All hotels in Beachwood, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here25725 Central Pkwy, Beachwood, OH, 44122, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Cleveland weekend"
The staff was very pleasant, friendly and helpful with things like directions, places to visit and eat. Hotel in general was neat and clean, located near food and shopping
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
The only problem I had was that you could hear every door open and shut. Very noisy. They could update the artwork. The wall sconce had a fake plastic plant in it.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Quiet, staff was very accommodating. Close to main attractions. I would definitely stay here again.
6 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2013
Suzanne H.
"stay from home"
My stay was the best experience I have had in a long time they made sure my family had everything we needed and keep checking on us they even made sure the baby had a crib the staff was very caring and treated us like we belonged there
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
Jernilla
"Excellent value and amenities"
This was my first time staying at a Homewood Suites. My 1-bedroom suite was very comfortable. Free breakfast was nice and dinner and drinks (Mon-Thurs) is a plus, but the dinner didn't look too great so I skipped it. Pretty decent salad bar during dinner. Great location with awesome restaurants in surrounding area (Moxie is the best of all). All in all, I was very happy and will not hesitate to stay at Homewood again.
5 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
"nice"
I recently had a problem with a hotel from this website. But they made it right and I tried again. This was a much better experience and this place solid. The rooms were well designed and it was clean. Although it was a little expensive, for three adults the king suite was perfect and overall it was a positive experience.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
A very pleasant stay. It was clean and quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. I will stay again.
3 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
"Exceptional in every way"
From its excellent accommodations, to its extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating staff, our stay was exceptional in every detail.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
Gary M
Big rooms and quiet. Great breakfast.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"honeymoon treat"
Very quiet and peaceful.... enjoyed a four day honeymoon. The staff was so nice.
4 night romance trip Nov 9, 2013
Nichols
"Near our event"
Overall very happy with everything
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Glenn Hanthorn
"Excellent!"
Great hotel and I'm a stickler. Very clean environment. Rooms were fantastic, warm and cozy. Staff was great. Overall, a wonderful experience. If one were to insist on improvement areas, there would be only one - better breakfast buffet. Other than that, a wonderful experience. I will definitely return.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Miller Clan
"Close to everything!"
Best Room I ever stayed in. Near lots of shopping and food eateries!
3 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
"Great Hotel for easy access to University Circle."
Easy reach to Cleveland Downtown or University Circle. Stayed there before dropping off kid at college. Room is very clean and spacious. Hotel staff are friendly. Breakfast was fine. Seating area for breakfast was clean, spacious. Easy access to highway.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"college_dropoff"
We dropped off our son to college for the 1st time and needed a hotel close to school. We wanted to find that one hotel that will be our "go to place" each time we visit the school. I think that we found it here. Nice little suite, very clean, and the hotel is conveniently tucked in near the interstate and decent restaurants, but not on a busy road. The only negative was that on our 1st day there, we came back at 4:30 PM and our room had not been cleaned yet. Cleaning staff came by around 5:00, but we told them to not bother at that point. That was the only disappointment in our stay.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
DB
"Great staff. Very comfortable property."
Breakfast menu has a special flair! Fresh fruit, thoughtful toppings to breakfast foods and slightly different menus greeted us each morning. Staff was pleasant and friendly. Our dog enjoyed his first hotel visit. Great location - wonderful restaurants in the area and some fun shopping. Please note: I'm a road warrior and have high expectations. I have been through 3 different hotels in Philadelphia in the last 3 months because the staff or property fell short of my expectations. I would look forward to a return visit to this property.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"4th of July weekend."
I didn't stay in the Hotel other than sleeping but it was very comfortable. I did have the breakfast one morning and the place was full but people move as soon as they finished and I was able to find a table. Very friendly staff. Thanks
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Herbert
"Very nice rooms and atmosphere"
would recommend to anyone staying in this area. Great location.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
The two bedroom suite is the most comfortable we have used. Thanks for making the stay so good, clean and comfortable.
1 night trip May 29, 2013
"One of the best stays Ive had in my life."
The stay was wonderful. The staff at the front desk, dinning, house keeping were all professional and more than willing to assist. I didn't expect the dinner with a choice of wine and tea at no charge! Wow me and my family will be back again real soon.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Mr. B
"Very comfortable"
Rooms were very comfortable; well equipped kitchen allowed flexible meals. Breakfast and dinner options were very nice.
5 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Suzy
Everyone was friendly, helpful. Room was quiet. The breakfast and dinner buffets saved us tons of maoney, and the food was very good. I would definietly stay there again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
Ohio traveler
"THE ONE TO CHOOSE"
THE BEST WE'VE STAYED IN , IN SEVERAL YEARS. THIS IS TRULEY A GREAT HOTEL, WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO EVERYONE.GREAT FAMILY PLASE
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
DENNIS
"Good place to stay."
Very comfortable place to stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Beds were comfortable and hotel was quiet.
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
"Freezing in Cleveland"
We were in town for a funeral. The stay was great. Beds comfortable. Breakfast/dinner with beer and wine, what else can one ask for. I don't recommend room 223' the view is restricted by a wall.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
Dre
The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was very attentive and helpful. Close proximity to shopping and restaurants.
