All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here216 Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

From the outside, this place certainly looks like a sketchy motel, but the rooms really aren't that bad. They're clean and functional. You don't get any frills like a free breakfast, but this motel is fine to stay in if you're just passing through. It's in a good location, close to Hyannisport. The staff seemed to be helpful and responsive.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Rob
"having fun"
very enjoyable
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Good experience"
The room was very clean, furniture and beds comfortable, friendly helpful staff, pool clean and warm. We will stay there again
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Ellen
Employee was very professional, and the motel is improving. Still has a ways to go.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Needs some tlc."
Very disappointed with the pool entrance from the sitting room, not able to enter. Bathroom toilet was dirty had to clean myself. Surroundings need updating and more cleaning,, putting green would be a nice activity if it was updated. First and last time!!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Victoria
"great value"
great price for location...nice fall getaway - staff was friendly and room was clean....no frills place but for the cost you can't go wrong
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Surrounded by food places"
Stayed here for a night in the fall. Quiet place. Friendly people. GREAT Location. Food all around. Pizza place next door is average. Room was comfy and clean. Nothing too fancy. Bathroom kind of smelled like moisture but that would be my only complaint. Great place to buy Pumpkins down the street. Very cheap. Overall a good experience.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Room was on second floor. Walked up stairs and saw tons of mold on walls on building. Noted suppy room that was next to my room had a door wth a huge hole in it. Looked like it had been vandalized at one time. This supply room was not clean looking. My room was beside this supply room. When opened door to my room, was blown away from a strong orange scent. According to chambermaid, this was to freshen the room. Bathroom floor was not clean. The room was neat, but didn't have that clean feeling. Immediately made reservations at another hotel. Paid triple the price, but didn't care. This is a 3rd rate motel. You get what you pay for.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"good price good room"
Nice quiet wkend away in a decent room for a great price. I'd stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Doing the best they can with a very old building."
I don't usually leave a tip but I did this time. It's because I can tell a lot of effort went into preparing a clean room for us. VERY glad to owners put back into the business aka refresh. It's nice to see the owners know that inexpensive prices keep the hotel filled. I'd rather have a low price than a breakfast (they only have a coffee machine in the meeting room) or things like that as long as there is Dunkin Donuts or Starbuck close by, which they are. Our room was clean and VERY clean smelling. We searched for bugs and found NONE. They obviously try to keep it up to date. I give them BIG credit for that. Like most hotels on the Cape, this structure is very old and they are doing the best they can at keeping it refreshed. The guy behind the counter was very friendly. He was very gracious when we wanted to go in the pool. He cranked up the heat and the pool heater. Our bathroom was clean. Nice to see granite countertop and newer faucet. Paint colors and bedspread were very nice. Since we are searching to buy a home on the Cape in the next year or so, I would plan stay in this hotel again as we will be making many trips there.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
PLR
"Convenient, good motel and staff super friendly"
A good motel for a quick overnight stay. Staff is super friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Char
Clean motel. Well located. Staff was very responsive. Excellent price.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Our room was very clean and the housekeeping was awesome. They made our beds in a very cool way and even folded our own blankets in a very neat fashion. I even left housekeeping a hefty tip. I just wish they had an out door pool, I would make this location my get away in the summer if they did.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Lucia
"Overnight Stay"
If you're planning to stay overnight this is the motel for you. We chose this place for it's location and price. It is the perfect place to stay for one night. We weren't planning to be in the room all day. This was just a place for us to sleep in. Motel looks run down and a lot of repairs are needed. The receptionist informed me that it was going to be closed in two weeks and changed to another hotel. Would I stay here again, only if there was no other options.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
clint
"Serviced it's Purpose"
While the Thunderbird staff was absolutely wonderful, helpful, and very friendly....the motel itself shows it's age. While it was fine for sleeping, the actual rooms could use some maintenance and updating. Also, it took forever to run the water in order to get it hot enough to shower. Based on the price, it provided us a clean place to sleep, but that's about it! While, we have no major complaints, we would probably stay elsewhere, next time....especially in the off season, where we saw other more modern motels offering rooms for not much more than we paid to stay here!
5 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
Jody
"bang for the buck"
Clean room comfortable bed good stay for the price..
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
farrar
"Great Cape Bargain"
This is a wonderful 2-3 star motel conveniently located mid-Cape. Great staff, heated indoor pool, quiet property. We loved our 2 night stay and would not hesitate to stay again. The hotel rate discounts sealed the deal!
2 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2014
Mary Beth Caffey
"Very good location."
We stayed in the motel 2 nights. Clean room with clean bathroom. Good choice for a reasonable price.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"bad"
The toilette didn't work. Dark and dingy!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Room was very smelly!!
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"I've had better."
We've stayed at a lot of discount hotels and I don't expect much from hotels in this price range, but I feel like I've stayed in slightly better. PROS: The desk staff was nice, the indoor pool stayed open until 10PM, and the main street/ferrys to the islands were very close. CONS: Within the room, the bathtub was the only thing that seems to have been updated in the last long while. Everything else was pretty sketchy feeling. OKS: Continental breakfast was very simple, and only served on the weekends. We didn't really mind since part of our vacation is trying out local restaurants.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Emily
"Clean and inexpensive hotel for a night sleep"
My girlfirend and I just spent a night here. It's a clean and nice hotel locates near the main road, very easy to find. The furniture in the room is quite old but all clean and well functional. There is also a swimming pool indoor but we didn't spend time there. By the way, the wifi is good.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Last room available on the Cape"
There was nowhere else free - needs must when it's 6pm on a Sat night of Labor Day weekend.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"sketchy"
the best thing about the place was the pool which wasn't all that special but clean. Doors all looked like they were kicked in and looked like repairs were sparingly made. AC unit was not functioning properly and just looked old and iffy. The room was kinda pricy for what it was and I wouldn't stay there again at that price.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
A
"great place"
I loved the place had a great time on my vacation . Friendly staff kept the room super clean the pool was awesome.. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family and if I ever go back to cape cod this is the place for me..
