All hotels in Saraland, Alabama, United States of America

"Excellent stay"
This hotel is one of the best I have stayed in recently. This is actually the second Microtel hotel I have stayed in and it has been great at both of them. Yes the room is smaller than most, but it is large enough you don't feel cramped. It is the perfect size to spend a few nights in. Not sure when this hotel was built, but the room was like brand new. It was very clean. It was the cleanest hotel room overall I have been in in long time The staff was very friendly. The breafast was good everyday. Not sure if there is an full kitchen or not but a little variety from day to day for breakfast would be nice. I would stay in this hotel and hotel chain again if avaliable.
3 night family trip Jan 3, 2014
"the stay was awesome"
the staff was extremely friendly, the room was clean, no hairs on the bed or in the bathroom, the bathroom was stocked with plenty towels and toiletries. the room we ordered was not available so we were upgraded. The customer service even upon checkout was very pleasant. I had a great stay!!! The staff is very attentive and i would recommend this hotel to everyone staying in the area.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Chemekia
"Great hotel easy access to everthing"
Enjoyed the stay
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"There are better choices at this exit."
The walls were thin and it was noisy. We had booked a single room, which was tiny but adequate for our needs. Unfortunately, the he singles are all located across from the elevator and vending area. We could literally hear the ice maker making ice. The room and lobby had been cleaned, but there were residual stains on the upholstery and even on one of the towels in our room. I'd class this as a construction worker's hotel. Not to denigrate construction workers in any way, but it just showed lots of signs of hard use.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
MS
"close to son and grand children"
It was great.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
"close to my son's family"
great service
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2013
edward j.
"tiny room, but good service"
The queen bedroom was rather small, but was also comfy. Front desk was helpful. The complimentary breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2013
"Good value for the price."
The lower nightly rate was the primary reason for choosing this hotel, due to our budget limitations. For the lower rate, the room was smaller, but clean, well-furnished, and comfortable. The desk staff was polite and friendly. The breakfast bar was adequate, although it lacked any meat, and the selection was limited. The most noticeable improvement that could be made would be more insulation in the walls. All this being said, the Saraland Microtel was a good value for the nightly rate.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Friendly Staff. Great Breakfast. Rooms were smaller than they appeared in pictures.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Very Happy!"
I was concerned staying here not know the area, but I was very happy with this choice. The queen suite was a perfect size, comfortable, clean, and very affordable. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
Nicole
The room was very clean and comfortable. staff was helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Nice hotel, directly off the Interstate"
It was clean, the staff was very suitable, and the rooms are very spacious.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Chemekia
Hotel was good and economical.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2013
V. Watson
"Even better than expected"
After my last two stays at Microtel Inns, I will probably start looking for them first. This hotel was clean, quiet, modern and in a great location with friendly staff. The price was better than other comparable hotels. I stayed 4 nights and never had an issue. I would not hesitate to bring my family to this hotel. I can see why they have such a high rating on Expedia.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Great value, exceeded expectations"
I was impressed by the amenities--free breakfast, free wi-fi, mini-fridge, and microwave. The entire hotel was freshly painted and the rooms were furnished with simple, attractive, modern decor. The central location was convenient with plenty of restaurants and stores nearby and downtown Mobile only 10 minutes away.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Chelsie
"Great place to stay. They have places to eat at."
The area we stayed at had great places to eat at. They also have stores that you can shop at.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
diane
The room was large and the bathroom was adequate. The breakfast had a good variety of items available for each family member who wanted different things.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Convenient location"
We enjoyed our stay. We were traveling with our dog and it is one of the few hotels that take pets. The water pressure in the shower was weak and there wasn't enough counter space in the bathroom, but it was a handicap room. The people were very friendly and very helpful. It was within walking distance of several restaurants. There is a Walmart just down the rode.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Beth
"Trip to Florida"
Room was ok .. Was Charged 25.00 extra dollars for a small dog. Not a Depoit but a rate increase after arriving .. Would not stay here again..
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2013
"Comfortable Stay"
This has been one of the best hotels I have stayed at. My boyfriend and I stayed here overnight on our way to Gulf Shores. The room was comfortable, clean and had a very nice shower. The water never got cold and the water pressure was better than anywhere I've ever stayed. I would definitely stay again if I'm papassing through.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
A Pleased Sleeper
"Good Stay"
Was pretty good. I had a great night's sleep and the accommodations were good. The only complaint is being woken up at 10AM (an hour before checkout) by the housekeeping staff trying to break into my hotel room. I am glad the room had a physical security bolt. I did speak to the General Manager and she assured me this was unusual and would not happen again. So in all, I am satisfied with my stay and would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Internet access went down around 130am and I got told there was "nothing wrong". Other than that, it was a good stay.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"awesome stay"
Clean friendly staff....easy acces to restaurants and I 65....good breakfast.
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
Jettie P
"It's up there with other 4 star hotels"
Customer service was awesome. Breakfast bar was very lacking. Rooms were nice and clean very evening.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
We were very impressed with this hotel and we enjoyed our stay here! The beds were comfortable and staff was friendly.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
"Not All Wyndham Microtel Experiences Are 5 Star"
