All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
216 Route 28, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

Clean
    Bad pool
    Food is not good
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"overall great!"
very reasonable price ! clean and with great service! and also great location to go restaurant! strongly recommended!
3 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
ally
"good motel for price"
The staff were very pleasant. Thr view of the parking lot was not the most thrilling and a chair outdoors would have been nice. But for the price overall pretty decent. I would stay here again a night to break up the commute to the rest of the Cape
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
mikey
I enjoyed what it offered. I can't ask for a better location. Central to everything in the area. Staff courteous and very helpful.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
CFF
"Don't Stay!!"
I was shocked with how unsanitary this place was. The bathroom when I checked in had the most foul smell. Internet did not work at all and they said they would fix it but they didn't. Pool was dirty and cold. The room was filthy and dusty. I felt like I was being eaten alive by all the bugs. stay away from this place!!!!!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Crecka
"if only hotel available"
It was ok since a lot of the other hotels were full for the days we wanted. Beds were small for doubles and hard. Room wasn't swept to well wore socks. Needs some up dating and fixing. Base board in bathroom coming off. Bathroom door didn't shut. The handle to hold onto for older folks was coming off. The breakfast was not much and didn't trust the food or drinks. Went some where else for breakfast. Was disappointed for the price we paid per night. Internet didn't work, had to tell them, even when it did it was poor reception.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Rudy
"Low expectations, one night, happy kids"
Good for a quick one night getaway during peak season! It is a bit rundown but it worked for what we needed...a quick one night stay for me and my kids. Surprisingly our hotel staff interactions were quite pleasant and helpful. We didn't notice any musty odors (we were on bottom floor rm 104)...although there was the humid beach air, which I personally love. My kids liked that the pool room was toasty warm...they called it Hawaii ;)
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Mom of three
"don't do it!"
the hotel was a dump...it was old and smelled like mildew. The febreeze smell was overpowering. The broken beer bottle right in front of our door was a nice touch
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"One night stay on Cape"
Family stayed here one night on family vacation. Hotel was in good shape and clean. Plenty of parking. Arrived late and left early, but hotel did the job for a good night's sleep.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Not far from main strip"
Awesome hotel staff that were attentive and nice. Room was about what you would expect at a motel.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
KJ
"Recent stay"
Clean comfortable reasonable!!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
"Easy access to 28"
The bathrooms are very outdated and small, repairs were done by inexperienced people. we actually went and bought Lysol and Clorox wipes to clean before We showered. Smelled. The hotel has a second floor and there are rooms above you. Guess what, we were on the bottom level with extremely loud visitors above. Actually had to call the front desk at wee hours to ask them to quiet down. Management did ok with that! The pool is average.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Softball travelers
"Exceeded expectations"
I was looking for a 1 night stay and the Thunderbird met and even exceeded expectations. Reasonable rate, clean room, and a comfortable bed. Perfect for a night or two.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
I was looking for a cheap motel in which to spend a single night to avoid the Saturday rush. I got what I was looking for. The staff was courteous and the room was clean but the facilities were dated and well worn. However, I don't imagine I could have done any better at this price.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Cheap for one night in the Cape. No ambiance at al"
It was suitable -just barely. Bed was awful but we got what we paid for. It was clean and a place to sleep.
Kareneve
the room was clean, the staff was very courteous. However, the room smelled very musty. That was unpleasant, even with the air conditioner running.
"Just run down....."
Checked in around 8:00pm. Guy was not friendly nor accommodating. But was very excited to meet the man dressed in ups uniform behind me. Couldnt find my reservation that was sitting directly in front of him. Room was dirty! Pubic hairs on the floor of the bathroom. Room was so gross that even my husband slept with all of his clothes on! They had a playground which our twins were excited about but also turned out to be disappointing because it was too unsafe! Missing nuts and bolts, rusty.... I am convinced this place pays to have the negative feedback taken off reviews because I read most of them and they did not tell the full story of this place.
parents of 3
"The room has strong smells"
The smell was so strong that I couldn't sleep for the whole night! The breakfast is pretty poor too.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"damp hotel on the road"
room was very damp and smelly. wish i had asked to change rooms. when it rained it was even worse.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"keka"
I think that they can do more ( room service very poor)
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Reggie
"Get away with friend"
Very convenient location. Staff friendly and helpful. I have stayed here many times.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2014
Marie
"Central to most everything."
The room and location is somewhat dilapidated. It is run down and yet clean and comfortable. Air conditioning was loud and had to change rooms. Found someone's socks in he bed before we even slept in it. Overall it is scary.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
wh
"nice good price hotel"
nice for the price we paid. could bit more clean but that's all
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Got what I paid for...
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Cape cod trip"
I've stayed here several times before. Nice rooms. Like the continental breakfast. Staff very helpful.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
marie
"Good pricing."
Overall I was satisfied with the service,especially with the low rates I got. Presentation at first was wonderful but after sitting in there for a few minutes I noticed the room had a musty smell. No windows could be open so we just turned the A/C higher and opened the door. Then dealt with it when it was time for bed. Customer service was truly exceptional!
