All hotels in Harrison, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here121 Highway 43 E, Harrison, AR, 72601, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
    4.9
"Harrison hotel close to restaurants"
We always stay here when we are in Harrison. The rooms are clean and comfortable; the staff are pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel in Harrison Arkansas"
Desk person very well organized and cheerful. Room very comfortable and clean. Large shower, but would have enjoyed a tub
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Quality hotel"
Quality hotel. Hotel was clean as was the room. Had no issues. Good standard breakfast but with better than average space for serving and seating. We were in and out in 1 day but enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Stayed here to visit table rock lake"
Fair price for a clean decent hotel room on a Saturday night approx 20 minutes from table rock lake. Not much around the hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Like all Hampton inn this one is also very nice clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Prasoon
Clean rooms. excellent breakfast. Would stay again!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Angela
"Delightfully warm welcome"
My son and I were traveling through the Branson MO area and made several stops. Near the end of the day I asked my son to book a room in Arkansas just for something different. I'll tell you what, I have never been so kindly treated as I was by the gentleman working the front desk that evening. What a wonderful surprise that was. Truly first class.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Center point to our motorcyle rides"
Friendly people clean nice rooms no complaints good breakfast I the mornings.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Susie
Good quality and clean rooms!
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Great experience, no complaints."
Great experience, good service, friendly helpful staff, great atmosphere
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Nice Hotel."
We really enjoyed the hotel. It had a nice work out room and a great pool and hot tub. The rooms were extremely nice with comfortable beds. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Great place to stay!
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Tami
"Great bed & room"
Nice place to stay. Spacious area in the lobby to sit and wait. very nice décor. Quite in my room. Bed was very comfortable, extra pillows, linens were good quality. Extra outlet attached to top of night stand with place to plug in usb. Cookie when you ck in:)
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
hayley tester
"Breakfast was bad but stay was good"
I have stayed at Hamton inns quite a bit in my travels and this hotel was as good or better than most, what I was dissapointed about was the Breakfast was terrible and the guy at the counter really didn't seem to care when I mentioned it to him. I picked this hotel because they usually have a great breakfast and that makes the upper price worth it. There was a Holiday Inn Express right next door and I will chose them next time for sure
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
William Groh
"Pillows uncomfortable"
The pillows in the room were the pits. Breakfast was fine, but the smoked sausage was poor.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"very nice and clean hotel"
I was coming out to Harrison for a business meeting and decided to stay at the Hampton. i was very surprised at the cleanliness of the hotel and how comfortable the room was. i would for sure stay here again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Josh
"Could have not asked for more!"
We had never been to Harrison and did not know where to stay. Found this hotel on line. Wonderful room, staff went out of their way to be helpful, very clean, and the breakfast was fabulous! Would highly recommend it!
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"Stayed one night on our way home from Hot Springs"
The hotel was clean and the front desk clerk was friendly. We only stayed overnight, but would stay again if in the area. I have always loved Hampton Inn. The breakfast buffet was good too.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2013
Lourae
We enjoyed staying at the Hampton Inn in Harrison, AR. Very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Nice Hotel. We felt at home. Wish the fireplace had been working. Watch out for the breakfast scrambled eggs. Overall we had a good stay and will return on future trips to Harrison.
2 night trip Feb 3, 2013
Don
"Friendly"
The staff was very polite and called me about one hour after check in to make sure everything was fine.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2013
DW
"handicap room"
I have an adult son in a wheelchair and this room was the most spacious I've ever stayed in. He had plenty of room in the bathroom as well as at the foot and between the beds. Very clean and comfortable. Will stay again.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
2 night trip with friends May 26, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Harrison

"Clean, quiet stay"
05/20/15 Dawn W Bonnerdale, United States
The hotel was in a convenient location. Both the hotel and hotel room were immaculate and quiet. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and there was plenty to eat. This hotel is only 30 minutes from Branson, MO and 45 minutes from Eureka Springs, AR. I am very pleased with the quality of hotel and staff you have. I would highly recommend this hotel and definitely stay there again, Thank you!
"Great Experience"
05/20/15 Jeanie R
I was in Harrison for a high school graduation. The room met and exceeded my expectations. It was quiet, clean, and the AC worked very well. While I did not use it, the fitness room was near my room and appeared to be well equipped.
"Very nice Hotel!"
05/18/15 LPBENW Carl Junction, Missouri
My wife & I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while in Harrison for my sister-in-laws wedding. The lady at the check-in desk was very friendly. Our rooms were clean with a comfortable bed. This Hotel had one of the largest bathrooms I have ever seen at a Hilton property which was very nice as well. We didn't have a chance to take part in the free breakfast. All in all I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing lodging in Harrison, AR.
"Feel right at home"
05/18/15 thomaslW9767PP
Feel at home in this hotel where everybody bends over backwards to provide a very pleasant stay. We went as a group of six with three Goldwing motorcycles. They gave us a special rate. So, ask for the special rate if you are on a motorcycle…
05/15/15 Michael B Paragould, Arkansas
Staff great. Hotel looks and smells brand new. Very good breakfast.Staff great. Hotel looks and smells brand new. Very good breakfast.Staff great. Hotel Staff great. Hotel looks and smells brand new. Very good breakfast.looks and smells brand new. Very good breakfast.
"Trip to Branson"
05/11/15 Sandra D North Augusta, South Carolina
Very nice newer hotel. Like the bed arrangement. The foot of the bed was facing the air conditioner so one of us didn't freeze while the other was burning up. The bed was very comfortable. The pillows were limp. Thank goodness I took my own. Roomy. The WifI was slow. . I tried it during a busy time. 8-10 PM and I was not impressed with the speed at all.. The bathroom was huge. There was a walk in shower. The only thing that I didn't like was there were no grab bars in the shower. No where to put your washcloth. Nothing to hold onto. As I am older, a little something to hold on to is important to me.
"First time"
05/06/15 Holycow-Texas
This was my first time using trip advisor to book hotels. I was very impressed by the way they kept me informed of room price changes. I landed up saving quite a few dollars as a result. I will definitely choose trip advisor again.
"Great Service"
04/27/15 542cindia
This inn was clean, neat, quiet. Very accomodating staff, honest, & polite. Great night sleep, mattresses were very plush & comfortable. The area was loaded with lots of Antique shops & wonderful restaurants to eat, one of our favorites was the Neighbors Mill, excellent food & great prices. Had both supper & breakfast there. Beautiful scenery in the area, loved the mountains & all the beauty of the area. Fabulous roads to travel, so clean & pristine.
"Staff"
04/24/15 WAYNE M Haliburton, Ontario, Canada
The staff treated us like family. We had car problems and had to stop in Harrison for 3 days. We could not have been in a better hotel. We want to thank all the staff for helping to make our stay as good as possible.
"Great Experience"
04/10/15 gmca4 missouri
No wonder this hotel is rated #1 in Harrison! Check in was a breeze. All the staff we met treated us with the utmost respect and friendliness. The buffet area always had fruit and coffee, I'm guessing 24/7. In the afternoon I came down to the lobby to the fresh smell of cookies just out of the oven. The rooms were immaculate. I love to see a hotel that goes the extra mile to make sure a customer's stay is good experience.