All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Delicious food
    Great amenities
    Great pool
"Very nice Hotel in Downtown"
Beautiful decoration Confort Good acces Easy to get driving
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"second stay as good as the first"
The staff are friendly - the facilities are clean and my room was quiet which is always important on a business trip. Would definitely reccomend!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
denise
Really beautiful place great staff friendly people and very clean and comfortable would stay there again and recommend it to everyone I know
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
I had a fantastic stay at the joule. And now I'm just adding filler words because it won't let me post a short review. I hope this is enough now.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Zach
The staff was very attentive and they were helpful letting us check in early and out late. The lighting for the rooms was great in that you could touch the screens for each area to high or low and shut all lights off with one press. Great Hotel and the spa was great!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great NYE Getaway"
Cotton Bowl trip with friends. Two rooms, two nights. Valet reception was exceptional. Don't miss breakfast at CBD.
2 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Cool hotel, minor inconveniences"
The room was smaller than what we expected for a junior suite and nothing special for the price we paid. The bathroom was very cool, but they didn't give us any shampoo. The restaurant didn't open for breakfast until 7am, which was a little late, especially since there was no coffee maker in the room. Nor do they have any complimentary coffee near the elevators (like ZaZa does) or in the lobby. The lights in the room were all on a dimmer switch, which was nice, but you could only choose high, low or off for both the bedroom and the sitting area -- there was no way to just light one area and not the other. Not convenient if one person is awake and the other is asleep.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Jen
We love the hotel. The staffs are so kind and the room is so clean.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"great surprise in downtown Dallas!"
Just loved it. The staff was great. A real jewel!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Jack
"Problem with housecleaning"
Left a phone charger in room. called from a mile away to alert staff. Gave me a long answer about three different personal that would be notified. In the end , not even a phone call back. We called back, got another run around. They can not find anything. I don't need it, I have several. But if they are going to keep a phone charger, what else will they keep ?
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Phil
"Oh how I love thee Joule"
I am a hotel junky. I love staying at new places, even locally. I usually spend at least a weekend in a hotel for pleasure each month. This hotel was trendy and did not disappoint. The rooms were techy and stylish. The courtesy shuttle was great for local to and fro. The bathtub was a star! The rooms were well sound-proofed (horrible when security knocks during a romantic get away, this did not occur here). I had truffles waiting in my upgraded suite. Salute my darling Joule! I will stay here again!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Angel
"Highly recommend"
Beautiful hotel, great service
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Staycation In Dallas"
The Joule is a Jewel. It's in the heart of downtown and is convenient to just about anything in downtown you want to do. The hotel has amazing decor and ambiance. The staff are friendly and helpful. This was just ideal.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Nice hotel but overpriced. Terrible car valet service."
Nice hotel but clearly overpriced. It also took an outrageous amount of time for valet to bring me my car - about 25 of standing on the side of the street with no communication/updates on the status.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"Citting edge Boutique Hotel"
Very updated and trendy hotel. Lots of fabulous art on display in public areas and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. Clearly the decision was made to make a statement with technology. The rooms come with an apple TV (although we had a glitch using Air Play). Our room was a king was very comforatble and nicely finished. One drawback would be if you are more of a private person related to using the WC, you might lot like the glass 'toilet particion styled' WC door. Lighting technology wad very cutting edge. Area restaurants were good. The area is a transitioning neighborhood (not flashy and clean) There is some construction ongoing across Main street. Due to the season, did not get to enjoy the pool. I will likley stay there again on my next visit to Dallas. The bed was very comfortable.
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Staff was excellent and beyond my expectations. I definitely would return again
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Room tempature"
The room tempature never fell below 74 degrees which was almost unbearable. Way too warm. When we complained was told "this time of year its hard to regulate the rooms". Very disappointing for a boutique hotel to not be able to regulate your room tempature to one's liking.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Alecia's Birthday"
Had a great stay celebrating my wife's birthday ! Friendly staff and very enjoyable stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Randy
"Amazing service and amenities"
I took my boyfriend here for birthday getaway and was beyond pleased with the atmosphere and service! The spa was by far the best experience I have had! My only complaint was that I only stayed one night
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Mo
"Nice modern decor rooms, great staff"
Originally booked the Demi Joule. It was a nice and clean room, and looks exactly like the photos but it was tight quarters for me and my wife (I didn't check the room details which has the room size noted on their site before booking). The staff was quick to put me in their delux room at my request and we was much more comfortable and satisfied with this room which had a better layout and a little more space. The staff was very friendly and helpful and I would certainly stay there again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
dopgx3
"Extremely nice hotel, excellent service."
Had a terrific stay. Very modern, nice hotel. Incredibly nice personnel. Recommend it STRONGLY!
Mrs Koseoglu
"Contemporary flair in Heart of Downtown"
Hotel with the right size for great customer service. Everyone was well trained for excellent service with attention to guest's experience. Room had a contemporary flair with beautiful frosted glass partitions in bathroom and excellent linens. Room was adequate in size but not overly spacious in bed area due to large bathroom area.
Americas Ride
"Superb"
went down for a football game and it was the hotel that made the trip perfect
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Edward
Great stay--pricey but with style. Two notes: parking cost is not included and the AC system is good, but not great. Make sure to checkout the pool!
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Great location in Uptown."
