All hotels in Williams, Arizona, United States of America
530 W Route 66, Williams, AZ, 86046, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Westerner"
The quoted price of $85 for two beds was raised to $115 upon check in. We were told that a single bed price was $85. The free internet was very slow and any page with an image would not load. The room was ok for someone who just needed a place to stay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Walter
"Exactly what I expected."
I checked in early evening with no issues. The desk clerk was courteous and helpful. The room was clean and spacious, nothing fancy but I did not make a reservation and the Hilton either. Within this category of hotel/room I felt like it was an excellent hotel.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good stopping place"
Clean, convenient location, friendly service
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Very sad place"
Substandard service, heater doesn't work, no wake up service, bath drain doesn't drain properly, TV doesn't work, bath towel with stains and grey in color(it may have been white at one time}it also felt like a sand paper. This motel is not for the tourist, this is for low budget cross country travelers.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"It was in a good location"
We had a over all good experience, and would like to go back someday.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Leo
"This room fit our needs. Simple but clean."
We were travelling Route 66 and trying to stay in the older non-chain hotels as part of the experience. Williams, AZ is a great example of one of the towns that has taken advantage of it's location to Route 66 and the Grand Canyon. This hotel was located on the main drag and was clean and in good repair. It was everything we needed and a good value. We would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Yandi
"Clean and functional"
This is an older style motor hotel on route 66, the room was clean and everything worked fine, small refridgerator to hold the drinks and snacks, a microwave (which we didnt use) and a coffee maker (2 cup). a flat screen TV with Direct TV (no HBO). parking spot right outside. close to the restaurants and shops.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Kiwiaz
"Nice hotel right downtown"
Overall it was a nice motel. It was however a little outdated. We were provided with the wifi information but I tried several different times and could never connect. There was parking for Rv's or larger trucks, but by the time we arrived regular cars were parked there and we were left to park on the street right in front of motel.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Kristina
"Place to stay for Grand Canyon and Railway."
I feel we got good value at the Westerner. Room was clean. Equipped with flat screen and Direct TV. Has small fridge,microwave,and coffee maker. A/C worked good. Comfortable bed. My only beef is not enough water pressure in the shower.Good Value hotel if you are not looking for the Taj Mahal or the Ritz!!!.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Azshadowrider.
"some smell and old"
smell was not good.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice alternative"
I booked this Motel because of the reviews on this site. This is an older motel and knowing that my expectations weren't exactly high. I was pleasantly surprised. I had one issue with the T.V. that was handled very efficiently. The room was comfortable and more then served it purpose.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Jack
"Old and kind of dirty"
For 150 USD I expected more than a very old motel with rooms which are only clean if you don't look too close. We stayed there one night during a roadtrip which included a trip to the grand canyon with the train from Williams. The train and the grand canyon were a high point of the trip. This motel was a low point. Do yourself a favor and spend a few bucks more on a nicer hotel. The bathroom does not eve have anything to put your stuff. horrible. Our room was facing the street at the back of the motel and the noise from the street kept me up most of the night as the windows and walls don't block any noise. The beds were really uncomfortable. The mattress was sagging in the middle which tells you how old it is.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Horst
"totally overpriced"
A complete desapointment for the money this hotel should cost $ 39.00 a day for what is offering
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Victor
"Comfortable enough for the cost"
It was a neat and clean motel. The owners were very nice and helpful. We needed a quiet, safe, clean and economical place to rest for a night during our travels and this motel suited our needs perfectly. We would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
JN
"clean, but outdated"
It was very basic, but expensive for what we got. But it was clean and the desk staff was pleasant.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Older hotel that has been updated somewhat. It was sufficient we stayed there two nights and it was adequate. The bathroom was updated except for the shower. The shower did not drain properly the first morning and the pan filled up to nearly overflowing. We informed the front desk, but the problem was not solved. The room was fairly clean, but could have used a good vacuuming - especially the baseboard area. Pillows were extremely flat and the bedspread was worn through. The A/C worked well. The owners should clean a bit more thoroughly, provide a better quality bedding clothes and update shower.
