All hotels in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
320 Montgomery St, Savannah, GA, 31401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"satisfied at B Historic Savannah"
Great location--right on the doorstep of historic Savannah with easy walks through shaded squares right at hand. The staff was professional, friendly, and helpful. I recommend a stay.
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Hanna
"Mrs Spencer"
It was fine need up grade on carpet though the hotel
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"comfort in Savannah"
Very comfortable room. Would have been nice if upon check in the facilities of the hotel had been explained. I knew there was a pool and exercise facility, but the website nor the hotel check in staff told where they were located. I happened to see the sign when the elevator stopped on the floor. Two great restaurants within easy walking distance.
7 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Deborah
"Great trip and Great stay!"
Great stay would definetly recommend to a friend!
4 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Leonard C
I stayed here previously when it was under a different hotel chain. Previously, the hotel provided breakfast included. Now, it is not. I also thought the price for breakfast was expensive so we did not eat there. Also, there wasn't a coffee maker or microwave in the room. I won't be staying here anymore. There are many more welcoming places to stay in Savannah. I know, because I've stayed in them. I visit Savannah at least 5 times a year.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Janet S
"ok"
It was raining and there was NO help with luggage. Had to park in city lot.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Sandra
Absolutely fantastic hotel! My daughter and I were in town for a scheduled campus tour of Savannah College of Art and Design. The location of this hotel in relation to the historic district and the building where our tour was located is ideal. Though we had a car we kept it in the park house and walked everywhere in the city. I definitely recommend this hotel for your stay.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Ann
Very pleased with our stay. Room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. It was a short walk to City Market.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Cute, cost effective, but needs work"
Pros: friendly helpful and efficient desk associates, cute furniture and decor, good a/c, close to restaurants, in downtown Cons: The guest room I was given had a wet floor. They moved me a room on the ground floor which had loud people talking right outside the window. The carpets were old and stained. Parking was $16 even though I could park for free on the street on Sundays (they could've told me that), no room service, they precharged my card $50 and it took a few days for it to come off the card.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Great love savannah. Love the hotel. Will definitely will "b" back.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Lori
Awesome Concierge service... great for our anniversary! breakfast left something to be desired but overall great stay
4 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
shawn
Great location.. but no bell service for luggage. Hotel staff was great !
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"High prices, no extras."
Saturday night guest suite by civic center. Hyatt prices, Motel 6 accessories. Paid over $250. Little thin breakable plastic water cups. No coffee maker (go downstairs). No refrigerator (got them for rent). No microwave. Nothing historic about the building. Wife liked the shampoo. Owners getting by on the cheap.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"B Historic"
My family stayed here one night at the beginning of June 2015. If staying here, there is a public parking garage across the street that you must use. The hotel only has a handful of spots in their underground garage and will only fit compact cars. The carpets in the room had several stains scattered around, the bathroom door was broken, as it appeared someone previously had kicked the hollow core door and it was never fixed, and the most disappointing to the family was that the indoor pool was not heated. It was too cold for us, or any other guest, to get into it. The hotel did not provide a continental breakfast, but had breakfast available for purchase. The hotel is located about 2-3 blocks from a couple of the trolley starting points, so easy access if desired.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Great for the price"
Nice stay. Easy walk to River Street. Quiet area. Convenient parking.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"Nice folks"
Great place to stat, staff friendlyand helpful. Breakfast is expensive. Walking distance to everything. I would stay there again
4 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2015
Sally
Hotel was clean, quiet neighborhood and close to everything. Noble fare restaurant located two minutes from hotel is awesome!!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Nice hotel, good location."
Nice hotel with very friendly hotel staff. Hotel is convenient enough to walk to everything historic Savannah has to offer. Rooms could use a good deep cleaning. We dropped a phone cored behind the bed and dusty was an understatement. Only big issue is with parking. The underground only holds a few cars so we were directed to the parking deck across the street. Not great when its pouring rain.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Alisha
"Historic savannah"
Great location. good quality hotel ideal for visiting the historic area would recommend
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Stephen
"Wonderful stay !"
Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.they explained the parking,the breakfast and suggested close by restaurants that were very good.the room was nice and the bed was great.we enjoyed our stay very much
2 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Nice contemporary hotel."
Beds very comfortable. Rooms VERY soundproof. We got some great advise on locals' restaurants from the night desk help. Rooms are also spacious and the location was good. I did not pay for the breakfast.. but coffee and water available during the day. There is a small mart just a block away. Hotels are not inexpensive, but the location and character of this hotel was very clean and modern. Parking just across the street- we just parked and walked everywhere. The walk might be a little long for those infirmed or in the real heat, but we are middle aged and it worked fine.
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Savannah stay"
Great place and great location. The hotel staff was very pleasant and accommadating.
3 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Clean and Comfy"
The hotel was very clean, comfortable, and the staff was very sweet. It's within walking distance to everything, just a bit of a longer walk. Definitely a good deal!
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
Hannah
"First time in Savannah - Great choice!"
Super easy and pleasant stay.
1 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
"Our stay."
Nice hotel however a good quarter mile walk to the river and on the edge of the town. Older people would not like the walk probably especially at night. Went immediately to parking garage on arrival and the attendant charged us 5 bucks when the hotel can give you a pass. However the parking garage is directly across the street which is 100 feet away which is nice. Overall very happy with the hotel and they also a have a concierge during the day in the hotel lobby.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Anthony
"Would not stay here again"
Customer desk was not overly friendly. Stayed in king suite, carpet was worn and dirty, couch and chair appeared worn and dirty. Expect more for what we paid. Bedroom and bathroom comfortable and clean.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Excellent for Short Trip"
Hotel Haskell furnished an decorated rooms. Very comfortable and a great location for my six day stay. Would definitely come back. Drawbacks: Breakfast cost $13! (But there's a delicious and cheap cafe nearby) No safety deposit box in the room. Concierge maintains one though. No fitness room. Nowhere to do laundry
6 night trip May 23, 2015
"Wonderful hotel!"
We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. It is in a great location within walking distance of anywhere you would want to be in Savannah. We highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"location, location, location!"
B Historic was a nice hotel in a great location in historic downtown savannah. definitely needed a few touchups like carpet cleaning and a new coat a paint. but overall a good hotel in walking distance to historic savannah!
1 night trip May 27, 2015
"Worth the stop"
Walking distance to city market, parks and river. Breakfast buffet $13/person. Aveda care products. The fitness center was pretty bare. The king size bed with extra pillows was very comfortable. Do go here for the view. I would stay here again.
4 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Nice hotel in the historic district"
We had a great corner room with a lot of daylight. Unfortunately, the mattress was very uncomfortable. Hotel staff offered us a new room, but the mattresses were as old as ours... Time for an update.
Other trip May 27, 2015
alex.
"Small room"
This hotel is a bit "tired". For the price I expected a much nicer room. Not a bad hotel but not great either.
Other trip May 17, 2015
C
"Nice Anniversary Weekend"
We had a nice 2 night stay and enjoyed the hotel and location it was convenient to the tour buses and nice restaurants. We enjoyed our stay did everything we intended to do. The room was pretty could have been cleaner there were some awful stains on the carpeting which should have been treated. The maid didn't remove the empty bottles of shampoo etc and didn't replace them.
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
Ronald
"Standard room"
Very clean and affordable room. Better suited for those traveling without a vehicle. Poor parking options and no Valet offered.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Nice, but nothing special"
Great front desk service. Disappointing stay as B Historic is nothing fancy as the name and price point suggest. For what you pay, you get nothing but the room for the night- no breakfast, no parking, not even a chic hotel. It is just a plain old hotel pretending to be upscale. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it but I will save myself some money next time and just stay at a Hampton or Best Western and get the same experience.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Rooms were not ready at check in and no compensation given except $12 free parking voucher. Staff was friendly. Good location. Carpets need to be replaced in halls & rooms.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Great Location! Needs a deep clean."