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2013
"super bowl sunday"
The rooms were clean and comfortable, service was friendly and conveinent to resturants etc.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2013
"Warm, comfortable and inviting"
Great hotel in a good location yet quiet. The room was just right size. Bed, comforter and pillows were super comfy. I wanted to stay longer. It was snowy and cold while I was there yet they did a great job clearing the parking lot and sidewalks. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I think I could have stayed there instead of going to work!
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
Wonderful; we just wanted privacy. Its not the fault of the hotel; but, I will elect not to be on the 1st floor the next time, although 1st floor has its own advantages near hotel services.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2013
Alexander
"It was great....but the elevator"
Hello My daughter and I spent the night in your hotel as a girls night away from the family, and it seems that we spent almost 5-7 minutes each time we needed to use the elevator. If I could have carried all of my luggage and my daughter at the same time I would have taken the stairs, but my goodness the elevator took forever to get to the floor. Also, there were no signs on the breakfast food (which was all really good) but it was hard to determine what the meal items where. I am also allergic to bacon and could not enjoy anything from the savory side of the buffet because I did not know if it contained bacon or not. Over all the hotel was nice, plenty of parking, great accommodations and the bed was comfortable. Thank you.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2013
Very nice, enjoyed the room and the pool. Staff friendly and efficient
Family trip Jan 7, 2013
"Great place"
We stay here regularly with our three sons, and have always had a great experience. Very friendly, good breakfast, nice pool/spa, comfortable rooms.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Weekend with the Family..........."
I have stayed at numerous Homewood Suites in Fla and I rate this one about the same.The staff were very friendly and the lobby was a great meeting place. I would stay there anytime I would have to go up to the Cleveland area .Keep up the good work
1 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2012
Kevin C
"Loved every bit of it"
The only thing that was wrong was when we came from the show and got by the hotel to find that there was nothing open to eat and the fact that they didn't tell me that I had to have 20 dollars on my card when I got there for snacks and petty things like that other than that it gets an a-
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2012
Marrico
"A great hotel for families"
It was fantastic. I could invite guests to dine with me free of charge!!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
I was only in the hotel for one night, but the staff I met were very friendly. It was the cleanest hotel I've stayed in for years. They had free dinner and I barely missed it so the kitchen staff offered me a to go container so I could take some food to my room. The hotel was quiet and parking was convenient. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2012
Sheila
"Great--except for noisy guests in the hallway"
My husband and I really liked just about everything at this hotel: convenient location, well maintained, clean, large room, great kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator and microwave, clean bathroom, a pretty good breakfast (although very crowded--it pays to get there early). The only negative thing I would say is that we had a lot of noise outside our door until midnight and beyond, which did keep me up. Maybe it's because it was a Saturday night, but we were tired from our drive and just wanted to sleep! If we stay there again, we would definitely ask for a room on a higher floor for more quiet!
1 night trip Aug 11, 2012
Cromulent
"Excellent for families!"
The hotel was very nice and a perfect solution if you are traveling with children. The pool was nice and the beds were comfortable.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
The hotel was amazing, clean, large rooms REALLY great staff, friendly!! A must stay place.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2012
"..."
Beautiful room, pool, and good breakfast. One room suite was very spacious for a family.
Other trip May 30, 2012
"Will definitely return"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The front desk staff were consistently friendly and helpful and all employees greeted us with a smile and Good Morning/Evening. The accommodations were excellent - extremely comfortable beds and very quiet. One of the chairs was in poor shape and perhaps needed to be replaced or at least cleaned but, otherwise, the furnishings were fine and cleanliness was good. The breakfast was quite adequate and the fitness center contained all we needed for a decent workout. Did not use the pool but it looked inviting. The best part of this hotel is the availability of a two bedroom suite with a king bed in one room and two queens in the other with the shared living space in between. Great setup for a family or two couples.
Other trip Apr 26, 2012

"No major complaints"
This was a brief stay (less than 12 hours). The hootel staff were friendly, the room was clean, and check in/out were straight forward. the only improvement I would suggest is with the breakfast buffet. The cold uptions for the buffet were good, however the warm/hot options (eggs, waffles, etc.) Really didn't taste that great. And the tea and coffee really could have been better quality. Other than that it was a great stay.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Kamilah
"great place to stay"
quiet, clean and lots of amenities like a fridge, hot plate, microwave, toaster and dishes. Great place to stay for extended stays plus they have complimentary breakfast and dinner buffets.
4 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"nice hotel-friendly and helpful staff"
Very enjoyable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Made excellent suggestions for meals, things to do etc.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013

"家に居るようにホッとする"
ベットの部屋が2つあるタイプに泊まった、各部屋にバスルームがあり便利、息子家族と一緒にとまっても楽しく過ごせた。朝食がついていて便利であった。キッチンがあるので夕食は買ってきた物をレンジで温め、冷蔵庫には飲み物も冷やしておけて良かった。 朝食は、部屋に持って帰って食べることもできた。
Other trip May 21, 2014