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
Weekend trip
"ok"
alright for the money- carpet a little dirty, air conditioner did not work.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
kk
"You have what you paid for"
The room was clean and location was really good.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Fabiana
"Good place in Cape Cod"
you can reach everything on cape cod by car. Walking distance to Hyannis center. Good place considering the price.
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Poor physical condition-old and in need of repair"
We checked in at 4:30pm and the room we were given had an unmade bed and had not been cleaned. Fortunately, there was another room available.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Motel is close to everything"
It's a great place just to sleep, very clean rooms, personel is very kind and friendly. This place needs some upgrades. Location is the best thing. Very economic.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Andres
Generally it was okay. But the bed sheet was a little bit damp.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
Maggie
"Sleep for Cheap"
Clean room for cheap. Only concern was that the outside doors that led to the breakfast area and second floor rooms didn't lock. Would recommend if you just need a place to sleep for the night.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2014
"Rivera's Review"
Central location- ideal for touring the Cape: close to sights, savory cuisine, coast, and very peaceful! Great, hospitable management and attentive staff.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Very reasonable rates and clean rooms."
The room was clean, the grounds could use a little fixing up the staff was friendly and helpful
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
The Thunderbird used to be our "go to place" years ago when our children were little...convenient and affordable in the S. Yarmouth area. I hadn't been there in awhile so I was apprehensive about it when I booked a Sunday night when we decided to get to the Cape early. I was very pleased that the motel though showing it's age, had been spruced up. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. NOT fancy but an excellent bargain. Would and probably will stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Clean and comfortable"
For an inexpensive motel the Thunderbird was reasonable. Came back to a clean room. My only complaint would be that the Jacuzzi and pool were down for the season? It was the first day of summer. Had I known this I would have booked somewhere else. But, that said if you jeered a placed to rest you're head for the evening, this place was not bad.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Slatdurham
I went with my husband for the weekend. We had a great time there. We stayed at the upper level but the stairs were very close to the room, than we did not had to walk that far. The room was nice, but we did not had a microwave and the tv remote was without battery which it was fixed right the way. My only suggestion would be about guidance because we did not had a TV guide or either phone. Overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Great deal for the price!"
Came here with 5 friends for a weekend at the Cape. It was perfect for the price - cheap as could be while still maintaining a clean and safe environment. 10 minute drive to the beach, great restaurants, and an inflatable water park which was SO much fun. Definitely recommend for a "place to sleep," not for the cute cabin on the beach look.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Chelsea M.
"Clean Friendly and Economical"
Great value and location - staff very nice and service was A#1
5 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Jimmie
"Nice hotel for the price."
Staff was friendly. Overall well worth the money, great location.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Nice location not too far from shops and restaurants 3 min drive. A few restaurants in walking distance. 25 mins to national seashore beaches. Other beaches close by. Friendly staff, clean room, overall a great peaceful time in the cape. (Breakfast is weekends only)
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Traveling
"The worst motel I ever stayed at."
The room was in such a poor condition, it should not be rented out. It looked like a five year old did the repairs. It was the worst room I ever stayed in by far and I have traveled the country staying in cheap motels. It was embarrassing.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Shamefull
"Very good place to stay also is close to all place"
It is good place to stay,near a very nice place to go,good work people understand.The only thing I did't like is because they don't have a brake fast.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
"Hotel is ok"
ok to come and sleep in night. Nothing special to say about this hotel..
Other trip May 27, 2014
Like another reviewer wrote, it's definitely not the Hilton. The hotel was clean, and although extremely understaffed (I think I saw the same person all weekend in every role - front desk, housekeeping, breakfast attendant) he was pleasant.
Sylvia
"comfortable for its price"
The appearance from the outside of my room got me worried, but the room itself is spacious and clean. I think it’s a good choice if you only need a clean and economical place to stay.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Staff was friendly, and our room was pretty clean. Great location, its right on route 28 so you have everything around you like stores, restaurants, and mini golf. But it was very disappointing to find out that the indoor pool was closed because the town had to come and check the water. We had based our hotel choice on the fact that it had an indoor pool. Other than that we enjoyed our stay there very much.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Overall condition run down"
One of the reasons I chose the hotel was the pool, only to realize when we arrived that the pool was closed right after labor Day. I was disappointed, but it made sense as it appeared we were the only ones staying there. Out of 100 rooms I believe only 3 or 4 were rented during our 3 night stay. I also must say that the hotel clerk offered me my money back when I showed disappointment The breakfast area was clean and OK. The breakfast itself was either bagels , dry cereal, or mini donuts, probably OK for kids, but not very inspiring.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Get what you pay for"
It's not the Hilton. You're obviously going to get what you paid for. At least it's clean, that's pretty much all you need if you're just sleeping there.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Not up to speed"
The service help wasn't very helpful. The rates should be lower for this motel because it isn't very kept up. It was pretty clean.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2013