Best hotel for the money as any in which I've stayed in the States. The staff is absolutely phenomenal.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
JGB
"Upscale Hotel Experience"
It's a very modern room and upscale surroundings. The bed was very comfortable and internet was very fast. Will definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Disappointed with the room. Hated the layout and the noisy air conditioner. Nice shower but the vessel sink and vanity were very inconvenient. The hotel itself is very nice. On another occasion, while attending a wedding two weeks ago, we were stuck in the elevator for about 20 minutes. No apologies from the management were given. We will not recommend this hotel to our friends and family.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
"Horrific lighting"
If you're a bat, this would be the perfect hotel spot. While we realize low-light is very "in", it is miserable when trying to get yourself ready for the day and/or night. Low light is a wonderful mood enhancer but NOT IN THE BATHROOM!!! There was just not enough suitable lighting to apply your make-up, or to look your over your clothing options or to check yourself out once ready. I don't see how anyone could get themselves ready for a large event.....we were there to celebrate an anniversary and it would have been really nice to see what we looked like before we left the room for a wonderful night out. That being said, the food was delicious, the staff extremely helpful & accommodating, pool was great....but oh the bathroom............cavernous!
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Klein
"Its a HOT property"
Loved everything but the room got so hot I woke up at 2AM drenched in sweat. even though the thermostat said 65....it more like 9-0. I don't know if its some hotels turn the air in the rooms up to save energy or if there was a problem with the AC there..... I had trouble going back to sleep and was so tired the next day we packed up and went home instead of enjoying our time away. Other than that it was lovely...
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Superb"
Loved every part of The Joule. Beautiful artwork, great specialty shops, fabulous pool, excellent service, and too-notch spa.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Jason Odom
"great hotel"
overall great stay, we live in Dallas, so we were looking for a special evening out. Location & service was outstanding; Had quick bite in hotel restaurant, CBD Provision, one of the best burgers I've had in a while. Only issue AC vents were directly over bed, blowing right on our heads, made for a less than optimum sleep.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
RDN
"Great Hotel ... Pool is awsome!!"
Great stay at this downtown building. Lot's going on downtown so you can walk to eat everything from pizza by the slice to fine dining.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Ursula Medlock"
Excellent
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
ursula
Great hotel and great location. Very modern and many different places to eat and play within walking distance.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Extremely Nice Hotel but lacking in Service"
Service at Pool area and seat availibity was terrible....not 5 star for sure. All other aspects of hotel very nice service in other areas was above average but would not call exceptional.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"Perfect"
Nice stay although pool was crowded. The food at CBD was YUMMY!!!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
JMM
"Best place in Dallas for a romantic getaway."
So the Joule... Wow. Best place I've ever stayed and that includes the Royalton in NYC which was very posh. You can get a great room for under $300 and a killer one for more. The best staff. Food was amazing. Coffee was spectacular. Japanese slow drip cold brew! Not to mention the impressive spa. Very large samsung tv with Apple TV so you can watch netflix or look at pictures from your phone. Free wifi was very quick. Everything is high tech in the room. Staff was amazing too. And if you book through expedia you can possibly get the parking charges waived. Free valet service all weekend for us. That place ruined us for any other hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Justin
"Great location in the center of everything."
The staff was phenomenal. From check-in to check-out. From front desk to housekeeping, to the shopkeepers, everyone was quite pleasant. The bedding was superior to say the least.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
JGB
"Truely a great hotel"
The Joule has supreme service and friendly staff. The Hotel is located in the heart of downtown with shopping and eateries around the area. The Dart Rail and buses are near by for easy transportation for those without a car. The valet service was courteous and prompt. The pool was amazing located in the mid roof offering a relaxing atmosphere. Overall very satisfied with the Joule and will definitely return if in Dallas again
3 night romance trip Aug 20, 2014
MJ
"Mini vacation !"
The hotel is beautiful , the staff is always helpful and friendly I will definitely will recommend this place !
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Incredible hotel"
The Joule is simply the best hotel in Dallas. The staff is incredible and the experience is unforgettable!
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel!!!"
This is by far, one of the best hotels in Dallas!!!!! Excellent service, and the rooms are amazing!!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
"Dreamlike"
Everything was perfect. We had the best experience from the staff to the room to all the amenities. I couldn't ask for a better hotel. Thanks so much
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
jocelynn
cool place with unique details you don't find in other hotels.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2014
todd
"Love this Jewel!"
The pool on fl 10 is modern comfortable posh & fun ! I ended up in a room with a round bed but found it very comfortable & cosy ! Don't knock a round bed til u try a round bed !
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
trey
"Comfortable stay"
Comfortable bed and upscale fixtures! Could add a couple of towel racks near the shower. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
It was a beautiful experience, loved the area, the amenities and the hotel overall
"Summer Stay"
Great stay, very nice hotel, comfortable beds and pilows, great decoration, awesome pool
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
R Arreola
"Great Boutique Hotel"
This hotel offers the level of service you'd expect at the four and five star price point. Multiple personnel opening doors, helping with luggage, offering bottled water while you check in, etc... and just terrific rooms -large, well-appointed, lots of high tech features and finishes.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Walt
"Great downtown hotel"
Beautiful, unique hotel in downtown Dallas. Amazing amenities, including: fantasic in-house restaurant, pool w/bar service, and Taschen library!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014