All hotels in Warrenville, Illinois, United States of America
28351 Dodge Drive, Warrenville, IL, 60555, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"First time stay"
Very nice hotel. Needs a hottub. Bar drinks are way too expensive.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Judy
"Nice Stay"
The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. We were in and out a lot over the weekend and it was nice to return and find that housekeeping had done a nice job of cleaning and restocking our towels etc. Everything went as we would expect from the Hilton brand
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I was pleased to hear that we were able to meet your needs while traveling in the Naperville area. We appreciate you sharing your experience with future guests, and look forward to serving you again in the near future. Regards Lou DeMarchi General Manager
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Ohio Visitor
Great accommodations. Rob at the front desk understands customer service.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Close to outlet mall"
Enjoyed my stay it was close to outlet mall and away from all the traffic. Very clean rooms, hallways, and carpet. I didn't like that we had to travel through so many tolls to get to the hotel.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Taylor
"Excellent Hotel!"
I really appreciated everything! The breakfast though should be free-- I would go somewhere else in Naperville for a delicious breakfast!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"I have stayed before....that's why we went back"
Very nice hotel and staff. Great location and close to everything
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
My daughter and I were very happy with your hotel. It was clean and the staff was friendly. We don't travel often, but we will definitely look to stay in a Hilton Garden again. Wonderful experience and reasonable price.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Susan Reeves
It was good. But bed was hard
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
krystal graham
"very nice"
Everything was great! Love this hotel. Been there twice.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Coral Engle
Went to the howt for some newded relaxation. The room, shower, and bed were awesome. The breakfast was also great(but not complimentary 11.99). Stagf very attentive and friendly. I would be happy to revisit.
Other than some confusion at the outset with our room number everything worked well.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Nice location right off the expressway, great staff, clean hotel
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Sabrina
"Adequate, good lodging for the price"
Right off highway, 10 mins to downtown Naperville.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased that you found our location convenient for your travels. I hope that we can accommodate you again in the near future. Regards Lou DeMarchi General Manager
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Anon
"very good"
we selected this hotel since it is near to the place where our family party is going to be held. our stay was very comfortable. staff were very friendly.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
the hotel was perfect for our visit to my brother who lives just across the pond! the entire staff at hilton garden inn went the extra steps to assure we were not wanting for anything.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
We were very pleased with our stay. All encounters with the staff were pleasant and helpful. We would stay there again when we visit the area.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Fantastic Family Getaway"
The hotel was fantastic! Very clean and everything looked new. The staff was always super helpful and friendly! I would highly recommended this hotel. They provided coffee, water and snacks all day. The pool was always very clean and had plenty of fresh towels.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Very nice. We are from Michigan and wanted a nice hotel to rest in for the evening.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Very good"
Over all the hotel stay was very nice. the staff was more than friendly, the room was mostly clean, the shower was dirty and it leaked on the floor. that was the most disapointing thing about the hotel. also i recommend you bring your own pillow.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Adam
Free continental breakfast would be nice otherwise very nice hotel.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Excellent!"
Got two adjacent rooms with friends for a worry free celebration in downtown Naperville for my birthday-the hotel is just a short cab ride away. The staff was very friendly, hotel and rooms were clean and welcoming, and the whole experience was great. I had forgotten my cell charger and a pair of shoes when I left, and called the hotel to see if staff found them. The head of housekeeping promptly returned my call and I got my items back right away. Would definitely stay again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I was pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. You comments mean a lot to the team and reinforce the training and commitment to our guests that we expect from all of our associates. We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting you again in the near future. Thank you Lou DeMarchi General Manager
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"Noise"
There were too many kids running around in the halls, slamming doors and someone had their music playing so loud I could hear it in my room. The windows leaked and the carpet was wet. the shower head was poorly designed.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I deeply regret and apologize for the issues which arose during your stay with us. I assure you it is neither our standard operating procedure nor our intent that any guest should have anything less then the best possible experience. At times during the summer season we host youth sports teams. We do our absolute best to make sure that all guests have an enjoyable stay. I hope you will continue to choose the Hilton Garden Inn for your future travel needs. Thank you Lou DeMarchi General Manager
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"jClean Room"
The room was clean and modern. It was spacious. we didn't spend a lot of time in the room but it was nice.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Very nice"
It was superb.
5 night trip May 29, 2014
Barb & John Malley
"Just a wonderful place to stay!"
