All hotels in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here333 Bishop Dr, Fredericton, NB, E3C2M6, Canada, ‏‎866-925-8648

Excellent service, clean & comfortable rooms, good breakfast, welcoming staff
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Enjoyable experience"
The accommodations were fine, and the staff friendly and accommodating.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Bruce
"Good times"
Very comfortable nice staff recommended the Diplomat for food at 0030 some of best Chinese food I every had. Would stay there again
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Thomas d
"noisy heating unit"
the heating unit was noise kept me awake,otherwise the stay was good nice clean pool and hot tub.breakfast was great.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
charles
Quick service. Nice room. Clean and comfortable
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great bang for the buck"
The hotel is in good shape and has good staff. There are no issues here. The breakfast was a slight upgrade from the normal cereal and hard boiled egg.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Bruce
Great Hotel and staff.The associates were most helpful with our questions and recommended restaurants and sites.The room was great and there was a note from the chambermaid.The Best is Yet to Come.Thought that was great.The breakfast was great.It was great staying there. Don Schule
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Don
"Comfortable, a pleasant surprise!"
We arrived in the first few hours after Hurricane Arthur hit Fredericton hard. The amazing staff had been checking people in without electricity for more than 12 hours already and they could not have been more gracious or patient! The room was clean, roomy, had high quality bedding and mattress, and was better than hoped for. Their salt water pool was wonderful with great hours- 6am to 10pm. The free breakfast was an impressive array of cooked food as well as a selection of baked goods, fresh Belgian waffles, fresh fruits, yogurts, juices, etc. The coffee was excellent as well! I will absolutely book a Best Western Plus in the future.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Room are very small I paid for a deluxe and no room to move around bed are very comfortable bit the pillow forget it very soft you better take your own room was very clean
1 night trip May 13, 2014
"A gem in Fredericton!"
Great hotel! Extremely clean and quiet! The staff could not have been nicer!
1 night trip May 12, 2014
Cindy
Great bilingual service, clean hotel, very quiet.
2 night trip May 4, 2014
"Convenient location"
Stayed one night for a getaway with the kids. Front desk clerk (?Monica) was lovely. She greeted me with a smile and was very friendly, helpful, and professional. Kids loved the pool. Room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good. Overall, I found the hotel very clean, including the pool area. Would definitely return.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Tricia
"Close to college"
We usually stay here when we visit STU. There was a hockey tournament for kids when we were there and the kids over took the hotel very loud until 1:00 A.M. Where were the parents and hotel staff to control them?? the hotel is beautiful, comfortable and clean but, the breakfast was very disappointing this time because the two girls running it couldn't keep up with the people. They ran out of eggs, sausage and beans, no glasses and when asked they said it was too late to make more. It was 9;30 and breakfast is served until10:00!! we had to go out and pay for a meal, not too impressed! Next time we will get up earlier I guess to eat at the hotel.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
D
"Great hotel in Fredricton"
I stayed here with my daughter to visit St. Thomas University. The rooms were clean and spacious. The bathrooms were in great condition. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Dennis
"nice hotel"
nice and clean will stay again, stopped on our way back to toronto from cape breton beds are nice to sleep on
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
janice
"Close to STU"
Moved our daughter in to STU. Overall good experience. Breakfast crew was amazing. Front desk, most of them friendly.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
D
"Can't be wrong"
Hotel is great. Condition is top notch and service is excellent. On the average side, pool is kind of little compare to other hotel I've seen and the hotel was over crowded. We had to wait inline 30-40 minutes to get our breakfast, which was good.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Rox
"Very clean and modern"
We actually liked this hotel so much that we extended our stay one more night. The salt water pool was too chilly for my mother but I enjoyed it. The beds were extremely comfortable and we slept very well. The breakfast was nice with scrambled eggs that seemed fresh and sausages and beans that had not been sitting there for a long time. Fruit, waffles etc. Unlimited good coffee, newspapers and on and on.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Hotel clean , staff pleasant,beds comfortable"
Air conditioning terribly noisy,windows open traffic noisy.......just a suggestion put adults only on the 3rd floor!!!!! Was on second floor with a child running over my head at all hours of the night,did not sleep well in your facility.....
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"No real surprises"
The hotel was very clean but busy! We had to wait in line for about 10 minutes before we checked in but I've never seen a hotel parking lot more full! That's not a bad thing, but it also meant that breakfast was extremely busy (as other reviews mentioned). Overall a great spot to stop and recharge!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Our stay was somewhat satisfactory except for 2 things. Location of the hotel and attitude of the front desk.even GPS could not locate the hotel!!!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
P.K.Mitra
"Nice hotel, but not downtown"
Stayed here for business. I enjoyed my stay. Everything was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. No complaints except the location wasn't ideal for me.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"You can do better in Fredrickton."
The front desk staff was nice enough but didn't seem to listen, overly sweet "canned" responses. The beds were way to soft, it was like sleeping in a hammock! Don't go for the pool. I think is appears actual size on the website. The level of chlorine used was near industrial accident levels. Overall the place looks good on paper, kind of disappointing in person. There are alot of good places to stay in Fredrickton. Only stay here if you have to.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Travel Stop"
Met all of our needs. Lana and Lliana, I believe were the front desk people on duty the night we stayed. They were particularly helpful with our pet and need to be commended. They made our stay perfect!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Great stay !"
Every part of our stay was enjoyable, from the staff to the rooms ! Would stay again for sure. Comfortable beds
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"good experience"
Everything was ok but the room had a little 'musty' smell. Overall though, no problems.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Wonderful stay"
I loved our stay and found it to be a quiet place to stay other than the highway. I wasn't used to the traffic outside but inside it was ideal. I will be back.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2013
"Great place to stay for anyone!"
