All hotels in Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
710 State Rd, Plymouth, MA, 02360, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Our stay!"
Great inn. Wonderful hosts. Very cozy.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Arthur
"Inexpensive, convenient and clean"
We were in town for a family wedding in July, and needed an inexpensive place to stay for the night. This motel served the purpose perfectly. It is not fancy and it could use a little bit of updating, but the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and it was close to everything. If you are just looking for a place to crash and aren't spending a ton of time in your room, this is perfect. Close to the beaches and Plymouth center, and there's a dunkin donuts and grocery store across the street, which is convenient.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Janet
"Smell of urine"
There was a urine smell. A previous guest may have had a pet that urinated in the room. The room stank of urine.
Response by Blue Spruce Motel & Townhouses
Thank you for your comment. I wish that you had made us aware of this issue when you were here and we could have corrected the problem or moved you to a different room. We take pride in the cleanliness of our property.
1 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2015
"Blue Spruce Motel Review"
Hotel is located on nice area with Stop & Shop, Dunkin Donut, nearby with nice view. However, I have to ask for room cleaning on second day.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Manish
"Family wedding/funeral"
Clean and comfortable for a stay for a one wedding and a funeral.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Edward
"Good value for your buck"
Stayed 2 nights sightseeing in Boston/Salem/Plymouth area. Was a little out of the way but the budget was right. Motel very retro, could probably benefit from a makeover. Bathroom was too small and showing signs of mildew. Considering what we paid, though, it was certainly adequate. Very nice neighborhood though. Quiet.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Karen E
"Short stay for one night"
It's the location--- not to far away from Plymouth. There is a plaza across the street and easy to buy most things you may need. Room is small but with everything. Good thing is you just park your car in front of the room. Also the area has some good restaurants near by.
1 night trip May 24, 2015
"Basic, but great."
The room suited our needs perfectly. Just needed a bed to sleep in and a shower in the morning while opening up my summer place in the area, but didn't want to pay $$$$. I would most definitely stay at the Blue Spruce again in the future, if need be.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Camping"
Very small old-fashioned room; extremely small bathroom. Bed not comfortable. But the best continental breakfast we have ever had in a motel.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Never again"
I am sure my sheets had not been changed. It was late so I settled for what I had. I left a note for the maid, that I didn't leave her a tip b/c the sheets did not appear to have been changed. Other than that, the breakfast was really good and the front desk lady was very nice.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Lydia
"Good value for the area"
We enjoyed our stay. We chose this as the recommendation of other family members. The highlight for me was the European breakfast, as opposed to a Continental breakfast that seems to consist of unappetizing pastries. There were wonderful meats and cheeses, hard boiled eggs, a wonderful fresh fruit salad and home-made muffins. There was more, but this is what I enjoyed. For the summer, they provided seating outdoors, which we enjoyed. The staff (owners) were welcoming and kind. It was quiet and I had the impression that the owners would quickly address loud or obnoxious guests. The room was comfortable and nicely furnished. It is nothing fancy, but I was not expecting a fancy place as this is not what I paid for. We did not use the pool, but it looked clean and well-supplied. Overall, the Blue Spruce exceeded my expectations and I would stay there again as well as recommend it to others.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"It's a lower cost alternative"
Small, but functional, room. No frills. Shower was almost too small to turn around in. Not a good choice for business travelers - wifi is in office which closes early - or in the adjacent parking lot. But the price is less than other nearby places.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
jersey joe
"not good value"
for the price you would think the place would be nicer and a bit more up to date. front desk staff could be a little more welcoming. wifi doesnt work in the rooms either
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
We thought it was a great place. We had four rooms, we were there four my sons wedding. The help and staff were very friendly. The breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Nana
"Nice, quaint hotel."
We stayed at Blue Spruce while visiting Plymouth, Ma for 4 days. Our room was nice but the hotel is in serious need for updates and our bathroom was tiny, especially the shower. The air conditioner did not remove the moisture and when I packed to leave, everything was damp. The owners and staff were wonderful, however, so we would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Sue
"Well worth the money"
I have a tough scale, I expected good service, a good room, and my money's worth. This is during high season, everything is full, and this little gem of place was better than expected. The service was excellent, as good as the best on the cape and in plymouth. The room was surprisingly quiet, the staff gracious, polite, and courteous - epitome for professional as well as friendly. I just wish the had a queen size bed room for me, but last minute booking, it was fine.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
bad bob
"AWESOME PLACE TO STAY"
If we knew how great Blue Spruce was we would have stayed longer. Wonderful staff, clean rooms, clean pool and a great Continental breakfast. The rooms were clean and chairs on the porch to sit and enjoy. Close to activities. Great place to stay. It's like your at a lodge.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"convenient and reasonable"
It's conveniently located to the cape (15 min) and Plymouth (5-10 minutes). You can easily walk/drive to White Horse beach (free - unlike Plymouth beach which was $15 for parking) which was nice. Practically next door is a very good restaurant (42 North - I highly recommend the brussel sprouts and meatballs). The motel had some nice additions for breakfast - hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, banana bread, among others. The owner seemed helpful and nice. It's across the street from a grocery store so you can also pick up food or beverages to put in the fridge in your room. The motel is....well,...a motel. But it's clean and convenient and although I imagine some of the rooms might hear the traffic from the street, if all you're doing is sleeping here, it gets the job done pretty well. They also have a small pool.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Very close to convention center"
The owners are very nice they take good care of the motel.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Theodore Zachary
"Nice place!"
