All hotels in Beachwood, Ohio, United States of America
25725 Central Pkwy, Beachwood, OH, 44122, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"staff was amazing and loved all the amenities"
My experience started off a little rocky. I checked in and was given the same room as another guest, after that situation was handled, I walked into my room to find that the air conditoner was turned all the way off, so matienence had to come in and turn it back on. My overall experience after all of the mishaps in the beginning was good. I do however recommend that the sofa bed be upgraded to something a bit more comfortable, I felt like I was actually laying on the springs itself.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Great hotel, friendly staff, alot of amenities, affordable prices
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Nice for a couple of nights"
The stay was fine. Clean room, great shower, good breakfast, middle of a lot of concrete but we knew that. Location convenient, staff extremely helpful and friendly
2 night trip May 25, 2014
Marie
"Just a getaway"
Super friendly staff and very clean. Loved our room. They gave us an option of what floor we wanted to be on which was cool. Good hot breakfast with a nice variety. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Sharyl
"Good location, but service was less than expected"
The room was the right price and perfect location. Breakfast and the pool were decent too. Overall, it met our needs as a family with two young children. We were surprised after our first night, however. We left our room at 8:30 AM and returned at nearly 3 PM and the room still hadn't been cleaned! After our long day, the kids needed naps, and there was no way I was going to let the cleaning staff interrupt that time. This is the first hotel I've ever been in where my room was not cleaned after being gone all day. We requested extra towels and just made the best of it. The hotel desk staff was apologetic. A reason for the lower rating on room cleanliness was because the bathroom had a musty, mildew smell, although it looked mostly clean. Even with this experience, I would definitely return to this hotel again. I would hope that the room cleaning will get taken care of in a more timely fashion.
2 night trip May 21, 2014
"very comfortable stay"
Definitely a great place to stay!!!! The staff was very professional.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Gina
"disappointing"
We were placed in a room directly facing the elevator. There were lots of kids and members of a school sport team staying and it was quite noisy, but we couldn't be moved. I thought the room was small and poorly designed and different from a few other Homewood Suites I have stayed. For example, TV is facing the desk and not sofa or bed. Bathroom and vanity are facing each other and there is no privacy from the bed because of the vanity mirror. On the brighter side, the hotel staff was well mannered and friendly.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
HM
"my second stay at homewood"
the rooms are very accomodating as suites go. building cleand and quiet..the breakfast was a disappointment..i know it's an "amped up" continental breakfast, but the area for eating was far too small to accomodate all the people that were trying to eat. i say amped up because i know in hotels that serve continental because there is no full kitchen to cook but the cooked food that was served should have been better..undercooked sausage and overcooked eggs. the i feel the suites themselves....very nice.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Close to Cleveland Clinic"
Staff could not have been nicer...everyone we encountered offered amazing customer service.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Awesome breakfast. Fresh fruit and alot if variety to choose from
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2014
The hotel is in a great location and looks good as well. The rooms are the perfect size. The check in staff was great and quick. The only bad thing was our shower was not cleaned well from the last persons stay. So we help the cleaning staff by taking the shower curtain down. I think we would stay again. And the price was perfect.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Very nice hotel. Easy to get to from the interstate. Rooms are excellent and clean. Morning breakfast better than most similar style hotels. Friendly staff. Only minor complaint, slow elevator for hotel of this size. Needs to be upgraded.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
The suite and hotel itself were great. We went in January to get away from the cold and do some swimming. The pool was cold and the hot tub was out of service. Other than that everything was good.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Cleveland weekend"
The staff was very pleasant, friendly and helpful with things like directions, places to visit and eat. Hotel in general was neat and clean, located near food and shopping
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
The only problem I had was that you could hear every door open and shut. Very noisy. They could update the artwork. The wall sconce had a fake plastic plant in it.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Quiet, staff was very accommodating. Close to main attractions. I would definitely stay here again.
6 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2013
Suzanne H.
"stay from home"
My stay was the best experience I have had in a long time they made sure my family had everything we needed and keep checking on us they even made sure the baby had a crib the staff was very caring and treated us like we belonged there
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
Jernilla
"Excellent value and amenities"
This was my first time staying at a Homewood Suites. My 1-bedroom suite was very comfortable. Free breakfast was nice and dinner and drinks (Mon-Thurs) is a plus, but the dinner didn't look too great so I skipped it. Pretty decent salad bar during dinner. Great location with awesome restaurants in surrounding area (Moxie is the best of all). All in all, I was very happy and will not hesitate to stay at Homewood again.
5 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
"nice"
I recently had a problem with a hotel from this website. But they made it right and I tried again. This was a much better experience and this place solid. The rooms were well designed and it was clean. Although it was a little expensive, for three adults the king suite was perfect and overall it was a positive experience.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
A very pleasant stay. It was clean and quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. I will stay again.
3 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
"Exceptional in every way"
From its excellent accommodations, to its extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating staff, our stay was exceptional in every detail.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
Gary M
Big rooms and quiet. Great breakfast.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"honeymoon treat"
Very quiet and peaceful.... enjoyed a four day honeymoon. The staff was so nice.
4 night romance trip Nov 9, 2013
Nichols
"Near our event"
Overall very happy with everything
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Glenn Hanthorn
"Excellent!"
Great hotel and I'm a stickler. Very clean environment. Rooms were fantastic, warm and cozy. Staff was great. Overall, a wonderful experience. If one were to insist on improvement areas, there would be only one - better breakfast buffet. Other than that, a wonderful experience. I will definitely return.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Miller Clan
"Close to everything!"
Best Room I ever stayed in. Near lots of shopping and food eateries!