4 night romance trip Aug 20, 2014
Ever
"Cheap."
Staff came to our room in the morning to clean. We were still getting ready to go out. Askef them yo come back. We went out.and when we came back the staff never returned to clean or give us clean towels. Called the desk to get towels they tld me I had to come get them myself because they had no one to bring them to me.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Inexpensive"
Needed an inexpensive hotel near Hyannis on a summer week-end. Not an easy task. This hotel was fine for our need; nothing fancy, just a basic hotel. We did not use any of the facilities other than our room. Hotel was minutes drive from lots of restaurants etc.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Knut
"Clean, good value and location"
Very clean with nice furniture, accommodating staff, indoor pool
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Tommy
"Close to Hyannis and shopping."
Motel was typical for the price in a tourist area. No bugs! This is my third vacation on the Cape. Avoid travel to and from during the weekends in tourist season. Traffic jams everywhere. Cape Cod roadways need updated to handle the traffic. The Hyannis area has most of the amenities, but it is heavy on the family side. If you do not like loud children then stay further up the cape. Province town is also jammed but a must see in and out of town area.
5 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"A great place for one night on the Cape"
We felt lucky to find a place on the cape for only one night. Most places on the Cape have a 2 night minimum. The Thunderbird was excellent. The staff was very pleasant, our room was large and very clean. Our only regret is that we did not have time to use the indoor pool. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Gpf
I wasn't happy with this experience - started out that they had assigned us a smoking room when I had requested non-smoking. Next I spent over an hour trying to get the wifi to work - it never did and I really needed to do about 10 minutes of work on the computer. Had to go to McDonalds the next morning to get the work done. Only plus I would give this motel - the beds were comfortable. The motel was over priced for what it had to offer.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"I am thankful to know they are under renovations"
After discovering MULTIPLE huge spiders we thought it was best to use it to shower before a concert and never stayed the night. The hour ride was worth it at midnight. I wouldn't be able to sleep thinking I'd have spiders crawling all over me.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good for a motel"
This is good for a motel - not unclean, just not very well maintained.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Kate
"Tired Motel"
The motel is tired and basic as basic can be. It needs updating. It was clean. TV is outdated. Bathroom old. AC old and noisy. Good central location on RT 28
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Stayed for work. Pools gross. Rooms decent.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"overall great!"
very reasonable price ! clean and with great service! and also great location to go restaurant! strongly recommended!
3 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
ally
"good motel for price"
The staff were very pleasant. Thr view of the parking lot was not the most thrilling and a chair outdoors would have been nice. But for the price overall pretty decent. I would stay here again a night to break up the commute to the rest of the Cape
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
mikey
I enjoyed what it offered. I can't ask for a better location. Central to everything in the area. Staff courteous and very helpful.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
CFF
"if only hotel available"
It was ok since a lot of the other hotels were full for the days we wanted. Beds were small for doubles and hard. Room wasn't swept to well wore socks. Needs some up dating and fixing. Base board in bathroom coming off. Bathroom door didn't shut. The handle to hold onto for older folks was coming off. The breakfast was not much and didn't trust the food or drinks. Went some where else for breakfast. Was disappointed for the price we paid per night. Internet didn't work, had to tell them, even when it did it was poor reception.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Rudy
"Low expectations, one night, happy kids"
Good for a quick one night getaway during peak season! It is a bit rundown but it worked for what we needed...a quick one night stay for me and my kids. Surprisingly our hotel staff interactions were quite pleasant and helpful. We didn't notice any musty odors (we were on bottom floor rm 104)...although there was the humid beach air, which I personally love. My kids liked that the pool room was toasty warm...they called it Hawaii ;)
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Mom of three
"don't do it!"
the hotel was a dump...it was old and smelled like mildew. The febreeze smell was overpowering. The broken beer bottle right in front of our door was a nice touch
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"One night stay on Cape"
Family stayed here one night on family vacation. Hotel was in good shape and clean. Plenty of parking. Arrived late and left early, but hotel did the job for a good night's sleep.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Not far from main strip"
Awesome hotel staff that were attentive and nice. Room was about what you would expect at a motel.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
KJ
"Recent stay"
Clean comfortable reasonable!!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
"Easy access to 28"
The bathrooms are very outdated and small, repairs were done by inexperienced people. we actually went and bought Lysol and Clorox wipes to clean before We showered. Smelled. The hotel has a second floor and there are rooms above you. Guess what, we were on the bottom level with extremely loud visitors above. Actually had to call the front desk at wee hours to ask them to quiet down. Management did ok with that! The pool is average.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Softball travelers
"Exceeded expectations"
I was looking for a 1 night stay and the Thunderbird met and even exceeded expectations. Reasonable rate, clean room, and a comfortable bed. Perfect for a night or two.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
I was looking for a cheap motel in which to spend a single night to avoid the Saturday rush. I got what I was looking for. The staff was courteous and the room was clean but the facilities were dated and well worn. However, I don't imagine I could have done any better at this price.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Cheap for one night in the Cape. No ambiance at al"
It was suitable -just barely. Bed was awful but we got what we paid for. It was clean and a place to sleep.
Kareneve
the room was clean, the staff was very courteous. However, the room smelled very musty. That was unpleasant, even with the air conditioner running.
"The room has strong smells"
The smell was so strong that I couldn't sleep for the whole night! The breakfast is pretty poor too.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014