The owners are wonderful people. This is my hometown and I was back for a visit. The owner has had the property since the 1970's and has kept the property updated thoroughly. The location is across the street from all amenities needed and close to the Manomet beaches. Downtown Plymouth is only 6 miles away and the price of this stay was much more reasonable. On the downside, the bed's quality was a bit below average, the shower water pressure was below average, as were the towels. Back to the positive, the breakfast was excellent, with home made treats both days we stayed, including some delicious zucchini bread. The best part is that the owner is incredibly attentive and helpful. A short walk away was a very good restaurant, 42 North, with a friendly bar and excellent food. Overall we had an excellent stay. Beds, towels and shower are a big part of a stay so I scored the comfort as average, and given it's 6 miles from one's most likely destination, downtown Plymouth, I took a point for convenience.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"Tiny room"
Small room with standing shower booth, only one queen size bed, with this quality, I thought it was overpriced.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
"old and rundown"
The room we stayed in was clean. Furniture and appliances were very out dated. it had a stove but no pots our pans. No microwave. Bedding was old with holes and in need of replacement. Heat didn't work in the room. Far over priced for accommodations
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Sean
"old and sad"
Breakfast was great but the room was a typical tiny old motel with a damp bathroom. There were some newer rooms that we were not in. Plymouth would be better to stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2013
E
"Great place to stay!"
We found the listing for this hotel and took a chance. We were very pleased. The room was very comfortable. The owner/manager was very friendly and enjoyable to talk with. The breakfast was varied with many choices. Our only regret was that wifi was not available in the room. We would stay here again if we found ourselves in the area.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
Art and Debby
"Really nice place to stay"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Blue Spruce. It was comfortable, large and clean. The owners were gracious hosts providing a breakfast each morning. I would highly recommend this facility!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Bert and Mary
"close to sights"
I was disappointed when we arrived at the hotel. It is old, but pretty well kept. The owner is extremely nice and friendly. The bathroom was extremely small. Shower stall was very very small.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
betty
"Jumped through hoops"
The internes is mostly in common areas and spotty in the room. I was there for business and when I investigated the issue The owner ( Tommy I believe) gave me his personal hot-spot to solve it. I believe he went way above and beyond anything that was his responsibility to help me solve the issue.
5 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
"Nice clean hotel but rooms were on the small size"
Arrived at check in and met by very courteous and friendly staff. Room was on the small size, there were 5 of us and would have preferred being closer to the pool.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Convenient and friendly"
Chose this for a number of reasons including proximity to Plymouth, Myles Standish park and the Cape as well as it having a pool. Was too chilly to use the pool unfortunately. People were friendly (owner and room staff). Room had quite a musky smell though - we had to air out our clothing when we got home. Open windows and fan helped. Overall, I'd probably choose another place if we go back.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Stan B
"Family-style feeling"
On site owners friendly & accommodating. Very clean. Great pool. Excellent breakfast with lots of fresh extras--nothing like the chain motel breakfasts. Close to Plimoth Plantation.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
L. Harrison
"Plymouth"
This was a great family owned motel, very clean with great owners and a much better than average continental breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Blue Spruce"
Great location, an easy 6 minute drive from Plymouth rock gets you to a comfortable and reasonably priced family motel. The staff is so pleasant, friendly, and helpful. We totally enjoyed our stay there. The free breakfast is wonderful, and the motel is across the street from a grocery, Dollar Tree, and a number of really good eating places. With all of that right there, its still quiet and restful, no noise issues at all. Each room has a front porch, and the office has an outdoor patio with tables and chairs where you can enjoy the wonderful weather while having breakfast or reading your emails. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Roberta
"Good base for surrounding area"
We needed a place to stay for events in the surrounding area and this fit the bill perfectly. The breakfast was excellent. I appreciated the little European touch of olives and feta cheese, as well as the usual American breakfast fare.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Looking to stay longer next time"
Great place ! The room was cleaner than many high prices hotels ! I like that it had some of the fixtures and feel of the old motels that I stayed at when I was a kid-- although nicer.The staff were especially attentive. I arrived late ( after 10pm) and was met my a nice smile after a long drive. Wonderful ! Continental b'fast will blow your socks off. My only caveat is that being a motel the rooms are small so that the "queen" bed must be a special commercial variety. It was way too small to sleep two comfortably. I'm a small person but I'm not kidding when I say I almost fell off like some sitcom bit. I would suggest planning to have 1 bed /person for adults. Kids are fine with the smaller bed. Otherwise a great find.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Pieto
The Blue Spruce is conveniently located. Not far from Plymouth, but enough to get away from the congestion and higher prices. Great breakfast buffet! Free wi-fi, but it can only be accessed in the lobby area. The only thing negative I would have to say is that our room had a very musty smell upon entering. We ran the air to cool the room, and I did not notice it anymore. After returning from dinner, we noticed the smell again. I don't know if we just became used to it or if going in and out helped to disperse it. Other than that it was great. I don't know if this woul be a problem for someone with allergies.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
K.S.