A beautiful hotel with wonderful surroundings! Lush green landscape and a number of restaurants to choose from, not to mention a Super Target for any and all of your needs! Quiet area, as it is off the main road away from traffic and neighborhoods. Will stay here again!!!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
The hotel was located close to an appointment we had, so in that respect the location was good. Otherwise it seemed to be in an area with a lot of offices and construction. We were challenged to find healthier restaurant options, but did luck into a good Mexican restaurant not too far away. The hotel accommodations were comfortable, nice and clean.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
A. Bateman
"Surprisingly comfortable and convenient"
Son and his family moved from downtown Chicago to Wheaton. We attended grandson's first birthday party and baptism. This hotel is convenient to where they live and was priced reasonably. The surrounding area has multiple options for dining and a Super Target within walking distance. The hotel itself is nicely done, very inviting lobby area. Staff is extremely friendly and makes a point to greet you every time you walk through the lobby. Standard rooms and very quiet. We stayed across the hall from the pool area and fitness center and never heard a sound in our room.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
M
"Restful stay"
Hotel location is convenient to restaurants, shopping, etc. Pretty quiet considering the amount of people staying here. Hotel room clean, more attention needs to be paid to the bed skirts though. Overall a good hotel.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
"All of the people were very nice and helpful!"
VERY comfortable beds! Clean room and very very nice people working at Hilton garden inn! I will recommend this place as well as be a repeat customer!
Other trip May 18, 2014
Bonnie
"Close to family"
We like staying at the Hilton Garden Inn because it gives a quick and easy route to our son's house, and we can come and go quickly. We especially enjoyed the beds, I fell asleep quickly and stayed asleep all night. We were not bothered by any noise in the hallways or from guests above us.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Dee
We will stay here again. Everyone was fantastic.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Weekend away"
I chose the hotel because I stayed there a few years ago. The lobby was beautiful and the room was nice too. The bed was a little uncomfortable, but I would stay again.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Good location and new hotel with good amenities."
This is a convenient hotel if you need to be in Naperville/Warrenville. Good amenities, clean and good value.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Excellent business hotel"
We arrived at 10:15PM. After flying for 4 hours and 2 time zones, we were anxious to have a bite to eat and go to sleep. Too bad, food service had cut off at 10 so we made do with chips and cokes for dinner. The rooms are excellent, well maintained and clean. I prefer a pillowtop mattress so found that lacking. The sheets, duvets and pillows were high quality and in good condition. This hotel satisfies my needs for working on the road.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you were able to get something from our 24 hour pantry when you arrived. Thank you for your comments and we hope to serve you again in the near future. Thank you Lou DeMarchi General Manager
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Dee
Very disappointed that my computer showed there was a hot tub but when we arrived there wasn't one! It was one of the main reasons we choose this hotel!!!!!
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Michelle Wauer
"Beautiful hotel-excellent service!"
The hotel was situated perfectly next to a Target, restaurants, and the Interstate. The lobby was beautiful, inviting, and the staff at the front desk was extremely welcoming & helpful! Our room was located very close to the pool which was perfect for our kiddos, and it's was awesome that the pool was open till 11pm, since we checked-in around 9pm. The room was very comfortable, our kids loved it, and it was quick and easy to check-out in the morning & hop on the Interstate to drive home. Great trip-great accommodations!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will make sure to share your comments with the staff. On-line recognition really motivates them to continue to produce excellent results & we appreciate you sharing your experience with other guests. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Thank you Lou DeMarchi General Manager
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
"very nice hotel"
The front desk employees were wonderful. I love the fact that free fresh coffee is offered all day long in the lobby. My only complaint is that the sleep system (adjusts the firmness of the bed) and the television in my room did not work. It was ok though because we did not end up wanting to watch too much tv since we were out and about a lot. Hotel staff did put a work order in to fix the tv but maintenance never came. When I reported to the front desk that the tv was never fixed, hotel staff attempted to offer other solutions to help. I would definitely stay again and look at the tv not working as a fluke.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
The people were fantastic.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"If only you would fix the elevator doors!"
I stayed at your hotel during Christmas 2013 week. Then again my recent stay. I very much enjoy most everything about your hotel. As it was during Christmas week it still is today, your elevator doors are noisey! My fellow guests and I all commented on this issue. Some of your guests are afraid that the elevators are about to break and cause injuries. Please make your hotel a really great value and fix the noise!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for rating our hotel. I have fantastic news they are replacing the door operators on both elevators, the project should be completed by 3/23/2014. This will end the loud elevator door issue, and I could not be more thrilled. Thank you Lou DeMarchi General Manager
3 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Clean, quiet stay."