Booking through a booking site, somehow a cog slipped, causing us to be booked into a room without micro/fridge. It was eventually corrected. But just before midnight, another hotel guest was given a key card that opened our door. Thankfully, we had put the security latch in place. Disturbing moment. Otherwise, a great stay.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Mike from East Texas
"High school group activity"
We attended a high school national convention at the Mobile Convention Center in downtown Mobile. We were only minutes from downtown, and stayed in Saraland. Our room was large enough for 3 teenage girls and all their "stuff". Housekeeping was terrific to us by keeping us well stocked in towels for the girls. Our room was very comfortable to come home to after long days of sightseeing. We loved the AC and hot showers! Beds were comfy, and the fridge kept everything nice and cold. I will be back again!
3 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Happy Mom
"Sweet overnighter"
Quiet Clean Cool Close to good restaurants Price is right
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Jc
"Hidden Treasure"
I truly enjoyed my stay at Microtel Hotel Suites in Saraland, Alabama. The hotel is somewhat hidden from the main street, but after I checked in, I was pleasantly surprised to discover I has a fairly large room with microwave and fridg. Everything was great! The breakfast was okay, but no meat at all. The staff was very helpful. There is seafood restaurant, Wintzel's right next door and the food is delicious; yes, it is fried. Walmart and Waffle House are close by. The hotel is right off the exit but hidden down behind other buildings on the main street. Several other hotels are next door. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip May 14, 2013
"Close to University of Mobile"
This hotel is just down the road from the University of Mobile. We used it several times over the five years our daughter attended. It was always competitively priced. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The service was excellent and the complimentary breakfast was good.
3 night trip May 9, 2013
"Very cofortable"
Comfortable bed and furnishings. Very clean. Good staff.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2013
"Worth your while!!"
One of the most pleasant stays I have experienced at a hotel. Family of 5 slept comfortably, clean, quiet, great breakfast and VERY friendly staff. Not hard to find at all. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
Jeremy
"Pick a non smoking room!!"
I loved the hotel the only problem was the smoke smell in the smoking rooms that I wasnt expecting to take home with me
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Watch the WIFI"
My only complaint was the Wifi was barely adequate. Most of the time I could not maintain a connection.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Nick
"Great hotel for travelers"
Clean, comfortable, and accomodating. My family and I stayed here as we travelled from SC to TX.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
"Yikes!!!"
No one came to clean up, empty the trash or refill the coffee station. I asked for another comforter and had to go fetch it from the front desk. In addition, once we got the bedding and my son was sleep I realized there were two prominent cigarette burns,( I have photos the document this glorious circumstance). The decor of the room was very nice but the lack of focus on room upkeep and service was evident.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Allie
"very clean and wonderful staff"
The stay was nice . No complaints . Staff was very nice and breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2013
charles
"Acceptable Stay"
I stayed at this hotel because it had good reviews and I had never stayed at a Microtel before. As expected, the room was quite small, but it worked. Not so good was that though the bed sheet had been washed, it was still stained. Mattress it self was hard/extremely firm. The room also did not have a remote for the TV. Staff was very helpful and friendly., providing maps and information requested. They were very good. Nice little continental breakfast. There is not much immediately around the hotel for places to eat and such, but for a one night stay it was fine.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2013
"Need better breakfast, but overall great hotel."
The only downside to this hotel was the breakfast selection. Included were a bunch of carbs and a couple fruits. Some protein would be nice! Hotel was clean, room was nice, bed was comfortable. Overall a good overnight stay.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
"Highlight of trip"
The hotel was outstanding. We were down in the area fishing. There was ample parking and power outlets to charge our batteries. The hotel is located close to food, walmart, and the interstate. If you are up for sight seeing its only about 15 minutes to Mobile and Spanish Fort. I would stay here again.
4 night trip Nov 6, 2012
small room, but very clean, nice people at the front desk.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2012
JLC
Good value. Basic hotel. Very clean.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2012
Woody
"I'd stay there again"
I had issues with the reservation because the hotel's computer system was down. The friendly customer service agent with Expedia and the extremely helpful hotel staff fixed the issue.
Other trip Oct 12, 2012
very good nice staff!!!!
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2012
"2 thumbs up and a high five"
The hotel is located on a cul-de-sac so traffic isnt a issue.Theres a couple of nice restaurants within walking distance(Ruby Tuesday and Wyntzles Seafood).The staff was very friendly and helpful plus the hotel was immaculate. Myself and my girlfriend where very satisfied.Will defenintly stay there again upon my next visit to Mobile.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2012
Vernon

"Great Southern Hospitality"
Clean, well priced hotel in North Mobile area. Friendly staff, close to many family restaurants (I reccomend Wintzells across the road, yum!). Great location if you are driving through or happy to drive into Mobile. Simple free breakfast included, I reccomend the waffles!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Selina
"Nice hotel close to University of Mobile"
Great location for our stay staff friendly and rooms were clean....would recommend to others!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Our stay."
Booked online and had searched for pet friendly for my daughters service dog. There was no mention of an additional fee of $25 for him. That should be noted as some that I looked at did.
3 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
alicia
"Great Stay!"
The crew were great! Service was awesome! Our room was great. Just what we needed for the visit. We had no issues at all. The carpet might need more frequent cleanings though.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
dbryant

"Sauberes, schönes Hotel"
Sauberes Hotel, freundliches Personal, gutes Standardfrüstück.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015