liked the Eurostar so much I stayed 2 more there. The hotel is only two blocks above Liberdade (and from the Avenida metro) in a quiet neighborhood and very close to the Praca Principe Real where shopping, restaurants, a miroudor and a park made for constant attractions. The breakfast included in the room rate was excellent and the purported steep climb to the hotel can be avoided by going two blocks further up Liberdade (as the hotel staff told me). Two cinetecas are nearby (two blocks away). Staff was very helpful and the hotel was very quiet -- don't know whether it is the design or just quiet guests but in any event I was never bothered by noise.
6 night trip May 12, 2015
Linn
"Excellent Staff | Great Service"
Super friendly staff, and very helpful in all aspects. Great location. Clean. Good value for $
4 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Anthony
"Business in Lisbon"
Great hotel for business stay. Very conveniently located. Staff is wonderful and very helpful, great breakfast, great rooms. Definitely recommendable.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Cristina
The staff were excellent. The breakfast included with the room was terrific.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
C
"Great modern hotel stay in Lisbon"
Modern hill up the hill from Avenida de Liberdad. Easy access to metro line. Walkable to points of interest in Lisbon.
4 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great location, quiet area"
Good location, walking distance to city center. Hotel staff was friendly and attentive
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Nathan
"Nice hotel great breakfast"
Checked in for Christmas, other than not putting our rooms on the same floor (family of 5 split between 2 floors) it was perfect. Amazing views!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Our favorite hotel in Lisbon"
This is a great hotel in Lisbon; five star al the way. It was our second time there. The rooms are very nice, comfortable and clean. The staff is amazing; they go out of their way to make you feel at home. I would strongly recommend that people purchase the room with the breakfast included. It is the best breakfast buffet you'll ever have. It has lots of fresh fruit, a variety of meats, cheeses, pastry, juices, all types of coffee etc. The servers are very nice too. Also good location.
5 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Daniela
"Two days in Lisbon"
We arrived at the hotel at 7am from our cruise ship, checked our bags and rambled Lisbon on foot til 5 pm. The hotel is well located, modern and attractive, on a pretty street. Our room was large and well set up. The hotel staff was friendly, competent, efficient and helpful. They advised us on a nearby restaurant and gave us chits for a free glass of wine. They got us a cab for the airport and told us what the fare should be. The breakfast buffet was very good.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Al and Kathy
"Nice hotel, nice staff, great location"
I spent two nights in this hotel. Everything was perfect ! The front office people were professional, very nice and willing to help. They even took the time to explain the great place to visit in Lisbon. Staff in the kitchen were above and beyond my expectation with their professionnalism. The food was really good !
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
IKM
"A gem"
We stayed here for part of our honeymoon. The hotel and staff were amazing! They were kind and attentive without feeling pretentious or overbearing. The desk staff were informative and always helped us. The dining service was quite good and not too expensive at all. The sauna is nice with an adequate gym. The location is central. It is off the main streets so keeps the nights quiet and calm, but only 0.5 mile walk and you are in the middle of downtown. You can't miss with this location, especially if you enjoy walking/taxi to the fun but want to unwind with peace later in the day.
3 night romance trip Jun 3, 2014
Farah
We had a fabulous holiday experience in Eurostars Das Letras Hotel!!! Definitely we come back again.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Larisa
"Perfect Lisbon Spot"
Amazing staff, neats rooms and very close to sights and restaurants. Only criticism was the shower in my room was VERY prone to leak out of the bottom of the shower due to splashing. Otherwise, was fantastic!
3 night romance trip May 26, 2014
Alec
Great stay in a great location
1 night trip with friends May 20, 2014
"great choice for your 79yo mother and daughter"
The room easily accomodated a roll-away, allowing us to be all together;the breakfast was fresh with lots of choice and excellent coffee and juices. We did ask advice about resturants one night and ended up on a wild goose chase, never finding the Belvedere Hotel w/ the recommended Decandate resturant - get detailed advice! The hotel is in a perfect location on a quiet street but the surrounding streets twist and turn.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Dianne
"Great find"
The hotel was very elegant and comfortable. I was very pleased with the service.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Stylish and modern"
Location: pretty close to the city center and all historic cites. Nice cafes nearby. Rooms: quite big, no view, spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower. It's all good, but then there is a lot of water on the floor.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Nice hotel. Close to Avenida Liberdade!!!"