I've stayed at this hotel a half-dozen times. Always clean, always quiet, staff is always friendly!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for rating our hotel, we appreciate your business. I will make sure to share your comments with the team it keeps everyone motivated when their work is recognized. Thank you Lou DeMarchi General Manager
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Best hotel in Naperville!"
This beautiful hotel is conveniently located in a shopping strip directly across from Super Target, Starbucks and many more places. I love the warm greetings from all the staff all hours of the night. The water, coffee and snacks downstairs are very nice too.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for rating our hotel, we appreciate your business. I will make sure to share your comments with the team it keeps everyone motivated when their work is recognized. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed the warm granola bars and infused water provided. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you Lou DeMarchi General Manager
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Everything was great really. The only thing I was really dumbfounded about was the fact that breakfast was not included with our stay. During booking, there was no mention of choosing to include breakfast or that it wasn't included. And who in this day and age does not have continental breakfast included. Other than that, the room was clean and the hotel looked great.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. Our team members appreciate your comments and we are working hard to provide our guests with the best possible experience every day. . At Hilton Garden Inn breakfast is not included i in the standard room rate, I apologize that was not communicated more clearly, but thank you again and I hope we are able serve you again in the near future. Regards Lou DeMarchi General Manager
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Muna
Superior customer service but do something about the sound those elevators make
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for your comments regarding our property, the staff and I really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you took the time to rate us on-line and help other travelers make their choices based on your experience. I want to make you aware that we are in the process of repairing the elevators. We have accepted a bid for the work and are waiting on the parts to arrive to get started. Although the project cannot be completed soon enough it is being worked on that I can assure you. Regards Lou DeMarchi General Manager
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
Sheralyn
"Horrible"
Staff was rude and not helpful. I also asked if breakfast was free....they said yes and it wasn't.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We take our customer experience seriously, and I am disappointed to hear that your experience was anything less then exceptional. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel as I would enjoy more detail about what happened so other guests will not have a similar experience in the future. For the record Hilton Garden Inn does not offer complimentary breakfast. Thank you again for your business and I hope we have an opportunity to make this up to you in the future. Regards Lou DeMarchi
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
jim
"Noise was a problem."
The hotel is a newer facility that is well kept. It is relatively near I-88 although not just an easy off and back on the highway. The room was clean and of average size for the price range. My rating would have been one number higher if it wasn't for the complete lack of sound insulation between the rooms, and the unusually noisy elevator. Conversations in the room next door were far too clear without the television on for white noise and normal volume conversations in the hallway made getting to sleep difficult. My only other complaint is the breakfast situation. While there is a small dining area in the lobby the breakfast is overpriced while similarly priced hotels offer a pretty good breakfast buffet as part of the room cost. I don't think I would stay at a Hilton Garden again. There are just too many other choices that are better for the price.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience at our hotel. I appreciate your feedback and can assure you that we are working very hard to make sure our guests have a problem free stay. I am also excited to announce that we are beginning the process of repairing our elevator doors so that they will operate quietly. Receiving direct feedback from our guests gives us the opportunity to improve quickly, and we appreciate your time and opinion. Regards Lou DeMarchi General Manager
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"relax stay"
Pool was fun , exercise equipment worked, small crowds at both. Clean room friendly staff.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. Our team members appreciate your comments and we are working hard to provide our guests with the best possible experience every day. I also hope that your comments help future guests choose the Hilton Garden when making travel decisions. Thank you again and I hope we are able serve you again in the near future. Regards Lou DeMarchi General Manager
3 night family trip Jan 17, 2014
"Great Overall experience"
Clean and nice. Hotel staff wasn't bad, just normal.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Thank you for your comment’s, we are working hard training our staff every day to deliver the service our guests deserve. Comments like this prove to our associates that anyone can provide a room, but it is the staff that makes the real difference to our customers. Have a Great Day Lou DeMarchi
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Hotel with great staff and accomodattions"
The hotel was SPOT ON. Staff very helpful. Make sure to ask how to adjust your bed for the right setting. hard, medium or soft. Wonderful rooms.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"great stay"
Very nice hotel. Breakfast was kind of a joke. Cost was way out of line considering other hotels give free breakfast.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Nice hotel close to a lot"
Excellent hotel close to shopping and resturants
Other trip Dec 16, 2013