Beautiful hotel. Front desk clerk upgraded us upon arrival as there were larger rooms available for us. She was professional and pleasant. Room was VERY comfortable. There was a blizzard going on outside, but we were warm and cozy inside! Breakfast buffet was pleasing and offered a nice variety of hot and cold food. Kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub, and hubby enjoyed the work out room! I enjoyed some peace and quiet!
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
Tricia
The hotel was visible from the highway but hard to find. The staff was friendly and breakfast buffet good. Places to eat and movie theater on Regent street. Would stay there again in the future. Homey decore and overstuffed furnishings in lobby gave hotel a warm feeling. Several computers and printers were available for guest use.
4 night trip Oct 10, 2012
Travelling through on way to nfld. Travelling with two small ones and everyone had a great time.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2012

"Excellent property"
Great staff-very good breakfast-a bit pricey but all hotels in Canada are over-priced.Windows that open!
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
william
"Great!!"
Staff is very friendly. very comfortable suites. fantastic continental breakfast. Also quite clean
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Enjoyed the people and the hotel, comfortable."
My first time staying at Best Western and won't be my last. Rooms and staff were great.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Cathy
"Way to expensive for "roadside motel" feel"
The location of the facility, sandwiched between two roads makes it not only awkward to get to but also a "traffic noise" location from your room. While the front desk and service staff were friendly and helpful the pool area was very small and unappealing due to cloudy water. I skipped it even though I had looked forward to it. The room was clean but also small. For the premium price that I paid I was quite disappointed.... in the middle of the winter with only a few guests I would have expected a much more upscale facility at the price I paid. This was more like a roadside motel.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
R.J.
"feedback"
warm welcome and nice quiet room
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Leandre
"Could Be Better"
An overnighter while visiting daughter in Fredericton. The hotel was generally fine, but the pool was cool and cloudy so did not venture in. Breakfast was okay, but muffin and waffles were undercooked. Have done better here before, so perhaps a Sunday night in January is not the best time to stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"New Years Eve Escape"
All around I give this hotel 5 stars. Excellent service, clean & spacious room. Even got an upgrade to a king executive suite for no extra charge!!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Jalaine
"Great staff!"
Super friendly! We didn't make it there until 3am and they were still amazing.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Julianne
We Stayed one night and found the beds super comfortable, the room spotless and the staff very accommodating and friendly. Great Breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Very good and pleasant.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Andre
"Bad Timing : ("
We arrived after an 8 1/2 hr drive to check in we had to wait for 1/2 dozen junior hockey players and families to check in. We had pets with us so we had a room on first floor, not a problem we thought as the hockey team was going to be on the 3rd floor,,,,,WRONG. The kids were running all over that hotel and we wanted to just sleep so we could hit the road early the next day for an additional 8 hrs. In addition to running down the hallways and the stairways, we had the next door guests from hell. Talking so loud and laughing and complaining about how inconsiderate the kids and the parents were to let them run wild ,,,, next door kept us awake long after the kids were quiet. Apparently VERY thin walls. We cannot be the only people who stay at hotels when on road trips and there has to be a better way to sort this out and keep the circus separate from people who are driving long distances and NEED to sleep. Not sure I could recommend this to someone I know for the above reasons.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Fran
"The night before getting home"
After aong day on the road from the US, what a joy to reach this hotel! Neat as a pin, comfortable and convenient to getting back on the Trans-Canada the next morning. Much better option for us, than a night in the Woodstock-Houlton, especially at this time of year. No hesitation in two-thumbs up!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Nice, but noisy"
The service at this hotel was really great. I was very impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. My problem with the hotel is how noisy it was. I could hear the room above me getting ready at 5:45am. When I asked about the noise they offered me the chance to move, but said the person was checking out. Unfortunately, the next night I also heard the person moving around - and in the morning too! The staff offered to move me to the fourth floor, but the room was beside a highway with large trucks. So I really did not sleep well in this hotel at all - there just seems to be a structural issue with the noise. However, the gym is great, the breakfast was more than adequate and my room was very clean. (I even liked the exercise room.) Just bring ear-plugs.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
I had a great stay at this hotel. I would highly recommend staying here. The staff was pleasant and helpful and the rooms were very nice and very comfortable.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Good, clean"
This is a new hotel so the rooms are clean and in good condition. Service was ok, nothing special.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Callum
"Best Western Plus, Fredericton"
This is a beautiful building with excellent amenities - breakfast (which saved us both money and time), courteous staff, and a peaceful location - away from excessive shops and traffic. The building was clean and very comfortable. The heating system was easy to use and did not make the room overly hot or cold. We received a very competitive rate. We were able to read literature in both official languages. The only concern we had was regarding the nonfunctioning bathroom fan.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Jaynelle
"Close to Mall"
Clean, comfortable stay! Professional, friendly staff. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice and new Hotel"
Our only beef was the $200.00 a night damage deposit, which I hope by now, has been refunded to our account. We left the room in as good a shape as when we arrived......did not have any visitors....we are not destroyers of property! Sorry to say...because of this extra charge. ..we probably won't stay there again!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Great comfortable beds, quiet and peaceful room. Nice breakfast, with lots to eat. Crowded line up for the toaster. We had a small dog and he liked it too.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Donna Cole
"Ann and Paul's Vacation"
The hotel was in a great location as it was just off the highway. The room was very spacious, and the hotel services were good. The morning breakfast had a lot of choices and was well presented.
2 night family trip Sep 15, 2014