The hotel was in the historic district half-way between the waterfront and the big park there, which is exactly where I wanted to be. The rates were very reasonable, but the hotel needs a refresh (carpet cleaning or replacement, some of the fixtures in the bathroom were a little worn). The beds and linens were very clean and were in very good shape, so it's really a more major overhaul that's needed. In addition, the wireless internet was very slow. The key to this hotel is the fact that they have paid self-parking, when most hotels in Savannah's Historic District have valet parking only. This was one of the key reasons why I booked the hotel, and the parking garage, while small, was easy to access and sat off a quiet side street that allowed easy in and out parking.
3 night trip May 7, 2015
Megan
"Mini savannah trip"
Loved my stay. Great place pricing staff beds so comfortable
Other trip May 12, 2015
Clean rooms, great location, would recommend. Staff was extremely friendly. Limited parking.
Other trip May 12, 2015
The hotel was very clean, the room was very clean, the bed comfortable. The breakfast offered at the hotel was over priced. Quite a walk to the river, but close to the visitor center where the city tour buses are located. Savannah is beautiful!
Other trip May 11, 2015
It was very comfortable and it was in a good location. I felt the price was high and also the walls seemed thin, I was woken at 6am when the people across the hall from me decided to get up. The staff were not happy to see us nor were they very helpful. I would stay again because the location was great though.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Jamie
"Great hotel. Definitely recommend"
The B is a perfect location for attending events at the Civic Center. It's only a block away. We also loved being within walking distance (10 minutes) of some great restaurants and coffee shops. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and very helpful. I would stay there again and recommend this hotel. My only suggestion is to offer free breakfast or lower the prices.
2 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Constance
"Good hotel 10 mins from waterfront"
Good overall hotel, but further from the waterfront than most. After visiting the city I wish we had stayed a little closer to the water. But hotel was clean with good service. Parking is right next door for only $12. My room was fine tho my colleagues had a bit of a smoky smell.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Pretty, quiet hotel"
Stayed one night of a three-night trip (there was no availability the other two nights). The hotel and location were perfect, the staff was friendly and helpful. My only negative comment is about the breakfast: it is $13.95/adult and $8.95/child for a serve-yourself Hampton-Inn style breakfast. The quality did not bother me, but the fact that you have to pay so much for a breakfast that would be included in your room rate anywhere else is a bit much. We walked around the corner and paid about the same at a nice little French cafe.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Tara
"Girl Scout troop loved their visit!"
We had 4 rooms for our Girl Scout troop's visit to Savannah. We were very happy with the friendliness, cleanliness and overall experience at the hotel. The morning breakfast was wonderful, lots of choices and well worth the price. I would recommend this hotel!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Historic District"
The hotel was very clean and beds were extremely comfortable. Was nice to be close to within walking distance of Forsythe Park and the City Market.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"love Savannah"
all good - location great
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
trevor
"Historic District Hotel"
Hotel is located at the southwest perimeter of the historic district. You have to be a walker, as I am for the value of exercise on a vacation with lots of good meals. Hotel is located near Mercer House and Forsyth Park. Ten or fifteen minute walk to Paula Deen's restaurant, where I lunched on two days. I parked my rental car in the hotel garage and did not drive it for three nights.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Loved Savannah
"Very Nice Place"
The B Historic is a very nice and clean place to stay. Staff was very friendly, rooms were comfortable and clean. Is also in walking distance to many, many local attractions.
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Howard
"Spacious and quiet with modern flair."
Our first time in Savannah and the location was perfect to park the car for 2 days and walk everywhere!! We arrived on Earth Day which was celebrated in several unique ways by the property. Also loved the juxtaposition of the contemporary feel of the decor on the edge of such history. We had a great corner room which gave us loads of windows and sunlight, even though most of the time we were out enjoying the city. Only negative, bedside carpet had a stain that housekeeping may not have had a chance to really try to remove.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015