Very well located near metro and train station. Walking distance to Marques de Pombal roundabout and Praca das figureiras and Rossio. Several nice restaurants at Av. Liberdade!
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Marcia
"Great hotel in good neighborhood"
Stayed here one night -very close to the botanical garden and, on the other side Avenida da Liberdade. Pretty big hike to the hotel itself. It's got a gym and a good buffet breakfast. Room was nice and clean, big bed and nice bathroom.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Great hotel in a good location"
This hotel was a great choice for our stay in Lisbon. It is in the heart of the city near the main Avenida da Liberdade and two Metro stops as well as the Parque Eduardo VII. There are many restaurants nearby. The hotel was quiet and the staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. Our room was quiet and nice and even had a balcony from which we could see over the city to the Rio Tejo. We would stay there again and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good, reasonably priced hotel in Lisbon.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Great place and easy access to Barri Alto where bars/restaurants are located. I would go back here if found for the right price.
2 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2014
CR
"Great 5* Hotel at 3* Price"
I stayed here once about 4 years ago and it is just as good now as then. Fortunately I had a greatly discounted rate. Everything is ultra modern including the three position shower you need an advanced degree to be able to operate. The wifi was fast on my laptop but didn't seem to like my Android phone. Hotel is about equidistant from three metro stops and suffers from a lack of good restaurants nearby, but there's a taxi rank a block away to take you wherever you wish. I'll gladly stay again where there's a friendly and helpful staff.
3 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2013
"Just perfect"
1) amazing staff for vacation or business, 2) great rooms. Try one on 6th floor or above in the back for great views, 3) delicious breakfast,4) good location and not in the middle of the super tourist areas or super busy commuters areas. Only recommendation is to try to improve wireless signal. Sometimes it is a bit slow.
8 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Rodrigo
"Exigent hotel high breakfast price"
Nice hotel close to the center, option of unreasonable breakfast price. Very pleasant hospitality. I would defiantly come back agiain.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
gil
"Helpful staff"
The staff was extremely helpful. We were given recommendations regarding places to eat. We had questions about where to catch the tour buses and what to do about getting to the airport. Everyone we talked to were well versed in English. The hot breakfast was very good with lots of fruit, cereals, pastries and eggs. We would stay there again.
3 night trip Nov 4, 2013
Teri
"Great hotel."
I chose this hotel because of the reviews that I read online. This is one of the best managed and staffed hotels that I have ever stayed in. The property is exceptionally well maintained. The hotel staff is extremely service oriented and professionally friendly - they go out of their way to try to please their guests. When I return to Lisbon, I will definitely stay at this hotel if they have an available room.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Carroll
"Very nice hotel. Excellent location"
Stayed for the second time at this hotel, as my first experience was extremely positive. This excellent hotelis very well located just off the main avenue and attractions of Lisbon. The staff is extremely cordial and helpful. Unfortunately, this stay, my room had some problems, but the staff was so efficient at fixing the problem and quick and friendly that I quickly forgot all about it. I would highly recommend a stay in this hotel.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
gilbert
"EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR THE PRICE"
EXCELLENT, VERY NICE STAFF EXCELLENT BREAKFAST INCLUSIVE CAN'T GO WRONG!!!
6 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Nice hotel, centrally located"
Very pleasant stay at this excellent hotel. The staff is very friendly and professional. Service is excellent and breakfast is very appetizing. I would not hesitate to book again inthis hotel
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
gilbert
"15m walk to everything : awesome service"
From the checking in (friendly, efficient, offered directions) to the bell- boy (funny, offered to park the car for us, personable) everything is right in this hotel..it's newly decorated : the room with a balcony, tub and shower, free wifi !the late night bar staff were excellent too..located 15m walk from the hot spots like alto barrio, 10 m to the botanical gdns and a 30m stroll to the river or a little longer to the fort.. We would happily return... One of the nicest hotels we've stayed at in the price range..no one could have a problem with this place ..
