All hotels in Harrison, Arkansas, United States of America
121 Highway 43 E, Harrison, AR, 72601, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
    4.9
"Nightmare hotel in branson turns into awesome find"
Originally the trip was for grand country inn in Branson Mo but after poor communication from them and shady buisness practices (they canceled our room reservation less than an hour before arrival) we found this gem of a hotel 30 min away and almost a straight shot to 76 in Branson wonderful staff and wonderful morning breakfast spread
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Ponca Wilderness Wedding."
We enjoyed our stay. Staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. Would stay there again. Especially loved the fresh made banana bread!! Impressed by the thoughtfulness of the hotel, they provided towels for the bikers to wipe off their wet seats in the entrance area. The breakfast was good as well.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"Graduation Trip Long way from Home....GREAT stay"
even though we only "spent the night" literally but it was an awesome night, bed was comfortable, and atmosphere was quiet and relaxing
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"A tad under par."
Got off to a rocky start. Staff had turned the a/c down in our room during cleaning... room was 46 degrees. Apparently the a/c unit was faulty, because it would not change to heat unless on emergency. When we advised the desk clerk, she came to check it, turned it off of emergency, and we never got heat again. She was mildly reluctant to move us, and distracted by a busy weekend, but we finally got moved. Clean enough, decent breakfast, but kinda meh as Hampton Inn's go. We generally expect better here.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Worth the extra money !"
This hotel is one of the pricier in town but WELL WORTH IT! Check-in was very easy. The staff was very professional AND always friendly and helpful. I didn't have to worry about anything not meeting our standards for a pleasant stay. Well done, Hampton Inn of Harrison.
Everything was wonderful about our stay from the warm greeting at the front desk to the full breakfast the next morning. Will be staying here each time we stay overnight in Harrison.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Harrison hotel close to restaurants"
We always stay here when we are in Harrison. The rooms are clean and comfortable; the staff are pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel in Harrison Arkansas"
Desk person very well organized and cheerful. Room very comfortable and clean. Large shower, but would have enjoyed a tub
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Quality hotel"
Quality hotel. Hotel was clean as was the room. Had no issues. Good standard breakfast but with better than average space for serving and seating. We were in and out in 1 day but enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Stayed here to visit table rock lake"
Fair price for a clean decent hotel room on a Saturday night approx 20 minutes from table rock lake. Not much around the hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Like all Hampton inn this one is also very nice clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Prasoon
Clean rooms. excellent breakfast. Would stay again!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Angela
"Delightfully warm welcome"
My son and I were traveling through the Branson MO area and made several stops. Near the end of the day I asked my son to book a room in Arkansas just for something different. I'll tell you what, I have never been so kindly treated as I was by the gentleman working the front desk that evening. What a wonderful surprise that was. Truly first class.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Center point to our motorcyle rides"
Friendly people clean nice rooms no complaints good breakfast I the mornings.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Susie
Good quality and clean rooms!
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Great experience, no complaints."
Great experience, good service, friendly helpful staff, great atmosphere
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Nice Hotel."
We really enjoyed the hotel. It had a nice work out room and a great pool and hot tub. The rooms were extremely nice with comfortable beds. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Great place to stay!
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Tami
"Great bed & room"
Nice place to stay. Spacious area in the lobby to sit and wait. very nice décor. Quite in my room. Bed was very comfortable, extra pillows, linens were good quality. Extra outlet attached to top of night stand with place to plug in usb. Cookie when you ck in:)
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
hayley tester
"Breakfast was bad but stay was good"
I have stayed at Hamton inns quite a bit in my travels and this hotel was as good or better than most, what I was dissapointed about was the Breakfast was terrible and the guy at the counter really didn't seem to care when I mentioned it to him. I picked this hotel because they usually have a great breakfast and that makes the upper price worth it. There was a Holiday Inn Express right next door and I will chose them next time for sure
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
William Groh
"Pillows uncomfortable"
The pillows in the room were the pits. Breakfast was fine, but the smoked sausage was poor.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"very nice and clean hotel"
I was coming out to Harrison for a business meeting and decided to stay at the Hampton. i was very surprised at the cleanliness of the hotel and how comfortable the room was. i would for sure stay here again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Josh
"Could have not asked for more!"