2 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
Angela B
"Convenient location"
Was in town for a golf outing. Although not the best motel in the world, it was probably one of the best of the choices available (friends stayed at the other hotels.) Pros: Was very clean and quiet. Staff was very helpful. Cons: A/C was very loud. VERY basic Directv (no espn or other basics channels). Wifi is spotty. Overall would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Todd
"For the way to the Grand Canyon"
The room was clean. Sort of simple equipped/built, but with it's charm. Service was nothing special, but efficient. It's well located at main street, so that shops and restaurants / bars are in walking distance. Good for your stay before heading to Grand Canyon.
1 night family trip May 19, 2014
"Great for the price"
We arrived late at night and the front desk was very nice to hold our room for us. We had to call, but it was the last room for the night. Very glad they kept the room for us. We stayed there for two nights. The only thing I did not like was the shower. Other than that, it had everything we needed for a couple of nights. Very cute little town to stay in. It was great for what we paid for.
Other trip May 19, 2014
A classic motel that did not disappoint. It was clean, comfortable and secure. A very nice gateway to the city of Williams and the Grand Canyon.
2 night trip Apr 13, 2014
Slotman
"ROUTE 66 - NOSTALGIC"
I stayed at this location the previous night and enjoyed my time on Route 66, decided to stay one more night. And of course I decided to stay at the same location. I was so glad that I decided to give this location a chance to ever confirm or prove as being untru in regards to the reviews I had read. The Manager, (not sure if I can say her name), was a God-send. I believe you get treated how you treat others. And she treated me like family. I would definately stay again and plan on returning soon as I promised my new friend! Again, try the diner across the street, another hiden gem of a place!
1 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2014
Anna V
"ROUTE 66 - WILLIAMS"
I was a little skeptical, but choose to see things with my own eyes. And yes, never judge a book by its cover or previous reviews as in this case. I had a long drive from Vegas, and needed a place to stay and checked out Hotels.com. Since it was near midnight for some reason I was unable to book a night thru my phone so i called hotels.com directly. Hotels.com offered this location and since i had seen the reviews and the fact that the latest they allowed check in was 10pm, I questioned it. The operator quickly called the hotel and said there was not a problem and for me to go check in and see the manager. I arrived close to midnight and was pleasantly greeted by a woman who was waiting for me and quickly processsed me and pointed to my room. I was so happy with my stay I will stay again and de-bunk all previous reviews are just plain mean! Also, there is a little diner across the street who also has very friendly service! The waitress Dixie, is a true gem!
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
Anna V
"not the ritz"
the room was clean and the TV worked, the room was very small. the front desk clerk was available for check-in only. we left at 8:3am and lobby was still locked up.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Andrea
"One of the worst stays"
This hotel looked fine from the outside but man the inside was terrible. Felt dirty..the fridge was very tiny and sat on the floor so using it was not easy. The microwave sat on top of it which still made you bend way over to use it. The bed was the absolute worst bed we have ever slept on..extremely hard..it was like laying on concrete. I had requested 1 bed and for some reason they only had a room with 2 doubles and she told me and also wrote on my receipt we were only allowed to touch 1 bed in the room. I have never had any hotel tell me that before. This hotel is not worth the cheaper price..pay the extra ten bucks and stay at the Knights Inn or something. That hotel is much nice..excellent beds there. This hotel dont even offer coffee or anything to their guests. For the money spent they could at least do that along with better beds.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Trudy
"Friendly and helpful. Recommended"
Easy to book online. Room was as advertised. Very comfortable, warm and close to all facilities
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Should have stayed across the street"
Receptionist was nightmarish. Wifi signal was horrible. The room was clean, if small. The price was fair.
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2013
Jebbadiah
"RUDE!!!!"
The woman behind the counter was rude from the very beginning. Check out was at 10 am and we were informed with an attitude that there are no late check outs. I will never stay at this place again!
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Jeremy
"Convenient to the center of town without the high"
The motel is a throwback to the era when Route 66 was a main thoroughfare from Chicago to the west coast. It is well situated in Williams, close to the town center and all of the interests of the tourists. It is clean and comfortable. You do hear the train whistles when they go though but no more so than at any other motel in Williams. Good deal for the money.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2012
"Shouldnt You Be Happy We're Staying at Your Motel?"
