All hotels in DeSoto, Texas, United States of America
641 N I 35 E, DeSoto, TX, 75115, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

• Value
    Rather comfortable
    Quite clean
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Great Place to Stay in the Desoto, TX Area"
Easy check in; very clean facilities; comfortable room;
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"Convenient and Nice"
This was a convenient place to stay for our visit to our family in Lancaster.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
cheryl
"convenient"
satisfied
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
robert
"My State Fair Classic Weekend"
My stay at your hotel was very enjoyable and relaxing!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Craig
"Hotel Stay"
Hotel was clean and staff was personable and responsive.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"La Quinta-DeSoto Texas"
Desk personel were not on top of their business. Very confusing and had to repeat things to them several times. Rooms sid by side had been promised and then did not happen. Service man was standing outside in front of the hotel smoking in his pajamas on Sun morning. He could at least put on some clothes to go outside in front of the hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Hotel was on a good strip"
Very comfortable, good breakfast service, newspaper and very close to family.
6 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Kenon Goree
The best motel I've ever stayed in
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Stay here always"
I have stayed here four times. It is always neat clean well maintained with courteous staff.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
donna
"Nice place to stay."
I will stay here again. Well maintained, clean and new hotel. I would recommend
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"Birthday getaway"
I think that the hotel overall was nice, no noise and quaint.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
shundra
I had a nice stay, but was not aware of the policy of having pets in hotel. We experienced seeing a huge Rockwuller in the lobby of the hotel. Not a good experience. If you are afraid of dogs.
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
R B
"Very nice, new hotel"
I was only there one night; it's a bit south of downtown Dallas, probably 20-30 minutes by car, but it in a suburban area, not in the country. Seemed pretty new, so everything was clean and modern. Nice breakfast, I expected just continental, but they had scrambled eggs and sausage in addition to the usual coffee, bagels, yogurt, and make-it-yourself waffles.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Beware - Bed Bugs"
Room had bed bugs!!! Got the room for my mother in law for the weekend she was in town. She actually caught one of them and gave it to the maintenance man in a napkin. No Manager on site to handle complaints. Manager swore the bugs on the bed weren't bed bugs but he was not there to look at the bugs although the maintenance man sent him a picture of it. Either way, why would bugs be living under a mattress and on the curtains? Yuck! Had to go back and forth with him over the phone just to get them to comp my room. Checked out after the first night. Kids were bit by bugs in bed as well. Nasty...
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Uniqueh1
"desk clerk in training"
On check in the desk clerk put a hold on my card for the price of the room and the security hold. The room was very small compared to similar priced rooms in the area.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice hotel it's was close to everything"
The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice they help me with everything I need it and directions to other places when I need it to get around town
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"DeSoto"
I was most impressed with honesty of employees as I left a pair of boots but they found them and held them for me the next day. Kudos to that team!
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"weekend trip to visit my grandsons"
nice hotel, great breakfast each morning, staff extremely helpful and friendly.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
constance
Hotel was clean, attendant was pleasant and breakfast was decent.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Ok"
Cheap style room
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
cJ
"Met expectations"
Didn't get to the hotel until 3:30am because of my own delays. I didn't know upon booking that reservations, even paid reservations, are cancelled at 2am. Luckily they kept our room open. It was decently clean, what I would except of a La Quinta. Right next to highway which is a huge help, plenty of parking. Breakfast is rather small, not very many choices or products out but it's right across from an IHOP, Wal Mart and Other restaurants so I didn't care much. Pleasant service, although it seems front desk staff is pretty busy they don't rush customers and try their best to complete requests and resolve issues in a timely manner. Overall I would return.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Cindy
"Good Hotel"
Good hotel for the price. Close to numerous entries and shopping. The room, while nice was not the cleanest.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Desoto bmx"
Good staff,comfortable hotel
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
The rooms are great and the reception was friendly. That made our trip awesome, I will recommend this hotel a million times to family and friends
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"Perhaps good hotel for young families."
Very few amenities. Needs a deep Cleaning--wasn't dirty, but the corners and crevices needed to be cleaner.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
teelacee
"great value and comfort away from Dallas center"
We were very satisfied with our stay at this hotel. We were visiting family in Desoto so its location close to the freeway and to the town were useful. The room was spacious, clean and the bed was very comfortable. Staff were helpful (and I appreciated the plate of cookies baked each day by the lobby desk). Very good breakfast available. I only have one minor quibble and that is we were disappointed that the heater was out for the pool and spa. But this was a minor point, though it would have been nice to soak after a long flight. When travel brings us to Desoto again we will certainly stay here. Oh, and it would help travelers to have a clearer sign and indicator where the driveway is off the frontage road.