We had never been to Harrison and did not know where to stay. Found this hotel on line. Wonderful room, staff went out of their way to be helpful, very clean, and the breakfast was fabulous! Would highly recommend it!
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"Stayed one night on our way home from Hot Springs"
The hotel was clean and the front desk clerk was friendly. We only stayed overnight, but would stay again if in the area. I have always loved Hampton Inn. The breakfast buffet was good too.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2013
Lourae
We enjoyed staying at the Hampton Inn in Harrison, AR. Very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Nice Hotel. We felt at home. Wish the fireplace had been working. Watch out for the breakfast scrambled eggs. Overall we had a good stay and will return on future trips to Harrison.
2 night trip Feb 3, 2013
Don
"Friendly"
The staff was very polite and called me about one hour after check in to make sure everything was fine.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2013
DW
"handicap room"
I have an adult son in a wheelchair and this room was the most spacious I've ever stayed in. He had plenty of room in the bathroom as well as at the foot and between the beds. Very clean and comfortable. Will stay again.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
3 night trip Aug 13, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Harrison

"Good and bad"
07/28/15 lisatL1971BP
Room clean, front desk and check in easy but just don't leave anything valuable in your room. Left camera after I checked out but when I called a few hours later I was told "kids must have taken it". That is bull**** and I know it. When I return I will stay somewhere else.
"arkansas motorcycle trip"
07/26/15 Walter D o fallon, United States
I knew I could get a clean comfortable room at a Hampton. I am always allowed to park my bike under the canopy at a Hampton and they always have security. The beds are always good and when you've been riding a motorcycle all day that's important.
"Clean and Comfortable"
07/17/15 Tracyrie
Very comfortable beds and clean. The free HBO is a plus as it is not close th anything entertaining. The bathroom was up to date. The free breakfast very good as well. Nice indoor pool. Friendly office staff and housekeeping personnel.
"Fine hotel"
07/15/15 aikininja916 Starkville, MS
Hotel offered all we needed for a good overnight stay. We had no issues. We never turned on the TV so I can't comment on the programming. Pros: - Clean room with good lighting - Microwave and refrigerator - Fantastic breakfast (include hot and cold) with variety of items including fresh fruit topping (strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries). Variety of cereals, yogurt, etc. - A large breakfast area as well. - Bedding was clean, plenty of pillows. Cons: - None
"Great Place to Stay"
07/10/15 Sheila E Bedford, United States
No complaints about this hotel at all! Very nice, clean and comfortable with a great lounge area and wonderful breakfast. Room and bathroom were very spacious! Staff were accommodating. Conveniently located in town.
07/06/15 BRIAN V PELLA
We had a great stay at the Hampton. We were there for four nights. Every morning there was something different for breakfast and all of it was very good. We were riding our motorcycle and they had towels in the lobby for us to use to wipe off the bike. The room and bed was great!
"AWESOME STAY at HARRISON, Ar."
06/30/15 Kenton W Lead, United States
For an awesome experience stay at the Hampton Inn in Harrison Ar. GREAT ROOMS, and AWESOME STAFF. Close to GOOD places to eat, with easy access to any where you might want to go. Great breakfast, awesome staff, and SUPER CLEAN Hotel. DON"T miss staying here on your visit to Harrison, Ar. THANK YOU, Hampton!!!!
"very nice hotel"
06/28/15 Debbie R Lenexa, Kansas
Great, spacious, king room. Bathroom was huge. Nice walk in shower. Breakfast was nice. Very nice front desk. Relatively close to buffalo national forest, at least the closest you are going to get with a hotel. Would stay there again and again when we return.
"Great place to stay for a business trip"
06/24/15 Bernard V Pittsburgh, United States
This is one of the nicest and most comfortable stays I have had in a Hampton Inn and I often stay in them for business. The breakfast was good and my room was very nice and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and made me feel at home.
"nice hotel in a small town"
06/22/15 ocaptainmycaptain Frisco, Texas
This hotel lives up to the Hampton Inn. Clean, nice staff, free breakfast. Located close to the heart of this small town, it is easy to find something to eat, entertain, shop, or fuel. Priced very reasonably. Indoor pool and hot tub.