3 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
"Great Hotel for easy access to University Circle."
Easy reach to Cleveland Downtown or University Circle. Stayed there before dropping off kid at college. Room is very clean and spacious. Hotel staff are friendly. Breakfast was fine. Seating area for breakfast was clean, spacious. Easy access to highway.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"college_dropoff"
We dropped off our son to college for the 1st time and needed a hotel close to school. We wanted to find that one hotel that will be our "go to place" each time we visit the school. I think that we found it here. Nice little suite, very clean, and the hotel is conveniently tucked in near the interstate and decent restaurants, but not on a busy road. The only negative was that on our 1st day there, we came back at 4:30 PM and our room had not been cleaned yet. Cleaning staff came by around 5:00, but we told them to not bother at that point. That was the only disappointment in our stay.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
DB
"Great staff. Very comfortable property."
Breakfast menu has a special flair! Fresh fruit, thoughtful toppings to breakfast foods and slightly different menus greeted us each morning. Staff was pleasant and friendly. Our dog enjoyed his first hotel visit. Great location - wonderful restaurants in the area and some fun shopping. Please note: I'm a road warrior and have high expectations. I have been through 3 different hotels in Philadelphia in the last 3 months because the staff or property fell short of my expectations. I would look forward to a return visit to this property.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"4th of July weekend."
I didn't stay in the Hotel other than sleeping but it was very comfortable. I did have the breakfast one morning and the place was full but people move as soon as they finished and I was able to find a table. Very friendly staff. Thanks
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Herbert
"Very nice rooms and atmosphere"
would recommend to anyone staying in this area. Great location.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
The two bedroom suite is the most comfortable we have used. Thanks for making the stay so good, clean and comfortable.
1 night trip May 29, 2013
"One of the best stays Ive had in my life."
The stay was wonderful. The staff at the front desk, dinning, house keeping were all professional and more than willing to assist. I didn't expect the dinner with a choice of wine and tea at no charge! Wow me and my family will be back again real soon.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Mr. B
"Very comfortable"
Rooms were very comfortable; well equipped kitchen allowed flexible meals. Breakfast and dinner options were very nice.
5 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Suzy
Everyone was friendly, helpful. Room was quiet. The breakfast and dinner buffets saved us tons of maoney, and the food was very good. I would definietly stay there again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
Ohio traveler
"THE ONE TO CHOOSE"
THE BEST WE'VE STAYED IN , IN SEVERAL YEARS. THIS IS TRULEY A GREAT HOTEL, WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO EVERYONE.GREAT FAMILY PLASE
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
DENNIS
"Good place to stay."
Very comfortable place to stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Beds were comfortable and hotel was quiet.
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
"Freezing in Cleveland"
We were in town for a funeral. The stay was great. Beds comfortable. Breakfast/dinner with beer and wine, what else can one ask for. I don't recommend room 223' the view is restricted by a wall.
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
Dre
The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was very attentive and helpful. Close proximity to shopping and restaurants.
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2013
"super bowl sunday"
The rooms were clean and comfortable, service was friendly and conveinent to resturants etc.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2013
"Warm, comfortable and inviting"
Great hotel in a good location yet quiet. The room was just right size. Bed, comforter and pillows were super comfy. I wanted to stay longer. It was snowy and cold while I was there yet they did a great job clearing the parking lot and sidewalks. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I think I could have stayed there instead of going to work!
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
Wonderful; we just wanted privacy. Its not the fault of the hotel; but, I will elect not to be on the 1st floor the next time, although 1st floor has its own advantages near hotel services.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2013
Alexander
"It was great....but the elevator"
Hello My daughter and I spent the night in your hotel as a girls night away from the family, and it seems that we spent almost 5-7 minutes each time we needed to use the elevator. If I could have carried all of my luggage and my daughter at the same time I would have taken the stairs, but my goodness the elevator took forever to get to the floor. Also, there were no signs on the breakfast food (which was all really good) but it was hard to determine what the meal items where. I am also allergic to bacon and could not enjoy anything from the savory side of the buffet because I did not know if it contained bacon or not. Over all the hotel was nice, plenty of parking, great accommodations and the bed was comfortable. Thank you.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2013
Very nice, enjoyed the room and the pool. Staff friendly and efficient
Family trip Jan 7, 2013
"Great place"
We stay here regularly with our three sons, and have always had a great experience. Very friendly, good breakfast, nice pool/spa, comfortable rooms.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Weekend with the Family..........."
I have stayed at numerous Homewood Suites in Fla and I rate this one about the same.The staff were very friendly and the lobby was a great meeting place. I would stay there anytime I would have to go up to the Cleveland area .Keep up the good work
1 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2012
Kevin C
"Loved every bit of it"
The only thing that was wrong was when we came from the show and got by the hotel to find that there was nothing open to eat and the fact that they didn't tell me that I had to have 20 dollars on my card when I got there for snacks and petty things like that other than that it gets an a-
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2012
Marrico
"A great hotel for families"
It was fantastic. I could invite guests to dine with me free of charge!!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
I was only in the hotel for one night, but the staff I met were very friendly. It was the cleanest hotel I've stayed in for years. They had free dinner and I barely missed it so the kitchen staff offered me a to go container so I could take some food to my room. The hotel was quiet and parking was convenient. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2012
Sheila

"Great customer service...but a little dated..."
We stayed here one night looking for bridesmaids dresses. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The overall appearance of the hotel is nice. My first choice was the residence inn as it's usually more affordable and cleaner. This homewoods was a litte dated, but still okay to be given 4 stars. Our room was sort of old. The couches were dated..I wouldn't want to pay that price again for this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015