Nice place. Excellent breakfast.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Great price for the area"
I was on a little vacation with my husband. This motel is about 5 minutes from downtown, so is cheaper than others you'll find. It was small, but that was ok for just two of us. I wouldn't have enjoyed it had I brought my kids due to the size. It is across the street from a grocery store and within walking distance to several restaurants.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
escapedMom
"Recommend stay"
Beautiful motel, located next to a fine dining establishment (42 Degrees North) and convenience stores across street. Quiet comfortable and clean. Well maintained pool and rooms with a nice breakfast. Each room has a small deck with seating at the front. Stayed one night. Inn keeper was sociable and helpful with recommending destinations on Cape Cod.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Make sure that you check out the 42 degrees latitude north resto in walking distance from the inn
2 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Excellent value for the cost."
EXCELLENT value for the cost! Terrific service and wonderful Continental breakfast. Very clean. Would certainly stay again even though it is a bit of a drive from town.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Blue Spruce"
Just what I was looking for; quiet, peaceful and restful.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
haroldly
"Too expensive for what you get"
The owners of the hotel are very nice people but I thought it was not a good value. It was an ordinary motel with a dirty pool, freezer that was frosted over so did not refreeze our ice blocks over night and a bathroom door that did not shut properly. All in all, it would have been fine at 1/2 the price but for $150 I expected a little mnore.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Very pleasant surprise"
Amazing Innkeeper. Very personable without being over the top. Great continental breakfast. Innkeeper lives on-site and it really shows that he cares about his property. Would definitely stay here again. Whirl wind tour of New England and this was the best place we stayed all week.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2013
"Ok motel if you need to stay in the area."
Stayed here in July while we visited friends in Manomet. Have stayed here before but it seemed like things were a little more worn this time around. Pillows and pillow cases are in need of replacing. But the room was mostly clean and the AC was nice. Overall it met our needs but that's because there's no where else to stay in the area.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Hotel was moderately clean. The owner is on site and very accommodating.Location is great.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Close to all must see sights"
The Blue Spruce Motel was very nice, would stay there again. Grocery store & coffee shop across the street and an excellent seafood restaurant down the road. Minutes from Plymouth Rock & Plymouth Plantation if you are a history buff. Not too far from Boston, Hyannis, or Provincetown, Ma
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2013
The proprietors were extremely friendly and made a "continental" breakfast that was superb.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Quaint and clean"
My husband and I stayed here rather briefly for an overnight after going out with some friends in Buzzards Bay. The motel certainly shows some of it's years, but in a quaint way. The room itself was small, but as a place to lay your head at night it was well-kept and clean. I was particularly impressed with the cleanliness of the bathroom, although the shower barely had enough space to move. The bed wasn't terribly comfortable as the linens were a little scratchy and outdated. The pillows were also a little flat and hard. The staff was friendly enough and helpful. Overall, I'd say its a decent place to stay, but I'd probably choose something a little more updated if I was spending a few more days in the area.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Shower was a little small, however, overall it was a good value, clean, and comfortable for the one night that I was there.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
"NOT ACCEPTABLE!"
When booking this hotel stay I specified we would be late arriving as our plane did not land in Boston until 10:00 PM. When we arrived at the hotel the office had closed and my room key was left in an envelope with my name on it on a cork board outside the office door. THIS IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE WAY OF DOING BUSINESS. Phone numbers and email addresses are provided at booking so the establishment should have contacted me if a late arrival was not convenient. I did not feel safe at all and left without staying the night.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013