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Nick
"Great value!"
What I like: the staff is very helpful and friendly, the room and the common area are nice and neat, the location is not far from the action and at a quiet street, the breakfast is good, and it's close to a Hertz rental car office where I picked up my car. What I like less: internet connection can be tricky. Had to re-login to stay connected and the signal is not strong at times. Overall, I will stay there again if I visit Lisbon again. It's a good hotel chain to stay since I also stayed at Eurostars in Porto. Excellent value.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Justin
"Wonderful stay in the heart of Lisbon -- 5 stars!!"
My husband and I stayed here 8 days during an international conference, and we couldn't have asked for a better location or better experience. The staff is truly amazing. They really care about the guests and go out of their way to make you comfortable. On our last morning there, we had to leave at 3:45am to catch an early flight, and they even packed us up a "to-go" breakfast!
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Brenda
"Superb value!"
Excellent staff and facility. Hugo and Rui were friendly, informative and very helpful. Beautiful, modern decor in guest rooms and public areas. Minor criticism: no shampoo, coffee not replenished each day. Bottom line: we'd return in a Heartbeat!
3 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"NIce but...."
I think the hotel was nice for location and appearance. Neighborhood was fine and easy walk to a lot of restaurants and shopping. Was at another hotel in Lisbon that offered more than 2 English speaking TV stations that this one did. Also, maid didn't replace coffee when used, either for me or a friend of mine who also stayed in the hotel. Staff was nice.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Great hotel! Not too close to busy Avenita Liberdade nor too far. Just right without the road noise. Front desk personnel very helpful. They speak very good english. Breakfast has veriety and sumptuous. The only issue is the hotel on top of a small hill. There are streets you can take to reduce the climb.
3 night trip May 11, 2013
World Travler
"Modern stylish hotel near center of the city."
The room was large and modern, all the facilities were good. The area is within walking distance of all attractions. Our room unfortunately was located near some plumbing problem, and all night every half hour the walls made very loud sounds that woke us. The staff next morning were not very concerned, to say the least.
Other trip May 10, 2013
Alex
"Beautiful hotel, walkable to all parts of city"
Love the hotel, location and breakfast buffet. Great service provided by all areas of the hotel. Very comfortable lounge area to sit and relax, enjoy some wine or chat.
4 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Internet was a bit slow and unstable. Everything else was fine.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
It may look like a business hotel but is comfortable and the breakfast is good and plentiful. The location is very good for siteseeing (as long as you can manage the steep hill up from the main avenue) and there are many reasonable - but good restaurants in the vicinity
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
"Great for vsiting Lisboa"
I loved the hotel...it is new, well located, excellent staff. great
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
Regina
Hotel staff without exception friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 6, 2013
The hotel is excellent in almost everything. The only complaint I have is about wardrobe space. There is not a single drawer in the room!
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
The Hotel Staff was very competent and helpful. Rooms were very clean and well designed. The only negativity was a mild hill to the hotel which you have to walk, but taxi is indeed very cheap and recommendable.
Other trip Jan 6, 2013
"Excellent hotel."
Great hotel, great breakfast. Only slight negative is it's a steep climb from the nearest metro.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2012
"Nice 4 star Hotel for a 3 star price"
This is a nice 4 star hotel for a 3 star price. Great value, exceptional service. The hotel rates itself as 5 star, it isn't, but you aren't paying 5 star rates either. Excellent breakfast, fabulous service, clean facility. Just a 10 minute walk to the center of town. Cons; basic cable mostly all Portuguese language channels, hard bedding, sandpaper like towels. Overall I would return igf in Lisbon, especially for the price point.
3 night trip Dec 10, 2012