2 night trip Mar 18, 2014
G.Frasz
"Very Disappointing!"
Unfortunately we did not have the good experience that other reviewers enjoyed. Hard to find was not the worst part. The hotel is very worn and shabby once you take a good look. The pool and hot tub were out of order. The room with two queen beds was very small and one bed had a decent mattress and one so bad that after 30 mins of lying down, I knew I would not be able to walk the next day. Coffee pot is situated so far from the bathroom that getting water to it is a chore. Long black hairs on the floor of the bathroom was completely disgusting. Chair in the room was shabby and stained. After the hairs on the bathroom floor I was afraid to walk across the room without shoes. Bathroom was chipped and worn, stain under the sink area that revealed where the sink had leaked. We will be back at the Hampton our next visit to the VA Hospital.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Very good!"
This is the second time I've stayed here and I really enjoyed it. I'm not a big fan of the breakfast but over all I like the place.
4 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Brittany
"Still decent"
While I was surprised that the indoor pool and hot tub were out of order for renovations with such a new hotel, everything else was perfectly fine. Hotel was booked to capacity but we had clean towels, good breakfast, and it was fairly peaceful.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
We really enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"ASOD"
Adequate
2 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Everything was great, staff friendly and helpful... Only problem was our room smelled of cigarette some as if some smoked a 100 packs. Frontdesk came and deoderized, really did no good. But did put forth an effort.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Nice hotel that's pet friendly"
I was looking for a hotel that was let friendly and close to Duncanville! It was a overall good experience!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Tiffany
"dismal experience"
The pool was out of service. The front desk manager was rude to the guests in front of me in line. Upon my arrival, there was a loud party on the ground floor. The noise was excessive and spilling out of the "party area". There was an unpleasant lingering odor in the room. The wall separating the bed from the bathroom was filthy. The water temperature at 6:30 am barely reached lukewarm. Not a great experience after a long day of travelling, and an early morning.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great location!"
The location was great -close to a grocery (microwave and refrigerator in the room) and close to I-35 and convenient to many restaurants. Lots of choices for breakfast. Comfortable bed.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
Business traveler
"Really nice room!"
I would stay there again!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Diana
Stay was great! Trivial complaint but some of the chairs had tears in the upholstery. I don't expect the furniture to be brand new but I do expect it to be in good condition. Hotel staff was wonderful!!!!!
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Good one-night stopover"
Folks here were very friendly & were happy to let us check in early. As weather was deteriorating, we really appreciated that. We were able to settle in, see an afternoon movie on the other side of IH-35 before having dinner & settling in for the evening. There are several good restaurants nearby but other shopping is limited. Our bed was very comfortable, furniture in the room was not extremely comfortable, especially for a short (5'3") person like me. That applied to the sink in the bathroom especially. The counter height & distance to the sink from the edge of the counter was very awkward for me to negotiate. HVAC unit was so noisy we had to increase the volume on the TV way up to hear, then turn it down when it shut off. Breakfast was ready very early (we were trying to get out of Dallas before a winter storm set in) but I've had better eggs. Everything else was fine, though.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Travelin' Linda
"Alright"
my stay at LaQuinta was pleasant
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2013
JohnS
Had a great time
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
Rita
"Will stay again"
This hotel is spotless. The lobby just smells clean. They called the evening of my reservation to confirm and called my room to ensure everything was up to snuff once i checked in. Decent breakfast too. It's also a few hundred yards from the highway so you don't hear traffic noise.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
Carl
We stayed for four days M-F. Thought we were on the floor by ourselves it was so quiet! Individuals were always around in the pool and the breakfast area, so that idea was dispelled! Overall it was an enjoyable stay. I would visit this Texas La Quinta again!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Female Traveler
"Excellent hotel!"
The hotel looked very new and clean. Was very easily accessible from the interstate and close to lots of restaurants and shopping. The girl at the front desk was super sweet and helpful! I would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
Natalie
Comfortable room, well appointed, good breakfast, convenient location near restaurants and I-35..
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
Art
"NHRA Fall Nationals"
Good location for the races. Rooms were comfortable, staff was nice, and breakfast was good.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"We will be back!"
We arrived two and a half hours before check in time and they were very accommodating. When I walked in I could smell the cleanliness. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. It is in a nice location and it is easy to get to restaurants and shopping. We will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Erica
Great rooms enjoyed my stay
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
Very clean and very friendly staff. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"De Soto review"
Really bad experience. The same person that cleans the floor is the person that works at the kitchen. There was a cockroach at my room
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Nice Hotel Thin Walls"
Nice Staff, Clean Room, but thin walls could hear everything in rooms around the room I was in.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013