My friends and I pulled into The Westerner parking lot and found the main office to be completely dark. After ringing the bell several times, we were greeted by a nasty stare down by a woman who worked there. Clearly, we were awful people for supporting her business. She let us come into the interrogation--I mean, waiting area--where she grilled us with questions. We were charged a surcharge. When I asked what it was for, she pointed to the an explanation that stated, "There will be a surcharge." Maybe it's just me, but I didn't feel satisfied with that response. Too tired to argue, I pulled out my wallet and paid. While leaving the room, she threatened to charge my card if she found we were lying about how many people would be sleeping in the room. The room was in okay condition--dingy towels, paper thin walls, old linens, and a simply negative vibe. We barely slept and woke up the next morning eager to check out. In the morning, there was a male employee eying us as we loaded the car. He was looking to see if there was a third person in our room that we said was for two. When we checked out, he walked over to watch two of us get in our car and drive away from his terrible motel. From now on, it's chain brands only. This was the worst (and priciest) motel of our cross country road trip.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
Marge
"Not what we thought"
One of the hotel managers was rude, they did not want to allow us to borrow a hair dryer. We had one couple each in two rooms and they wanted us to share. The hotel seemed a little tired, and the water system was lacking. You could hear the water run down the pipes in the walls, and our tub filled when the tub in the room above us emptied, with dirty water. Could not recommend this motel.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012

It was very good basic lodging for the night while visiting the grand canyon . Very clean , and owners very friendly .
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Sam
"Great comfort at a bargain rate"
Just picked a motel to get a good night of sleep on way to Monument Valley and was enjoyably surprised at the quaint nostalgic town of Williams. The motel was very economically priced ( less than $100) and came with all the necessities, fridge, microwave, Direct TV and WiFi.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Roy
I would not recommend this Hotel to anybody I know
1 night family trip May 9, 2014
"Great location, grubby carpets !!"
Very basic hotel - no coffee facilties in room and could only get a coffee between 7.30 and 9 - not really that acceptable. The key thing was the totally dirty carpets in the room, could not understand why feet getting so black - it was from the carpet - horrid. The best thing about this hotel was its location - great if you are doing the railway trip to tho canyon - just do not go barefoot in your room !!!
2 night trip Oct 15, 2012
Cathie
"Realistic price for a room close to Grand Canyon."
OK room for one night but the bed was a little uncomfortable, the decor budget and jaded and the door into the room with its badly repaired holes and chipped paint an initial turn-off. Located beside the railay line and freight trains sounding their extra loud horns throughout the night made for an unsettled sleep. Realistic price for a room close to the Grand Canyon
Other trip Sep 13, 2012
Ben
NZ

Hyggeligt, klassisk route 66 motel. Rent værelse med god kaffe og fin Wifi.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
DK
"Mangelhaft"
Für eine Nacht ok. Zimmer war sehr kalt (April).Sauberkeit geht so.Alles sehr abgenutzt.
1 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
Dieter
CH
"Choisir williams, mais pas ce motel"
Point positif: situation car sur la route 66. Jolie ville de williams. Environ 1h du grand canyon. Micro-onde, frigo, machine à café. Point negatif: chambre sale cheveux dans le lit, poil sur la cuvette des toilettes. Bruyant (train derriere) trop cher. Pas accueillant, vieux motel.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
Vanessa
"sans plus..."
Wifi dosen't work (only one morning 6h00 to 6h15), trains near the hotel but with plugs un ear its ok for the night.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
cloclo
"Einfach aber OK"
Übernachtungsstopp vor Grand Canyon Besuch. Der GC liegt ca. eine Stunde von Williams entfernt. Idealer preiswerter Ausgangspunkt. Williams selbst ist ein gemütliches Städtchen das zum verweilen einlädt.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Christian
CH
"Mon avis"
Manque petit déjeuner, le reste correcte. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Other trip Aug 12, 2014